Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6338250 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It seems you're uncomfortable in your own skin & are trying to make your issues, our issues. Can't help you with that. Neither am I going to entertain this lunacy of comparing skin tones with you, to validate your personal insecurities.

So...

You are stupid and dark , I can sense it . Go buy a cheap cream , your life will never be the same again. And your envy for us will disappear. Lazy goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:48am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

By "Us", you must mean you & your fellow village ìdiots grin

Read & stop parading your stupidity for all to see, it's not cute wink

Nigerians are the most educated people in the continent and the world , deal with it. By us I mean Nigerians of course, . I don't expect stupids from SA to know this . We rule America and UK in schools. You are trying too hard to steal Asian culture , it's shameful and embarrassing. Aren't you a proud African?;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Personal attacks & slander won't change the fact that your IQ is probably the same number as your shoe size.

You have just be schooled by the so called "illiterate", you should be ashamed of yourself for all the years you supposedly spent schooling, dimwit!

Trust me no SA can match my iq. You should hide in shame for even challenging a naija girl in that, knowing we are your superiors .I'm glad you know you are an illiterate like 99% of your people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:52am On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you sound pained. Oh ye, mother of the nation, whose aborted, decomposing offspring is probably covered with diarrhea at the bottom of a pit toilet!

The bolded is a lie, dug out of your bleached, crusty crack grin

A bleached crack is still better than your dark one , stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:53am On Jul 01, 2018
naijalander:
When I say liberal, I mean that Nigerian men are more prone to gender equality than any other man you meet out there. You Kenyans are not only hateful on yourselves, you are also terrible liars and thieves. Your generalizing and talking trash that isn't true.

Your just a hater, you sound jealous, your pained that your men walk around with low self esteem. No Nigerian in Kenya owes you anything but good behavior, you believe what you want.

I have seen first hand what Nigerians have done for the Kenyans I know it's always good stuff. I know Kenyan men paying their Kenyan ladies school fees and assisting with capital for business and they don't even brag 1 sec about it, to Kikuyu men, that stuff is strange, to us, it is a man's duty to be supportive.

Tell is about the women, that's more interesting. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:55am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

angry

What is it with you ? Are you an ugly dark skin illiterate from SA ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:04am On Jul 01, 2018
IronGalaxy:
you are the last person to call anyone "dumb", that word was invented in your honour

A SA dwarf calling a well reknowed smart giant dumb? You are seriously envious and angry . Broke ass xenophobe , who doesn't even own a common passport grin. Your jealousy of naija men will kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Bsuedu:

I have never seen such toxic energy from one person. Do you wake up like this? Must be exhausting for you. Over 110 posts and couldnt bring out one positive thing to say or contribute. Why the mods havent banned, I dont understand.

Shut up you dirty massai . What is positive about you and your SA, Ghananian friends jealousing naija and her beauty and talent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you dirty massai . What is positive about you and your SA, Ghananian friends jealousing naija and her beauty and talent.

Ive been waiting for you. What happened, did you get unbanned to just get banned again soon.
Take a look at my posts and then yours, and lets see what being positive is. It wont kill you to be positive, but then again maybe it will.
I dont know if you have heard, but Falz has aired your country's dirty laundry for the whole world to see. So who is fooling who here. BC it is not me.
Im Not Massai. I happen to love Nigerians, SA, and Ghanaians too but girl you are just plain wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2018
darfay:

Can we all just agree on this and let this thread die
Cc nwoke, theenchanter, daejoyoung, jaycent et al
Yeah l agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:28am On Jul 01, 2018
jaycent:
Charly shut up, go and develop your country and stop making noise with dat your wide big mouth like wet pussy, at least we have show how beautiful our country is, and the kenya too have show thires, even the SA too contributed, why don't you show us yours let promot Africa and stop talking like an idiot!

