Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,282 members, 7,923,320 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6425972 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 23, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
How can 2 Nigerian Universities top Kenyan Universities that are better than British and American Univerisities? The source is not reliable, it has been doctored by Nigerians the same way they go to the United Nations HQs to bribe them to cook nigerian GDP. grin grin cheesy
boss stop comforting yourself with lies..its a bad habit you know ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Is this the list of your international airports? grin

My friend, Kisumu and Eldoret airports are local airport. No single soul uses those airport to travel to any international destinations. Liar. grin

mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Kenya is below the pecking order in Africa. Even Tanzania and Ethiopia are better than KENYA. grin
Thats just a lie dude grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Danielnino00:

That comment is just typical of Kenyans and most people who are obsessed with Nigeria.. Like that Rvp guy who was trying to downgrade nollyhood the other time grin They know a lot about Nigeria through our music and movie... An average Kenya without access to the internet can mention at least 10 celebrity musicians/actors from Nigeria... grin
look , stop making up stuff ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Really!? grin
Really? grin grin world ranking not a naija scam..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You can't compare Nigeria air industry to Kenya's. That's an insult to Kenya. Kenya cannot be compared to a country where citizens use wooden ladders to board duct taped planes. We held our breath for weeks when the Kenyan athletics team was there because we knew they were moving around Nigeria in flying coffins.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 23, 2018
chrisooblog:
coming from someone whose club is named gonorrhea
Ok boss ya just interested in mentioning gonorrhoea cheesy..its just creepy an weird grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My bruh, I still don't understand what you people consider rich. I've made countless trips on these planes and I still don't consider myself rich. There's a disconnect somewhere. One way tickets barely exceed 150 $ for most parts of the country if you travel offpeak/schedule hrs so that's definitely not rich. Rich people have private airstrips cool
no boss sometimes its not about tickets..its basically where they are heading..some of ths dudes are really loaded but look simple .Forget about the politicians an chopa stuff..thts just a show off..real nigs dont show off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2018
darfay:

Even your neighbours Tanzania have better stadia than you

what with you an Tanzania kiddo ?..you know what Tanzania like naijas less than us..At list us we provide you with bedsitters.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 23, 2018
jaycent:
And I need to tell you that. Nairaland belongs to we Nigerians and not Kenyansh? So go to your dead shillingland and leave our Nairaland for us Tasha gindi maria grin
oh yeah ..an Nairobi belongs to Kenyans not naija bedsitters grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Mehn, I thought you had assimilated well already. So we still have mole within grin

Ok, did Kenya give you a job?
attitude nayo , nikama amefungiwa hio bedsitter yake na landlord grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Who wants to fly in naija when the first thing you do is scale a wooden ladder and then you sit down you see the glue peeling off the engine and the pilot's just blowing weed. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I have a feeling the name Maiduguri has a very bad meaning.

true boss.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Eldoret and Kisumu airports are local airports. Bhuhahahaha! grin

See snapshots below. grin
kenya airways flies to both and you can book you journey from or to Kisumu or Eldoret to any destination.There are cargo flights that take over internationally from Eldoret to Europe.Only the newly completed Isiolo is yet to get it flying act together.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
De LA rue built a currency printing plant in Kenya in 1990 and that was Kenya's first such factory. grin Something Nigeria has had since 1960 +. So before 1990 were you spending cowry shells? It might interest you to know that a company called Bradbury and Wilkinson printed your currency for many years in its England based factory. And for your info, De LA rue is not yet a Kenyan company unlike the Nigerian Printing and Minting Company. Your lies are too much,son.
I am not so concern about history but now.You know until recently you printed only one single note and had to import the rest.For 25yrs or more we have never imported any of our money and our printing is done by Dela Rue Kenya..kenya registered company that employ kenyans and pay taxes...for strategic reason CBK also acquired 40% of it.Where does Britain come in there.Dela Rue print currencies for 140 countries.The last I check youre trying to sell Nigeria mint to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:26am On Dec 23, 2018
darfay:

They are still waiting for penalties.

