Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,626 members, 7,898,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6386945 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
gallivant:

Really, you are giving them too much credit. I heard they pulled their only 5 athletes before the games due to the Niger delta insecurity or maybe they couldn't afford the fare. If you ask me they were scared. grin
This is what we do in Tanzania

https://twitter.com/i/status/1026163114977513472
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
jaycent:
Kai kai kai kenyans noooo. See how you kenyans look like hungry zombies grin seriously you kenyans need to eat more protein or healthy foods to build up your skinny body!

Gaycunt, those athletes are super fit millionaires who can buy your whole family and dump it in the Mediterranean for good measure.

So who finished first in the medal standings? Getting infor concerning that event is harder than getting the same from North Korea. You still live in the dark ages. Even maintaining a simple website for the event is a task!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
gallivant:

Really, you are giving them too much credit. I heard they pulled their only 5 athletes before the games due to the Niger delta insecurity or maybe they couldn't afford the fare. If you ask me they were scared. grin

Apparently that could have been another decoy.I heard one mentioned if im not wrong in one of the races when he momentarily led the pack. The pulling out was probably meant to fool the world that no bongofela would be there to minimize the shame. That, or they left one (their best) behind grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Annael:

This is what we do in Tanzania

https://twitter.com/i/status/1026163114977513472

Haha. You can't be serious!! grin

Yup, drinking palm wine, dancing and sleeping in the middle of the day is what you and the Congolese do very well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
gallivant:

Haha. You can't be serious!! grin

Yup, drinking palm wine, dancing and sleeping in the middle of the day is what you and the Congolese do very well.
Tanzanians are extremely the laziest nation in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Annael:
Population Below poverty line check kenya where is
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69
Extremely outdated.Kenya's poverty rate is 35% and is concentrated in the Northern region. The majority of the population lives in the Highlands,Lake Basin and the Coast and the poverty level in those regions has dropped,especially in Central Kenya
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/kenya/publication/kenya-economic-update-poverty-incidence-in-kenya-declined-significantly-but-unlikely-to-be-eradicated-by-2030

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nowenuse:

That makes two of us. I have also lived most of my life in Warri & Benin.

Of course the majority of Nigeria's over 40 million middleclass people do not live in Lagos or Abuja. The majority live in Kano, Kaduna, PH, Benin, Enugu, Warri, Asaba, Owerri, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Calabar, Awka and all over the country.

This is something that these little Indians like rvp20182, NairobiWalker, TayserMahiri etc cannot relate to.

In their country Kenya, 90% of the middleClass population live in Nairobi and perhaps Mombasa. There is no real urban life in Kenya outside both cities.

Kenya is extremely unevenly developed, hence their reason for being overwhelmingly rural and high slum populations. It's such a pity.
Nonsense!!
How many times will people put pictures of Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, even Thika here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Gaycunt, those athletes are super fit millionaires who can buy your whole family and dump it in the Mediterranean for good measure.

So who finished first in the medal standings? Getting infor concerning that event is harder than getting the same from North Korea. You still live in the dark ages. Even maintaining a simple website for the event is a task!
You make no sense miss tasha? you don't know me, you don't know were i live or how i live. You're mistaking me with gallivant aka gayllicunt, my name is Jaycent not gaycunt. Note that Dick head!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
GERALD710:

Nonsense!!
How many times will people put pictures of Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, even Thika here

Just because Nigeria has a big population or their piledup, they call those overpopulated areas urbanisation, Nigeria is one of the countries with the worst insfrustructure while Kenya is fourth best

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Go and sleep with your mother dwarf
no wonder you guys breed like termites
grin grin grin you dont have boundaries
you bleep your mothers as well
theres no difference b/w ya and dogs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
jaycent:
You make no sense miss tasha? you don't know me, you don't know were i live or how i live. You're mistaking me with gallivant aka gayllicunt, my name is Jaycent not gaycunt. Note that Dick head!

