Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6553205 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Jonraid:
Another cunt spotted! You are the poverty capital in the world! A Nigerian can tell me nothing!
e pain am.
Abeg no cry o....m grin u no say you be our pikin grin angry grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2018
There is no prosperity there. They have been owned by the rag turd Boko Haram army inside their own backyard! What a joke of a nation they are!
rvp20183:
Legatum propsperity Index 2018. The usual suspect South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Rwanda and Kenya - make top 100.

Kenya steadily climbing..now 98...in 2014 (13 in Africa and 109 globally)..and 2012 were with far back at (116). The progress continues.

Nigeria is somewhere 130 or more...and stuck there.

https://www.prosperity.com/rankings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Jonraid:
Another cunt spotted! You are the poverty capital in the world! A Nigerian can tell me nothing!
unamikot, oya make I finish am finally grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Ffs! Why do you like parading your idiocy here?
4kDdullard:
unamikot, oya make I finish am finally grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Leroy19:
Ffs! Why do you like parading your idiocy here?
idiotic chang'aa drinking Kibera slum dweller get lost.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2018
"According to the authors, energy-rich Nigeria overtook India in May to become the country with the world’s highest number of people – 87 million – living in extreme poverty, in comparison with India’s 73 million people."

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/16/oil-rich-nigeria-outstrips-india-most-people-in-poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2018
4kDdullard:
I wish you starving Kibera slum dwellers knew why Nigeria is called the giant of Africa.
Inspite of all the woes bedevilling us we still wield more influence than your insignificant country.
Imagine what will happen when Nigeria gets it right with her leadership crises.
Kibera slum dwellers, I will take you lazy dumbass as humans the day you build a platform than can bully Nairaland in terms of revenue,
I will take you fools as humans when your starving ladies stop falling for Nigerian guys,
I will respect you slaves when you start running your economy and not let the Chinese and Indians relegate you fools to 3rd class citizens in your country,
Nigerians will take you chang'aa drinkers as serious folks the day you become as influencial as Nigeria in African and global affairs.

Yes no one can dispute that Nigeria has a very big influence not only to Africa but to whole world

But the influence is only on how NOT to do things

The world is learning from you
How NOT to be the "poverty stricken country"
How NOT to misuse the natural resources
How NOT to have a redundant population
How NOT to have a short life expectancy
How NOT to be an illiterate society
Everything from Nigeria is just negatives/how NOT to be like you...

I must say Kenya learned how NOT to manage it's oil resources from your shitty poverty stricken country

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
forgiveness:

See who wants to live in Nigeria. We don't need one inconsequential lying Kenyans here in Nigeria. grin

She much have just teasing you, no one could be comfortable with your electricity blackouts/ using generators every now and then not to forget Bokoharam and poverty

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kur17:

She much have just teasing you, no one could be comfortable with your electricity blackouts/ using generators every now and then not to forget Bokoharam and poverty

Only fools can believe serial lying Kenyan like you not sane minded fellows. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kur17:

Kenya also uses generator. Stop lying here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
We use them as a back up when the power is cut off, this would normally be for a few minutes! When KPLC wants to cut off power by some few hours, they would usually announce such a move to the public because it's not normal for us. In Nigeria, generators are the mainstay sources of electricity because the blackouts are so frequent!
forgiveness:

Kenya also uses generator. Stop lying here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Imagine eight months without power!

This is Nigeria!

https://allafrica.com/stories/201806210008.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jonraid:
This is Nigeria!
Pained fool?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BNetworksNews: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
theenchanter:
oga, ur madraka express was primarily built for cargoes, cargo lines are single-lined, that explains why U have more frieght trips than passenger.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jonraid:

This is Nigeria!

Ooh what a shiiit....
Two hours is a hell for me, thank God it rarely happens... I normally bother Kplc thru FB, tweeter, calls, SMS

Has Kenya ever been in such a situation in the last a hundred years

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

You previously mentioned here that you're labelled to be the giant due to your exploding population of 200 million people.
Thanks for confirming that.

Your favourite Nairaland said

"our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa "

If you don't agree you quit Nairaland

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria is a cesspool! It makes me laugh when they say that we envy them!
Kur17:

Ooh what a shiiit....
Two hours is a hell for me, thank God it rarely happens... I normally bother Kplc thru FB, tweeter, calls, SMS

Has Kenya ever been in such a situation in the last a hundred years

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Africa Visa Openness - Kenya moves 6 places to join top 10. Only two African countries require VISA to visit kenya now (South Africa as retaliation for their visa requirements) - with majority granted visa on arrival

Nigeria - the so called GIANT OF AFRICA - requires 35 countries in Africa to have VISA before visiting their shithole.
https://www.visaopenness.org/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hati13:

Yeah most of Addis buildings annoys me.

