Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6308976 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Nigerians be like, "You're not smarter than me, I only failed the exam because my IQ is lower". grin grin grin grin grin
Kenya of all countries?..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
tylann:

Forgiveness and his country men grin

yap skyman an his people grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please explain to me how Japan's music industry beats the US music industry 'per capita'. I knew you were foolish but not this foolish. grin grin grin grin grin grin

US music is about 4. billion

Japan is about 2. billion, calculate the per capita yourself and tell me which is bigger

And besides what do you call someone that replies to a "fool"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please explain to me how Japan's music industry beats the US music industry 'per capita'. I knew you were foolish but not this foolish. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mad , most Nigerians are mad that is past being stupid it is madness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
When comparing nation - we use per-capita. Otherwise how would you compare. US is like 300M; Britain like 60M; it need to be bigger than UK five times - otherwise they may have the largest but not the best of anything.

So US is not top in everything (or anything); which is why most Western Europe countries, Australia, New Zeland, Japan and even South Korea are considered better countries than US.

Will you say UK movie industry is bigger and better than United State's? Yes or no will do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania,the most beautiful African nation
Lake natron and surrounding areas
KENYA
What you think you have is apparently so casual in Kenya... We have 3 major flamingo nesting Lakes in Kenya
Lake Bogoria
Lake Nakuru
Lake Elementaita

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

We are talking about Kenya being better than Nigeria and he brings in South Korea and South Africa. Who said Kenya is better than South Korea and South Africa? grin grin grin grin
We said kenya is better than nigeria
The effects of generator smoke
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Japan - has 130M - US 350M - so US has to beat Japan by nearly 3 times - it beat it by 2 times (going by your data) - so Japan music is
better/superior than US - US has larger music industry.

This thread is not about LARGER (quantitative) - it about BETTER(qualitative).

Ibrahimanis:

Japan is about 2. billion, calculate the per capita yourself and tell me which is bigger
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
68816419:

undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijalander:
Lies from the pit of hell. Nigerian men play their game well. Whatever money we spend on women was earned through sweat and tears. We treat our women like the Queens that they are. Is that so hard for y'all to comprehend.

See Kenya's president oo, another chronic alcoholic in a sea of chronic alcoholics.

our alcoholic president has achieved more than your dying president grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
I am not suprised. Generator noisy would drive me insane. Then add Codein.
mtisTheQubit00:

undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
We have our own issues but they are not as intractable as Nigeria's. Yes we should be with South Korea as a developed nation but we faced our own mostly created issues - including breeding like Nigerian rats - before we took family planning seriously - corruption & name - but we now we are on the right track. Nigeria is completely de-railed.

Who created the issues?

Na me?

No!

It shows how incompetent your country is at resolving issues. Even if you had oil, you will still not be better off than Ghana and Senegal not to talk of South Korea. grin

Your population and lack of natural resources should not be used as an excuse if you are not two times better than Ghana and Senegal or equal with South Korea. Shame on you.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
An ths summaries naija situation grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
We mostly did ourself in, have dusted ourself and are moving ahead at breakneck speed. Now you guys are still stuck at point zero. Actually you're regressing. More nigerians are now poorer than ever.
forgiveness:

Who created the issues?

Na me?

No!

It shows how incompetent your country is at resolving issues. Even if you had oil, you will still not be better off than Ghana and Senegal not to talk of South Korea. grin

Your population and lack of natural resources should not be used as an excuse if you are not two times better than Ghana and Senegal or equal with South Korea. Shame on you.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
Again sign Ecowas custom union and then Africa free trade - Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda and Ghana have signed.

South Africa MNCS roll over you countries. They cannot do the same in Kenya.

I think we have more than 100 kenyan companies in Lagos. I gave you kQ for starters.

lol, 100 Kenyan companies, hahahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:

South Africa MNCS roll over you countries. They cannot do the same in Kenya.

I think we have more than 100 kenyan companies in Lagos. I gave you kQ for starters.

They cannot do the same but their bank is among the top ten there?

I am still waiting for the list of 100 Kenyan companies in Nigeria.

The only SA multinational without a Nigerian competitor in Nigeria is DsTV. Same goes to most African countries.

MTN - Glo
Shoprite - Sahad stores
Stanbic - many Banks

None of their bank is among top ten. All top ten Banks in Nigeria are indigenous.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijalander:
Lies from the pit of hell. Nigerian men play their game well. Whatever money we spend on women was earned through sweat and tears. We treat our women like the Queens that they are. Is that so hard for y'all to comprehend.

See Kenya's president oo, another chronic alcoholic in a sea of chronic alcoholics.

