Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6386274 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Address: Senteu Plaza, Nairobi is their address now!
mtisTheQubit:

i used to go there sometimes back..are they still in mumbi house( along ngong road ) or they have shifted base...nice place though grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2018
68816419:

man ,where are the 30000 former slum dwellers of Kibera evicted as a result of road construction some weeks back now?.
how about providing answers to other slums issues ?

You don't settle anywhere you wish to, u'll build a slum in who's land?, there knowing other places are individually owned...

Kibera began as settlement scheme where the Nubians from Sudanese where awarded the land after their participation in the WW2

the area was under dense vegetation and the soldiers called it Kibra, a jungle or forest in the Nubian language.

The Government owns all the land in kibera. But the houses are owned by individuals who mostly don't live there(reason why they can't build permanent structures)

"Kibera originated as a settlement in the forests at the outskirts of Nairobi, when Nubian soldiers returning from service with the King's African Rifles (KAR) were allocated plots of land there in return for their efforts in 1904. Kibera was situated on the KAR military exercise grounds in close proximity to the KAR headquarters along Thika Road. The British colonial government allowed the settlement to grow informally. The Nubians had no claim on land in "Native Reserves" and over time, other tribes moved into the area to rent land from the Nubian landlords".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Jonraid:
Address: Senteu Plaza, Nairobi is their address now!
thanks man ..i'll visit one of ths days..are you a member if i may ask?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
No I'm not but I'm just a fan of what they do.If I get a brilliant startup idea I might visit them
mtisTheQubit:

thanks man ..i'll visit one of ths days..are you a member if i may ask?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
The same Kenyans that can't even compete with the likes of Tanzanian and Uganda grin are flexing muscles here undecided chai Naija we have suffered grin grin
grin grin grin grin You are a fool... Your Nigerian brodas are out there calling a spade a spade and you think you can make a comparison with Kenya? grin grin grin
You are full of jokes... Here are true reflection of Nigerians about Nigeria answering your ignorant coconut head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Afam4eva:

You're being overly patriotic and you're simply lying. You need to travel out to see how better things are and stop deceiving people here. When beauty is being discussed as far as African cities are concerned, no city in Nigeria is ever mentioned. Not even Abuja.
BedLam:
The truth is, I can't stay long in Lagos because of generators. I hate noise and this happens elsewhere. Until we get electricity right, nothing will change. There's even no competition in the power sector. That's bad for business.
cutieme:
@Pidgin,I doubt if you have ever stepped out of naija to experience life outside.I mean in a peaceful country and not all these racist or war zone countries.I have lived in different countries and i can boldly say that Nigeria is lacking in so many ways.A country you cannot boast of security,sleeping with fear of robbers or kidnappers.A country you cannot come out to relax outside or within your premises upto 12midnight without fear.A coumtry where nothing works,no law or justice,corruption and nepotism trolling everywhere like no man's business.You are talking trash and asking silly questions if our forefathers didn't live comfortably without all these basic amenities but you forgot that Naija wasn't like this in their time.Then there were zero cases of kidnapping and less of stealing e.t.c.Nigeria is blessed among countries in the world everyone knows but our bad leaders have made living uncomfortable for us depriving us of the basic necessities of life,something some of us are enjoying in other countries so why won't i stand by the truth.Pidgeon or pidgin stop all of those blind arguement and undeserved patrotism.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenyanstar:

[s] grin grin grin grin You are a fool... Your Nigerian brodas are out there calling a spade a spade and you think you can make a comparison with Kenya? grin grin grin
You are full of jokes... Here are true reflection of Nigerians about Nigeria answering your ignorant coconut head cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

You are a monkey, I don't text with animals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
jln115:

Brown eyes.

when i catch you,i will shove that boomstick up ya nyash,slowly but tendaly....i know you like it that way,you natural born fagggot....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
So the South African economy only expanded by 0.8 % this year.This is a very low number irregardless of the way you look at it.Has the South African economy reached it's climax just like the developed nations who would rarely grow the economy by more than two percentile? Or is this just a temporary stagnation and the economy would ultimately bounce back?

