Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6527264 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
wizzzmike:

some so called "literate" ppl lol around us won't see that way you know what I mean

I see wat you mean grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

she's long been infected by stuxnet
grin grin responsible for causing brain malfunction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol , you are only missed because I didn't even come close to mentioning your big fohead animals you call women grin grin. Get some fashion sense from Us and leave unclothedness for animals , maybe I will put you on the better than am animal list grin. Pained dogs
Hahahahahaha you're wicked!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

grin grin responsible for causing brain malfunction

MASSIVE MALFUNCTION
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha you're wicked!

You're quoting a ghost you Uzuoha grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
@TayserMahiri...msee look at former cultists..they are good boys now grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:
@TayserMahiri...msee look at former cultists..they are good boys now grin

As in
all those are reformed cultists? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol they must just admit they can't live without us. Fools
Indeed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

As in
yes they are.. grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

yes they are.. grin grin.

whoa! insane! which university?
ama ni obafemi awololo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

As in
i bet the low IQ gal is one of them...her post embracing cultists got deleted right now...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

whoa! insane! which university?
ama ni obafemi awololo grin
they got saved .. grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

i bet the low IQ gal is one of them...her post embracing cultists got deleted right now...

o yea i can see ladies too. she's the half-faced bytch just above first man bottom left grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

they got saved .. grin grin

aahh thought was campus grad. thank you jesus grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You're quoting a ghost you Uzuoha grin
I don't know him, do you know him! No need to ask. Maybe is your brother grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
jaycent:
I don't know him, do you know him! No need to ask. Maybe is your brother grin

Thats your goalie jay jay
He was at the wc. Using his face to save balls grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

aahh thought was campus grad. thank you jesus grin
mon some parts of naija are no go zone...look at the second photo..its like an entire village is in to cultism..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

First upgrade your looks , so that whites and Indians can take you serious grin

Nigerians women belong in the kitchen. You are a prime example. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Nigerians are whiter than you charcoal people . I know you are that foolish just30 stupid niggga boy , stop hiding from me.

lol wish you could listen to urself how immature you sound and who's hiding from you lol very funny. I got work to do not lazy like you. did you say other countries are illiterate. well since you don't know meaning lemme show you.

Chai!!!! (in GJ wife's voice first ever illiterate first lady in Africa) a country that elect an illiterate as president I don't know words to describe ppl who voted for him. lol

Chai!!!! and has IGP who can't mention the word "translate" for sure another illiterate in post.

Chai!!!! a headmistress who's supposed to be teaching students how to read and write.
My brothers and sisters from other countries I'm telling you the headmistress can't read again can not read.

So when we're looking for the capital or center of illiterate ppl in Africa their all in Nigeria lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

mon some parts of naija are no go zone...look at the second photo..its like an entire village is in to cultism..

grin naija stories tire

lil wonder they have invented cultismo graduations. ama that 1st pic aint a grad ceremony?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

the guy is 19 but he celebrated his 17 years old son birthday before the world cup lol can you imagine grin
TayserMahiri:

the guy is 19 but he celebrated his 17 years old son birthday before the world cup lol can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin naija stories tire

lil wonder they have invented cultismo graduations. ama that 1st pic aint a grad ceremony?
they reformed ..got saved...now they be pastors grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
wizzzmike:

the guy is 19 but he celebrated his 17 years old son birthday before the world cup lol can you imagine grin

the guy is 19 but he celebrated his 17 years old son birthday before the world cup lol can you imagine

lol, he fathered when he was 2. still in diapers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

lol, he fathered when he was 2. still in diapers
naijas use different measuring units... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

they reformed ..got saved...now they be pastors grin grin

For real??

whoa! these things are hard to understand my friend. i dont usually follow but we hve established all things under the sun can happen in naija.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

For real??

whoa! these things are hard to understand my friend. i dont usually follow but we hve established all things under the sun can happen in naija.
an thats why naijas are frustrated lot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

naijas use different measuring units... grin grin

we can understand them as part of the smarty-superior brains. at 2 a typical naija todler can father triplets cuz he iz effin nainjirian grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
mtis:

an thats why naijas are frustrated lot

we hope they all get reformed and spare each others bloody heads grin.
we should also check the rate of cultistization vis a vis the rate of reforming to get the overall picture
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

For real??

can you trust these guys even though they be pastors...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.