Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327924 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
abbeg:
Does anyone Lagos also invented beach soccer?and hosts it every year?
Countries such as Spain,Mexico and other soccer powerhouses attend every season.
I was surprised too when I found out.
We also host a world table tennis championship too and have world table tennis stars attend all the time.I am really happy we are putting ourselves on the global sport scene.
I can tell you Lagos is arguably Africa's capital for

Sport

Entertainment ( non negotiable )

Arts and culture

Fashion ( non negotiable )

Business

I can argue sports, Entertainment, lifestyle, fashion, Arts and culture with my last breath.

Lagos host several awards and cemeronies,holds several meeting and sponsors one of the biggest things in the aforementioned areas

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
abbeg:
Nigeria under who's shadow? You saying it doesn't change anything.Try and envelop countries like Cameroon before coming for an African power like Nigeria.As for now...
enjoy the shade grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

only you know what you mean by envelop

dont go crazy again when another US president visits Ghana over Nigeria.

Ghana hasn't falter carrying the weight of west africa

even with Nigeria being a snitch and a bitch in this small backyard
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
For Nigerians and Lagosian.Nairobi marathon is international and part of stanchart marathon held in amongst others Dubai, Singapore and etc.You need to work towards making Lagos meet international standards but so far so good.The heat I have heard is crazy but who knows if you done out big bucks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
tylann:

Do you export rice now
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
50k pretty good considering the heat.You may go international if you race it to 100k.But that pretty awesome.
The race keeps improving every year

Price money doubles

The race can only get better

The organisers hope to make it measure up to NY city marathon,Chicago city marathon etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
For Nigerians and Lagosian.Nairobi marathon is international and part of stanchart marathon held in amongst others Dubai, Singapore and etc.You need to work towards making Lagos meet international standards but so far so good.The heat I have heard is crazy but who knows if you done out big bucks

No comparism

But Lagos city Marathon is the biggest in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
A Ghanaian once said Accra is best than all Niger cities combined
sounds very funnygrin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:

Will you just shut up your dirty mouth for once undecided. You act as if people need your approval here , what is wrong with this thin bastard? shocked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
abbeg:
I understand.It's the same way in USA rock doesn't sell like before but it's still there.But some south Africans are acting like nigerian music just stays in nigeria like their house music.I'm willing to bet that right now at least ten clubs or parties are playing Nigerian music in joburg alone.Even the nominees for best African song out of eight four were Nigerian.How aren't we dominating?In many countries top ten No.one is more likely to be nigerian than a song from their own country.Even in Ghana and S.A.Yet here they act like it's not true.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4t5QcqXgA5gmtomjxt774E
those are Ghana to 50 songs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Runalong333:

Will you just shut up your dirty mouth for once undecided. You act as if people need your approval here , what is wrong with this thin bastard? shocked.
Are you starting or done with you graveyard shift caring for dying HIV aids South African.You sound a little grumpy.Take heart things are elephant in your country and rat dinner is all they have.You know Lagos the slumpolis could do with so reality check.Most Nigerians are seeing their 3rd marathon in their city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
samsobo24:

sounds very funnygrin
grin
Accra does not compare itself with villages
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
samsobo24:

sounds very funnygrin
grin
There are areas where Ghana is better than Nigeria and vice-versa.

Ghana has a higher standard of living and is generally cleaner and has lower levels of crime and unrest. it also has relatively better educational institutions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
us music is so racially segregated the average American don't know what rap is.

Who is the average American idiot ? grin. You mean the same Americans who made rap music international and played even in Asia, somehow don't know the music ? grin. Masai stick to your half truths about development of the Nairobi cbd and leave such issues alone, your old age is catching up with you lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nollywood is sh*t

only Nigerians watch nollywood

Nollywood is poor quality witchcraft alot of unnecessary shouting

After been screened by the British Council, Nigerian movie "up north" to screen at Facebook’s Headquarters in celebration of black history month. grin

Looks like facebook is also into shitty movies, witchcraft and unnecessary shouting. That or all those present will be Nigerians grin

Don't worry we'll represent the black race well grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/up-north-to-screen-at-facebooks-headquarters/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Runalong333:

Who is the average American idiot ? grin. You mean the same Americans who made rap music international and played even in Asia, somehow don't know the music ? grin. Masai stick to your half truths about development of the Nairobi cbd and leave such issues alone, your old age is catching up with you lol.
White.Blacks are 10% and very very few white majority listen to their music.In Africa we make that mistake.That minority music is mainstream American music.Most White Americans I met first heard of black American music in Africa.Yeah.The racial divide is such a big wall.All the big stars we know..from American..they never heard of them.Dont blame MJ for literally turning white.I met American white who first heard of rap in Kenya dafno.I have work with Yankees and their first experience with American black music is in Africa.They live in their own bubble listening to their music and have their stars

