Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,318 members, 7,916,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6413564 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Men who know how to get a woman have been there buddy. We were not born playas - we nurtured the game. We did all this bullshit You're doing right now. We put the woman we wanted on a pedestal ad let her step on us, we supported everything she said and played dumb, we did all the good stuff for her and expected her to pay us with her love but then we grew out of it and learned from experience. You make a woman want you - you dont make her see that you want her. That's lesson one for you loser.
U see?there u go again.i knew you wouldn't dissapoint,dawg.see how predictable u are.now stuff ur lesson up ur arse,it's juvenile.btw,i am expecting u to shit from ur brain again,masai.come on,dawg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Pictures don't lie. You can see South Africa pictures depict a truly middle-class country and you see Kenyan pictures look good. Nigeria cities are creepy looking. You cannot even distinguish slum areas from non-slum areas coz 90% of the city is a mishmash of slum and creepy looking buildings. They have maybe 10 pictures that they keep reposting and reposting - coz entire city is cesspool.

Outside Oil and banking (after their recent forced merge of 60 banks to make 18 banks now) nigeria is a sh.iet hole. If kenya forced their 45 banks to merge to 18 banks...then they will be as big as Nigeria banks but kenyan banking sector would be poorer. Kenyan banks still rank Africa's most innovative and profitble. There should be space for small nimble innovative banks. South Africa I think is on the extreme on this - they have I think 5 banks.

As for Nigeria & Lagos GDP; those are totally cooked figures which recession is making a big joke of it.

Nigeria depend on OIL. Nigeria will remain the armpit of Africa for a long time.

Hehehehe! Only banking and oil kwa! grin

Where were you when I showed you how we are more developed than Kenya in every sector? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henrydone:
Omo that's it.Nigera and Kenya are not same league grin
Have u not noticed how they have been avoiding that ur post since yesterday and the one about gtb buying their fina bank.even fina bank was owned by a kenya!those kenyans are so useless and shameless.do u know safaricom that they flaunt as a kenyan success is even owned by vodafone?they are a disgrace to blackness.and when u rub it in their faces,they shift the post and shout multiculture.now,isn't that pathetic?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
ianSweet:
Kenyans and South-Africans would have been nowhere without their white and Indian masters and developers.

Nigerians (the giants and pride of black Africa and the negroid race). We lead, others follow.

Nigeria would be nothing without international oil corporations. We are the greatest self made African country. The pride of the Negroid race.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
forgiveness:

I hope you know this moniker very well. Sorry, it was not me.

I'm sorry then Mister. But I haven't seen you call out your Nigerian friends who keep saying that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
forgiveness:

Was America ever in recession with all their diversification? grin
What about Japan? grin
America and Japan didn't depend on oil to develop.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
obaaderemi:
U see?there u go again.i knew you wouldn't dissapoint,dawg.see how predictable u are.now stuff ur lesson up ur arse,it's juvenile.btw,i am expecting u to shit from ur brain again,masai.come on,dawg

What are you saying Mister? I don't understand chimpanzee language
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
obaaderemi:
Have u not noticed how they have been avoiding that ur post since yesterday and the one about gtb buying their fina bank.even fina bank was owned by a kenya!those kenyans are so useless and shameless.do u know safaricom that they flaunt as a kenyan success is even owned by vodafone?they are a disgrace to blackness.and when u rub it in their faces,they shift the post and shout multiculture.now,isn't that pathetic?

Safaricom is owned 40℅ by Vodafone and 60℅ by Kenyans. Meanwhile your biggest mobile phone service provider MTN is 100℅ owned by SA. The same SA that you accuse being owned by whites - they also control your retail industry - practically if SA is owned by whites then you too are owned by whites since they own you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
But really Nigerians are just too naturally gracious, industrious, flamboyant and proud. These intrinsic characteristics can be actually intimidating to our African brothers. It's quite understandable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

I have no time for little silly girls.
http://www.bvog.com/?post=IDSDr7QEsRRW40YVA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
ianSweet:

I reside in Jos but currently in Kaduna.
I don't know why I've always liked Jos, even though I've never been to that place. I might find myself there next year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Boyedex:
But really Nigerians are just too naturally gracious, industrious, flamboyant and proud. These intrinsic characteristics can be actually intimidating to our African brothers. It's quite understandable.
[color=#990000][/color] Lol grin Nigerians still on their D.....!CK measuring.. Comparing Tit for Tat Smdfh. Empty chest beaters... Since 10000000 bc... Aint a thang change ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Show me Nollywood money. Show me the multi-billion dollar entertainment. Producing copious amount of really low grade movies focusing on witchcraft is not multi-billion dollar just like wearing multi-coloured printed cloth.