Anyone willing to tell this out? What do these numbers mean? What do you foresee from the South African economy?

Where is rvp20182 MtistheQubit Kur17 Yobeezy Lionessza6 TayserMahiri ?

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/business/2018-06-05-gdp-shock-economy-shrinks-22-biggest-decline-in-9-years/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
ednited:

The reason why you said this is because I said I only know the massai people? You haven't quoted Ethiopia but it looks like that.

You need to take it this way too. . .maybe you guys aren't also informing about yourself well. Kenyans in here know about TPLF because we Ethiopians talk about it here. How many times have you guys informed us about your culture. As a kenyan nation, that was also your responsibility if you want people to know about you. Am not saying you havent informed us about your country, yes you did. But you havent done enough on your culture and tradition. Just make sure you did your part

I will be doing that, to someone like you who is interested to explore the world

Not the Nigerians who u'll tell them something, in a matter of a sec they repeat the same old narrative, very ignorant people,

I cld have flogged them numerous times if they were here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Kur17:

I will be doing that, to someone like you who is interested to explore the world

Not the Nigerians who u'll tell them something, in a matter of a sec they repeat the same old narrative, very ignorant people,

I cld have flogged them numerous times if they were here

uhhhhh..buhuhuhuhu...nigerians dont care about you...buhu....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
rvp20182:
Yes Zims are generally better educated and that make them a little insufferable like Kenyans.Ugandas too have historically been good.Nigerians older generation were quite good and then with oil boom ( crisis for everyone else) of 70s everything went south....now you see the kind of morons and criminals we are dealing with..more like African American who still need a miracle to complete high school.What helped Zim and codemned South Africa was Apartheid..separating races meant black South Africans couldn't even benefit from Asian leave alone white teachers or school until 90s or 2000s.I am not surprised if new lot..under 15 are fairing better now..but older generation are Malemas and Zuma's..not even Mandelas who thrived long before Apartheid.US has a somewhat de facto apertheid that confine blacks to the bottom permanently..Black kid in college is still so unlikely you'd think it was South Sudan.

OUCHHH! Don't take this the wrong way but srsly I've noticed you're harsh on Black Americans. Allow me some explanations,not excuses for their plight. During segregation surprising as it may seem Blacks were not as badly off in their own communities- they had their owns schools,small businesses,hospitals even banks etc etc. Here's a short vid on Black wall street,Tulsa Oklahoma and its destruction in 1921.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3Fxe4mDP4

Fyi,there were at least a dozen other towns which suffered the same fate:during de facto and official Jim Crow circumstances forced Blacks to be self sufficient. This 2 mn vid is amazingly counter factual,brace yourself!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c1yrX08Jfo

The drug war has targeted blacks with the CIA deliberately dumping crack cocaine in the ghetto,the federal gov aggressively destroyed the family while the Global Elites have pushed the private prison industry with the results we all see. Black 'leaders,' mainly Democratic have increased
their emotional stranglehold over Black America perpetually pushing for ever more programmes,protests,marches and funds. Its an open secret that America's largest cities,mainly Democrat are POOHOLES!?

LA today. Btw,my sis told me inner city schools had run out of chalk-this was 2009!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQJWOIDnw0

San Fran,with poo filled streets,yes,blacks are very few IIRC LESS THAN 10% but still...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5n-6mSe9os

Look at the state of Chicago,Baltimore,Detroit and Cleveland. Don't rely on me or google-ask anyone living in the US. These are pics of abandoned,schools,hospital and malls in Detroit:the other cities are quickly approaching this situation.

Inevitably,blacks at the forefront of all this are waking up-you'd be shocked! I was;many have left the Dems,their corruption,Obama,identity politics and extravagant pandering to weirdos like LGBTQI BS forever. Go to YOUTUBE,#blexit. IT MUST BE THE MOST UNDER REPORTED ITEM IN THE MSM TODAY. This is typical https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

You realise all these Black Americans all independently came to the same conclusion and say the same thing-spare an hour;its fascinating!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
darfay:

So you expect us to learn about Kenyan ethnic groups in our schools when we have over 250 ethnic groups speaking over a thousand dialects of our own. With states like Taraba,Adamawa,Gombe,Bauchi,plateau having over 40 ethnic groups each.
Gwoza an LGA in Borno has almost every village speaking a different language
Who cares about the masais(kenyans)?

