Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,961 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337302 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:

Kenya is better because living in slums is better and free education too is better than what you pay for.

I asked a simple question and you dodged it. Do you think Kenya is better than Ghana?

What is free about this education below.

Dude, 66℅ of Lagos (14 million people) live in slums and you're here worried about Kenyan slums? No wonder Nigeria is in recession. You guys are removing specks in other people's eyes while there are logs in your own.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:02am On Dec 20, 2016
ianSweet:

Many Kenyans just like to twist and hide facts. They will never show u these kinds of terrible schools in their country which are not even free.

As if you people are showing the terrible side of Nigeria. Where is Boko Haram pictures? where are the Lagos slum pictures? you're here cherry picking photos of the best parts of your country yet feel bad we do the same? The whole city of Kano is a slum yet you only post a small part of the highway traversing it. Ibadan is a dumb hole yet you post only the 15℅ that looks decent. Stop being deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2016
ianSweet:

FYI, Kano is an ancient city, built by black Africans. This section of Kano is the ancient part. The Europeans came and met this place like this where black africans were already trading across the sahara. Kano state govt has decided to maintain this old portion of it's city.

Even Lamu is ancient but not shitty, Mombasa is probably older that Kano but not shitty. Being old is no excuse for being shitty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

we actually don't have any issue with you PissedYagami, u seems to be a cool header person unlike "Nairobi journey walker " grin

Because I don't lick your 'asshole'. I give you a taste of your own medicine and that makes you mad and angry even though I say the truth while you speak lies (apartments in Muthaiga, white people in Kahawa Sukari, fake photos, lying you stay in Karen, lying Langata - a very well planned neighborhood, is a slum etc). You speak crap about Kenya, I speak crap about Nigeria, you get mad. That shows who's speaking the truth. The truth hurts.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

we do not have such we have better ,very "FEW" of Abuja high ways (10 lanes at least ),plus all these roads are in different locations and not just one place

Then why are you posting photos of the same same roads over and over if you have so many of them?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Dude, 66℅ of Lagos (14 million people) live in slums and you're here worried about Kenyan slums? No wonder Nigeria is in recession. You guys are removing specks in other people's eyes while there are logs in your own.
You said you wanted to post a video link that show Lagos is 90% slum. Now you are tell us 66%, am sure tomorrow you will tell us 33%, then next tomorrow 11% and 1%.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

Actually "all" Abuja major roads are ten lanes and above, while the inner roads 8lanes , with very 6lanes

SOME PICTURES OF ABUJA INNER ROADS (you can never get this kind of roads in Kenya wink)

The same same road passing between the National Mosque and National church is what you keep posting. All Kenyan major cities have a road like this. Stop being foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:
You said you wanted to post a video link that show Lagos is 90% slum. Now you are tell us 66%, am sure tomorrow you will tell us 33%, then next tomorrow 11% and 1%.

.......yet I also posted a credible link that puts Lagos slum population at 66℅ which you pretend to ignore.The actual slum population of Lagos is 66℅ but some uninformed journalist will quote 90℅ just to increase viewership.(just like the journalist in the video your friend posted is not speaking from an informed point of view) Why are you so thick? Understanding simple things is an uphill task for you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Stop licking this dude's pussy so that he likes you dude. This guy has been saying lies about Kenya posting fake photos of slums, claiming there's no other city in Nairobi other than Kenya, insulting your own people yet you're willing to say nice things to him so that he doesn't think you're like me? Dude, have some respect and patriotism for your country. You're not here to be liked and even if you were,you don't have to fight for the approval of an idiot like this 688 guy. Look at those fake photos of supposed Nakuru slums he posted.

No one is licking any ass here. I don't hate any African and am not in anyway against your development. As a matter of fact I want to see Africa free of hunger, illiteracy and poverty. All African countries face similar problems but we all can't grow at the same pace because we don't have the same resources at our disposal. This is the part you failed to look at and we have been trying to let you know the kind of weight we can pull as a nation that Kenya can't. It goes beyond tall buildings, HDI and 8 lane roads. Americans don't have the best HDI neither do dey have the most beautiful cities but they can boast of influence, power and economy. This are the major things that keeps them as world power and not 16 lane roads, or the tallest buildings.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

.......yet I also posted a credible link that puts Lagos slum population at 66℅ which you pretend to ignore.The actual slum population of Lagos is 66℅ but some uninformed journalist will quote 90℅ just to increase viewership.(just like the journalist in the video your friend posted is not speaking from an informed point of view) Why are you so thick? Understanding simple things is an uphill task for you.

