Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320341 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
I keep saying it: government influence in Nigeria is mostly negative. The main thing that has sustained Nigeria so far is the ingenuity of the people. It's why I laugh when some idiots think the Nigerian guys here are here to defend the rapacious Nigerian government. Bro, who are you voting?

we are only defendin ourselfs as common people....

if other africans like,they can have our leaders and crucify them....we common nigerians wouldnt give a fvck....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

and its still effective till today....i tell you,those white moroons knew what they were doing from the start....

Working effectively well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
MasterKrest:
Well,like the way Ethiopia is going,us we are just here ready to face the biggest election in Nigerian history,trust me it's between the two biggest criminal party you can meet,so we got some work to do, every Nigerian can testify

Nigerians should study this scatter plot. Together with Iraq you are the two most religiously fanatical nutheads globally and the most corrupt! Could be the reason you cant face your corrupt leadership. Starts with rational thinking. Teach the people how to reason and question authority however powerful. Hold them to account, force them to stop. The solution is in individual Nigerian heads - all the 200 million of them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
I keep saying it: government influence in Nigeria is mostly negative. The main thing that has sustained Nigeria so far is the ingenuity of the people. It's why I laugh when some idiots think the Nigerian guys here are here to defend the rapacious Nigerian government. Bro, who are you voting?
You are on point big time,it is the people ,the citizens with their resilience that built this great nation, through their backbone and sweat that brought this nation up,we have some on the best private companies and institution but some of the worst government institutions

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
MasterKrest:

As much as he has done,he should go and rest,PDP is the only one that can unite Nigeria, besides it is Niger Delta turn to receive a lot of attention and development,as much as I liked APC,they are no more needed

Okay i know nothing about Nigerian politics
Good luck in your elections

But l like measuring a leader achievements
Infrastructure wise because that is what Africa needs
A leader that can't provide basic infrastructure should not be given a second chance

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
tylann:

Okay i know nothing about Nigerian politics
Good luck in your elections

But l like measuring a leader achievements
Infrastructure wise because that is what Africa needs
A leader that can't provide basic infrastructure should not be given a second chance

bros,go and check out what apc achieved in just few years....dont listen to people that hate somebody that was involved in the civil war back then....

go inform yourself and make your own judgement....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

bros,go and check out what apc achieved in just few years....dont listen to people that hate somebody that was involved in the civil war back then....

go inform yourself and make your own judgement....

Just list them
I will make judgement .
Infrastructure changes people lives
That is why i hold leaders who improve infrastructure in high regard
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
tylann:

Just list them
I will make judgement .

just look around you in africa and be the judge....

you know yourself how ruthless nigerians can be....we are trying to fight it....

you remember that song nigeria jagajaga...??...you think that was from 4years ago...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amara Ridge in Karen, by Cytonn Investments

Beautiful contemporary homes unlike the ugly concrete monstrosities offered by the Nigerian Real Estate Companies!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4997102/edo-also-indigenous-ghana-ga

you africans should start learning each other....forget maps...

we are not that different....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
tylann:

Just list them
I will make judgement .
APC did a lot of infrastructure as dadark said,but so many politicians are playing politics of sentiment and playing mind games,they are playing separation politics,and making a region think that the FG don't care for them, especially members of the opposition and the main opposition party, even the ruling party has its own problem,they have also divided Nigeria more than ever,but Nigeria will always overcome,no one can stop Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonraid:
Amara Ridge in Karen, by Cytonn Investments

Beautiful contemporary homes unlike the ugly concrete monstrosities offered by the Nigerian Real Estate Companies!

This are the houses that cost ksh 100m
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
MasterKrest:

APC did a lot of infrastructure as dadark said,but so many politicians are playing politics of sentiment and playing mind games,they are playing separation politics,and making a region think that the FG don't care for them, especially members of the opposition and the main opposition party, even the ruling party has its own problem,they have also divided Nigeria more than ever,but Nigeria will always overcome,no one can stop Nigeria

So your politicians are playing secession politics
So your system is a winner take it all system
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sure!
tylann:

This are the houses that cost ksh 100m
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
The Hub Karen-Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
tylann:

exactly....nigerian politics is nasty....all means to win is allowed even if people loose their lifes.... undecided undecided

welcome to africa.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
tylann:

thats why we nigerians appear bullish to you....

we are used to it to bulldozer our way through at all costs.... undecided undecided

wild wild west stuff....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fuckeduppedness cheesy 500,000 Ghanaians live in that certified dustbin Sh1thole? grin you kidding me? grin walahi they must be fake Ghanaians shocked why would any sane human want to live in Shitnigeria when Shitnigerians are fleeing in droves to Ghana? grin boko haram in the north, kidnapping fake drugs, kidnappings, baby factories,iPod in the south east, oil bunkering, militancy, piracy in the south south, armed robberies, pr0stitution in the southwest grin

