Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6334312 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Do you guys ever,I mean ever learn.This is crazy,maybe your leaders are the best tricksters or just maybe you guys are the biggest fools.Fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me,buh fool me and kill me and starve me and humilate me for sixty years,hmmmm,no comment.Wake up 200 million Nigerians.How frustrated enough do you want to be and being so gullible and accept all these lies whiles they grow fatter and bigger.HMMM

Nigerians are illiterate whatever somebody tells them they will believe. An illiterate can believe anything even if he is dying of hunger he believes is better than somebody in america or europe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

So ghana is more influential and ghanaians can now brainwash people. Can you tell us how they are doing it.

Why are you stupid lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
let me say this its OK if people that have looted from the government spend it here in Nigeria in building nice structures like residential and office towers no more running to London to buy penthauses and going to Dubai to spend our money

Just look at these projects that way

Nobody is going to spend the money there. Just see how nigerians are running to other african countries and your mouth will drop. There are more nigerians running to other africa countries dan even to america
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Now you want to start with south africa and liberia

Will you just shut up your dirty mouth, bloody illiterate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
let me say this its OK if people that have looted from the government spend it here in Nigeria in building nice structures like residential and office towers no more running to London to buy penthauses and going to Dubai to spend our money

Just look at these projects that way

Nobody is going to spend the money there. Just see how nigerians are running to other african countries and your mouth will drop. There are more nigerians running to other africa countries dan even to america. You are part of the problem why nigeria does not develop nigerians can achieve nothing only fooling themselves then you believe in nigeria will put his money in nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Nobody is going to spend the money there. Just see how nigerians are running to other african countries and your mouth will drop. There are more nigerians running to other africa countries dan even to america
those are poor Nigerians and I also beg you to join them

let's reduce the people here abeg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
those are poor Nigerians and I also beg you to join them

let's reduce the people here abeg

I joined them in the 80s and it was a blessing for me I have 4 houses in other african countries. big thanks to your oil money , as I told you we enjoy your oil money in more in other african countries than in your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kenyanstar:

Why Nairobi is better than Abuja
STATISTICS SHOWING WHY
https://versus.com/en/abuja-vs-nairobi

NIGERIAN REACTION

Jesus you quoted a post from 2006. 13 fvcking yrs ago. Abuja was 14yrs then.

You are insecure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I joined them in the 80s and it was a blessing for me I have 4 houses in other african countries. big thanks to your oil money , as I told you we enjoy your oil money in more in other african countries than in your country
this is a typical example of a man who sold his car because he didn't like it and then spends a life time complaining about how bad the car was.... man group up move on

to more important things centenary city first picture south African rangers setting up hiking trails in the safari park at centenary city

second picture a turf farm for those who don't know what it is its also called a sod hybrid grass will be grown there and will be transfered to other parts of the city eg polo field and golf course to achieve its totally green city vision this is q good development grasses from here could even be transfered to stadiums

god bless Nigeria

god bless Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Don't mind the mofos. They claim to be better in English but they are yet to receive one tangible award in English to show how better they are. grin

You take pride in pidgin, how many awards have you received from that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I told you I am not in nigeria. And what are millions of nigerians doing in my country

You mean what are millions of Nigerians doing in Nigeria? grin grin

Abi you Don taya to be omo Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lemme continue from were I stop grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

It's private project, not government. So they will look to make profit. It's not meant for the common citizen.

Konza which is government lead by the way is also not meant for the common citizen.

Konza is industrial technology research centre is simple as that
Our govt is constructing houses social houses for the common citizens
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
t1ann:

Konza is industrial technology research centre is simple as that
Our govt is constructing houses social houses for the common citizens
konza is a failed project that's what it is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
theenchanter:
per capita doesnt apply to every stats.

Ofc,genius! Silly me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
konza is a failed project that's what it is

Not it is not failed it receives budget allocation
Every year though minimal
It develops at a snail pace govt has other prioties
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABJ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABJ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABJ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABJ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
genieluv:

Well, it's surprising because we don't have such houses in Nigeria.
**** Why don't you post pics of Ethiopian houses, streets and suburbs?
I will
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
t1ann:

Not it is not failed it receives budget allocation
Every year though minimal
It develops at a snail pace govt has other prioties

Government should have left it to the private sector
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.