Can you post the link again? I will like to see the source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:

No one is licking any ass here. I don't hate any African and am not in anyway against your development. As a matter of fact I want to see Africa free of hunger, illiteracy and poverty. All African countries face similar problems but we all can't grow at the same pace because we don't have the same resources at our disposal. This is the part you failed to look at and we have been trying to let you know the kind of weight we can pull as a nation that Kenya can't. It goes beyond tall buildings, HDI and 8 lane roads. Americans don't have the best HDI neither do dey have the most beautiful cities but they can boast of influence, power and economy. This are the major things that keeps them as world power and not 16 lane roads, or the tallest buildings.

Stop lying. The posts you've been making here speak otherwise. If you didn't hate other Africans:-
- you wouldn't be claiming only 696 km2 of Kenya is developed.
- you wouldn't be claiming Kenya is owned and controlled by whites and Indians out of ignorance.
- you wouldn't be claiming Nairobi is all slums when everyone knows Nairobi is one of the wealthiest, most beautiful and most influential cities on the continent.
- you wouldn't be downplaying Kenya's success in ICT and claiming it's backward
- you wouldn't be cheering your sister as she disparages Kenya's culture etc.

Speaking of misunderstanding each other then you played your part too. Like one S African said before, you guys are more interested in STATUS than SUBSTANCE. Furthermore you overrate your status and use it to disparage other countries as backwards. Trust me any sane person who's visited Nigeria and Kenya would laugh at the notion of a Nigerian finding Kenya backward. Kenyan socuety is more democratic, open minded, liberal and free and our cities and towns tend to be better planned and maintained. You can't just compare America to Nigeria, America doesn't have the best HDI or living standards but they have one of the best. They have one of the best average salaries in the world too. What I'm trying to tell my Nigerian brothers is you can't claim that Giant of Africa status if you can't even make it to top 20 or top 10 in Africa on living standards measures. The real equivalent of the USA in Africa is SA -
- SA doesn't have the best HDI on the continent but it has one of the best
- SA doesn't have the best living standards in Africa but it has one of the best.
- SA doesn't have social amenity availability on the continent but it has one of the best.

This coupled with -
- having the biggest economy at the moment
- dominating in the best academic institutions
- dominating in business and Multinationals
- dominating size and quality of infrastructure
- having a stable economy
- being the referral country for health and education matters etc

All that makes it the USA of Africa. You guys are still not there yet, yet you want to force it in our throats and insult anyone who doesn't agree and accuse then of jealousy.

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:

Can you post the link again? I will like to see the source
http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/lagos-population/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Japanesezero12: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Japanesezero12: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2016
canadian somali visit to kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21GpPGhUuZA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Japanesezero12: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2016
digital nomads travelling across kenya..objective videos no bias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_a3U8EiRc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Damn 243 pages of hapless yapping and rubbishing of each other's countries, 243 pages!

And the most hilarious post I read was someone downplaying Kenya's higher HDI. Do you even know what HDI is? It is a very comprehensive representation of the qualitative and quantitave advancement of a nation, the development level of a country, a measure of how better off a country is on average in most aspects of life. Once your country is below a certain other country in the HDI rank, it goes a long way to show that your country IS the lesser developed of the 2, even though in certain aspects yours may actually be better than the other country. You can't downplay that

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Stop lying. The posts you've been making here speak otherwise. If you didn't hate other Africans:-
- you wouldn't be claiming only 696 km2 of Kenya is developed.
- you wouldn't be claiming Kenya is owned and controlled by whites and Indians out of ignorance.
- you wouldn't be claiming Nairobi is all slums when everyone knows Nairobi is one of the wealthiest, most beautiful and most influential cities on the continent.
- you wouldn't be downplaying Kenya's success in ICT and claiming it's backward
- you wouldn't be cheering your sister as she disparages Kenya's culture etc.

