Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6338746 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin grin Even Dar es salaam is 100 times better than Lagos. grin grin grin Nigerians and mediocrity are Siamese twins.

Really? Dear es Salaam what? Bhahahaha! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4807815/dubai-fication-lagos#72385591
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jonraid:
Well,we don't eat GDP! I hope you are not in some dinghy trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea journeying to Europe!

When Kenya's GDP reaches Lagos, hala me. tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin grin Even Dar es salaam is 100 times better than Lagos. grin grin grin Nigerians and mediocrity are Siamese twins.

There is difference between Lagos state and Lagos city. Maybe you are confused about it.

Anyway, the Asian foreigners said Lagos is more beautiful and better than Nairobi.

The only thing Nairobi is better than Lagos is just the malls. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
GERALD710:

How can they feed Kenya when the biggest ongoing famine since Ethiopia in 1984 is in Nigeria.
And they are typing answers from generator electricity right now

Famine!? Bhahahaha! grin

Kenya is known for using Generator. grin

My friend, once the minimum wages is increased soon, bang! we are up again. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kur17:

If it was, I'm certainly sure you would have filled this thread with its pics, ...you must be ashamed of it when Nairobi is here to compare with

Look with your eyes. I have done that before. I don't need to waste my time. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
GERALD710:

Which Indians and Whites??Name them please because the richest people in Kenya(and not some fake forbes list that claimed the richest person was worth sh 100 billion.)are all black.
I think you got the wrong impression.I'm South African and I was replying to a particular fella here who said if this thread was to turn into Kenya vs SA he would scream white folks as a tool of defence and I reminded him that he can't use that as a weapon since whites are much more involved in the economy in both countries

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Does that GDP bring money into your treasury coffers in terms of revenue? Have a look at this!

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

forgiveness:

When Kenya's GDP reaches Lagos, hala me. tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
forgiveness:

Terrible?

Since 1952 before the western region of Nigeria was granted self governing status by the British 1957, they succeeded in building an economy through Agriculture that enabled them provide free primary education, build the first Skyscraper in tropical Africa, the first television station in tropical Africa, the first Olympic stadium in sub Sahara Africa, the first steel glass framed Skyscraper in West Africa, the most beautiful and we'll planned University in Nigeria if not Africa, free health care for children, first standard hotel in Nigeria and one of the oldest in West Africa etcetera. All these, before and after independent. As at then Ibadan was the Dubai of Africa.

Followed by economic boom in other regions from 1960 - 1966 before coup set in, and after which we experienced civil war for 3 years.

Despite the war, we never went into recession or economy depression rather we became prosperous as a result of oil boom in 1970. It continued until 1985 before things went low. That was the first time naira depreciated from N0.65 to N2 for $1.

How did we build new cities from the scratct, build strong infrastructure, Universities, Telecoms, TV, Arts (Nigeria hosted FESTAC 77), Music, Poetry and other literary works, national airline (Nigeria Airways) that was the best in Africa, sports (Nigeria dominated the All Africa Games for years), 3rd strongest military in Africa, etc?

How can we help other countries in terms of food aid to famine ridden countries, resolution of internal conflicts and award of scholarships to Africans during those era?

How were we able to do all these if Nigeria never did well?

My friend, telling me there was never a time Nigeria did well is height of ignorance.

There were 4 factors that promoted gaint of Africa.

First reason is population.

Second reason is wealth. We were the Saudi Arabia of Africa. We were the economic super power. As I told you, our currency was much stronger than the dollar and equal to Pounds. N0.65 for $1 and N1.20 for £1 were the exchange rate during that period. That was why all African countries flooded Nigeria and we were able to give scholarships to hundred of South African youths during apartheid. $61b was what we spent in other for black South Africans to emancipate from apartheid. Singlehandedly, funded peace keeping missions in raging Africa. As it stands, Nigeria with the annual GDP of $400b is the largest economy in AFRICA. It is the only country in Africa listed among the “Next Eleven” economies poised to become the biggest economies in the 21st century.

