Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387800 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iamleefact:

Some time back I had some Nigerian neighbours in the apartment i was staying at, I had Zuku Wi-Fi and I shared with some next door neighbours and apparently the guys were interested and I decided to share it with them (by share i mean sell)
So i discovered later that it wasn't a nice idea, nad absolutely nk problem with the rest of the guys but for the Nigerians. I gave them enough time and they were super treacherous, I mean they could pretend they're not in the house when I knocked. They would rush immediately to my door when I disconnected. Well I was to blame somehow since i had heard enough romours from friends that these guys tricksters but i dismissed since I'm not such a guy that judges based on nationality or so... and That's when i discovered for myself.
I'm not saying all thou but most of em that's what they are known for in nairobi these days.

Heard that some of them hangout in malls phishing using the free Wi-Fi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
I THINK SOMEONE NEED TO PULL THE PLUG ON THIS NOW
TayserMahiri:
Meanwhile in the GIANT SHITHOLE

A swimming pool's overhead tank collapsed but had no one to kill luckily. Being Nigeria thats really something to behold. There is always someone to be killed.

Mind you this is in an ongoing International Competition with dozens of countries. If only we could flash forward time so that this thing ends without a major calamity!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahahaha you're right, they never talk bad about their country, just like the Ghanaians, you will think their country is better but you'll never know that their country is the most corrupt country in Africa. Truely the Tanzanians really exposed their useless arses! grin
you have no idea
the only reason why most things work here is that Ghanaians complain a lot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
The Display Screen at the Asaba stadium. Before you marvel, the metal bars are a new writing script in Nigeria known as the Asaba Sports Script angry Freshly invented

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
rvp2018:
I THINK SOMEONE NEED TO PULL THE PLUG ON THIS NOW

About time !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ghana has always been beacon of hope in Africa right from Nkrumah.A progresive nation with very decent hardworking people.I see Ghana as Kenya equal.The same way i think Nigeria are DRC and TZ twins..the scum of earth
Just30:
you have no idea
the only reason why most things work here is that Ghanaians complain a lot

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Annael:

Mwanza - Tanzania

This town can be compared with kericho in Kenya grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
precisely
Yobeezy:

This town can be compared with kericho in Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Annael:

Yap yap:
1. Zanzibar
2. Arusha
3. Mwanza
4. Tanga
5. Mtwara
6. Mbeya
7. Morogoro

Dodoma is a small town. We are building it.

Stop mentioning for us small towns here like Tanga,Mbeya,Morogoro etc.
These towns can't even stand with Nakuru,Kisii,Thika,Kericho,Kakamega,Naivasha,Narok etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
jaycent:
With the nonsense you type, still nobody cares! Useless and stupid Kenyan.

Foolish,why did you bother to read and reply?idiot.
That's the fact and it will remain to be bitter.
Useless drug peddler.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Keep getting desperate. You've become another Tanzanian who can say anything to feel better about your sorry situation.
Congratulations, you've recovered, Tasha.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who watches Big 'bra' in Kenya? We have left it to zombies(Tanzania and Nigerians) even S.A who I believe are the host don't give a sh.i.t about it.

I would rather you focus on important matters like how Nigeria cannot properly host a regional sporting activity. Till your lazy small brothers (TZ) Had to cancel.

I cry for Nija, with all your GDP you should be focusing on hosting major events like World cup, but your not even mature to host minor events.
Nowenuse:

I have said it over again.

One African country I find with beautiful women with very fascinating personalities is Tanzania.

Not just the women alone, Tanzanians in general seem to have very nice and likeable personalities. Kenyans do not deserve to be neighbours with Tanzanians.
Kenyans are too brash, arrogant, fake, cunning and unfriendly compared to Tanzanians.

Take a look at the 9 seasons of Big brother Africa that has been hosted over the years. Kenya has never won it for once! I don't even think they have ever made the top 5. They are always evicted and sent back to Kibera grin by other housemmates at the beginning of the show because of their obnoxious and uninteresting behaviours.

Nigerians have won the show 3 times (the highest), followed by Tanzanians 2 times!
Well, I actually consider Tanzanians to be 3 time winners cos the first Nigerian winner Kevin had to engage and get married to the very beautiful and loveable Tanzanian lady in the house and of course as husband and wife they both shared the money! So it was a win-win for Nigeria and Tanzania.

Kenya as a country needs to be emptied and everyone in that country sent for psychological and behavioural evaluation and therapy. grin

Do you guys have the same African origins with other Africans or are you guys descendants of some ancient pre-historic race?

Nothing from Kenya fascinates or interests other Africans except perhaps Sauti sol grin

Cc Jay254, TayserMahiri, gallivant, kenyanstar, rvp2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Learn how to hoist other nations flags
Tasha,you are really poor at keeping your emotions in check. grin. How is this relevant to what you quoted? Desperation will be your end,rat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
In my gym place they are just increasing in Number each and everyday. Go to any mall and you will find them in Numbers marvelling at our Malls.
rvp2018:
Poor Nigerians now all over kenya.So am in my local pub and guy sitting next picks his phone with unmistakably Nigeria accent.Not sure if its a good thing considering the reputation of Nigerians but Kenya are equally corrupt.The waiter seem no to trust the guy and is keeping tabs on him.I guess with Africa free visa on arrival in kenya and free Africa trade we should be seeing them rushing here in droves to enjoy semblance of a functional country.Our companies will equally rush and do business in their backwater nation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
obaaderemi:
Tasha,you are really poor at keeping your emotions in check. grin. How is this relevant to what you quoted? Desperation will be your end,rat.

