Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,181 members, 7,897,038 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6385099 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp2018:
The army should never be used internally.In westgate some idiot called them in and they went in, killed the terrorist, then spend 3 days looting while burning mattresses.kenya has paramilitary police forces..GSU $ AP..with specializedunits.We rarely ever use the army internally.They stay in the barracks.One of highly trained police units in kenya are the RECCE squad that guard president and deal with terrorists.

Westgate was the biggest blunder in our history. Pure embarrassment. Sending tanks and rocket launchers to a mall. Im glad we learnt a lesson. Today we have done quite well rescue was underway within minutes! The terrorists could barely aim. Most shots were to the extremities like hands and legs. Finally we have grown enough balls. Anyway, I hope we dont hear Dusit being acquired by black Kenyans like Westgate after the attack. People might start to think we are working in cahoots with Al Kebabs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay, you are very naughty. Have a little pity nah. Ndo, abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaaderemi:
You are correct. The idiot didn't know None of Ghana's mobile telecommunication companies is owned by Ghanaians. And that one of them is actually a Nigerian company.
you Just know nothing about Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians know too much about Nigeria
such that on most occasions, we dont discuss Nigeria

Once Nigeria is mentioned, Everyone just laugh grin grin grin

you guys really have to get up a face reality
so that, the bar can be raised really high in West Africa.

At the moment, there's too much poor standard in West Africa
such that it is affecting Ghana's ability to raised the bar even higher
another round of pooh pooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

So in your tiny brain each Nigerian sends just one tweet? Ibrahimanis, you're two of you who cant grasp simple concepts and both of you are still in school.

Keep lying to yourself.. Kenyans are obsessed with Nigeria that is y we trend on your twitter

That why Nairaland is more popular than your president in Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

You are now discussing Kenyan affairs on a Nigerian site. Mehn you guys are shameless
Nairaland is one of the most visited sites in Little India. We have them in our pockets..grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is that a victory to you ? And where did you find the stats?
obaaderemi:
Nairaland is one of the most visited sites in Little India. We have them in our pockets..grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaaderemi:

please edit that naughty ish from your post... It would be much appreciated if you don't repeat it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Is that a victory to you ? And where did you find the stats?

Your presence here is enough evidence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:
Uyo, akwa ibom

Lets just say nothing in Nigeria is worth looking at. That seal of Awka Ibom State looks so juakali I can swear it is a salvage pulpit from one of the local churches. The carpet itself is torn or worn out and poorly laid. Some things is just poverty of the mind. You have a lot of poverty in your heads in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just30:
you Just know nothing about Ghana
Sharap! is it a lie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Poa boss! grin
TayserMahri:

Ooh nice. bt atleast msee hucheza chini grin ujifanye 19 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Your recession is linked to collapse of oil/gas or commodity prices. It not only Nigeria that went into recession - it all commodity dependant countries. You recovery is equivalent to oil recovery. It's not only Nigeria that recovered but all commodity dependent countries.You're adopting an aggressive tone against Goel coz you don't have facts. I keep telling you facts are stubborn. South Africa had it's own issues linked to trade union minning woes & continued capital flight.

As Goel, you, everyone and I has rightly diagnose your problems start and ends with over-dependence on oil & gas. This is aptly called the Nigeria disease. You need to cure yourself from oil & gas dependence and it won't be easy. And you're not making any noticeable progress.

Don't sweat according to UNTCDA - about 46 out 53 Africa countries are commodity depedant - it could diamonds in Botswana and Sierra Leone, cotton in Burkina Faso, cocoa in Ghana, sorghum in Mali, oil in Nigeria,Gabon and Angola, and copper in Zambia. All these countries if they don't diversify will have cyclical growth just like commodities behave in global markets...booms and bust cycles. You can't plan anything long term if you're busting and booming.

How can Nigeria have diversified when oil still make 95% of it's gov revenues & exports.

You need to go back to 1960s - ramp production of cocoa beans, cashew nuts, palm oil and such easy wins - and seize the global market.