Third was and still is the political influence.
From ECOWAS to OAU and UN, we were and still the major player. Nigeria political influence can't be overlooked. We were directly involved in the independent of African countries and also very directly active in campaigns for the proscription of racism and apartheid in South Africa. That was when Kenya cowardly backed out in pretence they are Switzerland of Africa. Bhahahaha! grin

Fourth reason is military power. Nigeria has the strongest military in the sub Sahara Africa beside South African.
A millitary that has been unable to vanquish Boko Haram inside Nigeria
Don't kid yourself.Stories of Nigerian soldiers running away and leaving their arms to Boko insurgents are in plenty.
We at least removed Al Shabaab from Kenya and deep into Somalia and South Africa's millitary did well in the Apartheid era. As for Nigerian political influence.
No Eastern African country knows anything about that.None.
As for wealth, only a small tiny minority in Nigeria has ever been able to experience that prosperity.
The fact that even people like you ranting online do not have the basics like electricity and water supply that is not from a well is a testament to that. The Saudis, as retarded as they are does distribute the oil money to most people in a bid to keep them from revolting, a strategy that is currently wearing out fast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
What is Nigeria's education budget? Nigeria's education budget is a paltry 102,000,000,000 billion Naira which is 280,000,000 million US

dollars whilst Kenya's one is at around 4.3 billion US dollars! Nigeria is a big joke!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jonraid:
Does that GDP bring money into your treasury coffers in terms of revenue? Have a look at this!

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

*Yawn* when Kenya is doing well, just halla me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
forgiveness:

Terrible?

Since 1952 before the western region of Nigeria was granted self governing status by the British 1957, they succeeded in building an economy through Agriculture that enabled them provide free primary education, build the first Skyscraper in tropical Africa, the first television station in tropical Africa, the first Olympic stadium in sub Sahara Africa, the first steel glass framed Skyscraper in West Africa, the most beautiful and we'll planned University in Nigeria if not Africa, free health care for children, first standard hotel in Nigeria and one of the oldest in West Africa etcetera. All these, before and after independent. As at then Ibadan was the Dubai of Africa.

Followed by economic boom in other regions from 1960 - 1966 before coup set in, and after which we experienced civil war for 3 years.

Despite the war, we never went into recession or economy depression rather we became prosperous as a result of oil boom in 1970. It continued until 1985 before things went low. That was the first time naira depreciated from N0.65 to N2 for $1.

How did we build new cities from the scratct, build strong infrastructure, Universities, Telecoms, TV, Arts (Nigeria hosted FESTAC 77), Music, Poetry and other literary works, national airline (Nigeria Airways) that was the best in Africa, sports (Nigeria dominated the All Africa Games for years), 3rd strongest military in Africa, etc?

How can we help other countries in terms of food aid to famine ridden countries, resolution of internal conflicts and award of scholarships to Africans during those era?

My friend, telling me there was never a time Nigeria did well is height of ignorance.

Second reason is wealth. We were the Saudi Arabia of Africa. We were the economic super power. As I told you, our currency was much stronger than the dollar and equal to Pounds. N0.65 for $1 and N1.20 for £1 were the exchange rate during that period. That was why all African countries flooded Nigeria and we were able to give scholarships to hundred of South African youths during apartheid. $61b was what we spent in other for black South Africans to emancipate from apartheid. Singlehandedly, funded peace keeping missions in raging Africa. As it stands, Nigeria with the annual GDP of $400b is the largest economy in AFRICA. It is the only country in Africa listed among the “Next Eleven” economies poised to become the biggest economies in the 21st century.

From ECOWAS to OAU and UN, we were and still the major player. Nigeria political influence can't be overlooked. We were directly involved in the independent of African countries and also very directly active in campaigns for the proscription of racism and apartheid in South Africa. That was when Kenya cowardly backed out in pretence they are Switzerland of Africa. Bhahahaha! grin

Fourth reason is military power. Nigeria has the strongest military in the sub Sahara Africa beside South African.

