Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6395846 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

Haha grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kazikazi:
What is that? A poor pitch! They cant even prepare a pitch!

So thats why you never participated? Because Rwanda cant prepare a good pitch for your lazy bones?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
mtis:
Another fine developer falls down.. grin grin

some details plis grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kazikazi:
I think you are the one who should be worried.after complection of the biggest port of bagamoyo which it will dwarf ur mombasa and lamu ports.they will be obsollete.our pharmaceutical industry is picking up strongly.then wait for a cheaper cement from tz..u should be a worried man by now.

lol, cheaper cement from TZ? You must be high. People in your northern border regions are almost revolting to be allowed access to cheap cement and goods from Kenya. Are you banking on Dangote's cement? You should have known by now that he is a Nigerian male and Nigerian males are not generally known for legit stuff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
mtis:
EAC BUDGETS 2018/2019 ($ Billion)

Uganda will soon beat Tanzania in budget.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania

So?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
illiterate and jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Kibera slum, true true una joblessness no get part 2
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please name me Tanzanian's 5 biggest companies and who owns them. Then After that name me the top 10 richest men in Tanzania. smiley smiley

He cant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
blackboys:
have you ever asked yourself why your your politicians kids study in kenya.i can tell you why,because they dont trust their own education system.

I actually went to school where one of the sons of their former president schooled.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
you this illiterate and jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of Kibera slum.u no go go baff? U don chop food today?

NigeriaIsDoomed:
idiotic lazy illiterate pig get lost

I don't understand pidgin. Try French or Latin, at least that way I can Google translate. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jay254:
Changing face of Mombasa

They are putting artificial grass-turf in Mombasa. See how the bird is confused. Excellent I think considering Msa is too salty for grass to grow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Most educated immigrants in the U.S, yes. Most Prosperous Africans in London and the U.S, yes. Highest number of African doctors in the U.S, yes.
lf Kenyans cannot be found in that category, but only hard work, then tell me what is the result of your hard work? It only means, what you call hard work from that western report may not be hardwork but slaving away.
Don't work hard, WORK SMART.

Did you compare home ownership, single parent homes and prison populations between the two nations. Prosperous doesn't cut it, we don't take shortcuts to prosperity. Most educated, please, some of you can't construct a simple sentence!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

I don't understand pidgin. Try French or Latin, at least that way I can Google translate. grin
galli pig u no why u no want confront me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.rice farming.

Lol, how embarrassing my southern neighbor. At least accompany the paddy fields with some caption telling us how you are the largest rice cultivators in Africa or how your rice has the highest calorie count. Dont be lame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So thats why you never participated? Because Rwanda cant prepare a good pitch for your lazy bones?

Just like Dangotelanders, they have an excuse for everything. The turf was not ready, we had a recession, we have a big population, we are God's chosen bla bla. It's too monotonous and telling on their psyche.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
obaaderemi:
No mind dem. Imagine Kenya, Ghana, south Africa and some of our own embittered Biafran brothers coming together against Nigeria. That's four different countries and we are still here dealing with their ignorance.

You forgot to mention your Tanzanian aides.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
galli pig u no why u no want confront me

I told you yesterday. I don't understand s t u p i d.

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You forgot to mention your Tanzanian aides.

He didn't forget, he simply realised the Tanzanians in their corner is a liability. I don't know why it took so long.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Bros you don finish these starved and hungry idiotic little indian children of hate and jealousy grin

lol, this desperado is responding to himself grin Desperation has killed a few people you know

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

Just like Dangotelanders, they have an excuse for everything. The turf was not ready, we had a recession, we have a big population, we are God's chosen bla bla. It's too monotonous and telling on their psyche.

Lame ass excuses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

lol, this desperado is responding to himself grin Desperation has killed a few people you know
u want cry again abi? Ah go beat u like dey last time wey u go call ur useless pig make e come defend u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

He didn't forget, he simply realised the Tanzanians in their corner is a liability. I don't know why it took so long.

The Tanzanian is busy posting rice. Worst wingmen ever.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The Tanzanian is busy posting rice. Worst wingmen ever.

Ha ha ha grin

What were they thinking? You can't go to a gunfight with a stick!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

Stop wasting time lazy communist, show us projects and not rice farming. Leave that to asian communists like Laos and Cambodia. Show us your electric trains and massive port of bagamoyo. Stop with the maji maji shenanigans. grin

They should import the Vietnamese conical rice farming hats through Bagamoyo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kazikazi:
A country's success is not based on some thin hungry looking guys running a marathon as u do.actually that is a primitive way of earning a living.our budget is lower than urs.its true.You should feel sorry for urself cause a huge chunk of it goes to ur corrupt jubelee gov.also know that a dollar does more in tz that what it will purchase in kenya.Our modern electric railways is under construction and The biggest port of bagamoyo too which it will dwarf ur mombasa and lamu. Our economic pillar is agriculture (remember we feed ur starving nation)

Not bad to invest in your stomach but at least make use of the calories to do something beyond farming. You cant remain in that farm-food-farm-food cycle forever.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
jaycent:
Galli pig, you're such a wet pussy. Go finger fvck yourself, you fvcking bitch. grin

Finally the gayboy mentioned pussyy!!!! Phew! Dicks are for ladies gaycunt. Get that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
gallivant:

Why can't you post the progress in Tanzania, real money earner. Post the Tanzanite mines where you are getting robbed in broad daylight.