You don't supposed to limit your knowledge to only what your teacher taught you,

Education entails eliminating ignorance also...etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
You are a monkey, I don't text with animals.
grin grin grin Response of a person who cant handle an intellectual conversation with a human being .They always resort to abuses as a form of degenerating a conversation to their level. grin grin grin One problem with Nigerians is that they always find excuses for their failures tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=73131344][/quote]Tanzania's land is devided in three categories.All land is under custodian of a government.
1.Reserve land
2.General land
3.Village land

Reserve land.
This includes all national parks,game reserves,forest reserves,nature reserves,beaches etc.All of that is strictly under government ownwership.

General land
All land outside of urban areas but not in villages.any citizen is allowed to buy or own it.You need to specify what you plan to do on a land.The government has a right to revoke your ownership if you don't utilize this land accordingly. Also there are government farms under this category. These are the farms which were confiscated from white settlers.Government farms are not sold,they are leased,sometimes they are given for free to poor people.

Village lands.
This is all lands under villagers. Any citizen can buy.You just approach village leaders for that.

Foreigners...
No foreigner is allowed to own a land.It can only be leased.Any foreigner can approach Tanzania investment center and he will be leased a land which is under 'general land'.The gov has a right to revoke the lease agreement if the land is not properly utilized.

As custodian of a land,the gov has a right to evict anyone from a land for public uses (infrastructure projects like railway, pipelines, etc).The gov must compensate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenyanstar:
[s]
grin grin grin Response of a person who cant handle an intellectual conversation with a human being .They always resort to abuses as a form of degenerating a conversation to their level. grin grin grin One problem with Nigerians is that they always find excuses for their failures tongue tongue tongue[/s]
whatever now scram out of my mention, the attention you're looking for, you won't be getting it from me.bye boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
tlann:
mbona wanabomoa hyo nyumba mzuri do you have any social housing projects in tz to house the poor slum dwellers
There is no free houses.But,NHC builds affordable houses for wananchi.land is cheaper in Tz,so owning a cheap house isn't a big deal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2018
kikuyu1:

OUCHHH! Don't take this the wrong way but srsly I've noticed you're harsh on Black Americans. Allow me some explanations,not excuses for their plight. During segregation surprising as it may seem Blacks were not as badly off in their own communities- they had their owns schools,small businesses,hospitals even banks etc etc. Here's a short vid on Black wall street,Tulsa Oklahoma and its destruction in 1921.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3Fxe4mDP4

Fyi,there were at least a dozen other towns which suffered the same fate:during de facto and official Jim Crow circumstances forced Blacks to be self sufficient. This 2 mn vid is amazingly counter factual,brace yourself!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c1yrX08Jfo

The drug war has targeted blacks with the CIA deliberately dumping crack cocaine in the ghetto,the federal gov aggressively destroyed the family while the Global Elites have pushed the private prison industry with the results we all see. Black 'leaders,' mainly Democratic have increased
their emotional stranglehold over Black America perpetually pushing for ever more programmes,protests,marches and funds. Its an open secret that America's largest cities,mainly Democrat are POOHOLES!?

LA today. Btw,my sis told me inner city schools had run out of chalk-this was 2009!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQJWOIDnw0

San Fran,with poo filled streets,yes,blacks are very few IIRC LESS THAN 10% but still...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5n-6mSe9os

Look at the state of Chicago,Baltimore,Detroit and Cleveland. Don't rely on me or google-ask anyone living in the US. These are pics of abandoned,schools,hospital and malls in Detroit:the other cities are quickly approaching this situation.