No,nigga! Just.No As long as you keep repeating that GDP poo I'll keep refuting it as has already been done at least 17x. Also by equipment,training and combat performance the KDF is punching wayyyyy above your level. Fyi,just after the fall of Kismayu your Ship House boys came to our DoD to use our specop guys for the Mali operation-that's not on the 'net.
Ofc,you doubt,list your operational assets and we'll list ours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Beaten hands down! Bring clear answers and counter my arguments!
forgiveness:

*Yawn* when Kenya is doing well, just halla me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
rvp2018:
There are many ways to support a cause - kenya supported anti-apertheid in many ways - but refuse to host armed ANC rebels - and that is true for South Africa or close home in East Africa - we hosted refugees, provide safe havens for their leadership and their families - but simply draw the line when it come to the extend such assistance can be extended.For a long time kenya modeled himself - as Africa swiss - with strict non-interference in internal affairs of a soverign country except through UN or AU - and I hope we remain the same -- going to Somali and getting stuck there sound to me like a mistake already - thankfully the invasion was re-hatted into AMISON force.

The key was LAPPSET-there was no way that crucial link in the Global OBOR was to start with at least 3k Jihadists just across the border. I see the KDF there indefinitely which imo isn't a problem:2500 guys in theatre is manageable. Even if Somalis somehow reestablish a national army of their own-the KDF must be there to guard the LAPPSET.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
GERALD710:

A millitary that has been unable to vanquish Boko Haram inside Nigeria
Don't kid yourself.Stories of Nigerian soldiers running away and leaving their arms to Boko insurgents are in plenty.
We at least removed Al Shabaab from Kenya and deep into Somalia and South Africa's millitary did well in the Apartheid era. As for Nigerian political influence.
No Eastern African country knows anything about that.None.
As for wealth, only a small tiny minority in Nigeria has ever been able to experience that prosperity.
The fact that even people like you ranting online do not have the basics like electricity and water supply that is not from a well is a testament to that. The Saudis, as retarded as they are does distribute the oil money to most people in a bid to keep them from revolting, a strategy that is currently wearing out fast.

Hahahaha! Unable to what?

Does that change the fact that Nigeria has the strongest military in Sub Sahara Africa beside South Africa? Bhahahaha!

Can you please explain why Russia and US were beaten blue black in Afghanistan? grin

Al shabaab is what! And who told you Boko haram are on the rampage again? grin Delusion. grin

Are Somalia and Rwanda not East Africa? grin Go figure below. We have even gone beyond Africa shores to exercise our influence. grin

Are you talking about our economy boom era or our fall era? You go figure.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
kikuyu1:

No,nigga! Just.No As long as you keep repeating that GDP poo I'll keep refuting it as has already been done at least 17x. Also by equipment,training and combat performance the KDF is punching wayyyyy above your level. Fyi,just after the fall of Kismayu your Ship House boys came to our DoD to use our specop guys for the Mali operation-that's not on the 'net.

I need fact from a verifiable source. Not your opinion. Sorry. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
sasol:
Good to see some development happening in other African countries,but you guys you need to work harder to catch up with south Africa.As we speak we are in final stages of extending gautrain to Soweto and surrounding townships,most sections of gautrain are underground.Nigeria is a non performer.

You have just done 80km sgr in South Africa but we have about 400km sgr operational and still 157km sgr under construction.

Besides, youn don't have metro rail, you don't have monorail and, you don't have light rail or tramm. All these are either operational or under construction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
forgiveness:

Really? Dear es Salaam what? Bhahahaha! grin

It's true, most rankings have put Dar' on a much higher level than Lagos&Abuja, where mostly Nairobi comes second after Cape Town...
Someone very ignorant said "Nairobi beats Lagos on shoppingmalls only" ...Nairobi beat Lagos & Abuja in all positive spheres...
1) Infrastructure; roads, airports, electricity...
2) Real estates; shoppingmalls, gated communities, skyscrapers...and the list continues...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 747 (PH-BFN) named after the great City of Nairobi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenya has been ranked the third most attractive African market for private equity (PE) funding, indicating the huge promise in East Africa’s largest economy despite multiple challenges arising from a recent pile-up of public debt.
Consultancy EY (Ernst & Young) says in a report that is expected to be published today (Monday) that Kenya’s fast-growing technology sector, nicknamed “Silicon Savannah”, drew the most foreign investor interest, supported by an improved business environment.
“FDI [foreign direct investment] projects in Kenya increased by 44 per cent compared with 2016,” says the Turning Tides, Africa Attractiveness October 2018 report.

South Africa and Morocco are ranked as Africa’s top hotspots for PE deals ahead of Kenya, which beat Nigeria, Ethiopia and Egypt – the number four, five and six respectively.