Hey men. Did you listen to that parliament debate. They built a wall around Tanzanite mines to stop contracts from being stolen. Tanzanian logic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin The Tanzanians already finished them. I am just putting the icing on the cake.

An icing on the rice grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No. Still hasn't register which time you're talking about.
And no, my friend, autonomy and independence are not the same thing in politics. Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, Catalonia, the Basque country, Scotland, Dubai, the Palestinian territories, Chechnya etc are autonomous. They are not independent. I don't care to distract myself in a tedious back-and-forth explaining the finer details of the difference just to satisfy your pedantry.

No, my friend. There is absolute squat that Taiwanese "envy" about China. They certainly fear China's expansionist agenda, but they don't give a shiit about China. It's the reverse instead: China are obsessed with Taiwan when Taiwan has long moved on from historical events. This is why they fear the threat of China. Envying a country because of its geopolitical power is just a vanity trip driven by nationalism. Taiwanese have no reason to envy China because smaller nations aren't driven by nationalistic egos. It's the Chinas and Russias and Irans and Nigerias of the world who are obsessed with such vanities.

On the premise that I was born, raised and lived here my whole life to see for myself the deep rot in every sector. Anyone who has done business in this country can attest to the bureaucratic maze he has to navigate in bribes and kickbacks. A few months ago, I reported a case of impersonation and fraud to the police, and despite parting with N50,000 just to even open the case at their Festac division office, there was no traction at all as the clowns told me I have to sponsor officers on a trip to Delta to nab the perpetrator that they identified after a petition to MTN who tracked the fraudster - which would have set me back another N200k. My brother and I could write an entire book on our experiences with deep malfeasance in the Nigerian police alone. Infact, because of his own experience with the police in a scam case that he is still pursuing today after 8 years and hundreds of thousands spent seeking justice, he advised me not to open my case at the police, but I ignored him and regretted it. This is just the police alone.
So yeah, my premise is based on my experiences.

You are actually one of the smartest Nigerians on this thread. Smarter than most including the one arguing against your obvious truths. Infact you are several orders of magnitude smarter than that guy.

Thats why am sad that anyone in Nigeria would dare try to become Obi2Kenobi via impersonation grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yobeezy:

Your model of reasoning is wanting,if your country is not blessed in producing global sports men and women,Bleep up the jealousy to yourself,leave Kenyan athletes alone cause one of them alone is more wealthy enough to feed the whole of your poor nation.
Tanzania is ththe least known country in the world! This is a fact which might be bitter,you keep on struggling to measure your silly dick in all aspects even if we don't give it a damn.

Even most foreign tourist especially the whites prefer and recognize Kenya as the regional hub and the most beautiful country.

Talking of hunger?You keep on repeating this useless rumour over and over,don't you have some tangible points to defend your silly ujamaa nation?
Tanzania no Longer feeds Kenya,remember we're even your biggest importer and investors.
We're even controlling your economy cause you people are too lazy enough to develop yourselves,you're Waiting for Kenya to come up with its infrastructural project then your maguFOOL copy and paste to his key pillars for infrastructural development.

That bagamoyo port will be bigger than mombasa port,this is some silly comedy though.
The project foundation of Bagamoyo port hasn't even been put in place,its zero progress.
The government of Kenya is currently expanding the port of mombasa to make it the biggest kind in Africa in handling cargo facilities.Currently,mombasa port is the largest port in south east,central and west Africa.Only Durban port of south Africa peers mombasa ports.It serves most of the landlocked countries in the region.

As a matter of fact,Kenya ports authority alone rakes in monthly revenue which is 16 times your port authority.And you still have the guts to masturbate silly comparison between the ports of bagamoyo and mombasa.

Haha,that a dollar is more valuable in Tanzania than Kenya,you're seriously sick for engaging in childish arguments.Kenya's currency alone is 22times valuable your currency.
1ksh=22tsh

That's why you'll see alot of foreign investors flocking into Kenya more than any other country in east Africa.High interest rates policies and more valuable Kenyan currency favours this.
We've even cut down our exports to Tanzania and other EAC members because you guys were complaining that our valuable currency is hurting down your market.
Our exports is becoming expensive because our currency is gaining against the dollar.

They are blessed with sportsmen like everyone else but the problem is that in Tanzania the govt has to say; Ok, now go and play! for them to engage in any sport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

An icing on the rice grin

grin

You are killing me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
hodari:
grin grin grin

Nineteen Nigerian citizens residing in Umoja, Kasarani and Roysambu Estates within Nairobi have this morning been arrested for engaging in electronic fraud targeting Kenyans.

The Fraudsters start by befriending you on social media(Facebook) and once you accept the friend request they initiate a friendly chat that promises the victim goodies to be sent through DHL at the airport.

The following day a call will be made and someone will pretend to be an attendant at the DHL office. They will tell the victim to pay clearance fees for the same parcel they claim to have sent you.

Immediately you send the money through Mpesa another call is made requesting for some more money for other documentation and taxes.
After paying the dues demanded, your calls demanding for your parcel will not be picked. That’s the time you realize that you have been conned. This is therefore to warn members of the general public against such fraudsters.

~ Courtesy DCI Nairobi.

At 32 yrs, Okoye should be married but look at him stupidly swagging like a monkey, chained around his neck like a German Shepherd, in a foreign country. Nigerian parents should start by choosing better names for their kids. Christian Okoye is definitely Irony for a scammer. Unless he needs Christ for his scamming success. If they are short of names they can start using explosive element names in the periodic table!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.