Most times you talk as if you are confused. I never look down on you precious Nairobi or even Kenya. You have been claiming Nigeria is shit and all I did was to make you see Nairobi and Kenya have the same shit am not excluding South Africa even though it has the most developed infrastructure in the continent. If you can claim Nairobi is heaven and Nigeria is shitty then it becomes necessary for me to show you what we have and the shitty part of Kenya too to balance our view.

NairobiWalker:

Speaking of misunderstanding each other then you played your part too. Like one S African said before, you guys are more interested in STATUS than SUBSTANCE. Furthermore you overrate your status and use it to disparage other countries as backwards. Trust me any sane person who's visited Nigeria and Kenya would laugh at the notion of a Nigerian finding Kenya backward. Kenyan socuety is more democratic, open minded, liberal and free and our cities and towns tend to be better planned and maintained. You can't just compare America to Nigeria, America doesn't have the best HDI or living standards but they have one of the best. They have one of the best average salaries in the world too. What I'm trying to tell my Nigerian brothers is you can't claim that Giant of Africa status if you can't even make it to top 20 or top 10 in Africa on living standards measures. The real equivalent of the USA in Africa is SA -
- SA doesn't have the best HDI on the continent but it has one of the best
- SA doesn't have the best living standards in Africa but it has one of the best.
- SA doesn't have social amenity availability on the continent but it has one of the best.

This coupled with -
- having the biggest economy at the moment
- dominating in the best academic institutions
- dominating in business and Multinationals
- dominating size and quality of infrastructure
- having a stable economy
- being the referral country for health and education matters etc

All that makes it the USA of Africa. You guys are still not there yet, yet you want to force it in our throats and insult anyone who doesn't agree and accuse then of jealousy.

Their are certain things you still don't get When it comes to Nigeria and South Africa. South Africa currently have the best of infrastructure with a very normal population. But that doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't have pros too. In fact Nigeria and Egypt still have more prospects in Africa than South Africa. Yes, South Africa currently have the best Education, infrastructure and technology but that is not the end. What of the influence, economy, prospect, resources, etc. Like I said early, the most beautiful cities don't make you a super power but your influence, economy and power. When I say power am talking of military might, technology, innovation etc.
No country dominate these 3 thing in Africa for now. Take a good look at Russia, China and the US for example and you will understand what am talking about.

Don't feel bad bro, Kenya is not in the league of Nigeria in many aspect not to talk of comparing influence, economy, military might, technology, etc. We didn't impose this on our self.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:

Most times you talk as if you are confused. I never look down on you precious Nairobi or even Kenya. You have been claiming Nigeria is shit and all I did was to make you see Nairobi and Kenya have the same shit am not excluding South Africa even though it has the most developed infrastructure in the continent. If you can claim Nairobi is heaven and Nigeria is shitty then it becomes necessary for me to show you what we have and the shitty part of Kenya too to balance our view.

You're the one who's confused. Who has been claiming Nairobi is full of slums? Who has been posting fake slum photos of Nairobi? I'm not claiming Nigeria is poo, I'm debunking your useless boasting. Meanwhile you've been talking down on Kenya all through yet you get butthurt when anyone speaks negatively of Nigeria even when it's true. Who claimed Nairobi is heaven? Nobody - all we did is showcase photos of what Nairobi really looks like to debunk your useless rants that it's all a slum. Interestingly, you rubbish our photos as a tiny part of Nairobi inhabited by whites and Indians even though Google maps show less than 5℅ of Nairobi is a slum.

Their are certain things you still don't get When it comes to Nigeria and South Africa. South Africa currently have the best of infrastructure with a very normal population. But that doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't have pros too. In fact Nigeria and Egypt still have more prospects in Africa than South Africa. Yes, South Africa currently have the best Education, infrastructure and technology but that is not the end. What of the influence, economy, prospect, resources, etc. Like I said early, the most beautiful cities don't make you a super power but your influence, economy and power. When I say power am talking of military might, technology, innovation etc.

