Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6304941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
The truth angers you. grin You stupid kiberan monkey. The hero of the day was a Briton. It doesn't really matter where one's hero comes from. Yours just happened to the a Briton who saved the day then went for a cup of coffee. grin
Watu Wote? Who cares about Kenyan movies? I am talking about international movies. One day one of such is going to be based on that attack and we all know who the hero would be.
Yes! The hero was a SAS dude. He deserves all the credits

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
darfay:

Nobody picks on anybody it's just a stereotypical joke, every community,ethnicity and states are all victims to such harmless jokes that no Nigerian has ever complained about but you Kenyans

Why are you so hurt DungFuck? I simply pointed out you pick on Edos - something I knew from this thread. I even never knew a community called Edo before. I only knew of Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
rvp20183:
I agree - both candidates are so dull - fulani herdsmen - who cannot express themselves in English. Buhari is arguably the least intelligent African leader now. I have tried listening to the idiot - and he makes no sense. Atiku is not any better.

Where are Nigerian thinkers? The likes of Wole Soyinka in Politics? It appears they all ran or are running away - and have left old military generals to ran your politics.

Nigga, u are a Nigerian claiming to a Kenyan, fact!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
rvp20183:
So out of the 725M dollars..how much were directed towards Nigeria. Coz you can have lots of small little deals. I see South Africa webuycars has nearly 100M dollars. I see Kenya Cellulant (please don't start us on Nigera co-founder) 50M. Dlight which should be kenya got nearly 70M. Jumia nearly 70M. Zola 60M. Wakanow another 40M

Look at those top 6 top deals...we are talking 350M - nearly half of 700M deals. Therefore the rest of the deals are small...majority less than 10M dollars.

All those companies in bold all have Nigeria's touch. grin Cellulant= cofounded by a Nigerian. Jumia=co founded by a Nigerian and headquartered in Nigeria. Wakanow= Owned by Nigerians and headquartered in Nigeria. What again, little Indian genius?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
68816419:
Gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
He was one amongst many heros. We are not insecure like you. If we get attacked - we will use all resources - including Isreal, UK and American sepcial forces who call Nairobi home.
Kazikazi:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria has the fastest growing number of millionaires in the entire world . Before you start shouting per capita like deranged fellows

Nigeria 0.163 x 16,000 = 2,608

Kiberaland 0.098 x 8500 = 833

Nigeria adds approximately 3.2x more millionaires than Kenya every year

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tanzanian army
We are not waiting for a white man of SAS to help us

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
You're already black enough - stop painting your faces smiley
Kazikazi:
Tanzanian army

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
68816419:

Exactly..

But what would he gain by claiming Kenyan

I'm sure the rvp guy can't even speak Swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
rvp20183:
He was one amongst many heros. We are not insecure like you. If we get attacked - we will use all resources - including Isreal, UK and American sepcial forces who call Nairobi home.
Just say this, without a white man,all kiberans will be wiped out

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzanian army

The day you meet Kenya at the battle field will signal the end of Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kudos to that Briton. The Kenyans were clueless before he took control. If not for that guy,the Kenyans would have been shooting one another like they did at westgate. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
English language won't solve ur Kenyan problems.
English language won't remove terrorist from Kenya
English language won't remove your massive slums
English language won't give you water in dry taps of Nairobi
English language won't destroy tribalism in Kenya
English language won't remove your hunger problem
English language won't remove the flying toilets of kibera
English language won't destroy your beastiality nature of Kenyans
English language won't root out your corruption in kenya
English language won't destroy a cannibalism culture of Kenyans

Learn from Malaysia,Germany,Korea south,Japan,China,Russia,etc.They have achieved much more than those African nations who spend years of school years to study English.The same Africans goes to China begging and asking for loans! The same Africans receives food aid from Korea! The same Africans are flocking to non English speaking nations looking for food to eat!

Why are you using English? You should be ranting in Swahili if you want us to take you seriously. Another thing, you are still an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you so hurt DungFuck? I simply pointed out you pick on Edos - something I knew from this thread. I even never knew a community called Edo before. I only knew of Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.

Good boy

I don't even know any of your insignificant ethnic groups
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
rvp20183:
You're already black enough - stop painting your faces smiley
huhuhuhuhu..
How did you see the black paint?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Monkey is already stupid. I am not aware of an intelligent monkey. So stop being redundant. That Briton is hero. He was here training our special forces - that makes him a hero compared to Nigeria scammer like you coming to con people. Then he went and helped.

