Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6308963 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
TMKsouth:

Dude, your country is 58 years old now! How long are you gonna concentrate on getting the infrastructure in place (which the whole world agrees that you still by far lacking) before you put shoulder to the wheel in vastly improving your HDI levels.

Your people are desperately seeking medical help overseas, studying in foreign universities, drowning in the Mediterranean in search of greener pastures. I've never ever ever heard of Kenyans resorting to such measures in a desperate attempt to escape the conditions at home (even though they have a meagre $60 bln economy - as all of u like to mock).

As for Abuja & Lagos being World-Class cities, i'll leave that to the gallery to judge (it's like you didn't read the article on what constitutes a WCC). Don't even get me started on Eko Atlantic. Did u say you have ALREADY built it? undecided Yoh!

Hold your horses.You spoke about us being 58.Pls how old is S.A.? So in 58 years we should be building mile high skyscrapers and pave our streets with gold?Of course not!how long did it take for USA or even China to become huge?Nigeria is relatively young and yet we can confidently compete with S.A. and that's an insult? And is everyone in S.A. stuck in the seventies cos all I hear from them is Nigeria gat no hospitals and the like.Guy,it's not like that anymore.And no African city is 'world class' if your'e thinking of jo'burg.We just needed a representative and surprise surprise, jo'burg was elected.So don't start getting cocky.Those Nigerians you see in S.A.,please! we have our own share of south Africans here in Nigeria.And Nigeria is OVERPOPULATED! of course we have immigrants. it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

I admit it was dry, you made it better. Consider yourself a punchline.
Well played gallivant,well played. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

As of 2018, Kenya has a GDP of around $90B

On this platform, that makes Kenya a $100B economy!! wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
forgiveness:

Stop Lying. We have done the service sector and Nigeria beat Kenya almost ×4.

And stop hidding behind population just to cover your incompetency because small countries with lesser than Kenyan population still beat you wella. grin
Senegal and Ghana beat them silly. It's such a shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

What about those Africans rushing to Europe and America in rickety boats, do you think they are unpatriotic Africans?

pan africana means nothin to a ethiopian or an arab....

you are only limitin your own self.....

i dont see my self the same like other black people....

i dont see mixed people as blacks(we call them halfcast in nigeria)....i dont see kenyans the same like me....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Well played gallivant Gallipig,well played. wink
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Well played gallivant,well played. wink

Thank you. Likewise, you are a good sport. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
Senegal and Ghana beat them silly. It's such a shame.
Dont mind Kenyans.Because they have made small Money we won't hear something again.Ghana has been getting rich on the low and they don't brag,But Kenya is a different story.Empty vessels make the loudest noise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Thank you. Likewise, you are a good sport. smiley

why are you always smiling...??

what the fvck is wrong with you....??...are you on drugs or you eat too much mira....?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

pan africana means nothin to a ethiopian or an arab....

you are only limitin your own self.....

i dont see my self the same like other black people....

i dont see mixed people as blacks(we call them halfcast in nigeria)....i dont see kenyans the same like me....

Whoa! Slow down. Who asked about Arabs? I asked about the Africans rushing to Europe with boats.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Whoa! Slow down. Who asked about Arabs? I asked about the Africans rushing to Europe with boats.

sooo,the arabs up north are not africans no more....

shey you see ya self now...

and may i remid you that the word africa come from the north....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

what the fvck is wrong with you....??...are you on drugs or you eat too much mira....?

It's Christmas. Why are you not smiling?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

Because he's happy! nothing wrong with that right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
This christmas I can see that nigeria poverty is very real now thats a lot of nigerians have eaten therefore now rush to this trend to start making noise because their stomachs are now full
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

sooo,the arabs up north are not africans no more....

shey you see ya self now...

and may i remid you that the word africa come from the north....

Why are you so complicated? Do you see the arabs on boats heading to Europe?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

why should i....??...i hate that demonic nonesense.....its all white whorship....nothing...i rather commit arakiri than care about that nonesense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Why are you so complicated? Do you see the arabs on boats heading to Europe?

they dont use boats...they just walk over their....

kiiiikikikiki....

you funny....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
TMKsouth:

Exactly, dude...
Like... Does it make sense?
Like... One million Nigerians all living in like... one flat in Johannesburg??