What do these black ghananians have to show accept for their shoe police colour? grin. You would make a lot of money in that country if you could sell bleaching creams, there are too many people there who need them. I laugh when all these yeye countries compare with us in development. SA even used to be developed with good schools and electricity and good economy when whites were there but now the dark ugly Zulus have crushed everything, they are the embarssmment of Africa like the massais who are only good at running away from hunger and disease .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Bsuedu:

Ive been waiting for you. What happened, did you get unbanned to just get banned again soon.
Take a look at my posts and then yours, and lets see what being positive is. It wont kill you to be positive, but then again maybe it will.
I dont know if you have heard, but Falz has aired your country's dirty laundry for the whole world to see. So who is fooling who here. BC it is not me.
Im Not Massai. I happen to love Nigerians, SA, and Ghanaians too but girl you are just plain wrong.

Who is this , ? And who needs your love ? grin. Always trying to kiss naija butts , stay off my mentions .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrCork: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What is it with you ? Are you an ugly dark skin illiterate from SA ?

...sweery can I remind u am from London and u never beento London son Please stop acting like a ilitarate ..ok..u aint all that
( Shake my head twice)
angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Bsuedu:

Falz airing Nigeria's dirty laundry is nothing new, Nigerians air their dirty laundries all the time. But then this thread is a thread of pride, no one wants to learn from each other especially the Kenyans who for some strange reason desperately wanna prove to Nigerians that they are ahead. l think we can just agree on this and let the thread die since it isn't gonna achieve anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah l agree.

You guys want to run away from these smelly massais and illiterate SA and charcoal Ghananians ? . They should be exposed and humiliated for what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

...sweery can I remind u am from London and u never beento London son Please stop acting like a ilitarate ..ok..u aint all that
( Shake my head twice)
angry

A SA illterrate forming London? grin. If you visited naija you would feel like you are in London and never want to go back to that zoo , ask the drunkard who forced herself on dbanj. Naija better pass that slum country and have more light skin people even if bleached but we look more good than you .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Falz airing Nigeria's dirty laundry is nothing new, Nigerians air their dirty laundries all the time. But then this thread is a thread of pride, no one wants to learn from each other especially the Kenyans who for some strange reason desperately wanna prove to Nigerians that they are ahead. l think we can just agree on this and let the thread die since it isn't gonna achieve anything.

Ok, so are you chastising me while your friend here is spewing out hate speech all over the forum.
Pride is different from arrogance and intolerance. From what Ive seen alot of blame to go around.
I genuinely wanted to learn but just couldn't get past some of these comments.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrCork: 4:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

A SA illterrate forming London? grin. If you visited naija you would feel like you are in London and never want to go back to that zoo , ask the drunkard who forced herself on dbanj. Naija better pass that slum country and have more light skin people even if bleached but we look more good than you .

angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please, use words appropriately. Don't invent your own grammar - we are speaking English, not pidgin. A quick google search gives the definition of liberal as "willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas."

This is interesting coming from a Nigerian. You're known the world over for being thieves, conmen, liars, money laundering, fake money printing and everything bad one can think of. You know that's true and you know even here in Kenya many Nigerians have been deported for that. Memes have been created about your famous stupid 'Nigerian Prince' con antics. You're trying so hard you're embarrassing yourself. Anyway, like I said before, many times people seek the evil in themselves from people they meet.

If I was a hater, I would definitely not hate on Nigeria. People hate on people who are better than them.

'What Nigerians have done for Kenyans?' Psst - what kind of shit do you people smoke? Well let me show you first hand what Kenyans have done for you a Nigerian. We've hosted you in our beautiful city with better electricity supply, water supply et al that you would never get in your own cuntry (pun intended)

Yes - when you do something for your woman, you don't have to brag about it. We do things for our women of course, that's expected of us. We are supportive. We pay rent or build houses, we take them out, provide for then. That's normal. We are just not stupid - we just don't throw our hard earned money to any woman with a big behind. We don't leave our women suffering and move to foreign countries to splash money on foreign women. We are not slaves to pu.ssies. See, a responsible man seeks that one woman who makes him a better man and builds an empire with her - he doesn't go around picking the likes of Vera Sidika from random clubs and spends a fortune on them while his own wife suffers at home. That's not being supportive, it's the opposite of it. Let me make it simpler to you - Kenyan men are like Jay-z, we have our flaws, sometimes we cheat but in the long run we ask for forgiveness and go back to our special woman. Nigerian men are like Floyd Mayweather - you don't even know if they have a wife or not, they spend their fortune impressing shallow women in clubs and posting photos posing with money and bragging around and women take advantage of them.