You see the reason why Kenya is so far ahead of nigeria - and you dread the word per capita - is because we've always welcome the best - we have always understudied them - and we have improved.

You'll not find many kenyans who think hating other racers is somehow black pride. It isn't. We need to learn from Chinese, the Indians, the Whites and become better.

Yes that hero is twice the hero. Even if he didn't appear there - we acknowledge the training our special forces receives from the UK, the Isrealis and the US.

That Briton is like the GURU HERO.
If he was Tanzanian or Nigerian - we would be very ashamed.

obaaderemi:
The truth angers you. grin You stupid kiberan monkey. The hero of the day was a Briton. It doesn't really matter where one's hero comes from. Yours just happened to the a Briton who saved the day then went for a cup of coffee. grin
Watu Wote? Who cares about Kenyan movies? I am talking about international movies. One day one of such is going to be based on that attack and we all know who the hero would be.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
darfay:

Good boy

I don't even know any of your insignificant ethnic groups

I am not surprised, your education system is shitty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
Kudos to that Briton. The Kenyans were clueless before he took control. If not for that guy,the Kenyans would have been shooting one another like they did at westgate. grin grin

Yeah the British dude deserves all the accolade.

Thank you Britain for coming to the aid of Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
You're just good in copy-pasting. Honestly you guys are the bottom of the barrel. Nigerians are slightly better.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8533068_b1_jpeg8967340938e2716aeb20cee4ac362bfc
Kazikazi:
huhuhuhuhu..
How did you see the black paint?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
Gbam! grin
The guy works for Seun(Nairaland) just to maintain the traffic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I am not surprised, your education system is shitty.

Just because we don't know your ethnic groups? Is it by force?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
gallivant:

Why are you using English? You should be ranting in Swahili if you want us to take you seriously. Another thing, you are still an idiot.
I mentioned Kenyan problem which won't be solved by knowing English language! Why are you talking about a Nigerian forum! Do you think there are no Swahili or Chinese forum?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Which report talks of 8,500 and 16,000 millionaires in both Kenya and Nigeria?
darfay:
Nigeria has the fastest growing number of millionaires in the entire world . Before you start shouting per capita like deranged fellows

Nigeria 0.163 x 16,000 = 2,608

Kiberaland 0.098 x 8500 = 833

Nigeria adds approximately 3.2x more millionaires than Kenya every year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
rvp20183:
You're just good in copy-pasting. Honestly you guys are the bottom of the barrel. Nigerians are slightly better.
Copying what? We are advanced! We are training many nations in our military colleges.This is Kabila.He was training in TZ. Can you do the same?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Which report talks of 8,500 and 16,000 millionaires in both Kenya and Nigeria?

Make your research young man. You don't bug your lecturer with everything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Their red hats look funny! I woould want to see them in a dusty hot desert taking on terrorists practising guerilla warfare!
rvp20183:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is how they are.A Kikuyu don't vote for jaluo.That is a very primitive nation.They don't have a national language.Those are people who are not fluent in English, they are not fluent in Swahili.I spoke with many of these kiberans, I am sure what am talking.

Kenyans are very small minded people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
That is why you're poor. You war misadventures. Kenya has never been ground to train militias or rebels. We simply refuse to do that.We had Ocalan - the Kurdish leader arrested and sent back to Turkey. If they are coming to stay in Nairobi or have their family stay here - fine.

Kenya will not allows its soil to be the training ground of insurgents or rebels. If some idiot has allowed that to happen in kenya soil - then they broke the law.

All the rebels - including even Alshabaab - use to come have their families in Nairobi - and then go fight their wars. They would hand their guns - go relax - and then get back to their bushes - and fight.We won't allows rebels to launch attack against any country from Kenya or train them.

That way we remain a peaceful arbiter that abides by international law and no country can sponsor rebels against us.

Kazikazi:
Copying what? We are advanced! We are training many nations in our military colleges.This is Kabila.He was training in TZ. Can you do the same?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
68816419:

Y and what's the possibility of such happening?

The chances of such happening are slim. I only hope lagosians are wise enough to make the right choice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kazikazi:

Notice how the kiberan solider was hiding while the Briton led the charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.