Obaboon, you are the emotional ape.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kenya is a welcoming country that's why we have alot of foreigners. Ask your self why is everyone coming here and not your communist Tz.

Nowenuse:

Thank you for confirming what we have been saying from the beginning.
I guess you have finally proven Nigerians right.

Kenyans should better get serious and own their country for themselves before its too late..

Whites, Indians, Somali elites and the Kenyatta family own 90% of Kenya. This is such an embarrassment

Cc TayserMahiri, gallivant, Jay254, rvp2018.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The work of Nigerians and Tanzanians is to entertain us while we teach them how to develop. They skipped a very crucial step that doesnt allow them to develop without guidance.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Obaboon, you are the emotional ape.
Childish as usual. I remember how frightened you got when your Tanzanian friends showed up. grin Now that was emotional. It was hilarious.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nigeria is an experimental wasteland with 200 million subjects. The whole project is to see the limits of human suffering.
You got some funny punchlines

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jay254:
Kenya is a welcoming country that's why we have alot of foreigners. Ask your self why is everyone coming here and not your communist Tz.

Because it is easy to dominate you Little Indians. grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

Thanks.

Kenya seems closer to the Arab world than Tanzania in geography, hence I've always wondered why the Arabs settled more and influenced Tanzania more.

I have noticed that Tanzanians seem to have a more mixed race look than Kenyans. This means that even the Arabs who settled up country were locally absorbed right? Do their descendants also identify as ethnic swahilis today?

I also want to know about Zanzibar and the revolt against Arab rule. I've read about it, but I'd still like to get a summary from a Tanzanian native. Thanks

Lastly, how is inter religious relationship in Tanzania?
Do Christians and muslims freely intermarry each other in TZ without any difficulty?
Cos in Nigeria for instance, we have 2 kinds of muslims, the Northern Hausa fulani muslims who are mostly extremist and do not freely interrelate with christians and the Southern/Central yoruba and other muslims who are mostly liberal and freely interrelate with christians.... What category do most Tanzanian muslims fall ?? Thanks.

Annael, I would also love to hear your perspective to this. Thanks.
First of all
We don't have religion conflicts in our country, Muslim or Christian can marry each other. Thus why you can find Ally Paul or John Hamis in our country.

Also about Arabs.
Many people in Tanzania have relatives in Oman. For example our vice president Suluhu Hassan he relative live in Oman. Her uncles stay in Arab countries. Oman they do speak kiswahili.
Just imagine we have more than 120 tribes we live as a nation we love each other no tribe is better than other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
BEAUTIFUL KENYA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Annael:

Which development do you want me to show you.

Let start with this

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Wins 2018 Sustainable Transport Award
https://www.itdp.org/2017/07/07/dar-es-salaam-wins-2018-sta/

You keep on posting this stuff repeatedly and repeatedly,don't you have any other development achievements that you can post?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
obaaderemi:
Childish as usual. I remember how frightened you got when your Tanzanian friends showed up. grin Now that was emotional. It was hilarious.grin

lol, if I can handle baboons like you then trust you me Tanzanians are a piece of cake. Your work is to buttlick them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

I have said it over again.

One African country I find with beautiful women with very fascinating personalities is Tanzania.

Not just the women alone, Tanzanians in general seem to have very nice and likeable personalities. Kenyans do not deserve to be neighbours with Tanzanians.
Kenyans are too brash, arrogant, fake, cunning and unfriendly compared to Tanzanians.

Take a look at the 9 seasons of Big brother Africa that has been hosted over the years. Kenya has never won it for once! I don't even think they have ever made the top 5. They are always evicted and sent back to Kibera grin by other housemmates at the beginning of the show because of their obnoxious and uninteresting behaviours.

Nigerians have won the show 3 times (the highest), followed by Tanzanians 2 times!
Well, I actually consider Tanzanians to be 3 time winners cos the first Nigerian winner Kevin had to engage and get married to the very beautiful and loveable Tanzanian lady in the house and of course as husband and wife they both shared the money! So it was a win-win for Nigeria and Tanzania.

Kenya as a country needs to be emptied and everyone in that country sent for psychological and behavioural evaluation and therapy. grin

Do you guys have the same African origins with other Africans or are you guys descendants of some ancient pre-historic race?

Nothing from Kenya fascinates or interests other Africans except perhaps Sauti sol grin

Cc Jay254, TayserMahiri, gallivant, kenyanstar, rvp2018

i dont know many tanzanians...but the few i knew were nice.....

i knew many kenyans and it was a horror show.....

blaimy no.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
You got to really work up the thirst to afford a bottle of beer in Little India. grin Who can explain this?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jayceon:
You got some funny punchlines

As ever. I was recently inducted into the NL Punchlines Hall of Fame.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Your cheap sorghum beer or real barley beer
obaaderemi:
You got to really work up the thirst to afford a bottle of beer in Little India. grin Who can explain this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
i dont see kenyans as africans...even arabs are more african than them....

and i was studying the map of africa the other day.....is kenya landlocked....?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
We have tuff regulations on alcohol and Cigarettes consumption plus Alcohol are over taxed to control consumption.

I keep saying you guys are fools, your first quiz would be to know the price of beer here compared to Nija and why the difference.
obaaderemi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even your primary and high school Certificates are fake like Nigerians?

How did you clear school?
justtoodark:
i dont see kenyans as africans...even arabs are more african than them....

and i was studying the map of africa the other day.....is kenya landlocked....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.