Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6338919 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
bantudra:

i dont like traitors....if any kenyan would come and side with nigerians against kenyans,i would kick am in the balls....

i hate traitors with a passion....

Well now I understand that OP must be a Kenyan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

Said by people who millions of their citizens still live and play naaked in forests with dangling body parts.
you don decimate the hungry kiberan slowpoke grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
Not jealous.No one can feel jealous to a starving people.We have more resources than you.we have a larger,more peaceful nation than you.If I may ask,why should a Tz gets envy you?What does Kenya have which Tz don't? If you are aggressive as you says,why can't you conquer Somalia?or Ethiopian businesses? Which expertise do you have? None.
Recently we floated tenders for construction of electrified railway, did you apply? No.the reason is you don't have expertise.Turkish company took the job.We again floated tender of supplying electric trains.Again we didn't see you.were is your expertise?
We floated tender for medical deliverance in rural Tanzania using drones.we never saw you.A White guy's company won the tender,as of now,He is delivering medical supplies by drones and he started in lake zones.
We are building Amber resort in Zanzibar.tenders were floated,but alas you were no where.A European company won the tender.
We are going to build a 30b$ LNG gas plant in Lindi.You are not there,even consulting in the ongoing negotiations you are not there.
A 3bn$ fertilizer plant is about to been constructed in Lind.I don't see any Kenyan company there.
Gas pipeline to Uganda.Again we don't see you.
A 4bn$ oil pipeline from Uganda to Tanzania.We don't see your so called expertise.
Liganga and Mchuchuma's 3 bn$. coal,iron ore plant and steel complex; again your expertise is not seen.
All these projects need expertise to execute.From financial advisory, feasibility studies, consulting, Geo_technical studies, financing,constructing, and managing them,all of that need expertise. Were are your so called expertise? None.find other people to lie to.You have nothing to be proud of.
Your country is making giant strides in mega investments more than your poor and empty barrel neighbour, Kenya, the world capital slum and hunger.
Kudos to Tanzania, let Kenya continue to deceive their mumu and illiterate citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

You haven't built anything in the last 5 years, just floating tenders all over. Show us the electric rail, even a meter of it.
Your country has not even floated any tender. I swear envy will be the cause of your death. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

Popular to whom? Who the $uck likes Nigerians? Who feels safe around Nigerians? Who would trust a Nigerian? You are only popular in prison.
It seems you don't know that Africa is Nigeria and Nigeria is Africa.
Your country is only known when dubios NGOs want to make money, they use your country that represents the face of hunger in Africa to solicit for help. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kur17:

In a positive side, Nigeria is a giant because of having the largest population

In the negative, Nigeria is a giant because of having the largest number of poor people in the entire universe

Nothing more "gigantic" about it

Only an ignorant and illiterated being would say this.

When talking about Nigeria's population, Nigeria is indisputably the giant but in the light of the country's reason for being the giant of Africa, most of the valuable world natural resources can be found abundantly in a country in Africa which is Nigeria.

Nigeria has gold, zinc, copper, diamond, iron ore, lead, petroleum and natural gas, coal, limestone, salt, tin, lignite, to mention but a few.

What about the beautiful tourist centres, cities like Ikeja, Uyo in Akwaibom, Diamond estate at Lagos-badagry expressway, the obudu cattles ranch, Obasanjo farm, etc

Kenya is just a country of forestry.

The richest man in Africa is a Nigerian

The richest and largest church in Africa is in Nigeria and its founder is a Nigerian!

Nigeria is truly far ahead of slum and forest dwellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

You haven't built anything in the last 5 years, just floating tenders all over. Show us the electric rail, even a meter of it.
Its under construction. Next year will be running

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jonraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRE2MKGk3Y

This is the level of desperation that Nigerians have on Kenyans . You won't see Kenyans doing this !

But,why lie like this? Isn't Uhuru the same one who instituted visa on arrival for ALL AFRICANS? Didn't he visit Lagos in 2013 specifically for investors? These pathological lies will bite you in the arse!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Your country has not even floated any tender. I swear envy will be the cause of your death. grin

We are not in the tender business, we are in completing projects business. Which one would you envy? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
Its under construction. Next year will be running

We await double stacking. Where is bagamoyo port?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

That's why the world dislikes you and deports your ignorant a$$es without remorse. Having a loud bad mouth is not very intelligent.

Issit your business, Zanzibar and Tz is now a preferred tourist destination for Nigerians. We will just fly over Kenya nothing more. So calm your tits down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
It seems you don't know that Africa is Nigeria and Nigeria is Africa.
D

Please don't say that, I don't want to be strip searched at airports. Nigeria is Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

Oga you would soon die of acute hatred and jealousy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

Issit your business, Zanzibar and Tz is now a preferred tourist destination for Nigerians. We will just fly over Kenya nothing more. So calm your tits down

Then, the Tanzanians will arrest and fly you over Kenya back to Enugu, on Kenya Airways. That's why there are no Nigerians in Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

Please don't say that, I don't want to be strip searched at airports. Nigeria is Nigeria.

