Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6426847 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2018
If this is the 'Ethiopian hospitality' one is bound to get inside Ethiopia, then I'll be crossing the boarder soon! Just tell PM Abiy to make some reservations
ednited:

I hate fights. Even if I have comments, I would like to mention it properly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Yobeezy:

Yes though we have some good Nigerians here,infact some are my campus mates who are honest and opened to truthness,not like some Nigerians who are a wedlock in this nairaland of theirs.
Others are here for their usual synonymous scamming activities that they're known for in the in every soil they step on this world.
Don't be fool of your self, Nigerians like Indians ,Chinese,Lebanese are every where around the world, they don't discriminate on a where to go in as long as they benefit from that place, you find Chinese, Indians, Lebanese in every poor part of African country, yet their countries is more advanced than these countries. what does that tells you,?
Kenyans needs to erase this notation that Nigerians goes to their country cause their country is better than Nigeria, No, you find far more Nigerians in poorer countries, countries like Niger, Togo,central Africa, Gambia...... these Nigerians goes to this countries and invest heavily in various sectors of the economy, they invest in education sectors, entertainment, trade and commerce , if Nigerians leaves Niger, chad,Togo, Benin republic, Ghana and other countries these countries would collapse.
and this is a well known fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Yes, Oromos themselves have told me, mrembo!
What does 'mrebo' mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
tlann:
why is Ethiopian airlines doing better than other african airlines

Because the government don't interrupt and it is less corruptive. I think that is why. . . and it also have good manager
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Hundreds of pages ago I showed your own Indians outnumber ours and are also non citizens!
You have one mn we have max 100 k,ALL CITIZENS!! Also the locals struggling in your shipping sector have repeatedly stressed its in Lebanese, Chinese and Indian hands!
There's a Dubai based Indian running your largest industrial concern, second to Dangote to the exchequer.
I had a pic of a Lebanese village of mansions built by those owning your economy, but tbh that was before you came.
I'll dig it out?

Dig it out and let me see. I don't trust the lying Kenyans here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Jonraid:
If this is the 'Ethiopian hospitality' one is bound to get inside Ethiopia, then I'll be crossing the boarder soon! Just tell PM Abiy to make some reservations

Okay, I will. hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2018
68816419:

Don't be fool of your self, Nigerians like Indians ,Chinese,Lebanese are every where around the world, they don't discriminate on a where to go in as long as they benefit from that place, you find Chinese, Indians, Lebanese in every poor part of African country, yet their countries is more advanced than these countries. what does that tells you,?
Kenyans needs to erase this notation that Nigerians goes to their country cause their country is better than Nigeria, No, you find far more Nigerians in poorer countries, countries like Niger, Togo,central Africa, Gambia...... these Nigerians goes to this countries and invest heavily in various sectors of the economy, they invest in education sectors, entertainment, trade and commerce , if Nigerians leaves Niger, chad,Togo, Benin republic, Ghana and other countries these countries would collapse.
and this is a well known fact.
but it is true kenya is better than nigeria it is not a notation it is the reality

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2018
ednited:

Because the government don't interrupt and it is less corruptive. I think that is why. . . and it also have good manager
some say it receives handouts from the government
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2018
ednited:

Yah.There are less corruption.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2018
tlann:
but it is true kenya is better than nigeria it is not a notation it is the reality
in infrastructure, service sectors, ICT, agricultural, banking, industries,sports, spread development, PPP, GDP, per capital income, economy ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2018
You haven't convinced us yet! You just don't wow us! Nothing much can we pull out from Nigeria!
68816419:

in infrastructure, service sectors, ICT, agricultural, banking, industries,sports, spread development, PPP, GDP, per capital income, economy ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yah.There are less corruption.

Is there corruption in Air Tanzania? They are way less profitable, with 4 planes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2018
gallivant:

Is there corruption in Air Tanzania? They are way less profitable, with 4 planes.
Where did u got that number? By the way,what happen to US direct flights? You stopped going to US and you r launching Somalia routes! Good luck.Go meet the terrorists, they r waiting you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Kazikazi:
Where did u got that number? By the way,what happen to US direct flights? You stopped going to US and you r launching Somalia routes! Good luck.Go meet the terrorists, they r waiting you

Is there corruption in Air Tanzania? It's a dismal airline, with only 4 small capacity planes. What are Air Tanzania foreign routes? No majimaji answers will be accepted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Don't run away you lazy punk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2018
darfay:

Keep begging kazikazi, you hear?coz he gonna weep all you Kenya asses

I told you they are cowards. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2018
It's the winter schedule,most flights have been cancelled,NOT ALL.This is a normal airline practice!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2018
The famous 'wild-beasts walkway' at Statehouse Kenya

This section is iconic!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
gallivant:

Is there corruption in Air Tanzania? It's a dismal airline, with only 4 small capacity planes. What are Air Tanzania foreign routes? No majimaji answers will be accepted.
If a dreamliner is a small capacity plane,then there is no need for engaging you in this technical discussion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
gallivant:
Don't run away you lazy punk.
he always run away when confronted with the truth he should post for us the the profits of air tanzania since it was inaugrated Mogadishu is safe courtesy of our kdf and kq is going there and next it is going to telaviv he is just jealous when will air tanzania go direct no newyork air tz cannot even compete with jambojet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Tanzania's natural view
Ol doinyo lengai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2018
tlann:
he always run away when confronted with the truth he should post for us the the profits of air tanzania since it was inaugrated Mogadishu is safe courtesy of our kdf and kq is going there and next it is going to telaviv he is just jealous when will air tanzania go direct no newyork air tz cannot even compete with jambojet
We inaugurated our airline recently. Which profit are you talking? We didn't even received all our purchased aircrafts! FYI,we paid cash for all planes.