I consider south africa entertainment industry the most mature in Africa. They've produce movies, musics, books and arts that has won GLOBAL acclaim. Nigeria produces what Nigeria produces - low quality stuff I won't be found dead watching or listening or reading.

Nigeria has also produced musics, books and arts that has won GLOBAL acclaim. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
khoiboy1:

[color=#990000][/color] Lol grin Nigerians still on their D.....!CK measuring.. Comparing Tit for Tat Smdfh. Empty chest beaters... Since 10000000 bc... Aint a thang change ever since.
Hun!!!

Bad intro.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Henrydone:
So this argument is still on,to stop pre-ambling let hit the nail at the top and bury the hatchet

ECONOMY

Nigeria
GDP-------$492.986 billion (nominal)
$1,105.548 billion (PPP)
Rank in the world-----21st position

GDP per capita----$2,758(nominal)
$6,184(PPP)
GDP by sector-----Agriculture---17.5%
Industry----25.7%
Services---54.6%
Poverty line-------33%
Exports------petroleum,petroleum products,vehicles,aircraft parts,vessels,vegetables,processed foods,beverages,spices,cashews nuts,processed leather,cocoa tobacco aluminum alloy.

KENYA
GDP--------$65.899 billion (nominal)
$145.6 billion (PPP)
Rank in the world-----72nd
GDP per capita-----$1,587(nominal)
$3,304(PPP)
GDP by sector------Agriculture--24.2%
Industry--14.8%
Services--62.5%
Poverty line 42%
Exports--small scale consumer goods (plastics furniture batteries textiles soap cigarettes floor mills agricultural and horticultural products oil refining aluminum steel lead cement ship repair and tourism

Sources---CIA WORLD FACT BOOK

Check it out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy-of-kenya.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy-of-nigeria.html

EDUCATION

Of the 200 best universities in Africa 16 Nigeria universities ranked when only 5 ranked in Kenya

Check it out
http://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/html

Bottom line a university in Nigeria came before any other universities in Kenya,that not even the point for a country that claimed to be better having such low number compared to the country it claims to be than is just unacceptable

MILITARY POWER

Nigeria military are far stronger than that of Kenya

Check this to prove
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa-asp

And this
http://answersafrica.com/7-african-countries-with-highest-military-strength.html/5

TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT

Nigeria is more technologically advanced

I don't just claim,am factual in my claims
Check this out
http://www.siliconafrica.com/top-10-countries-in-africa-regarding-technology/html

ICT ADVANCEMENT
Owwwww Nigeria rocks everything

Check it
http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2013/10/africa-10-most-connected-countries.html

BEST CITIES

Cities matter can only be comprehend by folks with open mind,some cities may be good than the other in some aspects in SA Cape Town is the most beautiful city but johhanesburg will always be the best city in SA,here in Nigeria Abuja is beautiful than Lagos,but Lagos remain the city in Nigeria it can offer anything a city offer,Lagos is not really beautiful Nairobi maybe ahead but Abuja is also more beautiful than Nairobi,but Lagos is better than any of those cities Lagos is the second second best city in Africa following johhanesburg,

http://answersafrica.com/london-greatest-worlds-best-city.html

Abuja is second to Cape Town when it comes to beauty

http://Constantine.com/people/lifestyle/10-most-beautiful-and-most-developed-cities-in-africa

HOUSING AND BUSINESS ESTATES VALUE
Lagos is the most expensive city in Africa
https://techpoint.ng/2016/08/09/lagos-launch-startup/