The country's performance is described as significant given that 2017 was dominated by election-related investor jitters.
Kenya’s economy grew 4.9 per cent in 2017, its lowest rate in five years, under the weight of a prolonged electoral process and adverse weather.

The Treasury has recently upgraded Kenya’s economic growth projection to six per cent from 5.8 per cent, a move that was seen as having been informed by renewed private investor confidence and increased agricultural output.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
kikuyu1:

What'a joke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
forgiveness:

Terrible?

All the poo you did, you were and still are a regional power. In Kenya & East Africa we have NEVER felt any of your power. We only hear it in your nostalgic tales. Why didnt you use your 'strong' military to arm the Umkhonto We Sizwe instead of the lame things you did? And how did the tables turn? Did you guys educate the South Africans and forgot to educate yourselves because they are now smarter than you and control your business sector? Why are you, like Tanzanians, singing daily about how you helped SA get freedom when the South Africans right now only see you as subjects?

Forget about Next 11, all evidence shows that you are currently in a race to pit bottom of the poorest on the planet. 6 people per minute becoming extremely poor. Even India with its billion population has fewer paupers.

Forget about the army. You have one the shittiest militaries in Africa. A military with no morale, leadership or proper equipment. A military that runs away from terrorists. A military that has been unable to eliminate terrorists from its country. A military that cant protect Nigerians. It may be large but its useless. The Kenyan army is way more effective for its small size. It took Kenyan platoons to end the wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia, your West African neighbors! I shared a video here. Where were you? And btw my uncle served in Sierra Leone for years until the peace was attained. Unfortunately he passed on a few years ago in a medical accident. The Kenyan army is currently ranked the 6th largest contributor of peacekeeping troops in the world. Nigeria is 14 th (or 41st am not sure which is which as with all matters Nigeria, just know your rank has a 1 and a 4)!! What army are you talking about? We have sent more than 30,000 soldiers to support UN peacekeeping missions in different parts of the world in the last few decades losing only a total of 32; 1 in Burundi, 5 in Eritrea, 1 in former Yugoslavia, 4 in Namibia, 16 in Sierra Leone, among others. We are that professional. How many have you lost in peace keeping missions? Is it not in the hundreds? This year alone you have lost three in Congo. We dont even need to go there when you cant even eliminate Boko Haram. Kenya went to Somalia to fight terrorists there. Talk about taking the battle to their doorstep. Would you even dream of tackling terrorists beyond your forsaken borders? When you cant effectively deal with them on your soil.

How many countries in Africa have you helped set up from scratch? Can you claim the same as Kenya who helped S. Sudan set up from scratch in Nairobi to the extent that they adopted our flag? How many nations in the world have ever copied your flag due to the inspiration Nigeria gives? How many adore you? Do you even know that Kenya is at the heart of sensitive North African affairs especially in Morocco and to a lesser extent Algeria in regard to the disputed territory? Kenya single handedly formed the Sahrawi Arab Republic in Nairobi in the 70s much to their chagrin. Algeria backs the Sahrawi Republic as does Kenya but Morocco hates it. They even vote against Kenya at the UN. A decade ago there was tension between Morocco and Kenya after Kenya allowed the Sahrawi Republic to open an embassy in Nairobi, since 2005. How many such overtures can Nigeria conjure beyond your west african hood? You are just a regional power, local boys.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
And this is the crew flying the KQ003 from JFK today(of course only the ones in uniforms)... KQ 003 has departed JFK New York for return flight to Nairobi @1:21pm(8:21pm Kenya). Arr 8:17am Tuesday...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
MPSA:
Kenyans! Your infrastructure is perfect, You beat Nigeria left, right and center, Now they're using our weapons to attack you, We don't have any problem with you guys, Your country is beautiful, Much love from South Africa.

Yes!! We also have no prob with you guys. Aside from the few issues we might need to iron out, we have mutual respect for each other. Here is a story about Mandela being secretly treated in Kenya. I think it shows the kind of unspoken respect we have for each other. Mandela was in Ethiopia but couldnt get treatment there and instead chose to fly to Nairobi to be treated by Kenya's president's personal doctor. Dont let the losers poison our mutual respek.

