Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6334531 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2019
tylann:

How can Nigerians dominate another country economy while they own economy is in tatters
i even wonder sometimes

after so many years of smoking generator fumes, i guess it's the effect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
i even wonder sometimes

after so many years of smoking generator fumes, i guess it's the effect

Imagine a country Depending on generators for electricity

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
this is like me listing Ghanaians who head institutions in Nigeria and claiming they run the Nigerian economy

Please list them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
this is like me listing Ghanaians who head institutions in Nigeria and claiming they run the Nigerian economy

That was a list of Nigerian owned conglomerate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2019
tylann:

How can Nigerians dominate another country economy while they own economy is in tatters

Nigeria is the third largest investor in Ghana. Do net let me smack your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
cos i wanted someone like you to understand want i was communicating well

it's called
coming down to your level of understanding

So in other words you all speak Nigerian pidgin English

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
My first Experience at Africa's Tallest Ferris Wheel located at one of Africas Biggest Mall, Two Rivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2zBf0uP1Q

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Imagine, there are more corporate firms in Nigeria than the whole of East Africa!

Third picture is number of facebook users.

I bet Ghana and The Ivory Coast have more than Kenya too

And more private universities are still springing up across the country

Nigeria has the largest internet user in Africa no wonder we have the largest e-commerce sector too

Happy New year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
Ghana is cursed. None of the mobile telephone companies operating in Ghana is a local company. No wonder they are in bed with the Little Indians. grin docile Birds of a feather.

There's too much bad belle among our west Africa people. How can you be patronising foreign products when you neighbors have them here in abundance?

Safaricom belongs to a South African company Vodacom yet them dey make mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Imagine, there are more corporate firms in Nigeria than the whole of East Africa!

Third picture is number of facebook users.

Comparing Nigeria with Kenya is the biggest mistake ever made.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

Nigeria is the third largest investor in Ghana. Do net let me smack your head
Please be a little factual in your statements.Even Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria who hardly invest but rather come here for educational tourism and their multi national banks which are not even wholly nigerian owned but with majority shareholders being Ghana's companies with the semi autonomous banks who are not fully controlled by their parents company.The fact that Japanese vehicle companies are mostly in USA does not mean that they control US economy.You should be thankful to ECOWAS that we opened up to accept your banks.Why don't you establish them in Ethiopia or Kenya and for you to say you control Kenya or Ethiopia.Very funny country.Ghana is the 4th African country with the largest FDI and Nigeria hardly investors in our economy.Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria in 2017 but they hardly boast with it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
And more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Please be a little factual in your statements.Even Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria who hardly invest but rather come here for educational tourism and their multi national banks which are not even wholly nigerian owned but with majority shareholders being Ghana's companies with the semi autonomous banks who are not fully controlled by their parents company.The fact that Japanese vehicle companies are mostly in USA does not mean that they control US economy.You should be thankful to ECOWAS that we opened up to accept your banks.Why don't you establish them in Ethiopia or Kenya and for you to say you control Kenya or Ethiopia.Very funny country.Ghana is the 4th African country with the largest FDI and Nigeria hardly investors in our economy.Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria in 2017 but they hardly boast with it.

Nigerians are known for empty chest beating and bragging for nothing
They economy is in tatters and they are busy dreaming how they will dominate other countries economies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
chrisagyei:

What about this Nigerian business men

https://www.pulse.com.gh/news/business/pulse-list-top-nigerians-ruling-ghana-economically/rvgy5zg

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
And more

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Nigerian-firms-invest-$6.1b-in-Ghana%E2%80%99s-economy,-says-GIPC/15461

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
And more

Nigerians own the largest conglomerate in Ghana

Nigerians head the largest non Nigerian firms in Ghana

Even small Nigerian firms are Ghana

Nigerians control the retail sector

Nigerians traders are more successful no wonder your useless Government had to close about 400 Nigerian owned shops in kumasi.