I’ve heard of Mazegaja and might have seen it but I don’t remember but I will definitely check it out. Why does it impressed you?

What is your thought on ጠማማ building (located near Mexico square)?

Mazegaja is designed very carefully. All the spaces are interesting. . .check it out then you will understand.

Which temama building? Is it the temesgen building which looks like it is falling down? It isn't the first time I am hearing the name but I can't remember the type of building it is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Only Djiboutians and Kenyans are exempted of Visa when going to Ethiopia.I wonder if there are Kenyans there.Just never heard of stories of Kenyans from Djibouti or Ethiopia! One of the reasons why Kenya doesn't interact much with Ethiopia is due to a lesser developed Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya!https://www.visaopenness.org/

rvp20183:
Africa Visa Openness - Kenya moves 6 places to join top 10. Only two African countries require VISA to visit kenya now (South Africa as retaliation for their visa requirements) - with majority granted visa on arrival

Nigeria - the so called GIANT OF AFRICA - requires 35 countries in Africa to have VISA before visiting their shithole.
https://www.visaopenness.org/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
I think new PM has lifted visa for all africans. That guy seem more progressive than the intelligent Meles Zenawi. We need to seize the opportunity presented by the new PM - and enter into bilateral trade deals - If Ethiopia opens it's private sector - telcoms/banking - kenya companies can move in - I think only flower companies did move but forex problems soon made it impossible.
Jonraid:
Only Djiboutians and Kenyans are exempted of Visa when going to Ethiopia.I wonder if there are Kenyans there.Just never heard of stories of Kenyans from Djibouti or Ethiopia! One of the reasons why Kenya doesn't interact much with Ethiopia is due to a lesser developed Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya!https://www.visaopenness.org/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
He has not yet done that,I guess he'll do it soon. Djibouti and Kenya are visa free,SA gets visa on arrival and the rest of the continent needs visas to get in.Abiy seems a good fella,he is liberalizing Ethiopia which was long overdue,I wish nothing but the best for the guy!
rvp20183:
I think new PM has lifted visa for all africans. That guy seem more progressive than the intelligent Meles Zenawi. We need to seize the opportunity presented by the new PM - and enter into bilateral trade deals - If Ethiopia opens it's private sector - telcoms/banking - kenya companies can move in - I think only flower companies did move but forex problems soon made it impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Hahahaha, that is because you are too scared to admit that some of your friends played with a sharp object while playing with a balloon, now the whole thing is backfiring grin. Answer my question, the South Africans have asked the same as well but you niggas kept on escaping cheesy.

We are escaping from dumb Nigerians. You should address yourself as a Nigerian and not a boot licker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Qatar are tight about letting in Nigerians! Nigerians don't easily get the visa to get into that nation! I can understand the need to hire Kenyans and Indians by the Nigerian Embassy! They shouldn't complain though,it's just an embassy!
mtisTheQubit:
Like it or not we can make a dent wherever we go grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3740923/indians-kenyans-working-nigerian-embassy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Men at work!

Reece Squad and ATPU (Anti Terrorism Police Unit)

The rifles in the Pictures are M16 Carbine,AR15 and Fn Scar-H. I'm not sure about the rifle from the third pic!

Trigger finger discipline on point!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jonraid:
We use them as a back up when the power is cut off, this would normally be for a few minutes! When KPLC wants to cut off power by some few hours, they would usually announce such a move to the public because it's not normal for us. In Nigeria, generators are the mainstay sources of electricity because the blackouts are so frequent!

So this is a confirmation that there's power outage in Kenya. Thanks for the vital information. Next! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
Like it or not we can make a dent wherever we go grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3740923/indians-kenyans-working-nigerian-embassy

Probably as house boys and gate man. Bhuhahahaha? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
We also have outages in the US.But for your case it is chronic and extreme!
forgiveness:

So this is a confirmation that there's power outage in Kenya. Thanks for the vital information. Next! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_Qh2onWyA?t=206

G1 Tactical training is open to all Kenyans with licensed firearms!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
The desperation is real. You are almost at kazikazi level of psychopath. Keep up the good work. grin

forgiveness:

Probably as house boys and gate man. Bhuhahahaha? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.