South African freedom icon Nelson Mandela, who died in December 2013, was secretly treated in Kenya in 1990 soon after he was released from the Robben Island jail, Mr Kalonzo Musyoka writes in his book.

Mr Mandela, he writes, was on an official trip to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, when he was taken ill and flown to Nairobi where he was treated by President Daniel arap Moi’s personal doctor.

Mr Musyoka writes: “I first met Mandela in dramatic circumstances in 1990. I was then Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly. He had just been released from prison in April that year. I had gone to State House for a meeting with Moi. Before we could even start our meeting, Moi received information that was rather urgent. He told me: ‘Forget the meeting. Mandela is very sick, he is coming and I don’t want any media or cameras. We must organise for his hospitalisation’.”

“The icon had been taken ill while on a visit to Addis Ababa. We sped to Jomo Kenyatta Airport with Moi. I was driving behind his small convoy. There was no fanfare; nothing special; no song and dance. No journalists and photographers. It was just Moi, the medical staff and I.

“There was a stretcher and other medical equipment in an ambulance. I expected to see Mandela wheeled out of the plane. To our surprise, he walked out of his plane; tall, majestic but looking frail. He was escorted to the Nairobi Hospital where he was attended to by Moi’s personal physician, Dr David Silverstein. He did not stay at the hospital for long. I think Dr Silverstein just attended to him and monitored him overnight. The following day, he was driven back to the airport and flew back to South Africa. Once again, there was no fanfare.

“Later in July, Mandela returned to Kenya with his wife Winnie. This time it was an official visit. One of the events Mandela was involved in was laying a wreath at the mausoleum of Kenya’s founding father, Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, at Parliament. I recall him joyfully pointing at me while saying: ‘You, I remember you.’ He was referring to the Nairobi Hospital incident.”

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/mandela-was-secretly-treated-in-kenya/1056-3489470-15mg489z/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
MPSA:
Kenyans! Your infrastructure is perfect, You beat Nigeria left, right and center, Now they're using our weapons to attack you, We don't have any problem with you guys, Your country is beautiful, Much love from South Africa.

Thank you,how can we help this idiot called sasol?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Thank you,how can we help this idiot called sasol?
leave that big boy to do a tremendous job.I am kazikazi.I know how u fear me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kur17:

It's true, most rankings have put Dar' on a much higher level than Lagos&Abuja, where mostly Nairobi comes second after Cape Town...
Someone very ignorant said "Nairobi beats Lagos on shoppingmalls only" ...Nairobi beat Lagos & Abuja in all positive spheres...
1) Infrastructure; roads, airports, electricity...
2) Real estates; shoppingmalls, gated communities, skyscrapers...and the list continues...

Show me those rankings and stop lying up and down. grin Nairobi second behind Cape Town? Bhahahaha!

I am talking about someone who lived many years in Nairobi and dined with Nairobi Mayor and your PM. You looking for ignorant peep. grin

1. In terms of road infrastructure, Lagos is far ahead of Nairobi. 5 lanes roads, bridges, flyovers, cable bridge, street lights etcetera Transportation; BRT, construction of Metro rail, ferry services etcetera are all available in Lagos.

Airport? Local and international airport. Don't worry, by the time we finish our newly built terminal, Jk airport go hide face.

https://www.nairaland.com/4539168/construction-new-terminal-murtala-mohammed#68124307

2. Real estate!? Bhahahaha! Is that a joke? grin gated communities? Bhahahaha. Skyscraper? Bhahahaha!

My friend, Lagos trash Nairobi in all those aspects save malls.

Now, economically speaking Lagos GDP is 100 times bigger than Nairobi. Lagos is as per with Kenya's GDP. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
We don't have a PM, just saying. You dined with a phantom! tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Lionessza6:

The bolded is an understatement kiss.

What husband did she cheat on ?. You mean the dude who was spared death sentence and was given life in prison without the possibility of parole ? Would he have waited for her ?. What use was he to her and her children?. Mandela was not sentenced to 27 years , he was to die in prison , so she had no man to cheat on. She was a young woman with needs. Was it not her that kept his name alive , holding rallies, press conferences etc ?. This is when his own comrades had forgotten about him. So yes she was damn loyal , not only to him but her country. She never left Soweto to live amongst the rich and famous , she died living with the people she loved and served . If that is not loyalty , I don't know what is.