If you like slam your head from morning till night. Nigeria remains the giant of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

Jealousy over what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

If you like slam your head from morning till night. Nigeria remains the giant of Africa

It's the giant of the world in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

You can d3ceive yourself it changes nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

Then, the Tanzanians will arrest and fly you over Kenya back to Enugu, on Kenya Airways. That's why there are no Nigerians in Tanzania.

OK but we still prefer Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

grin grin

This may seem funny, but it is the truth.

I have always wondered why Tanzanians look more beautiful and handsome than Kenyans and Ugandans, in spite of the fact that you are all East Africans.

Tanzanians also have better manners and are more friendly, social and hospitable than other East Africans.

Kenyan economy may be higher than Tanzania in nominal calculations, but at the end of the day Tanzania is higher in purchasing power parity because the cost of living in Tanzania is cheaper. Tanzanians do not live fake lives.
The wealth of Tanzania is equally enjoyed by all citizens, unlike in Kenya where 90% of all the wealth and lands are controlled by whites, Indians and the Kenyatta family, leaving millions of the citizens to starve and live in stone-age settings.

Cc mtisTheQubit, Kur17, Jonraid, kikuyu1, rvp2018

Stay your flat redundantly idiotic arse off my mentions! I couldn't be bothered to pretend to give even half a monkey EFF for you.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

Jealousy over what?

Over your more advanced neighbours, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

What are you going to do with our most modern electric and fastest train in east Africa? Do you know it will have the latest signalling and controlling technologies? FYI main control center in Dar es salaam will be able to stop a train as far as mwanza or Rwanda.(if a train driver goes with a wrong speed).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

Over your more advanced neighbours, Tanzania

Advanced in what exactly? They are lazy and idiotic like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
rvp2018:
He is not far off the mark - I see kenya starting to seriously challenge south africa in a decade- and possibly overtaking it decade and half. South Africa future prognosis is not great...at best they will be happy with 2% growth the next decade..at worse they could even go into a tailspin & recession if the drum of land wars continue beating.

I'm glad professional observers confirm what we've been saying throughout this thread but I'd be happier if our development remained unseen for now. The usual suspects have any number of tricks in their handbook to pull the handbrake on our forward progress for now.
Hopefully, by the time they wake up,HAIYYYA! WTF!
" Is this the same E African country in 2018 with a mere 2000 USD per capita that is now in 2038 with a 24k USD per capita?? "
By then we'll be beyond the reach if their usual tricks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
What are you going to do with our most modern electric and fastest train in east Africa? Do you know it will have the latest signalling and controlling technologies? FYI main control center in Dar es salaam will be able to stop a train as far as mwanza or Rwanda.(if a train driver goes with a wrong speed).

That's totally irrelevant stupid, but okay I guess. It's a vanity project, built because Kenyans built one. Ask the Ethiopians with their once a day service that stalls midway.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

OK but we still prefer Tanzania

Ok, they won't hesitate to send you back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
darfay:

My chances of death increases 99% of I fly Air Tanzania. I am very jealous.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You can d3ceive yourself it changes nothing

Ok fraudster. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
kikuyu1:

Stay your flat redundantly idiotic arse off my mentions! I couldn't be bothered to pretend to give even half a monkey EFF for you.
Thanks!
e pain you sotey u want cry. Abeg kid no cry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
gallivant:

That's totally irrelevant stupid, but okay I guess. It's a vanity project, built because Kenyans built one. Ask the Ethiopians with their once a day service that stalls midway.
Don't cry again please. See as Tanzanian dey flog you with facts grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
Don't say too much for Tanzania.A lot of research have proven its feasible.It was estimated at 1.6bn,but as we speak it went up close to 3b.What is fascinating is foreigners will be allowed to buy properties,and a foreign buyer will get a permanent residence with his immediate family.
Yes Kenyans can apply for employment.
Safeguard? Here is where your foolishness emerges again.No investor can pour out such huge cash without assurance of safety.Remember this is a top notch tourist facility. With its international airport, most rich tourists will land directly,Tz migration officer will work at the airport.

Nigga, as expected you completely misunderstood me! I'm saying our gov may invade,annex, conquer or put boots on the ground like Kismayu and claim Zanzibar for Kenya! THAT MONEY IS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR BRAINPOWER!! Like an 11 yr old boy with keys to the Bentley you're headed for self destruction!! OUR KN WOULD ACTUALLY BE DOING YOU A FAVOUR PERMANENTLY REMOVING AMBER FROM YOUR MENTAL SPACE. That way your Tz brains can occupy themselves with more familiar,less taxing pursuits like farming maize and beans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Don't cry again please. See as Tanzanian dey flog you with facts grin

Mr fraudster, stop deceiving yourself. You reason like a little girl. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.