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
Are you starting or done with you graveyard shift caring for dying HIV aids South African.You sound a little grumpy.Take heart things are elephant in your country and rat dinner is all they have.You know Lagos the slumpolis could do with so reality check.Most Nigerians are seeing their 3rd marathon in their city.
freestyle football also going on in Lagos. has Kenya ever done it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
White.Blacks are 10% and very very few white majority listen to their music.In Africa we make that mistake.That minority music is mainstream American music.Most White Americans I met first heard of black American music in Africa.Yeah.The racial divide is such a big wall.All the big stars we know..from American..they never heard of them.Dont blame MJ for literally turning white.
yet the blacks are the richest
what genre does Eminem do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:

Tkmsouth , jaceblaze , lionessza6 , irongalaxy come and see how this old masai is trying to start another round with South Africans. We all know how your masai "friends " always use Nigeria to take a punch at South Africa, their secret hatred for south Africans will always Show grin. A dirty masai and starving masai talking bad about people with hiv as if it's not a problem in Kenya on top of their starvation and big slum dwelling population cheesy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Runalong333:

Tkmsouth , jaceblaze , lionessza6 , irongalaxy come and see how this old masai is trying to start another round with South Africans. We all know how your masai "friends " always use Nigeria to take a punch at South Africa, their secret hatred for south Africans will always Show grin. A dirty masai and starving masai talking bad about people with hiv as if it's not a problem in Kenya on top of their starvation and big slum dwelling population cheesy.
It's a fact that South Africa has HIV aids a problem and they hired Nigerian nurse like to handle the shit.The same all developed world do.Its a noble duty though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
edon21:

yet the blacks are the richest
what genre does Eminem do?
Not by a mile.White muscians are way richer.Only a few blacks like Michael ever cracked that lucrative market.Whites won't show off but they make tonnes of money.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lagos - Ibadan line

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
White.Blacks are 10% and very very few white majority listen to their music.In Africa we make that mistake.That minority music is mainstream American music.Most White Americans I met first heard of black American music in Africa.Yeah.The racial divide is such a big wall.All the big stars we know..from American..they never heard of them.Dont blame MJ for literally turning white.I met American white who first heard of rap in Kenya dafno.I have work with Yankees and their first experience with American black music is in Africa.They live in their own bubble listening to their music and have their stars

Oh please , take your house negro crap to kibera you fool. White people in America know rap music very well, whether they like it or not is another topic but they know it grin. Stop lying old man. Eminem didn't become what he is because of blacks alone . You sound taysermahiri when he told me about his interactions with white South Africans grin and how proud he was about the lies they told him . I'm beginning to think you Kenyan negroes have inferiority complex more than I initially thought. How the hell could the majority of people in country not know such a popular genre made famous by people in the same country ? cheesy. That like saying white South Africans don't know kwaito music or African jazz because most of the people that love it or made it popular are blacks. What an idiot cheesy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Lagos - Ibadan line
an inch day..let see between the rail and sgr which one get done.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Runalong333:

Oh please , take your house negro crap to kibera you fool. White people in America know rap music very well, whether they like it or not is another topic but they know it grin. Stop lying old man. Eminem didn't become what he is because of blacks alone . You sound taysermahiri when he told me about his interactions with white South Africans grin and how proud he was about the lies they told him . I'm beginning to think you Kenyan negroes have inferiority complex more than I initially thought. How the hell could the majority of people in country not know such a popular genre made famous by people in the same country ? cheesy. That like saying white South Africans don't know kwaito music or African jazz because most of the people that love it or made it popular are blacks. What an idiot cheesy.
I think you underrate the racial divide in US of A.Black music is for blacks.11% of USA.The rest would rather listen to beattles or something else and be found dead listening to black music.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
I don't understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

I don't understand
sorry btw sgr and expressway which get eventually completed..Berger's engineer already have a town in there..Chinese will probably sire lots of kids before theyto Ibandan.Maybe we will have Berger china Town.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
using relative is too modest
vaxx:
There are areas where Ghana is better than Nigeria and vice-versa.

Ghana has a higher standard of living and is generally cleaner and has lower levels of crime and unrest. it also has relatively better educational institutions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tema port expansion Ghana grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just30:
using relative is too modest
Lol. i understand you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
how far with SGR phase 2?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
sorry btw sgr and expressway which get eventually completed..Berger's engineer already have a town in there..Chinese will probably sire lots of kids before theyto Ibandan.Maybe we will have Berger china Town.
Sgr will be launched this month, express till 2020/2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
rvp20182:
It's a fact that South Africa has HIV aids a problem and they hired Nigerian nurse like to handle the shit.The same all developed world do.Its a noble duty though.

So now it's your job to always use that against them when you are low ? grin. I hope when the likes of lionessza6 come to the thread and talk about the all touchy subject of Kenya " starvation " she won't get attacked again. Afterall kenya is known world wide as the poster child of starvation grin. I would rather work with the good looking and healthy looking hiv South African patients than look at the crap below grin. Don't ever hire me to work at any of those dirty hospitals with thin and yellow eyed hiv positive looking people , if you can even call them that lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.