Inevitably,blacks at the forefront of all this are waking up-you'd be shocked! I was;many have left the Dems,their corruption,Obama,identity politics and extravagant pandering to weirdos like LGBTQI BS forever. Go to YOUTUBE,#blexit. IT MUST BE THE MOST UNDER REPORTED ITEM IN THE MSM TODAY. This is typical https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

You realise all these Black Americans all independently came to the same conclusion and say the same thing-spare an hour;its fascinating!

Do you know some blacks way back owned slaves but today are shot like dogs while freeing the white cops.I think the AA was a test subject for stuff to happen but thing went wayward. I used to think democrats were nicer peeps but oho they freak just like GOP..the stuff they shoving on people’s throats is unbelievable
But now I totally believe the white rural folks are the new test subjects cheesy. Poverty is rampant there mixed with meth an ya got a situation waiting to happen..
Naija was also a test subject if I may add grin coz how do explain how they used to be smart folks (way back they even had TV stations an publications before other Africans ) but now you just stroll this thread an see the reasoning of their youth..its like they have lost direction (an brains. May be high on something grin)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
rvp2018:
You've got to respect Kenya education standards. I have been to many Kenya online forums - when they were the in-thing - somewhere in 2000s - about 15yrs -Mashadas grin- and I can tell you I never met Kenyans who were so boneheaded like these guys.I have passed by TZ forum(jamii) - they at least hide behind swahili - which I find so hard to read. You can imagine this guy [forgiveness] is probably the best they've got smiley just like KaziKazi is leading light of Danganyika.
You forgot about the most educated president in Africa? A scientist, a chemist!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Actually no. As Kikuyu1 has pointed out, the ones who remained are the ones who maintained a wait and see approach. They had their things packed ready to run any time but never had their land taken in the first place. Unless am wrong again. The thing is they were a tiny fraction of the former numbers. Most whites were too scared to stay.

Mugabe wasnt too shortsighted but certainly he failed to foresee the sanctions that crippled Zim. I think they are now going back to the same old problem he was trying to fight, now freely giving the land back to white farmers. TBH, of all countries in Sub sahara that were settler colonies, Kenya is the only one that managed to get it right the first time. All of the others either let all the whites stay, hence immense shortages of land for indigenous Africans (S.A, Namibia, Angola) or waited far too long to take neccessary action, and still got it horribly wrong (Zim). Now, the modern day land issues we have in Kenya is a whole different problem on its own, and its tied to the initial land problem we had with settlers. Most of the land taken from settlers went to wealthy, influential and mostly political families not to mention they were mostly members of Jomo Kenyatta's tribe, the new colonists (sic). We have serious land issues but now its between us the indigenous inhabitants, not with invaders. But overally, we did one hell of a good job to chase all the thousands of settlers without repercussions. Most of the countries that never did what we did in the 60s will discover just how hard, in fact next to impossible, it is to chase white settlers/repossess their land NOW without suffering embarrassing, inhumane and depriving consequences. Zim is one example with their record inflation. You could be next grin

Mugabe had no options,trust me! Thatcher told him at the 79 Lancaster house talk the land issue would remain for another 10 years after which they'd discuss the issue. She lost power and when Blair got power in 97 he told Bob colonialism wasn't a responsibility of his generation so Britain wouldn't compensate Zim.
In 99 as he supported Bantu Congolese against Anglo Zionist supported Tutsi genocide in the DRC the Brits increased support for their kith and kin and sabotage of Zim:the next year he bit the bullet and gave them their marching orders.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
whatever now scram out of my mention, the attention you're looking for, you won't be getting it from me.bye boy.
grin grin grin I know you are hurting real bad with the reality that Nigeria is a dumphole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Jonraid:
So the South African economy only expanded by 0.8 % this year.This is a very low number irregardless of the way you look at it.Has the South African economy reached it's climax just like the developed nations who would rarely grow the economy by more than two percentile? Or is this just a temporary stagnation and the economy would ultimately bounce back?

Anyone willing to tell this out? What do these numbers mean? What do you foresee from the South African economy?

Where is rvp20182 MtistheQubit Kur17 Yobeezy Lionessza6 TayserMahiri ?

