Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,394 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6423993 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you can also post Nigerian beaches if they exist iam sure they are very polluted with oil spills

why the hell should i care about beaches....??...am scared of water....

if i dont use it to wash my self,i dont go near it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

you kenyans talk like snakes....double tongued....
your country men are being rounded up here in Kenya for being illegal immigrants have you ever heard of Kenyan illegal immigrants in Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Melia,Zanzibar

This is petty and negligible
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

How did your relatives landed in Kenya without papers? And when they're arrested and deported they die trying to come back

Kenya is your greener pastures, coil your tail between your legs

am not interested in kenya....you people disgust me now....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
MOMBASA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

why the hell should i care about beaches....??...am scared of water....

if i dont use it to wash my self,i dont go near it....
they don't exist
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tanzania's small islands.
FYI,we have more than 100 islands.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

Situations and circumstances of your country may force to be interested, your country is headed in the wrong direction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
And mount Kilimanjaro is the best tourist attraction in Africa.I hope you do understand when they say" the best tourist attraction in Africa"..
Swallow that
and maasai Mara also become the best
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
your country men are being rounded up here in Kenya for being illegal immigrants have you ever heard of Kenyan illegal immigrants in Nigeria ?

their are many blacks that are illegal in nigeria too...even whites too...we dont make that much noise about it....

nigeria is lookin outward and not closin up....

tell nigerian goverment to close up the borders and they will look at you strange....

we nigerians understand closin up was always what kept africa in backwardness...thats why we dont try....

now,morocco is part of ecowas,what is a giant advantage for innovations always flowing in...we build drones,rifles bullets,satellites,armored vehicles....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

yet your country men fast and pray to get Kenyan visa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
they don't exist

They're giant of Africa, they have larger ocean line/beach than Kenya,

Pictures don't lie grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

Situations and circumstances of your country may force to be interested, your country is headed in the wrong direction

and yours is nothin to even mention....

nigerians will troop into kenya enmass and their is nothing you can do about it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
yet your country men fast and pray to get Kenyan visa

not me....you useless....talkin too much nonesense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
and maasai Mara also become the best
Is your head OK? Do you know without Serengeti national park in Tanzania your Masai Mara will be extinct?? Do you know most if not all animals in Masai Mara are Tanzania's?? Why can't you thank us? Why can't you show gratitude u loud mouth? Should I talk more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
and how about Nigerian slaves in Libya

Kenyans are there as well, and all over the Emirates as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

they are stickin their heads in the ground like ostriches....

they dont want to see the truth....

they think all nigerians dont read....

We know these fools are trafficked to even the lowest places on earth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

That's propaganda, in fact that link is known for rumour mongering

Hahahaha what a stupid fool , you can't come up with a reasonable lie ? undecided. Kenyans are also slaves all over the world, stop lying you piss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

We know these fools are trafficked to even the lowest places on earth.

those that bother to read international news,know....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
and that is why it is news it shocked the world but for Nigerians to drown in the sea to reach europe it is a normal undertaking

It shocked which part of the world? undecided. My friend abeg stop your stupidity, we both know you are constant features on that route and the Emirates one .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

They're giant of Africa, they have larger ocean line/beach than Kenya,

Pictures don't lie grin
and that is why he fears they water
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
All those Kenyans know it but they are too stubborn to admit.Even our public transportation is on a higher level.We are soon starting construction of tramway.

We are not interested in discussing your BRT. Move along please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
and that is why he fears they water

i am scared of water...but their are other nigerians that are not scared....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
gallivant:

How is Mr Sonko? Are you still marching from kibera to town?
I heard you were smelling armpits due to a big match!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
gallivant:

back off from my bro....you are not even worthy to kiss his slippers....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

That's propaganda, in fact that link is known for rumour mongering

Is the Indian domination a rumour too undecided

A quick stroll in the leafy suburbs (Those with houses valued at $500,000 plus), you will realize that most residents are Asians (Indians). There are many Africans, but the Asian population seems to be over-represented in this areas. According to the 2009 census, there were under 50,000 Kenyan Indians in Kenya. That is about 0.125% of the total population. When you go to posh gated estates in Westlands, Spring Valley, Redhill and Parklands for instance, some of them are occupied wholly by Indians.

This is so because most non-Indians in posh neighborhoods enjoy the proceeds of illegally acquired wealth mostly corruption and looting from G.O.K coffers.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/indians-in-kenya-and-business-long-d-ck-alert.70536/

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
MOMBASA IS JUST AMAZING

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Is your head OK? Do you know without Serengeti national park in Tanzania your Masai Mara will be extinct?? Do you know most if not all animals in Masai Mara are Tanzania's?? Why can't you thank us? Why can't you show gratitude u loud mouth? Should I talk more?
you can fence Serengeti ww ni mjinga ?? na mbona wali award maasai Mara c Serengeti ww ni bwege sana punda ya MTU unamaanisha maasai Mara haina wanyama only wildbeasts migrate ww pumbavu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
And mount Kilimanjaro is the best tourist attraction in Africa.I hope you do understand when they say" the best tourist attraction in Africa"..
Swallow that

This is not a safari thread. Tell us how you pay cash for everything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Troy404:
MOMBASA IS JUST AMAZING

here we go again...when you kenyans dont know what to say no more,then you start posting pictures....

you kenyans are weak minded...

cities and towns plenty in africa.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wow! How did this pass me? Okay...let's see

genieluv:

First of all. Let me address the tone of your language. You sound so insultive. You need to stop that if we are going to get into any meaningful discussion to learn from each other.