ELECTRICITY
Nigeria is 4th largest electricity producer in Africa following SA Egypt and Libya

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=100&v=79&l=en

SLUMS AND SHANTYTOWN
One would easily assume Nigeria the most populous country in Africa should have the largest slum but only to notice Kenya dominating in this regard,not just having the largest but the most numerous check it out
www.africanranking.com/20-worst-slums-in-africa/html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List-of-slums

The datum that Kenya is ahead Nigeria in all aspect is indeed a pseudo grin
Still expecting Kenyans to counter this,only to see them avoiding facts and making lame and sick claim grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Safaricom is owned 40℅ by Vodafone and 60℅ by Kenyans. Meanwhile your biggest mobile phone service provider MTN is 100℅ owned by SA. The same SA that you accuse being owned by whites - they also control your retail industry - practically if SA is owned by whites then you too are owned by whites since they own you.
gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

What are you saying Mister? I don't understand chimpanzee language
There goes the masai again.these kenyans are so predictable.here he comes again!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
obaaderemi:
There goes the masai again.these kenyans are so predictable.here he comes again!

We Maasai's are very noble people - unlike you Yorubas, Igbos, Edos etc whose culture is full of witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Pavore9: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chewing my fresh bitterleaf as l read comments....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sorry Boo.. cry I can be very Impulsive sometimes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

We Maasai's are very noble people - unlike you Yorubas, Igbos, Edos etc whose culture is full of witchcraft.
This one is just a troll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Nope. It coz Kenya and South Africa cities are planned. You can distinguish a slum. Nigeria cities are not planned or zoned. You can go to Dar, Adis and many Africa countries (including Kenya new cities) and you'll see the same situation. You either call the town a slum or something close to it. The slum shanty sit next to office block which is adjacent to warehouse which is next to school.

Cities with colonial history like Nairobi, Joburg, Harare, Windhoek, Capetown and such have slums coz the European enforced strict planning and zonning.Nairobi to it's credit has continued with measured success to enforce those plans. I mean Nairobi masterplan was copied by Singapore coz the British did a good job...there are areas for everything including forests, rivers, animal parks.

Lagos is one big slum...so big they had to start a new town..ABUJA...which was an attempt to plan and zone things.

How do you even go counting slums in Nigeria cities? Zero spatial planning.

How many planned cities are in South Africa? 2. grin

How many planned cities are in Kenya? None. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

U should know i would expect this from you,idiot.it's just that your fingers are faster than your brain.mtn nigeria is a foreign direct investment while you flaunt safaricom as a kenyan success.our own nigerian success is glomobile,owned 100% by nigerians with a subscriber base of over 30million,almost the entire kenyan population.and to think glo was delayed for 3yrs by mtn apologists.see the difference.even mtn nigeria is not entirely owned by foreigners.even ur fina bank is owned by nigerians and it was even formerly owned by indians,i tell u,u are a disgrace and a joke.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
forgiveness:

Nigeria has also produced musics, books and arts that has won GLOBAL acclaim. grin
The idiot has not heard of wole soyinka,the world's first Black nobel laureate in literature and achebe's book,THINGS FALL APART,which is the only book written by an african which has sold over 10million copies.if all that is not global,then whats global?many of their writers were on heinemann's african writers series,achebe's brainchild and some of them are even here on nairaland foaming like rabid dogs.these masais have no shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Oxtonguy post=51930051][/quote]you've made no point, none whatsoever. You're better off quiet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
shizzy7:
I don't know why I've always liked Jos, even though I've never been to that place. I might find myself there next year.
haha please come so I can take you round the city inside my Ferrari

remember to bring along thick skin jos is very cold
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
NairobiWalker:

People,do you see the predictable thing again?he is like a fucking puppet.he is mine for today.so juvenile
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
PROVERBZ:
haha please come so I can take you round the city inside my Ferrari

remember to bring along thick skin jos is very cold
Loool!!!! I know and harmattan again, when my friends tell me how cold the place is I just dey wonder.... IF i'll come I hope i'll remember to holla @ you....

Ferra--- No dey wine my head joooor....grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
National stadium complex,Abuja cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akwa-Ibom stadium

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.