Kdf is weak.Don't depend on kdf to guard Somalia. Al shabaab have many Kenyan soldiers,how will you be protected if your soldiers are dying in droves?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
The big man at the Total Motorshow,KICC ,Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Jonraid:
Your 197 million population is a ticking time time bomb.With a fertility rate of about 6 children per woman,I can see Nigeria going into a demographic crisis in the near future if measures aren't put in place! Your economy can now barely expand by more than three percent,this is not good! Your GDP has been on a downward spiral from the heights of 568 billion(2014) to a low of 375 billion in 2017!!! Is this postive? The answer is a definite No!

Remember,Nigeria has the most poor people in the world with 42 million out of its 83 million Urban population living in slums.I can't see you guys making it that quickly.You need a major surgery. The thing is that, Kenya's economy will be growing by more than 6% going forward and we are a more realistic lot to achieve the agenda 2030.Albeit a bit slow,we have cut our poverty rate by more than 8-10 %.The question is,are more people becoming more and more poorer in Nigeria or is the situation getting better? With a life expectancy of 55.2 years,this tells much about the low quality life one would experience in Nigeria!

References

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/imf-upgrades-nigerias-2019-gdp-growth-forecast-to-2-3/

http://sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-5-5-fertility-rate-population-commission/

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/gdp

https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/kenya/publication/kenya-economic-update-poverty-incidence-in-kenya-declined-significantly-but-unlikely-to-be-eradicated-by-2030

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/top-stories/nigeria-has-become-the-poverty-capital-of-the-world/ar-AAz9Djd

https://www.reuters.com/article/kenya-economy/update-4-kenyas-economic-growth-to-rebound-in-2018-finance-minister-says-idUSL5N1ND12G

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/nigeria-life-expectancy

All of this because I told you that you have failed yourselves in the past ? grin. Buddy , it is the truth grin. You are now doing things you should have done 43 years ago lol. Your fathers failed you, they only lost their lives so kenyettas and their friends with the British can have all the riches while you have to battle the legacy of starvation on your own grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Kazikazi:
We inaugurated our airline recently. Which profit are you talking? We didn't even received all our purchased aircrafts! FYI,we paid cash for all planes.

Kdf is weak.Don't depend on kdf to guard Somalia. Al shabaab have many Kenyan soldiers,how will you be protected if your soldiers are dying in droves?
so don't talk ill of kq if your air tz has not made any profit kdf has killed more alshabaab that is why Somalia has a stable government now and there is no war that bleeds one side

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2018
spendoon:

U are right my friend if only all those skycrappers they shout is owned by Kenyans but in Nigeria every thing is different we are master's in our on land all the buildings we show belongs to our Nigerian brothers (although few belongs to forigners) that y we are the real African developing country masters of our own economy

Kenyans love lying to others and worse to themselves . They are being exposed all over the thread .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Wat Cant wait for you cult head

Hahahaha, you mean you can't wait for proper meal grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Kazikazi:

and for a fact air tz has no planes the planes were bought by your govt and leased to air tz kq buys its own planes no help from our govt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Do you understand how much wealth the new black led SA govt had to work with from 1994? We are talking about inheriting a former nuclear power. Even Nigeria with all your oil could not stand the kind of education infrastructure SA could build in just a decade. And I dont like the way you, a Nigerian is hiding behind SA so that you are now flexing like a south african. Lets have this discussion with south africans. You should be making the case for Nigeria. Dont be an SA wannabe. You are still from the Nigger Area in case Lioness hasnt reminded you.

You are clearly clueless about what the black South African government found in their treasury in 94, otherwise you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself in that way grin. I will let them educate you themselves. I'm not a wannabe, I'm a permanent resident and that comes with knowing a whole lot more than someone who relies on popular media for his opinions about the country lol. You are even yapping about a nuclear power that benefited no one cheesy, guy get some education will you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Avoiding the elephant in the room? Address what I've just posted.What have you achieved that we can say you've made progress? Why look at the past then blame it on your current problems? We have had more than 20 years of a dictator president who did so little but no one complains! Nigeria is a cesspool and that's a fact!
Runalong333:

All of this because I told you that you have failed yourselves in the past ? grin. Buddy , it is the truth grin. You are now doing things you should have done 43 years ago lol. Your fathers failed you, they only lost their lives so kenyettas and their friends with the British can have all the riches while you have to battle the legacy of starvation on your own grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Kenya Airways

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2018
tlann:
and for a fact air tz has no planes the planes were bought by your govt and leased to air tz kq buys its own planes no help from our govt
Tz gov owns 100% of air Tz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.