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/business/2018-06-05-gdp-shock-economy-shrinks-22-biggest-decline-in-9-years/

i got my opinion but am scared of the lioness chic in case i say S.A is in a turmoil ...but i will reserve them for my well being grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
You forgot about the most educated president in Africa? A scientist, a chemist!
kazikazi please stop..that line of argument is totally weird ..so magu mixes chemicals heh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Brush her ego a bit! We are here to jump in incase she strangles you!
mtisTheQubit:

i got my opinion but am scared of the lioness chic in case i say S.A is in a turmoil ...but i will reserve them for my well being grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mugabe had no options,trust me! Thatcher told him at the 79 Lancaster house talk the land issue would remain for another 10 years after which they'd discuss the issue. She lost power and when Blair got power in 97 he told Bob colonialism wasn't a responsibility of his generation so Britain wouldn't compensate Zim.
In 99 as he supported Bantu Congolese against Anglo Zionist supported Tutsi genocide in the DRC the Brits increased support for their kith and kin and sabotage of Zim:the next year he bit the bullet and gave them their marching orders.
kyk1 whats with you an tutsi peeps..they really bug you alot heh.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
There is no free houses.But,NHC builds affordable houses for wananchi.land is cheaper in Tz,so owning a cheap house isn't a big deal.
okay land is cheap in tz because you have a big landmass can you enlighten us what is the story behid cashewnuts tz
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
bantudra:

when i catch you,i will shove that boomstick up ya nyash,slowly but tendaly....i know you like it that way,you natural born fagggot....
I told were you can find me.........so come at bro I'm waiting!!

On second thought it's not worth even responding to you dude, you are so obviously trolling it simply a waste of time conversing with you.

So cheers bud, enjoy making yourself look like an idi0t!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

kazikazi please stop..that line of argument is totally weird ..so magu mixes chemicals heh grin
He even invented a chemical!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Seems like its not only SA that is going south economically, all the bigger economies than Kenya are not doing well, its only Morocco that is doing 3-4% GDP growth the rest are doing less than that...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/here-is-a-list-of-the-10-biggest-economies-in-africa-id8379111.html&ved=2ahUKEwjg6Yz7j-XeAhXHA8AKHed5DvYQFjAUegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2RgnGksF-Mg3IMkO2wECUT
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2018
jln115:
I told were you can find me.........so come at bro I'm waiting!!

On second thought it's not worth even responding to you dude, you are so obviously trolling it simply a waste of time conversing with you.

So cheers bud, enjoy making yourself look like an idi0t!!

who is your bro....??...do i look like you....??...abomination....thunda fire ya left white yansh their....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Angola,the fourth largest Sub Saharan economy is also struggling! We are at position five in terms of GDP size.Here is a little bit of insight of Angola's current situation!

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2018/11/angola-still-waiting-for-promised-economic-miracle/

Kur17:

Seems like its not only SA that is going south economically, all the bigger economies than Kenya are not doing well, its only Morocco that is doing 3-4% GDP growth the rest are doing less than that...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/here-is-a-list-of-the-10-biggest-economies-in-africa-id8379111.html&ved=2ahUKEwjg6Yz7j-XeAhXHA8AKHed5DvYQFjAUegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2RgnGksF-Mg3IMkO2wECUT
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2018
tlann:
okay land is cheap in tz because you have a big landmass can you enlighten us what is the story behid cashewnuts tz
Why are you so curious about cashews?
But anyway..
The business men were about to take advantage of farmers. The gov gave the proposed price for this year.They refused.The gov took over,bought the cashews through Tanzania agricultural bank(TIB).
The military was tasked to guard,transporting and processing the cashews.The demand for cashew nuts have been increased about 6% yearly. What the gov have done will definitely push the demands higher so as the prices,remember we are among the top producers.Since all cashews will b processed locally,our industries will benefit.most of businessmen were exporting raw cashews.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2018
you east and south africans sef...look how the white monkey get confused when the animal cross a black that doesnt whorship them....

showin a picture with a boomstick and a dead gnu....

did that animal realy tut i would stop accusin ram when it shows that picture....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.