Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387177 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
88bn grin That's smaller than Lagos' GDP.

Nonsense, no need of arguments with you just go back to school...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
88bn grin That's smaller than Lagos' GDP.

dont mind am...exposing him own self.....kenya catch up my foot......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Favor99:

That’s not why Africans sold each other to slavery. It’s a long story, your only getting the corrupted version of the story of the slave trade that whites used to sow bitterness and hatred in Black Americans and Caribbean’s towards Africans.
These are the same whites that lie and tell the world that Africa is a primitive jungle where there’s no cities and everyone live in mud huts.

Sorry I won’t take anything they say about our history seriously

Stop spreading hate bro. Let’s put away our swords and make peace. We are all we have

their is nothing complicated about slavery....when me and you have a fight and i beat you up,you become my bitch....!!!!

nothing special about that.....they were sold to whites because whites offered more.....nothing special....

it was always about the money.......nothing else.....

btw....

rich blacks owned black slaves in america too....

whites are liars.....thats why we called am serpent,snake,satan,deceiver and other names....

get over slavery and move on or perish....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin The boy is clearly gay. He said openly that pants are not for him. I don't want to believe Kenyan education is bad to the extent that a grown man doesn't know that pants can also mean trousers for men. Tasha is a halfwit indeed. He must have slipped from a careless aunty's back into a Kibera latrine as a baby and bumped his head badly. I still don't know why he shat his pants that day when the Tanzanians emerged.
Hahahahaha what do you expect? When the pressure was too much for him, he can't hold the shyt anymore so he ran to an hidden place to change his pants lol. Tashamaria is a fvcking idiot gay with gayllicunt! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
jaycent:
Gayllicunt what's your fvcking business with me. Wont you go and get a new panty for your girlfriend Tasha. and stop be a lazy boyfriend! grin

I give up on you. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sports are sports. They are only slavery to backward countries like Tanzania that has never achieved anything in the sporting fraternity. You are so lazy that no one in that shithole participates in sports. The ones who do achieve nothing.

That's why they quit Asaba. They know very well they wont win anything just like Nigerians. These two are funny countries. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dangotelanders,I know how difficult,impossible actually it is to find proof of how of your superiority over us but please,this pic spam is beyond boring!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dangotelanders,I know how difficult,impossible actually it is to find proof of how of your superiority over us but please,this pic spam is beyond boring!!
As you know unlike you guys I strongly prefer facts and figures not the contents of HIM Dangote's underwear drawer or the number of his lightskin hos to prove a point Here's real proof,from me,as usual of our unstoppable upward trajectory from a 4 year old write up on our demographic dividend. Fyi
Demographic dividend refers to the growth in an economy that is the resultant effect of a change in the age structure of a country's population. The change in age structure is typically brought on by a decline in fertility and mortality rates.

Kenya is at the cusp of a “demographic dividend” that could change the country’s fortunes in the first half of the 21st century, [/b]but only if the country takes the right steps towards investing in its youth.

Millions of people in East Asia were lifted out of poverty by lowering the dependency ratio and individuals and families were able to make savings which translated into investment that boosted economic growth in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.......[b]There is reason for optimism that Kenya can benefit from a demographic dividend within 15 to 20 years. It is estimated that its working age population will grow to 73 per cent by 2050, bolstering the country’s GDP per capita 12 times higher than the present
, with nearly 90 per cent of the working age in employment.
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/Demographic-Dividend-Youth-Kenya-Society-Population/440808-2840490-15hihh6z/index.html

So you see we don't fixate on oil,peanuts,prayers,money ritual and/or kola nuts for growth. Careful planning and policy formulation has gone into our growth-smth even Kenyans aren't aware of. eg this demographic dividend is the result of years of MoH planning and investment in contraception whose fruits will be seen 3 decades later.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jay254:
Who watches Big 'bra' in Kenya? We have left it to zombies(Tanzania and Nigerians) even S.A who I believe are the host don't give a sh.i.t about it.

I would rather you focus on important matters like how Nigeria cannot properly host a regional sporting activity. Till your lazy small brothers (TZ) Had to cancel.