There are somethings you don't get do you? A super power is not made of prospects. It is made of real economy and power. Does Nigeria have those? The answer is No. You don't even have the biggest economy in Africa. You can't pay salaries regularly to your civil servants, you can't provide electricity to your people yet you claim to be a super power. What military might do you have? Nigeria's military is just as good (or as bad) as any other African country. No country in the world fears your military. What technology do you have? Kenya is ranked as the most innovative country on the continent alongside SA all the time yet we don't even consider ourselves a high tech country. The problem with you guys is you've been blinded by ignorance. Nigeria is doing fine and it's future is probably bright but this notion of feeling you're way ahead of everyone else when you're not even on their level in many things is absurd

No country dominate these 3 thing in Africa for now. Take a good look at Russia, China and the US for example and you will understand what am talking about.

Russia, China and USA are not Nigeria. These countries have real technology. My computer, phone, TV, Home theatre, air conditioner, and most electronics I own were manufactured in china and some are American brands. Those three countries provide stable electricity to their people. Look at their HDI, look at their military, look at their technology. Nigeria is nowhere close. Comparing yourselves to them is just absurd. Nigeria should compare themselves to Pakistan and Bangladesh - those are the countries that match Nigeria well in economy and Human development. Comparing yourselves to the US, China and Russia is just absurd.

Don't feel bad bro, Kenya is not in the league of Nigeria in many aspect not to talk of comparing influence, economy, military might, technology, etc. We didn't impose this on our self.

Kenya is not in the league of Nigeria in most of those aspects, we are ahead. I know it makes you mad but the truth shall set you free. Truce

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You're the one who's confused. Who has b

een claiming Nairobi is full of slums? Who has been posting slum photos of Nairobi? I'm not claiming Nigeria is poo, I'm debunking your useless boasting. Meanwhile you've been talking down on Kenya all through yet you get butthurt when anyone speaks negatively of Nigeria even when it's true. Who claimed Nairobi is heaven? Nobody - all we did is showcase photos of what Nairobi really looks like to debunk your useless rants that it's all a slum. Interestingly, you rubbish our photos as a tiny part of Nairobi inhabited by whites and Indians even though Google maps show less than 5℅ of Nairobi is a slum.

There are somethings you don't get do you? A super power is not made of prospects. It is made of real economy and power. Does Nigeria have those? The answer is No. You don't even have the biggest economy in Africa. You can't pay salaries regularly to your civil servants, you can't provide electricity to your people yet you claim to be a super power. What military might do you have? Nigeria's military is just as good (or as bad) as any other African country. No country in the world fears your military. What technology do you have? Kenya is ranked as the most innovative country on the continent alongside SA all the time yet we don't even consider ourselves a high tech country. The problem with you guys is you've been blinded by ignorance. Nigeria is doing fine and it's future is probably bright but this notion of feeling you're way ahead of everyone else when you're not even on their level in many things is absurd

Russia, China and USA are not Nigeria. These countries have real technology. My computer, phone, TV, Home theatre, air conditioner, and most electronics I own were manufactured in china and some are American brands. Those three countries provide stable electricity to their people. Look at their HDI, look at their military, look at their technology. Nigeria is nowhere close. Comparing yourselves to them is just absurd. Nigeria should compare themselves to Pakistan and Bangladesh - those are the countries that match Nigeria well in economy and Human development. Comparing yourselves to the US, China and Russia is just absurd.

Kenya is not in the league of Niger in most of those aspects, we are ahead. I know it makes you mad but the truth shall set you free. Truce

You can go hang yourself if you feel so bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:

show us the "66%" at least i shown you almost 30% of the 98 slums in Nairobi alone ...hahahah grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

The same same road passing between the National road and National church is what you keep posting. All Kenyan major cities have a road like this. Stop being foolish.

all the pictures i posted are all different parts of Abuja, the first pictures are inner roads, while the second sets of pictures are major highways(which have nothing less than 10 lanes)....sawa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Nigger stop been an ass hole "show us " at least we have shown you that over 70% of Nairobi,Nakuru,kadjiado and many more are slums, while 100% of northern and coastal parts of Kenya are slums, "PLEASE SHOW US THE PICTURES OR AT LEAST VIDEOS"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

