Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6545933 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

Yeah lets leave them to continue their unending argument over towers and highrise buildings. LoL

Am from the north and this is how we northern women roll with culture
Northern girls are preety..

I am from the South west and we live for the party....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

Perhaps u can show us some. Cos i have practically searched all cultural fashion trends all over the continent and i found out that east africans are really lagging behind. Even a country like Ethiopia with so much beautiful attires, yet they dont promote it.
Show us pls if u guys really do promote yours.
Kenyan culture in fashion

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
mastermaestro:
[/s][s]

Who started the nonsense? Kenyans have no right whatsoever to abuse our country irrespective of our numerous challenges and internal differences. More disgusting are the few snitches within who seem to be feeding Twitter with unpleasant homemade info to ridicule the Nigerian state. angry angry angry

No body is making Nigeria feel ridiculous but Nigerians.We cover up our inadequacies with lies and deceits while the rest of the world confront theirs squarely.Check out the structure of our government and the mentality of our leaders,it absolutely has nothing to write home about.

We neither have core values nor blueprint towards achieving any any objective and our hypocricy in all aspects of life is second to none.The only thing we value is mental slavery and deception of the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

It may look like curtain to you, but these are expensive Nigerian made fabrics.
Most Nigerians were not walking naked in the bushes when the colonial masters came, they met people with woven cotton fabrics with great empires who were trading across the Sahara even to the middle east.

This tells u we started getting civilized b4 u guys
Handsome eh? Nigerian men

Fani kayode told them but they taught he was insulting them. Th leader were still in bushes playing mau mau when ours were in England.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Nairobiwalk, indeed playing smart out of foolishness,claim un is ahead ui,claim ui is ahead un based on alphabet,fabricate more out of ur imagination http://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/html reality would'nt change.

I see you've now moved to another website after being cornered. Lol........you're the most pathetic person I've ever met.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yoruba demons......

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Kenyan culture in fashion

U guys use yours for fashion display only. Ours is part of our everyday life.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not that I am chauvinistic or anything but when some of these women join this forums it takes a nosedive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

It may look like curtain to you, but these are expensive Nigerian made fabrics.
Most Nigerians were not walking naked in the bushes when the colonial masters came, they met people with woven cotton fabrics with great empires who were trading across the Sahara even to the middle east.

This tells u we started getting civilized b4 u guys
Handsome eh? Nigerian men

Fani kayode told them but they taught he was insulting them. Th leader were still in bushes playing mau mau when ours were in England.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
I dont see people in Japan wearing their traditional attire??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
Not that I am chauvinistic or anything but when some of these women join this forums it takes a nosedive

lol...... women can never maintain a regular contribution to a forum that doesn't involve fashion, clothes, cooking and relationships - yet they get mad when they're told they belong to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
I dont see people in Japan wearing their traditional attire??

We are Africans and our cultures are one of the things that make us unique.
I watch Tanzanian songs and i saw them on full fledged Nigerian attires, i was like 'what'? Thats the extent of our cultural influence.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
NairobiWalker:

lol...... women can never maintain a regular contribution to a forum that doesn't involve fashion, clothes, cooking and relationships - yet they get mad when they're told they belong to the kitchen.

hahaha, lets wait for her to finish posting then we can continue with serious things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
NairobiWalker:

I see you've now moved to another website after being cornered. Lol........you're the most pathetic person I've ever met.
Bunkum that was my initail link.u mind is full of stone,u are carried away with ur pseudo imagination,making it hard to comprehend reality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kenyan attire...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

We are Africans and our cultures are one of the things that make us unique.
I watch Tanzanian songs and i saw them on full fledged Nigerian attires, i was like 'what'? Thats the extent of our cultural influence.

So plainly you want everyone from Egypt to SA to wear curtains?? And if anyone wears them it is up to them, which is cool I guess

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Ok, what point have u guys made with all the argument about cities and structures? We still cannot compete with most Europeans, Asians and Arabs in that aspect and all we do if fight for the 'king of the blind' title.
One thing Europeans can never brag about teaching us is our own culture. Can't u see how many people the Brazillian cultural carnival attract from all over the world?

Deal with it Kenyans, Nigeria can boast the most beautiful, promoted and improved cultural attires in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its about to take an EYEDIVE...

introducing
CALABAR
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
From the comments i can see here, most Kenyans are ashamed of promoting their cultures as Africans and its really sad

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kenyan fashion cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Well we Nigerians will continue to promote our Africaness, we just cannot fail Black Africa as the largest black Nation on the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kenyan fashion

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:
From the comments i can see here, most Kenyans are ashamed of promoting their cultures as Africans and its really sad
Not ashamed, I see most people wearing jeans. I guess we are guilty of abandoning the African culture. And it is very very very bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Muafrika2:
Kenyan fashion cool

Hahahaha, are u for real? Is this the best u Kenyans can do?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
ArchieTaylor:
Before I was banned I saw someone claim that Kano is more beautiful that Nairobi and Mombasa

ArchieTaylor:

Nigerian Logic: One high rise building and one flyover is more beautiful that a city with many multiple high rise buildings and skyscrapers

You guy can compare the economic activities in Kano with that of Nairobi and Mombasa.

It doesn't need to have tall buildings but the activities in the state surpass that of Mombasa or even Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
ianSweet:

Hahahaha, are u for real? Is this the best u Kenyans can do?

You got better clothes wink wink there is no contest there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArchieTaylor: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
iblawi:

You guy can compare the economic activities in Kano with that of Nairobi and Mombasa.

It doesn't need to have tall buildings but the activities in the state surpass that of Mombasa or even Nairobi.

Please name the activities vs Kenyan ones
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
NairobiWalker:

@your last statement, Our president was under fire for this same statement you just made...

Nigeria's Amina Muhammed meets Kenya's Amina Muhammed, they are both ministers in their country.,

Prestigious in their own rights, Women don't belong in the kitchen..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ianSweet(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
ArchieTaylor:

Not ashamed, I see most people wearing jeans. I guess we are guilty of abandoning the African culture. And it is very very very bad

It's good u admitted it. We Nigerians do wear Jeans too a lot and especially in the south, but when it comes to social and formal gatherings we can never compromise our cultural attires. Infact it is considered insultive and very inappropriate to come to an occasion on western clothes.
Our elderly and middle aged people wear traditional clothes most of the time.

Kenyanstar:
Kenyan fashion

Kenya has some good traditional prints and styles but the problem is that u guys are not refinning it, modernizing it and promoting it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
SA's football glory days...FLASHBACKS

This team would give Brazil and France a serious headache

I see my man Mark Fish,big up to all SA football legends who served our country with pride

Salute!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
ArchieTaylor:

hahaha, lets wait for her to finish posting then we can continue with serious things

Nigeria has over 250 different languages and over 500 ethnic groups with each having their own way of life, culture and dressing.

Keep on waiting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Basketball

Nigeria is currently the number one in Africa and ranked number 16th in the world. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.