Like... that's why I'm here to like... learn how you guys can like... achieve this spectacular feat.
I have finally spotted you and now that Xmas is over, I got time for you, boy. grin The Nigerians are living one million in a flat,if that makes sense to a kaffir drug junkie like you, but your black population are the ones living one million in a shack. In your own land!Why is that so,after 100years of independence?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Didnt chicken reach you?@bantudra.lol,just kidding.merry boxing day in advance!!grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Didnt chicken reach you?@bantudra.lol,just kidding.merry boxing day in advance!!grin

thunda fire your christmas...dont even dare start that rubbish with me...gbesere.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Someone should beg Tasha to come back. RIP really harmed him but that's not enough reason to run away from his home (Nairaland).grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
Someone should beg Tasha to come back. RIP really harmed him but that's not enough reason to run away from his home (Nairaland).grin

you mean tashamaria....??...what did you did with am,that lesbian....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:

Thank you. Merry boxing day for you too and bantudra, just don't tell him. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

thunda fire your christmas...dont even dare start that rubbish with me...gbesere.....
Woah,are you an atheist?not that I have anything against them but you shouldn't lash out at other people's beliefs just because you don't like them.Just tolerate it,no need to insult them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
bantudra:

they dont use boats...they just walk over their....

kiiiikikikiki....

you funny....

I am glad to bring a smile to your face this Christmas. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Thank you. Merry boxing day for you too and bantudra, just don't tell him. grin
lol,I wish I could....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Hold your horses.You spoke about us being 58.Pls how old is S.A.? So in 58 years we should be building mile high skyscrapers and pave our streets with gold?Of course not!how long did it take for USA or even China to become huge?Nigeria is relatively young and yet we can confidently compete with S.A. and that's an insult? And is everyone in S.A. stuck in the seventies cos all I hear from them is Nigeria gat no hospitals and the like.Guy,it's not like that anymore.And no African city is 'world class' if your'e thinking of jo'burg.We just needed a representative and surprise surprise, jo'burg was elected.So don't start getting cocky.Those Nigerians you see in S.A.,please! we have our own share of south Africans here in Nigeria.And Nigeria is OVERPOPULATED! of course we have immigrants. it's normal.

Yes, most SA colonial infrastructure has been around for some time & still gets us going. No need to reinvent the wheel, just maintain & upgrade. You guys also inherited colonial infrastructure, it has decayed, you're building from scratch & it's now 58 years later... u are faced with an unnecessary 2 decades-worth of backlog.

Now bcoz u r playing catch up, other areas of your development are being shortchanged such as healthcare & education. You guys always rank 150-something or other on the global HDI rankings. Like ALWAYS.

That was my point to Forgiveness b4 you told me to hold my horses.

Next time please knock.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Dont mind Kenyans.Because they have made small Money we won't hear something again.Ghana has been getting rich on the low and they don't brag,But Kenya is a different story.Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

Ghana benin republic and togo have been getting rich because of nigeria's collapsing economy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

Youre poking for troublegrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
abbeg:
Woah,are you an atheist?not that I have anything against them but you shouldn't lash out at other people's beliefs just because you don't like them.Just tolerate it,no need to insult them.

am christian,actualy,catholic precisly....but i hate anything white........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
gallivant:

something is wrong with you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
TMKsouth:

Yes, most SA colonial infrastructure has been around for some time & still gets us going. No need to reinvent the wheel, just maintain & upgrade. You guys also inherited colonial infrastructure, it has decayed, you're building from scratch & it's now 58 years later... u are faced with an unnecessary 2 decades-worth of backlog.

Now bcoz u r playing catch up, other areas of your development are being shortchanged such as healthcare & education. You guys always rank 150-something or other on the global HDI rankings. Like ALWAYS.

That was my point to Forgiveness b4 you told me to hold my horses.

Next time please knock.
Wow.healthcare AND education?you need to step out of the seventies bro!Nigeria has up to 87000 schools.Speaking of lots of schools AND hospitals,there are seven schools,two hospitals and three clinics in my area alone. (about 500m to the next highway).And were lacking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.