Should we tell them
Hahahaha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Can we agree that next time there's a match between Kenya and naija all the juju will be suspended? We can beat you if you agree to those conditions.
see this wan wey don allow Nollywood scatter him head later e go dey shout no Kenyan dey watch Nollywood. Una be big clown oga.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2018
rvp20183:
I am not so concern about history but now.You know until recently you printed only one single note and had to import the rest.For 25yrs or more we have never imported any of our money and our printing is done by Dela Rue Kenya..kenya registered company that employ kenyans and pay taxes...for strategic reason CBK also acquired 40% of it.Where does Britain come in there.Dela Rue print currencies for 140 countries.The last I check youre trying to sell Nigeria mint to anybody.
Thank you for confessing. I thought you told ibrahimani that you never imported your money.Do you now admit that you lied when you said Kenya had never imported its currency? Where was your money printed before 1990,sir? Even now as we speak, the government of Kenya has only 40% in de LA rue Kenya, so it is hardly a Kenyan company. Shame on you. Kenya has never and will never print its own currency in the real sense. Mind you, de LA rue is a British company. That's where Britain came in. The only reason I am here is to keep exposing you little Indians and the lies you tell gullible Nigerians and your fellow little Indians here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Are you still giants or we just stick to the obvious ones Egypt and South Africa? grin Your country is so lame. Big for nothing ant. grin

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-biggest-banks-in-africa.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
Thank you for confessing. I thought you told ibrahimani that you never imported your money.Do you now admit that you lied when you said Kenya had never imported its currency? Where was your money printed before 1990,sir? Even now as we speak, the government of Kenya has only 40% in de LA rue Kenya, so it is hardly a Kenyan company. Shame on you. Kenya has never and will never print its own currency in the real sense. Mind you, de LA rue is a British company. That's where Britain came in. The only reason I am here is to keep exposing you little Indians and the lies you tell gullible Nigerians and your fellow little Indians here. grin
wait and see Kenyans printing their currency and see if Zimbabwe dollar won't be better than it. hahaha.
I am yet u o see any major projects embarked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
wait and see Kenyans printing their currency and see if Zimbabwe dollar won't be better than it. hahaha.
I am yet u to see any major projects embarked and competed by black Kenyans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2018
obaaderemi:

wait and see Kenyans prints their currency and see if Zimbabwe dollar won't be better than it. hahaha.
I am yet u to see any major projects embarked and competed by black Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Only a fool and a Nigerian would expect you to build an airport inside a national park! Airstrips like this inside national parks are common.
forgiveness:

Yes! That is why they have this airport. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2018
At 197 million people, this figure is easily put at 200m. The three milion is not that so relevant. We Kenyans are currently projected to be at 50m. Next year,we will have a more solid figure when we carry out our census!

If profits and losses are rounded off,what of population?

A 496 million shilling loss can be translated as a half a billion shillings loss.

Here are the international airports in Kenya https://www.kenyatraveltips.com/airports-in-kenya/

forgiveness:

Please, list the international airports and their destinations. grin

Our country is not a country of 200m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2018
Kur17:

What do you mean by 78%?

46% or over 90m Nigerians are poor and poverty is rising, compared to Kenya's 17% or 8m while the poverty is decreasing

Nigeria is a shi±ole, TZ is much better

The poverty escape rate for Nigeria is even negative,this is shocking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Store this pics incase I ask you to repost them!
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Please tell me you are kidding, you want me to go and research all the roads built in Nigeria for the last FIVE YEARS?

And my question was straight forward, how many km of roads in Kenya are Paved? grin
grin grin grin grin
I know its impossible to get such information from the lethargic Nigerian government. The Kenyan government ensures that such information is available to the common man to track progress and final product of their tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
Why are you concerned about how we printed money in 80s or 70s.You were importing money as late as 2012 and it was an issues in Nigeria but never in Kenya.You own a minting company incapable of printing polymer notes in 21st century.De la Rue Kenya is Kenyan company.Again you Excel in childish arguments otherwise soon De la Rue Kenya will be printing money for region possibly including Naira as they invest in latest tech.We only have ballots and possibly exams still be imported.. we can certainly do exams internally but ballots are going to remain that way for sometime.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2018
68816419:

wait and see Kenyans prints their currency and see if Zimbabwe dollar won't be better than it. hahaha.
I am yet u to see any major projects embarked and competed by black Kenyans
CBK not the printer controls how much money is printed.We have had good handle of our currency which is why kshs is nearly 4 times stronger than Naira.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2018
ACTUALLY DE LA Rue Kenya EPZ has printed and exported currencies to 30 countries worldwide from it's Nairobi plant since 1991.You can bet Nigeria is one of them. Nigeria compete with Niger or Chad or Tanzania..not Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Since 1991 - De La Rue Kenya has exported notes to 30 countries. You can bet Nigeria is included. They cannot print polymer notes to this day and have now discontinued them altogether smiley

Some features
1.25 billion Kenyan shillings into the local economy every year
3000 employees in the extended supply chain Kenyan business in Kenya or Kenya and for export
The most secure print site across Africa (ISO14298)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
rvp2018:
Why should we upgrade if its sufficient.
Kisumu international airport

This looks like a petrol and diesel filling station and not an airport.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.