Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6333565 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

We have a functioning SGR, you don't. Period. wink
A diesel locomotive's SGR?? Pwopwopwopwopwo...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yes
It's a dieasel one and we love it!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Lol, so railway has become white elephant?? excuses!
do those Abuja to airport trains become full
are they even making profits

what a waste of resources
tackle your challenges
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Those trains ferry cows!
Just30:
do those Abuja to airport trains become full
are they even making profits

what a waste of resources
tackle your challenges
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
darfay:

Abuja is the Ecowas/west African hq
hehehe

once any country in West Africa gets into trouble
it is Ghana they look up to for resolution

what ever Ghana decides, carry enough weight
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

Tanzanians need to work harder and stop with the silly speeches. That's what will transform your economy.
We need to work smarter.!

The different btn working harder and working smarter is this...

Kenya's slow moving diesel SGR = working harder

Tanzania's high speed electric SGR= working smarter

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jonraid:
Yes
It's a dieasel one and we love it!
Tanzania did the same in the 70's
Pwopwopwopwo....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
We need to work smarter.!

The different btn working harder and working smarter is this...

Kenya's slow moving diesel SGR = working harder

Tanzania's high speed electric SGR= working smarter

Think logically. Kenyan SGR is completely and efficient.

Tanzanian electric SGR is nonexistent. Very simple. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwo....

Who asked you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:

Yup, double stacking included. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tanzania, Zanzibar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Glad you did it boy.You have the best railway in East Africa.I hope this is fine grin
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwo....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

Yup, double stacking included. cool
If you have a high speed trains,you will probably don't need to double stack.But anyway,Tz SGR can do double stacking..no big deal!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jonraid:
Glad you did it boy.You have the best railway in East Africa.I hope this is fine grin
At last,the truth is out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
If you have a high speed trains,you will probably don't need to double stack.But anyway,Tz SGR can do double stacking..no big deal!

You seem confused, I will make it clearer. Tanzania SGR can't do double stacking because it's nonexistent. Get it?!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Daejoyoung:

No way, this must be fake.
Sure, it is cooked using palm wine, Red oil, ugwu and mosquito meat. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

You seem confused, I will make it clearer. Tanzania SGR can't do double stacking because it's nonexistent. Get it?!! grin grin
Pwopwopwopwopwo....
What's this??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwo....

Kenya sgr can be upgraded anytime to electric
No big deal about that
Tz sgr is still non existent and i doubt you have the electricity to power
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwopwo....
What's this??

Is it transporting passengers and cargo ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
tylann:

Kenya sgr can be upgraded anytime to me electric
No big deal about that
Tz sgr is still non existent and i doubt you have the electricity to power

You still talk non existent? Don't you have eyes??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwopwo....
What's this??

I don't see anything. Is it a phantom electric SGR? Google the definition of nonexistent. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
tylann:

What is?? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
tylann:

That is a childish question. Just ask about our final destination of this the "Longest electrified SGR in Africa".

The final destination is Congo_DRC. Swallow that!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:

We have eyes but can't see any electric trains. Is this a majimaji antics? Show us trains and stop the illusions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is a childish question. Just ask about our final destination of this the "Longest electrified SGR in Africa".

You said you are constructing your sgr once
Not like kenya one at a time
Now show me construction of tz sgr in DRC Congo
I can't swallow non existent things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:

Tanzania doesn't have the longest electrified SGR in Africa. I don't understand why you are blatantly lying to Nigerians. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

I don't see anything. Is it a phantom electric SGR? Google the definition of nonexistent. grin grin
What is the final destination of Kenya's diesel SGR?
Tanzania's final stop is Congo via Rwanda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
tylann:

You said you are constructing your sgr once
Not like kenya one at a time
Now show me construction of tz sgr in DRC Congo
I can't swallow non existent things

Lol

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
gallivant:

Tanzania doesn't have the longest electrified SGR in Africa. I don't understand why you are blatantly lying to Nigerians. undecided
Do you think Dar es salaam to Congo via Rwanda is a short distance? That is close to 2,000 km!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
What is the final destination of Kenya's diesel SGR?
Tanzania's final stop is Congo via Rwanda

Why do I always have to repeat myself to you? Google the definition of nonexistent. I am done discussing phantom trains with a fool like you. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:

It is railwayline i dont see trains
Show your as your trains carrying passengers and goods like kenyan sgr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do you think Dar es salaam to Congo via Rwanda is a short distance? That is close to 2,000 km!

Who said it was a short distance? I said stop lying to Nigerians. Learn to read.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.