Nigerian students make about 70% of your total university population. We dominate your tiny ass

You can't worship God without Nigerian churches

Nigeria owns most of your TV stations

Nigerians own most houses in your high class neighborhoods

There is no Ghana without Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

So in other words you all speak Nigerian pidgin English
naa

that language or what ever it is
is for villagers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

That was a list of Nigerian owned conglomerate
grin grin grin
conglomerate grin grin grin

in Ghana, they are like Kiosks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
tylann:

Imagine a country Depending on generators for electricity

it is a failed state
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

Please list them
when i get the time to

ive done it before
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Please be a little factual in your statements.Even Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria who hardly invest but rather come here for educational tourism and their multi national banks which are not even wholly nigerian owned but with majority shareholders being Ghana's companies with the semi autonomous banks who are not fully controlled by their parents company.The fact that Japanese vehicle companies are mostly in USA does not mean that they control US economy.You should be thankful to ECOWAS that we opened up to accept your banks. Why don't you establish them in Ethiopia or Kenya and for you to say you control Kenya or Ethiopia.Very funny country.Ghana is the 4th African country with the largest FDI and Nigeria hardly investors in our economy.Mauritania invest more in Ghana than Nigeria in 2017 but they hardly boast with it.

Let me address the bolded before I address the other claims you made.

Why did your FDI dropped in Ghana in 2015 if you think Ghana is doing Nigeria a favour by opening its doors? grin see snapshot 1

See answer in snapshot 2. What does that mean? Should we just close our borders for 2 months and let see how Ghana will survive. grin

Why did your FDI increased since 2016? grin

See answer in snapshot 4. grin

If Nigeria sneezes, what happens to you? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
darfay:

Nigerians own the largest conglomerate in Ghana

Nigerians head the largest non Nigerian firms in Ghana

Even small Nigerian firms are Ghana

Nigerians control the retail sector

Nigerians traders are more successful no wonder your useless Government had to close about 400 Nigerian owned shops in kumasi.

Nigerian students make about 70% of your total university population. We dominate your tiny ass

You can't worship God without Nigerian churches

Nigeria owns most of your TV stations

Nigerians own most houses in your high class neighborhoods

There is no Ghana without Nigeria
your are high on wee grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:

it is a failed state

Do you want us to talk about the recent light epilepsy witnessed in Ghana? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Let me address the bolded before I address the other claims you made.

Why did you FDI dropped in Ghana in 2015 if you think Ghana is doing Nigeria a favour by opening its doors? grin see snapshot 1

See answer in snapshot 2. What does that mean? Should we just close our borders for 2 months and let see how Ghana will survive. grin

Why did your FDI increased since 2016? grin

See answer in snapshot 4. grin

If Nigeria sneezes, what happens to you? grin
the main factor for the 2015 FDI drop was Ghana's three years power crisis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:

Did you read at all? Well, those who get sense will decipher.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
tylann:

Nigerians are known for empty chest beating and bragging for nothing
They economy is in tatters and they are busy dreaming how they will dominate other countries economies
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it good to let them pump their own ego
it makes them feel good about their failed country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Do you want us to talk about the recent light epilepsy witnessed in Ghana? grin
Ghana fixed it electricity crisis way back in 2016

how far with sleeping in darkness?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Did you read at all? Well, those who get sense will decipher.
GIPC will tell you more about what led to the slump in FDI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
Ghana fixed it electricity crisis way back in 2016

how far with sleeping in darkness?

Charlie,stop lying. grin

What year is this?

Second snapshot showed you didn't sleep with light for years. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just30:
just common 3 years power crises and you have FDI drop?? so what happens when your power situation becomes like that of Naija?? you slip into utter recession
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Daejoyoung:

just common 3 years power crises and you have FDI drop?? so what happens when your power situation becomes like that of Naija?? you slip into utter recession

You dey mind the guy. He no know know say I know the problems facing Ghana.

If em continue to make noise I will keep exposing him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.