[b]I cry for Nija, with all your GDP y[/b]ou should be focusing on hosting major events like World cup, but your not even mature to host minor events.

Mwenzangu,we've established the GDP thing using forensic audit tools,expert testimony from international experts and local Dangoteland officials that even pre recession that 500 $ bn figure was a wet dream,the punchline of a hilarious joke dreamed up by a CBN schizo who should be in jail for economic sabotage,btw! Notice,how even geniuses like Nowenuse never refer to that again! A lot of time went into that audit.....
IJS.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
naijalander:
I don't have business with Tanzania abeg, al you East Africans ain't shit.

On the whole, Nigeria beats the hell out Kenya like a billion times. After electricity, what else is there? Please enlighten us?

That is all you have, stop deceiving Nairalanders. Your country is owned by cartels headed by the Kenyattas. Just enjoy your Kenyattaland and be happy

But the kenyatta family sha. Those guys just get the whole country. They have like 2 uni's named after them. Massive lands. Kenya is their birth right i guess.

That is one strong family.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
naijalander:
I ain't ya father, buoy

grin

I said you my son. Im your FADA grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
Stop acting the monkey , Tasha. grin You said pants earlier on not panty. You can't wriggle out of this one. By the way, I see your other handle has been quiet since I exposed your bum.

Obaboon I cant act you (monkey grin). Show anywhere I said pant and not panty. Your boyfriend who initiated this mess said he will pee in his panty (ostensibly a pink one written No Means No). Being in musth you couldnt keep your sniffy nose outta his panty business. Stop trying to wriggle your way outta this one. You know you never make it anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
gallivant:

That's why they quit Asaba. They know very well they wont win anything just like Nigerians. These two are funny countries. grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kur17:

Nigeria's GDP yr2010= $369B
Nigeria's GDP yr2018= $410B
%age increase = 11

Kenya's GDP yr2010= $40B
Kenya's GDP yr2018= $88B
% increase= 120

Who's a lazy slowpoke....?

You're new here but we exhaustively investigated the issue looking at all sectors and concluded its max 200 bn USD, half of that. Even pre recession it was hugely exaggerated! Imagine they claimed their agri sector was WORTH 4O BN USD!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by skallion7(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2018
How did all these foolish massai's got to know about NL.
You fools should leave here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 3609ja: 2:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Emirates' largest plane to herald new Ghana airport terminal opening
Emirates’ iconic A380 aircraft will operate a one-off flight to Kotoka International Airport (ACC), Accra, on October 2, as the airline joins Ghanaians in celebrating the opening of the Kotoka International Airport’s new Terminal 3.

The airline’s flagship double-decker will become the first-ever scheduled A380 service to Ghana, with Emirates partnering with the airport to test its operations and infrastructure to accommodate an A380 service.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 3609ja: 2:52am On Aug 04, 2018
First Images Accra's New Terminal 3

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 3609ja: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2018
First Images Accra Airport

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 3:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 3:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emarex: 3:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 3609ja: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Accra

