Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6489001 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
forgiveness:

. Good to know but Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu are not planned cities. grin
What cities are you planning?? Konza and Tatu are kinda planned cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kongobi: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
proud african, proud kenyan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

The reason the Oromos want out of ethiopia is because of marginalisation. Actually you people are bullies. Oromo people are the victims here

why don't you come straight and tell me that you mean to say am a bully cuz am Amhara. I wonder when ppl be given us ears, they always assume as bully. So sad

and you. . .come and see then tell me who's the bully!!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

You are related to Bantu Kenyans who form the larger Niger-Congo family. And very distanly related to the Nilotes and the Cushites. And further related to the Indians and the Kenyan cowboys

we are not the same..

your face already tells who you are..

kenyans and south-africans are mix-asiatics... kiss

we,nigerians know how to read faces..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

No we are not world champions, but any core rugby fan knows Kenya Rugby 7s is one of the core teams. As I said before, Kenya qualifies for Cricket World cups, even made the semis of 2003,
https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Kenya-stopped-playing-cricket
https://www.quora.com/Has-kenya-stopped-participating-in-the-international-cricket
read more about it there. Kenya Volleyball is quite strong.

Then why are you disregarding our trophies won Africa?

I have read it and I can't find where they won single laurel.

Tell me another one. Apart from Athletics(marathon) what sports did Kenya dominate either in Africa or Globally? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
And those calling Nairobi a slum city, the first slum is Mathare, the second slum is Kibera. One picture you can see Wodley estate, sunview, ngumo nerra, kenyatta hospital estate, golf course, airport view estate, etc, and that is a small portion, and thats the real size. The big road you see is Thika Super Highway. The fourth picture is slum upgrade project. I shared our vision 2030 here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kongobi: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
you cant make this stuff up

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

why don't you come straight and tell me that you mean to say am a bully cuz am Amhara. I wonder when ppl be given us ears, they always assume as bully. So sad

and you. . .come and see then tell me who's the bully!!!!!

This is not a fight sheesh. I just told you some stuff I get around. Your army even crosses border to look for rebels in Northern Kenya Areas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by khoiboy1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

They pierce a small hole, mix the blood with milk and drink it.Its kinda cute

I'd drink tha sh!t outta Dat blood fam....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

This is not a fight sheesh. I just told you some stuff I get around. Your army even crosses border to look for rebels in Northern Kenya Areas.

Am sorry, but this stuff, the stuff you call it, is not a stuff but a very serious issue here that's why.

but I can't say anything about our govt, my mouth is zipped up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
That was our seniors team. All Black African. And to show some diversity, here was our under 13 team. Everyone feels Kenyan. from some past event

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

Am sorry, but this stuff, the stuff you call it, is not a stuff but a very serious issue here that's why.

but I can't say anything about our govt, my mouth is zipped up

But your government is some bully to some extent. You are busy building a dam on river Omo, interrupting supply of water to L. Turkana. But our government let it slide.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
And here is changing skyline of Nairobi. I am not sure if Hass Tower 1 will be 300m or 330m, guess we wait and see. The third picture. The buildings in Red are under construction, blue are done and black nothing is happening I guess, Kenyas prism and Parliament chambers have been topped out.
image 1 is the current skyline
image 2 are proposed buildings
image 3 is of buildings under construction

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

But your government is some bully to some extent. You are busy building a dam on river Omo, interrupting supply of water to L. Turkana. But our government let it slide.

An now feeling like ur an Egyptian. what is wrong with you? You think the majority ppl will agree if any process is interrupted? Really? And you think Kenya will just let it slide with out asking for a pay back if what you av said is interrupted? Really?

where do you get this talk from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

What cities are you planning?? Konza and Tatu are kinda planned cities

No city is planned in Kenya and only two cities are planned in South Africa. Nigeria has one planned from the scratch. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_planned_cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kongobi: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is what you call total domination

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

An now feeling like ur an Egyptian. what is wrong with you? You think the majority ppl will agree if any process is interrupted? Really? And you think Kenya will just let it slide with out asking for a pay back if what you av said is interrupted? Really?

where do you get this talk from?

Oromo out, then Ogaden. you marginalise those Cushites a looooooot btw. A lot of illegal Ethiopian immigrants who are mainly Oromo have been captured in Kenya. Some staying and others on their way to south Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
forgiveness:

No city is planned in Kenya and only two cities are planned in South Africa. Nigeria has one planned from the scratch. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_planned_cities

Kenyan cities are under construction I guess. Google Tatu and Konza
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
kongobi:
this is what you call total domination

And that Bahrain guy is a kenyan immigrant to BAhrain lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

Oromo out, then Ogaden. you marginalise those Cushites a looooooot btw. A lot of illegal Ethiopian immigrants who are mainly Oromo have been captured in Kenya. Some staying and others on their way to south Africa.

just answer my question about our dam.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
darknetcom:

we are not the same..

your face already tells who you are..

kenyans and south-africans are mix-asiatics... kiss

we,nigerians know how to read faces..
I think you are speaking of Cushites.

Besides, who said all Africans have to have one face? Even Nigerian tribes don't look alike undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kongobi: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
future sports talent of kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

just answer my question about our dam.
That dam has condemned the Turkanas of Kenya to draught and loss of livelihood. I think Egypt is unreasonable concerning the use of its waters but Ethiopia is just ruthless to do that to an entire community undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

That dam has condemned the Turkanas of Kenya to draught and loss of livelihood. I think Egypt is unreasonable concerning the use of its waters but Ethiopia is just ruthless to do that to an entire community undecided

So sad if true, I mean it. But what was Kenyan govt doing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

I think you are speaking of Cushites.

Besides, who said all Africans have to have one face? Even Nigerian tribes don't look alike undecided

Africans are soooo diverse. In Kenya you can get Eastern looking Bantus, western looking bantus, Nilotes who vary fro tribe to tribe, so does the cushites. But who cares, they are all human
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

Negotiating
Because there is nothing else the KEnyan government can do. We cant fight over some dam. We cannot sanction you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
kongobi:
when it comes to sport need i say more

below was the last Olympics

Here are the top all-time Olympic medal winners in Africa

Kenya did well only in Athletics and that's all. That explains why dey won 99% of their medal in Athletics (marathon). Aside that I know no. grin

Beside, an Olympic gold medalist in boxing will quickly throw it away to becoming world boxing champion. grin

An Olympic gold medalist in football will hide his medal when he meets an African cup nations, UEFA and FIFA world cup champions. grin

Olympic is only meant for the Amateurs. It is not the pinnacle of sporting achievement.

In Africa, Kenya is behind Nigeria when we consider sports holistically. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LoveDecay(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

Africans are soooo diverse. In Kenya you can get Eastern looking Bantus, western looking bantus, Nilotes who vary fro tribe to tribe, so does the cushites. But who cares, they are all human

ha ha ha .... like the rugby team up there.... I wonder what is called "AllWhite"

How can you be better than Nigerians, those people there are Europeans you dumb man. They are not even bi-racial, not one biracial child, just one black child and he is ugly and short - all bad physical traits. grin

Please stop posting picture of buildings... white people own in your country that is barely yours... black niggers run Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
PissedYagami:

Negotiating
Because there is nothing else the KEnyan government can do. We cant fight over some dam. We cannot sanction you

Oh my God, thanks for the info but I couldn't read what UV posted cuz of connection error. I will read it when it work. Am sorry my African brothers, it goes for Muafrika2 too. You have no idea how am ashamed talking about this dam. So sorry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ednite:

They tried talking but the Ethiopian government was determined to get the dam. The waters of the lake Turkana has already receded a few hundred meters away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.