Ok. Cut the crap now! You are either gaycunt or jaycent depending on how we feel based on your nigga manners! Its not your choice! Based on this post you are gaycunt. Depending on what you respond to me you will either be gaycunt or gaycunt grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Since the Nigerians wont mention, they were beaten to third position on homesoil by none other than the two top sporting nations of Africa; Kenya and South Africa.

TeamKenya finished TOP of the medal table in Asaba with 11 Gold medals, 6 silver and 2 Bronze ahead of Nigeria and South Africa who finished with 9 Gold apiece.

There is evidence for what I just said in one papyrus reed attached below. The final copy showing the final standings should be ready in a few days once the generators are refueled! Seriously, a whole African Championship has been run like a high school competition with records done only on paper !

After such an embarrassment, Nigerians should swallow their ego and big up Kenya, their big brother and the CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA in Senior Athletics

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
This is Tanzania

Lets just assume for a moment that there's nothing else in the world that matters except sport. So, what would Tanzania boast of? What would you measure d!cks with?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Lets just assume for a moment that there's nothing else in the world that matters except sport. So, what would Tanzania boast of? What would you measure d!cks with?

Leave him alone to post trees. These guys are useless in everything else.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigerian giants, next championship team up with Tanzanians and maybe then you would have a chance. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
gallivant:
Nigerian giants, next championship team up with Tanzanians and maybe then you would have a chance. wink

Hopefully thats the last major event Nigeria will be hosting this century grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria, how does it feel to be conquered at home? Especially in the final relay where all your hopes lay grin

Thats called Kenya Eating ya lunch!

Your men are pretty useless! Other than scamming, drugs and hitting on cheap hoez, they cant stand real men in real competitions. They got whipped in front of their own women, who btw did better than the men overall. Nigerian men won only one gold while women won a whopping 8!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some Kenyans arent in the mood for celebration tho tongue sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Ok. Cut the crap now! You are either gaycunt or jaycent depending on how we feel based on your nigga manners! Its not your choice! Based on this post you are gaycunt. Depending on what you respond to me you will either be gaycunt or gaycunt grin
Suit yourself son. My name start from J not G, like i said? You're mistaking me with gallivant aka gayllicunt your stupid boyfriend. you still avn't wash your panty yet i can still see the shyt on your panty. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
jaycent:
Suit yourself son. My name start from J not G, like i said? You're mistaking me with gallivant aka gayllicunt your stupid boyfriend. you still avn't wash your panty yet i can still see the shyt on your panty. grin

Nuh sonny! After staying here for a while your name has acquired mutations that have led to j being replaced by G and e by u

How is your pink panty after peeing on it? Is it dry now? You had a whole weekend to wash it and stay commando pantiless watching Kenya demolish Naija in athletics.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nuh sonny! After staying here for a while your name has acquired mutations that have led to j being replaced by G and e by u

How is your pink panty after peeing on it? Is it dry now? You had a whole weekend to wash it and stay commando pantiless watching Kenya demolish Naija in athletics.
I never told you i fvcking pee on my panty. But you fvcking shyt on your panty. Am not the one who make you shyt on your panty, the Tanzanians did! So why the fvcking blame on me. I guess you don't av a new panty to change but i can help you with a new one. You can have this one! Don't bother thanking me? what are friends for. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Gaycunt stop. This is not a French Forum and delete that $hit. Don't ruin our victory parade. angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
gallivant:
Gaycunt stop. This is not a French Forum and delete that $hit. Don't ruin our victory parade. angry
Gayllicunt what's your fvcking business with me. Wont you go and get a new panty for your girlfriend Tasha. and stop be a lazy boyfriend! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2018
jaycent:
Gayllicunt what's your fvcking business with me. Wont you go and get a new panty for your girlfriend Tasha. and stop be a lazy boyfriend! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2018
gallivant:

I give up on you. sad
Better. Now we can be friends grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Now selling...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Now sold..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.