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 3609ja: 3:29am On Aug 04, 2018
'Ghana is the future of Africa': Why Google built an AI lab in Accra
Why Ghana?
The question everyone was asking after Jeff Dean (the Google AI and Google Brain team lead) announced that Google AI Lab was coming to Accra was "Why Ghana?"
The answer to that has been clear for a while now but has eluded most people.
When Barack Obama decided to visit Ghana as the first African country during his Presidency, it was the same question most people asked - "Why Ghana?"
The answer is simple; Ghana is the future of Africa.
When I decided to move away from Nigeria to Ghana almost a decade ago, most people could not understand why because they had not visited Ghana, I did and I fell in love, literally.
I married a Fanti woman. I had already fallen for the country before I met my wife because the place was different.
It didn't have the hardcore market edge of places like Nigeria and South Africa, but it was a place where I could live and work.
Ghana has relatively stable electricity, relative security, and decent internet infrastructure. It also has some of the best tourist destinations in the developing world. All of this is present without any hype. I moved our business there and didn't look back ever since.
This choice is in spite of the challenges the country has gone through in recent times. I have remained and will continue to do so.
Record-breaking $560m for African tech startups in 2017, says report
Record-breaking $560m for African tech startups in 2017, says report
Google probably, however, has different reasons for choosing Ghana, and Jeff Dean tried to explain that it had to do with the robust network of academic institutions as well as infrastructure.
Google has been a significant investor in strengthening those institutions and the infrastructure around it.
An Alphabet Subsidiary named CSquared spun out of Google has quietly been laying an extensive fiber optic backbone in Accra and Kampala to help solve the last-mile internet problem that Eric Schmidt mentioned in Barcelona.
The internet speeds I get in the office and at home in Accra are now comparable with California speeds.
How ancient knowledge inspires African tech to flourish
How ancient knowledge inspires African tech to flourish
Ghana has also become a melting pot for education in the sub-region over the years because of the relative stability of the country and the high standards of its institutions, such as the highly-regarded Ashesi University.
The foundations of Ghanaian education are about the strongest in the region. It is not uncommon to see people from non-English speaking countries traveling to Ghana to learn English and for their education.
Is virtual reality set to take off in Africa?
Is virtual reality set to take off in Africa?
There is also a steady education pipeline between Nigeria and Ghana, in spite of historical ups and downs between both countries.
Faced with a declining education system in their country, many Nigerian parents are opting to send their children to school in Ghana.
Building African talent is one of Ghana's strongest points, and its central location also makes it a great business hub for those who want to expand to Francophone Africa and Africa's largest market - Nigeria.
The proximity to Nigeria yet relative sanity and organization are the main reasons why I moved.
Lagos is just an hour away.
source:https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/14/africa/google-ghana-ai/index.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 4:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're lying,Nigerians in Kenya adds nothing to the growth of our economy apart from being charged some investment fees by our government
There only few Nigerian banks here which are privately owned by some few individuals from your country.
Those banks have very tiny customer base here to the extent that mpesa and our local banks are giving them stiff competition.
This is not such that spectacular cause even there are some Kenyan companies operating in Nigeria.

You people usually feel bitter when hitten back with facts.

Name any Kenyan bank in Nigeria.... which country has more multinational companies??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Obaboon I cant act you (monkey grin). Show anywhere I said pant and not panty. Your boyfriend who initiated this mess said he will pee in his panty (ostensibly a pink one written No Means No). Being in musth you couldnt keep your sniffy nose outta his panty business. Stop trying to wriggle your way outta this one. You know you never make it anyway
I try to help you not look stupid, Tasha. But you are not helping yourself. grin. See where you said "pants are not for you" and that was me lecturing you.

TayserMahiri :
pants are for your boyfriend.
obaaderemi:
You are a skirt-wearing weirdo. I should have
remembered.
Pant--meaning:
A1 US UK trousers --a piece of
clothing that covers the lower part of
the body from the waist to the feet,
consisting of two cylinder-shaped
parts, one for each leg, that are
joined at the top:
a pair of pants
Why aren't you wearing any pants,
David?
Again, stop acting the monkey and bring on your other handle. Maybe that would help a bit. It has been quiet for days since you got exposed. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Emarex:
Abuja
This is picture bombing. grin The Little Indians need to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha what do you expect? When the pressure was too much for him, he can't hold the shyt anymore so he ran to an hidden place to change his pants lol. Tashamaria is a fvcking idiot gay with gayllicunt! grin
And look at the way he was posting pictures of ladies pantys on an open forum. He went as far as bringing the screenshot. He has not been the same since his first husband, Kwametut aka kwamecrazy dumped his arsee.grin He went for The Kibera Walker, but like the hyena meat I guess he is, he got dumped again. Both his husbands are no longer in circulation. Tasha is an ediot, always so quick to label others what he suffers from.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Kur17:

[s]Nonsense, no need of arguments with you just go back to school..[/s].
Other Kenyans are ashamed of you for posting that $88bn shiit. You are clearly new here and out of your depth. ;

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.