Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,016 members, 7,976,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6545156 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
This Kenyans are insane, see them masturbating on a Nigerian forum.

This guys are jobless, I swear. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Their economy will not grow above 1.5 percentile.I expect our GDP to grow by about 5.5-6%.If the Uhuru's big four agenda gets on well it might grow to even 7-8%.
mtis:

WTF serious.. 7000 dang grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
You shouldn't have started the forum mentioning Kenya.Sit aside if you can't handle the fire!
theenchanter:
This Kenyans are insane, see them masturbating on a Nigerian forum.

This guys are jobless, I swear. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jonraid:
Their economy will not grow above 1.5 percentile.I expect our GDP to grow by about 5.5-6%.If the Uhuru's big four agenda gets on well it might grow to even 7-8%.

For real I did not expect that..with all yahoo boys,davidos, wizies an all the freaking bragging. Only 7000...truly I now believe naija is a fake country full of fake people..Wat happened to the mighty GDP

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jonraid:
You shouldn't have started the forum mentioning Kenya.Sit aside if you can't handle the fire!
u're crazy lots!!

Inferiority complex is the bane of ur existence, ever since u've been posting ur nonsense since morning, how many people do u see counter ur posts?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
save it. Uhuru's govt is full of lies and corruption. Your country is in massive debt already as it is, just don't compare. The Kenyan economy is a disaster waiting to happen, your electrical grid is already faltering, tribalism is rife, a common lout is Nairobi's governor. And in 2018, some of your counties still have droughts.

Jonraid:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
which fire? from Kenya of all places, abeg shift, go ask your mates what they have learned here. you never start at all, oponu.

Jonraid:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
It is you who are scammers.The world knows that!
Timewilltell2:

You want to use my pic to scam you blood suvker . Go and bleach those animals in human skin and you will be happy forever

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijalander:
save it. Uhuru's govt is full of lies and corruption. Your country is in massive debt already as it is, just don't compare. The Kenyan economy is a disaster waiting to happen, your electrical grid is already faltering, tribalism is rife, a common lout is Nairobi's governor. And in 2018, some of your counties still have droughts.

really growth of 5.5% is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can't take any lesson from Nigeria! You can't learn anything from Nigeria! Not heard of our University students going there! But we have Ogas even to my beloved Kenyatta University! grin grin grin
naijalander:
which fire? from Kenya of all places, abeg shift, go ask your mates what they have learned here. you never start at all, oponu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You want to use my pic to scam you blood suvker . Go and bleach those animals in human skin and you will be happy forever
Hahaha..... We know you are ugly, we don't need to know to what extent. Hahaha. The guilty are always afraid, I allow you not to post your picture thou. I don't want Nairalanders to suffer nightmares.
I hope our beautiful Rendille girl will help you seek comfort that beauty is natural. hehehe.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Hahaha..... We know you are ugly, we don't need to know to what extent. Hahaha. The guilty are always afraid, I allow you not to post your picture thou. I don't want Nairalanders to suffer nightmares.
I hope our beautiful Rendille girl will help you seek comfort that beauty is natural. hehehe.

Keep on deceiving yourself by posting horn of Africa people..Kenyan ugly masai. Nonsemse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
5.5% growth yet very few Kenyans can afford 3 square meal.

mtis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
The worldbank is always cautious when giving this estimates.The good thing is that they can change with time.Investors and banks are more confident this year,that's great for our growth prospects;the central bank sees us growing above 6% though!
mtis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can tell your one of those ignorant, ill informed Kenyans. Even recently, a friend I schooled with began her Masters at UNILAG last year. Just stay in your backwater, Kenya is not in the same league as Nigeria.
Jonraid:
I can't take any lesson from Nigeria! You can't learn anything from Nigeria! Not heard of our University students going there! But we have Ogas even to my beloved Kenyatta University! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
theenchanter:
u're crazy lots!!

Inferiority complex is the bane of ur existence, ever since u've been posting ur nonsense since morning, how many people do u see counter ur posts?

The idiot is just making fool of himself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijalander:
I can tell your one of those ignorant, ill informed Kenyans. Even recently, a friend I schooled with began her Masters at UNILAG last year. Just stay in your backwater, Kenya is not in the same league as Nigeria.
then why come to Kenya undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Keep on deceiving yourself by posting horn of Africa people..Kenyan ugly masai. Nonsemse
I know ypu are consoling your broken heart. I wont relent posting our beautiful ladies on any post you make.
TUGEN COMMUNITY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
why the obsession with Nollywood and Nigerian accents ?

mtis:

then why come to Kenya undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
she's collecting Nigeria D every night, serious sweet Nigerian D. Ain't no better on the continent.

Kenyanstar:
I know ypu are consoling your broken heart. I wont relent posting our beautiful ladies on any post you make.
TUGEN COMMUNITY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just to help you! Geography says that we boarder Ethiopia to the North and Somalia to the East.I hope that is clear!
Timewilltell2:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijalander:
why the obsession with Nollywood and Nigerian accents ?

Have you been to Kenya b4
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kenyanstar:
TUGEN COMMUNITY

I will wait for you to post your real animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kenya is a second home to me.

Have you ever been to Nigeria ?

darfay:

Have you been to Kenya b4
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijalander:

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why would Kenyans go to Nigeria,I can tell why they'll go to SA,Botswana or Namibia.Nigeria just doesn't cut it! IT'S A DOWNGRADE! grin grin grin
naijalander:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
many kenyans are of mixed heritage....
Half Kamba half Somali (Sarah Hassan):

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jouma: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
The only people who think these South Africans have Asian blood are nairaland "anthropologists".

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
lol you wish.

the ones that come never want to come back and am NOT talking about Vera Sidika.

Jonraid:
Why would Kenyans go to Nigeria,I can tell why they'll go to SA,Botswana or Namibia.Nigeria just doesn't cut it! IT'S A DOWNGRADE! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
I love Sarah Hassan.

mtis:
many kenyans are of mixed heritage....
Half Kamba half Somali (Sarah Hassan):
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jouma:
The only people who think these South Africans have Asian blood are nairaland "anthropologists".

I wonder what naijas call Lebanese in their country. White people? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijalander:

I am Nigerian o baba. Tell us more on their obsession with Naija because I don notice am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.