You need start building manufacturing base that can export to Africa countries. You do that by opening your manufacturing sector.

You need to fix the basics...electricity, roads, gov beucracies

I can go on and on...but you're FAR from being diversified.

out of all the countries that went into recession, how many of them is currently growing at 2% grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaaderemi:
Sharap! is it a lie.
Kiddo
go find your playmates and learn something better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thats where the name Awkward originated.
I prooved to you people that Anambra has more re industrial clusters than whole Kenya.

its the gospel truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
What are you going to do when the terrorist climb the wall?

What about your own bad guys who will open the gates? Check this..

Climb which wall? We will turn the whole border into a shooting zone. Anything moving towards the Kenyan border will be shot. Talk about tunnels that would be harder.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Lets just say nothing in Nigeria is worth looking at. That seal of Awka Ibom State looks so juakali I can swear it is a salvage pulpit from one of the local churches. The carpet itself is torn or worn out and poorly laid. Some things is just poverty of the mind. You have a lot of poverty in your heads in Nigeria.

If Akwa ibom was independent country ... It would be the richest in Africa by a mile no matter how corrupt the leaders would be... That is my answer for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kazikazi:

Adults are talking here. Wait until you get off LCD status then you can talk, mr nuclear science.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaaderemi:

Good evening Papio grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Look at the giant of africa running into the bush

And someone in this thread claiming to be living in the US said that Nigeria is able to handle her own challenges.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Poa boss! grin

cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kazikazi:

The enemy within are the hungry Kenyans themselves. So,their police have been taking bribe from alshBab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
samsobo24:
I prooved to you people that Anambra has more re industrial clusters than whole Kenya.

its the gospel truth

The gospel is not true for your infor. Talk to your theologian. If you say Anambra is more industrial as gospel truth then that only means its a lie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just30:
[s]Kiddo go find your playmates and learn something better[/s]
IGNORED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
I blame Karangi who took advantage of Uhuru who was then naive new president. And the idiotic kimaiyo didn't help. There was mistrust btw intelligence and police. Today has been "good". The damage has been limited. I hope they take the night to quickly resolve this. If terrorist have hostages...just storm..there is no other resolutions.
TayserMahri:

Westgate was the biggest blunder in our history. Pure embarrassment. Sending tanks and rocket launchers to a mall. Im glad we learnt a lesson. Today we have done quite well rescue was underway within minutes! The terrorists could barely aim. Most shots were to the extremities like hands and legs. Finally we have grown enough balls. Anyway, I hope we dont hear Dusit being acquired by black Kenyans like Westgate after the attack. People might start to think we are working in cahoots with Al Kebabs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thats where the name Awkward originated.

Then igbo language has gone global

I'm sure whatever dialect of igbo is spoken awka has more speakers than your entire tribe and the next two combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
obaaderemi:
The enemy within are the hungry Kenyans themselves. So,their police have been taking bribe from alshBab?
Of course yes.Their own government officials are bringing in the terrorist. And the Kenyans in this forum are talking rubbish about TZ,while in Kenya,its just a hell.That is a man eat man society. There are a lot of Tanzanians business men who have been slaughtered in Kenya.Kenyan police are killers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

If Akwa ibom was independent country ... It would be the richest in Africa by a mile no matter how corrupt the leaders would be... That is my answer for you

You get a zero for that answer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Some comments are way overboard.No one deserves terrorism!

I know an idiot on this thread that will really get offended with Kenya getting these kind words from South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lazy bones, you should learn to do your homework and make your argument. We are not here to mother you.
theenchanter:
out of all the countries that went into recession, how many of them is currently growing at 2% grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
gallivant:

Adults are talking here. Wait until you get off LCD status then you can talk, mr nuclear science.
A look at All shabaab tweet..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I know an idiot on this thread that will really get offended with Kenya getting these kind words from South Africans.
Skin Pain is their problem grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.