Listen to this lazy fool who can't take care of a woman. Your culture is like that of SA , lazy stingy men who want to sleep with woman for free, what kind of men are you people?. Look at how many women lead you in your countries all because you are lazy to take care of them . But I understand who wants to feed ugly things, naija men would do anything to take care of us naija queens. We don't have to struggle like your women, because men do their jobs and pamper us. While frustrated things like xhosanostra and massai women have to wake up early morning like men to go and be slaves for money . Like SA men you even brag to sleep with woman for free ? Meaning your women are cheap free givers ,not classy and expensive like us. No wonder your places are immoral with disease. You stupids don't know true love and affection.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

angry

Good, shut up you dark skin illiterate slave , or we will sell you again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrCork: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Good, shut up you dark skin illiterate slave , or we will sell you again.

..sweery am a lover not a fighter. So.please can we fuk?...am ready to pay u £17 cash for juss 2 minute of my time. .I will not come inside ...deal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:56am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

..sweery am a lover not a fighter. So.please can we fuk?...am ready to pay u £17 cash for juss 2 minute of my time. .I will not come inside ...deal? cheesy

I don't do hiv , black illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Yeah Mama Africa still has many works to do, but we NIGERIANS are not telling ourselves the truth. We don't allow anyone to criticize us.. even in our numerous shortcomings we ate still a lousy, proud bunch. Successive Govt has not tried and I don't see the future getting any bright.. it looks gloomy.

Yes we do not like the truth we prefer to worship criminals. Anybody telling the truth in nigeria we insults, fights, kick him out of the country or kill them. then we get criminals and stats fooling ourselves they are going to develop us. Nigerians in europe have this same mentality do we vote for a nigerian criminal hoping he will develop them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Yes we do not like the truth we prefer to worship criminals. Anybody telling the truth in nigeria we insults, fights, kick him out of the country or kill them. then we get criminals and stats fooling ourselves they are going to develop us. Nigerians in europe have this same mentality do we vote for a nigerian criminal hoping he will develop them.

What is it with you massai and hating on naija ? You can never be us, let it rest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Who is this , ? And who needs your love ? grin. Always trying to kiss naija butts , stay off my mentions .

I blame the bleaching cream. Too much of it, it seems.
When did you first notice the change in your thinking??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Shut it for heaven sake! Nigeria has the most number of poor people in the continent! Your illetracy rate is even an embarrassment !
Timewilltell2:

Trust me no SA can match my iq. You should hide in shame for even challenging a naija girl in that, knowing we are your superiors .I'm glad you know you are an illiterate like 99% of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Bsuedu:

I blame the bleaching cream. Too much of it, it seems.
When did you first notice the change in your thinking??

I know you are too broke to buy one, and your men don't even pay you allowance they sleep with you free grin. Smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Leroy19:
Shut it for heaven sake! Nigeria has the most number of poor people in the continent! Your illetracy rate is even an embarrassment !

Lol, you sound angry and frustrated .truth hurts. You can't rub shoulders with us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I know you are too broke to buy one, and your men don't even pay you allowance they sleep with you free grin. Smh.

Good night, dear. kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Bsuedu:

Good night, dear. kiss

Go and give sex for free.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2018
[sub][/sub]
nwoke39:

I can also use the same argument and claim Nigeria was also down during 2007/2008.. huge financial crisis that rocked the world..
Personally, Kenya might be ahead in mechanization per capita because of the much smaller population, but I also strongly believe Nigeria is ahead in terms of mechanization tools on ground

Assume thats correct .Then what do you produce with your superior mech tools? Dangoteland agri sector must be like Ajaokuta steel mill! Filled with hi tech equipment and factories but non functional....
Waiting, waiting, waiting....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2018
darfay:

Can we all just agree on this and let this thread die
Cc nwoke, theenchanter, daejoyoung, jaycent et al

Not until you take back all the insults you hurled at us. You guys said some truly egregious poo with much glee. OTOH Kenyans have simply rolled out facts supported by data which made this thread so interesting.
Rvp2018's posts can be used by a bright student to write a paper called "Solved, The Mystery of Dangoteland's Missing GDP." Actually, you should be thanking us for the time we've spent educating you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.