Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,130 members, 7,922,764 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6424644 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I don't believe the Nigerian ones either. You can't have such a large middle class yet you can't live beyond 53. grin grin Most of you guys die before your kids are through high school. grin grin

OTanzania has a tiny middle class though.

We have a larger percentage of poorer people hence the low life expetancy.

Nigeria cannot have such a robust e-commerce sector without a large middle class population to support it.
Use your brains.

As of 4 years ago when we had only 50 million internet users, (65%) about 30 million people shopped online.

http://venturesafrica.com/nigeria-is-africas-leading-ecommerce-market/amp/

Now we have 103 million active internet subscribers. Definitely, about 60 million Nigerians should now be shopping online.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/274828-nigerias-internet-users-hit-103-million-ncc.html

Poor people can walk into any mall to make a purchase, but it takes some level of financial power and literacy to own a smartphone and shop online.

Cc kikuyu1, rvp20183

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
I can't find the clip-ARGHH! On Sunday on nation tv,Lee Njiru,a long time insider in both Jomo's and Moi's admins gave gems on the formers opinion on Nyerere. When talking to his right hand man Mbiyu Koinange he called him a 'snail'!! Btw,many Kenyans know the Tz jealousy comes from Nyerere;s communism and his CCM agit prop tactics still in use. You do know the 82 coup leaders sought asylum there?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please, fix your low life expectancy before poking your nose in our affairs. The only thing that can cause somebody to sell their daughter is poverty.

African cultures and even other pre modern age cultures of Asia practiced female child bethrotal.
Get a book and read some history for yourself, rather than displaying your ignorance.

How come only a single tribe in one LGA out of the 774 LGAs of Nigeria practice that?

Kenyans on the other hand sell their teenage and even pre-teenage daughters to white tourists for cash.

Have sex with a child for a dollar in Kenya? OMG!

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-08/child-sex-trade-booming-kenyan-port-city?amp

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JA2NE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Is that why Jumia is on the red and saw 47% drop in revenues. I doubt you'll know what middle class is even if it's smack your face.
http://www.itwebafrica.com/e-commerce/694-africa/237767-african-e-commerce-firm-jumia-sees-revenues-fall-by-417
Nowenuse:

Nigeria cannot have such a robust e-commerce sector without a large middle class population to support it.
Use your brains.

As of 4 years ago when we had only 50 million internet users, (65%) about 30 million people shopped online.

Now we have 103 million active internet subscribers. Definitely, about 60 million Nigerians should now be shopping online.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/274828-nigerias-internet-users-hit-103-million-ncc.html

Poor people can walk into any mall to make a purchase, but it takes some level of financial power and literacy to own a smartphone and shop online.

Cc kikuyu1, rvp20183

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

African cultures and even other pre modern age cultures of Asia practiced female child bethrotal.
Get a book and read some history for yourself, rather than displaying your ignorance.

How come only a single tribe in one LGA out of the 774 LGAs of Nigeria practice that?

Kenyans on the other hand sell their teenage and even pre-teenage daughters to white tourists for cash.

Have sex with a child for a dollar in Kenya? OMG!

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-08/child-sex-trade-booming-kenyan-port-city?amp

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JA2NE

It is 2018 bruh. Stop feeding me with culture bullshit. It's 2018 and anyone who sells their daughter in 2018 is living in hopeless poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Is that why Jumia is on the red and saw 47% drop in revenues. I doubt you'll know what middle class is even if it's smack your face.
http://www.itwebafrica.com/e-commerce/694-africa/237767-african-e-commerce-firm-jumia-sees-revenues-fall-by-417

Companies rise and fall for so many different reasons including mismanagement.

Does that in any way reduce the population of Nigerians shopping online?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Use your brains.

Cc kikuyu1, rvp20183

When you're poor, you have less to eat, you have poor medical care, you have a violent society, you starve hence you die young. It's that simple. Thank you for accepting you have more poor people, it's the very thing you've been denying on this thread all along.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Naomi campbell in kenya for working vacation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
nathanbrik:
unbiased and worded. Bro you are more intelligent than the Kenyans here although they may write in fine English. I give it to you bro for flooring these Kenyans. I have been watching you offline with admiration and you floor them each time they attack your country.
It appears Tanzanians are more intelligent than Kenyans, I stand to be proven wrong.
Bravo bro! U are a strong man.

Yyyaaahh! KaziKazi ,has found a husband-or is it ozzband? Congrats!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

Yyyaaahh! KaziKazi ,has found a husband-or is it ozzband? Congrats!
Please I am not here for those childish banters. Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

I don't believe the figures for Tanzania. There must be a mistake somewhere grin

You've posted that infograph at least 7000x!! The fact that you're only seeing it now shows when we call you mentally challenged we're not being cruel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pretty sure the EIA made a mistake - Nigeria has no middle class to talk about.
kikuyu1:

You've posted that infograph at least 7000x!! The fact that you're only seeing it now shows when we call you mentally challenged we're not being cruel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
nathanbrik:

Nigga,I don't play! Get your ozzband and find the door if you must!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
nathanbrik:

Your very first post on this forum is a childish banter and your next is you warning somebody against childish banters. Welcome genius. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Your very first post on this forum is a childish banter and your next is you warning somebody against childish banters. Welcome genius. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
nathanbrik:
unbiased and worded. Bro you are more intelligent than the Kenyans here although they may write in fine English. I give it to you bro for flooring these Kenyans. I have been watching you offline with admiration and you floor them each time they attack your country.
It appears Tanzanians are more intelligent than Kenyans, I stand to be proven wrong.
Bravo bro! U are a strong man.