I don't like your hypocritical tone either so I guess we are even. Maybe if you stopped being such a hypocrite, we can have a meaningful discussion.

*****You can see that I left this thread and nairaland as a whole for more than a year, this was because I noticed that this forum started turning me into what I wasn't.
Pass

I do not wish to tow that part again, hence please let us refrain from using insultive words on each other, thanks smiley
Just stop being a hypocrite and nobody will call you one. Thank you.

>>>> Firstly, I have learnt something from your post, and that is 'I shouldn't just pass my judgement with the views of the Kenyans here alone'. I truly have to be in a Kenyan forum with thousands of Kenyans, for me to be able to pass my judgements on how Kenyans criticize their government. That is settled. So, I don't think I will ever ask or talk about Kenyans being so secretive about their political discussions or Kenyans being so optimistic about the progress of their government.
Thank you for noting that

~~~~@ Your first paragraph.
Yeah, I know there was a lot of bigotry in views in my past here and perhaps I need to apologize for those. I do so. I really can't even remember everything I said here or the views I supported more than a year ago.
I am not even talking about what was said a year ago, the bigotry is on every page of this thread.

Some Nigerians on this thread have criticized and berated our government and country, praising Kenya at the same time, including I myself. However, I haven't seen any Kenyan do likewise. Then I wonder who truly shows more blind patriotism between Nigerians and Kenyans.
Your bigotry can't see it, that's why.
- Kenyans have accepted we have a slum problem, something that most Nigerians deny including you even though looking at your cities the problem is clearly even bigger than Kenya's.

- Kenyans have accepted that our government is corrupt and tribalistic.

+*+*+*+ About the points you raised in the first paragraph, beginning with issues of slums. It first of all depends on what we define as slums. If Kibera or Makoko is the basic definition of slums, then truly believe me, Nigeria does not have such (excpet Makoko of course).
However, if the favelas of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil are regarded as slums, then Nigeria has slums, because before unbiased views, there is a very very big difference between what Kibera or Makoko looks like and what the favelas of Brazil look like.

Please, just stop - the average neighborhood in Nigeria is nothing close to the favelas that have good road networks and water. The average Nigerian city is a dump. Look at Ibadan, Kano, Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, Onitsha etc. Even your jewel Abuja that you keep throwing in people's faces that it has no slum, Kikuyu just posted you pictures of Abuja slums that are nothing different from Kibera.

------About skintone, Nigerians and Kenyans should be about the same skin tone. Nigerians may only have more lightskin people because of our population.
Another factor is media presence. For instance, the coastal swahilis and perhaps Somalis should have the lightest skintones in Kenya, but these people are under-represented in Kenyan media, while in Nigeria, the Igbos who tend to have the highest population of lightskinned people dominate Nigerian movie industry.
Kenyan marathon runners are some of the most famous Kenyan people which we all see on Tv and apparently, they are mostly nilotes which tend to be darker skinned than Bantus and others.
As black Africans, We can't really say one group is more good looking than the other cos beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
1. I don't even understand your obsession with skin tone

2. Even with media, Nigerians have never been known to be light skinned, African countries that are known to be light skinned are of course the Horn Countries, Sudan, Chad, Madagascar and Botswana. If those Osofias and John Okafors we see on Nollywood are light skinned then you definitely have a very interesting definition of light skinned. In fact, almost every Nigerian celebrity who's light skinned is either mixed race or highly bleached slay queen.

••••••••One factor you must consider though is that some cultures tend to value personal grooming than others. Even you Kenyans here have sometime admitted that Nigerians give preference to grooming of looks and appearance. From my point of view, that seems very true! I have observed that Kenyans do not seem to have this grooming culture compared to that of Nigerians and Tanzanians. Perhaps this is the reason why I and some other Nigerians find Tanzanians to be more charming than Kenyans (these are our personal views only).
Bull.s.hit like this is what makes me call you the biggest hypocrite on this thread. Have you been to Kenya? Have you been to Tanzania? So what makes you think you can make these generalized opinions on this countries? You're brttet groomed than us? Where do you even get this nonsense? There's a Nigerian on this thread called Naijalander who lives in Kenya - he's as pro-Nigeria as it comes yet has told you severally how he finds Kenyan ladies better looking but you in your Nigerian cocoon think you know so much how Kenyans dress. How many Tanzanians have you interacted with on a personal level to make those stupid statements?

¤¤¤¤ For example, all Westerners accept the fact that Eastern European women are more beautiful than western European women (you can do some googling on this if you are not aware of the stereotype).
Now, How come this discrepancy when Europeans are of a common stock? This is simply because the wave of feminism did not hit hard on Eastern Europe. Most eastern European women do not have the same mentality with that of western Europe. They believe more in good looks and being very feminine in order to attract a rich man to get married to, while Western women are more of working hard to make their own money to become richer, hence do not give much attention to looks.

So apparently you're comparing Kenya and Nigeria to East and West Europe where Kenya represents Western Europe in bad looks and Nigeria represents Eastern Europe in good looks huh? Why don't you do the same with their respective living standards?

FYI people who make those comparisons have lived in both countries and have seen with their own eyes hence they can make those opinions, back to you, how many years have you lived in Kenya?

hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you can fence Serengeti ww ni mjinga ?? na mbona wali award maasai Mara c Serengeti ww ni bwege sana punda ya MTU unamaanisha maasai Mara haina wanyama only wildbeasts migrate ww pumbavu

gwangu gwangu...

bla bla...??

blaaaaa...!!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.