Nigger stop been an ass hole "show us " at least we have shown you that over 70% of Nairobi,Nakuru,kadjiado and many more are slums, while 100% of northern and coastal parts of Kenya are slums, "PLEASE SHOW US THE PICTURES OR AT LEAST VIDEOS"

You posted fake photos of places that don't exist and claimed they're are Kenya's North Coast. I posted you real photos of Kenya's North Coast (Malindi and Lamu) and you pretend to have not seen them. Wait, I am on my phone now, I'll post you google images of Ibadan, Kano, Maiduguri, Katsina, Abeokuta, Lagos Mainland etc and you'll see the hell holes they are. Meanwhile post me Google images of Nakuru and show me the slum you speak of - stop posting photos of Maiduguri claiming they're of Nakuru.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

all the pictures i posted are all different parts of Abuja, the first pictures are inner roads, while the second sets of pictures are major highways(which have nothing less than 10 lanes)....sawa?

You're already ignorant of Kenya, you can't be ignorant of your own country. You've been posting the independence avenue and the road near Abuja National Stadium over and over since this thread started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

The same same road passing between the National road and National church is what you keep posting. All Kenyan major cities have a road like this. Stop being foolish.

HAHAHAHA are you mad to compare Abuja roads with that slummy capital of yours,The only nice roads in kenya, are the 8lane road(thika) road, and southern and eastern bypass high(2lanes)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You posted fake photos of places that don't exist and claimed they're are Kenya's North Coast. I posted you real photos of Kenya's North Coast (Malindi and Lamu) and you pretend to have not seen them. Wait, I am on my phone now, I'll post you google images of Ibadan, Kano, Maiduguri, Katsina, Abeokuta, Lagos Mainland etc and you'll see the hell holes they are. Meanwhile post me Google images of Nakuru and show me the slum you speak of - stop posting photos of Maiduguri claiming they're of Nakuru.
whalahi all those pictures are real pictures of northern Kenya,is garrisa,mandara.isolo.kiss,kikuyu...not 100% slums embarassed?, you are mad!, you only posted lamu and malinidi which are controlled by Arabs and Italians

i know Kenya more than your imagination

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You're already ignorant of Kenya, you can't be ignorant of your own country. You've been posting the independence avenue and the road near Abuja National Stadium over and over since this thread started.

hahaha just search for Abuja,Lagos or any other parts of Nigeria on you-tube yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

whalahi all those pictures are real pictures of northern Kenya,is garrisa,mandara.isolo.kiss,kikuyu...not 100% slums embarassed?, you are mad!, you only posted lamu and malinidi which are controlled by Arabs and Italians

ARABS AND ITALIANS ALSO CONTROL SOME PARTS OF KENYA?

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONE BUT TRYING TO CLAIM KENYA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA IS REALLY FUNNY. AM HAPPY THAT AFRICA IS GROWING BUT NOT A COUNTRY THAT IS IN THE HANDS OF FOREIGNERS. I KNOW INDIANS AND WHITES WILL NEVER LIKE BLACK SKIN EXCEPT WE GIVE THEM REASONS TO DO SO. IT'S MORE LIKE SELLING THE COUNTRY TO THEM.

Take a good look at francophone countries and tell me French love Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2016
edit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2016
68816419:

Do you even know where Kikuyu is?

There are no arabs in Lamu. Those people you call Arabs are actually the famous Swahili people of the the Swahili language your sister claims we stole from Tanzania. Stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
NairobiWalker we've hurt your feelings but sincerely your claims are baseless. There are many african countries better than Kenya but you won't hear them talk of being better than Nigeria in all aspects. They might be better at some things and Nigeria better at others. No one is perfect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2016
iblawi:
NairobiWalker we've hurt your feelings but sincerely your claims are baseless. There are many african countries better than Kenya but you won't hear them talk of being better than Nigeria in all aspects. They might be better at some things and Nigeria better at others. No one is perfect.

You're obsessed with hurting my feelings while I tell you the truth. lol .....you're hurting your own feelings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.