Posting a random photo of Uhuru Kenyatta in this discussion best explains how you're losing it.
It's stupid to say, "We treat our women like queens" when the same women are risking lives on boats to go and do cheap prostitution in Europe. No one treated like a queen would do that. Face it too, not every woman is a queen. One thing I like about Kenyan and South African men is we are real. We kmow we are human, not angels. You can't waste your hard earned money on every LovePeddler you meet just because you have some stupid believe about treating women like queens. It's stupid to live like a pig while spoiling your money on every random woman you meet - no wonder many of your brothers will fly 5,500km from Lagos to Nairobi to share a bedsitter in Umoja.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
For those saying southern nigeria aint poor... undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Of course South Korea is better than Kenya, it's better than Nigeria too. What we are saying is, Kenya is better than Nigeria. grin grin grin

You claimed Nigeria is better than KENYA because of Population and oil. Now, tell me why KENYA is lesser than Ghana and South Korea despite having the same factors? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
When you're codeined - I'll unleash the list again.
Daejoyoung:

lol, 100 Kenyan companies, hahahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
We mostly did ourself in, have dusted ourself and are moving ahead at breakneck speed. Now you guys are still stuck at point zero. Actually you're regressing. More nigerians are now poorer than ever.

Why is Ghana and South Korea better than KENYA? Answer simple question. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
Japan - has 130M - US 350M - so US has to beat Japan by nearly 3 times - it beat it by 2 times (going by your data) - so Japan music is
better/superior than US - US has larger music industry.

This thread is not about LARGER (quantitative) - it about BETTER(qualitative).

lnteresting, so simply due to per capita factors, the UK has a more qualitative music industry than the U.S
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

What do you mean US music is about 4 billion? The value? The revenue? Recorded Music revenues alone in the US is about $8 billion, that's while not including live performance and endorsements. Get your facts right.

Japan is not really the best example here, try Jamaica. Per capita Jamaica is doing way better than the US in Music by influence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Facts is South Africa companies are rolling your private sector. They can't do that in Kenya.

As for 100 companies - when I start listing don't come crying saying they are Indians or white owned.

Ibrahimanis:

They cannot do the same but their bank is among the top ten there?

I am still waiting for the list of 100 Kenyan companies in Nigeria.

The only SA multinational without a Nigerian competitor in Nigeria is DsTV. Same goes to most African countries.

MTN - Glo
Shoprite - Sahad stores
Stanbic - many Banks

None of their bank is among top ten. All top ten Banks in Nigeria are indigenous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
http://www1.wfp.org/countries/nigeria
In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states in northeast Nigeria, conflict is affecting the lives and livelihoods of millions of people. Almost 3 million people are facing hunger and 440,000 children under 5 are severely malnourished. Violence and insecurity are causing mass movements of people, with 1.75 million living in camps or host communities within Nigeria and tens of thousands seeking refuge in neighbouring countries, including Cameroon, Chad and Niger. Many of those who left the country are now returning, needing food and shelter.

Joint efforts by the Nigerian Government and the humanitarian community, including the World Food Programme (WFP) have managed to stabilize an extremely serious food security situation. However, 3 million people are still entirely depending on food assistance and funding will continue to be needed to support immediate assistance as well as longer-term recovery and development programmes.
hahaha lying machine, i asked you to show me where UN fed other parts of northern Nigerians and not the three affected areas in Northeast as a result of insurgents.?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
tylann:

We said kenya is better than nigeria
The effects of generator smoke
It's suffocating their brain. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Are we not allowed not to view it? Since its visible in Kenya and the picture was taken from the Kenyan side of Tsavo national park. Why dont you tell Maghufuli to cover it with a big opaque screen.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KENYA
So can you own a mountain which is in Tanzania? Why are you busy with what is not yours.You own nothing,not a view not a mountain. You are miserable, you r desperate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
forgiveness:

You claimed Nigeria is better than KENYA because of Population and oil. Now, tell me why KENYA is lesser than Ghana and South Korea despite having the same factors? grin

Kenya is roughly on the same level as Ghana. South Korea are better than us. They know how to run a country better than us. Be good and accept when someone is better than you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20183:
Facts is South Africa companies are rolling your private sector. They can't do that in Kenya.

As for 100 companies - when I start listing don't come crying saying they are Indians or white owned.

But but that is the truth, they are usually Indian or white owned.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenyanstar:

KENYA
What you think you have is apparently so casual in Kenya... We have 3 major flamingo nesting Lakes in Kenya
Lake Bogoria
Lake Nakuru
Lake Elementaita
What you have is unattractive stuffs.Its like comparing oranges to apples. Tanzania is unmatched. Can't you see what I posted? Is it in your level? Pwo pwo pwooooo..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
68816419:

You need to stop trying too hard, we will embarrass you. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.