Who would she be without the Mandela name? She would be Nomzamo Winnie Zanyiwe Madikizela tongue. Did the books you read also tell you that she was a medical social worker ? Did they also tell you that Mandela was a broke lawyer with no regular salary , she fed him and his children with her salary ? .I bet those details were conveniently forgotten by the so called authors . Yes , she was hardworking, she fed other community members with her money , she built clinics for them , she bailed them out from jail etc.

Burning what people? Did your author provide proof of these so called murders she committed? What were the names of the " victims " ? cheesy. If she did commit these acts she was accused of , who would blame her ?. There are people who deserved necklacing then just like now. It sounds cold , but it's the truth. Not one damn person who was at the forefront of the South African struggle came out with clean hands , forget the fairytales you read from the west , where certain individuals are painted as saints while others like her the wicked witches . Did other comrades not assassinate others in those camps in Zambia and Tanzania ? Why is she the main target of Western hatred ?. That is because she never conformed. White people around the world hate her guts , not because they feel for the people she " killed " , no , it's because she never changed her stance, she stayed true to what she was till her death, that is why they need to tarnish her name, she still haunts them from the grave. Her name, Castro, Ghaddafi , Mugabe will always give the those with weak DNA nightmares, from Washington, to Jerusalem and London grin. Mention her name they will turn pink with anger and start singing " evil" grin. They hate what they can't control. When you are always targeted you surround yourself with people who will have your back , that's what she did with the so called gangs you are talking about.

You have just proven my original point with this post undecided. Girl , I'm sure you are in your 20s so I won't bother with educating you about your slay mama . Glorifying a murderous witch is something I would expect from a naive girl like yourself. Stay away from your South African media and read a book or two from outside, you will know that the woman was bad news , you will be ashamed of singing her praises in public . By the way I like South Africa, I always enjoy my time in Sunnyside ,Pretoria but i always stay away from your sisters , too much man-like behaviour cheesy. My favourite girls in south Africa are Zimbabweans and malawians . Southie women are good-looking no doubt but like their counterparts from Botswana, they have a fugly attitude especially the ones with cars and some credit , one would swear they own God cheesy. No hate though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey, Lioness, I think we agreed to hold this fire till 2030. I have to say that guy was completely out of line, reacting to a comment from a Tanzanian pretending to be a South African. Dont let it get into you.

However, I must say we also have enough ammo to do the job if push comes to shove, and we know exactly what to pick on. In the profanities department it would likely be a tie if not an outright win for the 254. The only part you would win is the development part which is why am insisting we wait till there is a level playing field. Anyway, that sasool idiot is a Tanzanian, ignore his pretense. South Africans are not that desperate

The naija vs Kenya war is boring now , there is just no winner , you do have things that are better than us but you are yet to be masters of your own universe . Let's put the development of South Africa aside , no African country can match that currently . We have seen many naija vs South Africa fights , they usually die down within hours , even the Ghana vs naija ones don't last long , now let's see South Africa vs Kenya cheesy. After that we can have Ghana vs Kenya and South Africa vs Tanzania grin. I'm curious , what kingdoms do Kenyans have ?. Besides Zulu, what other kingdom do South Africa have? Do tanzanians have kingdoms ?.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2018
We are the largest diversified economy in Africa.What propels us is our people.Kenya has one of the best if not the best educated workforce in Africa!

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/datahub/Kenya-leads-rest-of-Africa-in-employee-productivity-race/3815418-4828046-10ea3ko/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

The naija vs Kenya war is boring now , there is just no winner , you do have things that are better than us but you are yet to be masters of your own universe . Let's put the development of South Africa aside , no African country can match that currently . We have seen many naija vs South Africa fights , they usually die down within hours , even the Ghana vs naija ones don't last long , now let's see South Africa vs Kenya cheesy. After that we can have Ghana vs Kenya and South Africa vs Tanzania grin. I'm curious , what kingdoms do Kenyans have ?. Besides Zulu, what other kingdom do South Africa have? Do tanzanians have kingdoms ?.
I think Kenya is almost a winner in this battle.I am waiting for Tanzania vs Kenya. The whole Africa will know why the headquarters of East Africa is in Arusha Tanzania not Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.