Are you a rat hunter from the poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

When you're poor, you have less to eat, you have poor medical care, you have a violent society, you starve hence you die young. It's that simple. Thank you for accepting you have more poor people, it's the very thing you've been denying on this thread all along.

Very untrue. This is why I always say you Kenyans should ask for a refund of your tuition fees.

There are a lot of other causative factors to higher life expectancies.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/health-and-social-statistics/life-expectancy-countries-0

How come the USA ranks 43rd on the life expectancy list?

Imagine countries like El Savador and Venezuela where everyone is leaving in droves ranking higher than Brazil.

Failing economies like Greece and Spain rank higher than the US. grin

Drug ridden Colombia and rebel groups ravaged Libya rank higher than China.

I give up on the methods western statisticians use in ranking these things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

It is 2018 bruh. Stop feeding me with culture bullshit. It's 2018 and anyone who sells their daughter in 2018 is living in hopeless poverty.

Hahaha, then we can say only Obudu people of Cross river state in Nigeria are poor.
You do have a brain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Pretty sure the EIA made a mistake - Nigeria has no middle class to talk about.

The truth is definitely bitter.

That's how you almost killed yourself after forgiveness proved to you that Nigeria's telcom sector yearly income was worth over $9b when you insisted we were at the same level with.

No matter how you try to deny and wish Nigeria's giant status away, it still will always stare you right in the face.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

I was just joking with that. I don't really know about Tanzania's middle class.

The good part is at least most of Tanzania's little middle class will definitely be Black Africans, unlike Kenya's middle class that is heavily White and Indian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Pictures please - Not PLANS. Eko City is dead. Nigerians are so poor they cannot fill the current office space in Lagos - leave alone in Eko City.

This Eko City is like's Kenya's Konza City - very slow progress.

Eko city is not like your dead Konza city. grin

Beside, the two skyscraper called Eko pearls there are buildings completed or under construction.

This is the render of Eko energy estate. It comprises of many 21 storey buildings of which three have been completed. I saw it with my eyes. See picture 1 & 2

Azuri towers comprises of 3 skyscrapers with heights more than 140m. Already topped out. grin

You can see another structure is rising behind the three buildings. grin (See picture 3 & 4)

Beside, these is Alfa 1. The first building in Eko Atlantic.

Show on single block molded in Kenya's Konza city. grin

Have you seen a Boulevard before? grin

Don't worry, you will see one for the first time Eko Atlantic city. grin

Watch this video.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ekoatlantic.com/infrastructure/&ved=2ahUKEwjc7bf-tfTeAhWEyIUKHS5cA0oQFjAMegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw116qAbkVyvKQtNdoeHM6-5

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kur17:

Are you a rat hunter from the poverty capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Picture 2 is boulevard since you have not seen one before. grin

Eko Atlantic has built more kilometres of roads than Kenya. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Look at a city that guy is comparing with dead Konza city. angry grin

More bridges have been built in Eko Atlantic city than in Nairobi Kenya. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Underwhelming. The pace is very very low. This will probably complete in 2050 or 2070.
forgiveness:
Picture 2 is boulevard since you have not seen one before. grin

Eko Atlantic has built more kilometres of roads than Kenya. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
rvp20183:
Underwhelming. The pace is very very low. This will probably complete in 2050 or 2070.

At least, More skyscraper is in Eko Atlantic city than the whole of Kenya. That shows how underwhelming your Nairobi Kenya city is. Bhuhahahaha! grin

No wonder slum full ya Nairobi city because it was never planned. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Somebori want to see another skyscraper completed last year. grin

Eko tower 2. grin

Watch video. Don't be shy. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kKdU_Z2wDE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, then we can say only Obudu people of Cross river state in Nigeria are poor.
You do have a brain.

What's your IQ again?

I said all people who sell their daughters are poor, I didn't say all poor people sell their daughters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Very untrue. This is why I always say you Kenyans should ask for a refund of your tuition fees.

There are a lot of other causative factors to higher life expectancies.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/health-and-social-statistics/life-expectancy-countries-0

How come the USA ranks 43rd on the life expectancy list?

Imagine countries like El Savador and Venezuela where everyone is leaving in droves ranking higher than Brazil.

Failing economies like Greece and Spain rank higher than the US. grin

Drug ridden Colombia and rebel groups ravaged Libya rank higher than China.

I give up on the methods western statisticians use in ranking these things.

Thank you for the unnecessary garbage.

None of those countries you mentioned has a life expectancy of 53. Anything less than 60 is poverty. Anything less than 55 is starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

I was just joking with that. I don't really know about Tanzania's middle class.

The good part is at least most of Tanzania's little middle class will definitely be Black Africans, unlike Kenya's middle class that is heavily White and Indian.

Google Richest people in Tanzania, then Google Richest people in Kenya and come back to me with your Tanzania's middle class is black gibberish. You people don't know Tanzania. Just because a Tanzanian idiot offered to be a convenient ally when we were whipping your asses you think you understand Tz? Lol.....if you think Kenya and SA are dominated by whites and Indians, then you haven't been to Tanzania.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
forgiveness:

At least, More skyscraper is in Eko Atlantic city than the whole of Kenya. That shows how underwhelming your Nairobi Kenya city is. Bhuhahahaha! grin

No wonder slum full ya Nairobi city because it was never planned. grin

20floors buildings are supposed to be ignored grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Thank you for the unnecessary garbage.

None of those countries you mentioned has a life expectancy of 53. Anything less than 60 is poverty. Anything less than 55 is starvation.

Hahahaha, waste of school fees. And who propounded this?
Namibia which is better than Kenya in HDI, Gini, per capital income and everything else has a life expectancy at 51.

What does your brain tell you?

Eriterea is also higher than Kenya? grin

Western statistics o western statistics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.