It’s all gloom and doom in the shItland grin why would any sane person want to live in such a disgusting place? shocked

Tell me, how many Nigerians have access to clean water, reliable electricity, are employed grin, good security grin what is life expectancy in that monkey dump? grin 95% percent of Nigerians survive on less than one dollar a day grin

obaaderemi:
Stop crying. That post really hurt you. For your information, there are still 500, 000 Ghanaians living in Nigeria as we speak, you stupid jungle bushbaby. grin. Your country has only 20million people and you are still poor and insignificant. What is 500000 of your people doing in Nigeria, a "shit.hole"?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
First Community Bank Headquarters,Kilimani,Kenya

Architectural beauty!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

Fuckeduppedness cheesy 500,000 Ghanaians live in that certified dustbin Sh1thole? grin you kidding me? grin walahi they must be fake Ghanaians shocked why would any sane human want to live in Shitnigeria when Shitnigerians are fleeing in droves to Ghana? grin boko haram in the north, kidnapping fake drugs, kidnappings, baby factories,iPod in the south east, oil bunkering, militancy, piracy in the south south, armed robberies, pr0stitution in the southwest grin

It’s all gloom and doom in the shItland grin why would any sane person want to live in such a disgusting place? shocked

Tell me, how many Nigerians have access to clean water, reliable electricity, are employed grin, good security grin what is life expectancy in that monkey dump? grin 95% percent of Nigerians survive on less than one dollar a day grin

ghanaians are plenty in nigeria....they could be even more....we nigerians dont understand you are this you are that....

if you are black and in nigeria,you become automaticaly nigerian....police will not come askin for your id like in europe.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
Posting so many emoticons can not mask your hurt. How come so many of your people are in Nigeria
if you are doing well? Ghana is small yet unsuccessful. grin
how does 140,000 people become so many?

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jonraid:
First Community Bank Headquarters,Kilimani,Kenya

Architectural beauty!

cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
i once said,nigeria is practicaly the ol west africa,but you kenyans didnt believe me....

thats why its realy hard to calculate the population of nigeria....

everything is estimation....we dont understand border control either....thats how boko haram can cross borders,attack,retreat,return and attack again....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
TayserMahri:

Your govt should work more to promote these impressive tourist destinations. Eventually when you guys get things right you should do big.

cool

Here is the link to watch the Mali song made in Danakil depression. It looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gmGL5SqhaY

I don't know why our govt is not working as hard in tourism sector. Ethiopia is diverse as you can see, as we have Danakil, we also have the Semein Mountains. One of the reason why ET is not getting enough tourist is because of security purpose. I don't really feel safe myself travelling to Danakil depression. Afar is scary as I have been told.

The other reason is that, we all know Europeans and Americans think Africa is hell. But Ethiopia is more than that for them. They think we live in desert and they think all of us are starved. They will come for charity rather than a visiting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

we are used to it to bulldozer our way through at all costs.... undecided undecided

wild wild west stuff....

The winner take it all system
Is found in many African countries
Including Kenya
That is why Kenya comes to a stand still every election year
Iam glad our leaders are correcting that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

wild wild west stuff....
if you live in naija,you will become very wise and experience,no one can play you down
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Continuation of the Mombasa Southern Bypass

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
ednited:

I always thought Ethiopia is one of the biggest exporter in textile. Maybe the number of industrial parks we have and everything mislead me. But soon, I think we will turn the story. Only the hawassa industrial park will make a big change

Is there any brand in Kenya developing as Sole Rebels of Ethiopia? This actually goes to Nigerians too

Guys, can we at least name 5 African brands getting international? Only in the fashion industry, forget dangote
No African brand is going international for now except a couple of South African brands. Even those are owned by white settlers. But I can give you this Nigerian fashion label, Ikire Jones. It was called upon to design some of the clothing you see in Black Panther.
https://ikirejones.com/ They are going places. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
MasterKrest:

if you live in naija,you will become very wise and experience,no one can play you down

we blacks have serious issues with each other....

if we would just abandon this maps mindset,things would become clearer....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

exactly....nigerian politics is nasty....all means to win is allowed even if people loose their lifes.... undecided undecided

welcome to africa.... undecided undecided

Elections in most african countries is always a matter of life and death
Just look at DRC Cameroon etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
MasterKrest:

exactly....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 41 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.