Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,137 members, 7,877,220 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318277 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2019
The government has unveiled plans to make an addition to the famous Big Five game animals that consists of the lion, the leopard, the rhinoceros, the elephant, and the buffalo.
The proposal that is currently under review is likely to see the list turn to the Big Six, with the Whale Shark being the latest addition to the list.

Volker Bassen, a diver and the founder of the East African Whale Shark Trust (EAWST) revealed that the plan is at an advanced stage.

The EAWST also indicated that Kenya is currently the only country in the world that can boast of the Big six.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok ths just hard for me to choose but.. but am going with Ghana grin grin
it is simple, if you want better healthcare and good education. Ghana is the right option if you want high volume trade, it is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
it is simple, if you want better healthcare amd good education. Ghana is the right option if you want high volume trade, it is Nigeria.
so its so simple..go milk some nairas from naija then relax in Ghana beaches while sipping something nice grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so its so simple..go milk some nairas from naija then relax in Ghana beaches while sipping something nice grin grin
Good . and that is what Nigeria high class citizens are doing. looting Nigeria cash to buy houses in Ghana ...GHANA is home to them while Nigeria is the work shop.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2019
MasterKrest:

Awesome,Kenyans will be like,we can create our own in Nairobi,illiteracy dey work them���
Or they might come to learn on how to have Kilimanjaro

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok ths just hard for me to choose but.. but am going with Ghana grin grin

Me too i will just go with Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=vaxx post=75401639][/quote]

technicality and trainning ghana leads .

Yeah, which is why your naval sbs personnel are trained in Nigeria, they even wear our SBS patch

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/internal-security-nn-trains-special-force-conventional-warfare-air-assault/amp/

Nigeria General were trainned in Accra (for example) obasonjo
1st: Were
2nd: obasanjo attended a course, yes but trained no.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
it is simple, if you want better healthcare and good education. Ghana is the right option if you want high volume trade, it is Nigeria.

It goes down to quality of life
And Ghana is the choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

An we donated Mt Kilimanjaro to Kazikazi brothers to stop them throwing tantrums
Now,prove to us that mount Kilimanjaro was once a Kenya's. If you can't, just go hang yourself with your stupid jeolous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
Good . and that is what Nigeria high class citizens are doing. looting Nigeria cash to buy houses in Ghana ...GHANA is home to them while Nigeria is the work shop.

Poor Nigeria cry it is only a place to make money
Not worth enjoying a reasonable livelihood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Yeah, which is why your naval sbs personnel are trained in Nigeria, they even wear our SBS patch

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/internal-security-nn-trains-special-force-conventional-warfare-air-assault/amp/

1st: Were
it is called a joint exercise and not a training
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

You don't even know what is called cooperation in military.

Ghana millitary once trainned USA army . Do you see ghana boasting about it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/ghana-armed-forces-train-us-counterparts-in-jungle-warfare.amp.html

1st
: Were
what is the meaning of course and trainning. you lots needs education . and they are many Nigeria General that received millitary training in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Tanzania's tourism is not all about climbing Kilimanjaro, or touring our world's famous game parks like Serengeti,and its not all about beautiful Zanzibar.
Some fellows just love to walk around in this peaceful,non tribalist,and greatly blessed nation

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Nothing much to see here!
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's tourism is not all about climbing Kilimanjaro, or touring our world's famous game parks like Serengeti,and its not all about beautiful Zanzibar.
Some fellows just love to walk around in this peaceful,non tribalist,and greatly blessed nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
it is called a joint exercise and not a training
grin grin grin
Emmmm nope. It's clearly stated "training" and since when do people get disqualified from "joint exercise"?

Six months joint exercise! It's not done.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Ghanian army trainning the USA army in the jungle welfare.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Emmmm nope. It's clearly stated "training" and since when do people get disqualified from "joint exercise"?

it is call poor Journalism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Ghana carries out more than 6 months exercises with Burkina Faso all the time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
Nothing much to see here!
Jeolous jeolous jeolous
OK.come see our BRT!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
You don't even know what is called cooperation in military.

Ghana millitary once trainned USA army . Do you see ghana boasting about it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/ghana-armed-forces-train-us-counterparts-in-jungle-warfare.amp.htmlhttps:
First: you were the one boasting about training some Nigerian military generals not me.

Second: How long was the training? if it's about a week, it's clearly a joint exercise coz there is no way in hell you can learn jungle warfare in a week or two. So tell us the duration let's judge by our self if it's training or joint military exercise.

1stwhat is the meaning of course and trainning. you lots needs education . and they are many Nigeria General that received millitary training in Ghana.
In military terms? Course can mean anything from a full military training to a two days seminar. Buhari was a student of NDA, then he attended two military courses in USA, should we then say that he was trained in America?

That said, I checked, obj did indeed trained in Ghana, but that was before the formation of NDA, same can be said for all those who trained there too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
I highlighted this before.For your information,we will be settling for Bogota City BRT model!
http://cceonlinenews.com/2018/05/18/kenya-inspired-by-bogota-bus-rapid-transit-model-in-city-decongestion/

Is it an achievement when Kenyan's go to Tanzania for a study tour? We studied BRT models of many cities and the Colombia one was chosen above all!
Kazikazi:
Jeolous jeolous jeolous
OK.come see our BRT!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Kur17:

Redundant population, no wonder you're so poor and die 15years earlier than Kenyans
No,it is the reason Lagos state economy is bigger than Kenya's entire economy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
kofi Anna peace trainning center. none of his kind in west Africa. Accra

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Dont ask ....
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
“We are adopting a more elaborate bus transit system than what we saw in Dar es Salaam. We noted some weaknesses in the system such as tardiness in bus arrivals and departures,” said Namata CEO James Ng’ang’a.

http://cceonlinenews.com/2018/05/18/kenya-inspired-by-bogota-bus-rapid-transit-model-in-city-decongestion/

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
No,it is the reason Lagos state economy is bigger than Kenya's entire economy. grin

no it is the reason why Lagos is ranked among worst African cities every year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

First: you were the one boasting about training some Nigerian military generals not me.

Second: How long was the training? if it's about a week, it's clearly a joint exercise coz there is no way in hell you can learn jungle warfare in a week or two. So tell us the duration let's judge by our self if it's training or joint military exercise.
i have sent you the link go and study it yourself and check the duration. read up.

In military terms? Course can mean anything from a full military training to a two days seminar. Buhari was a student of NDA, then he attended two military courses in USA, should we then say that he was trained in America
The word course don't cbange from its daily usage. trainning amd development.

That said, I checked, obj did indeed trained in Ghana, but that was before the formation of NDA, same can be said for all those who trained there too.
This is enough ground to tell you, ghana has done well in educating Nigeria millitary General.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

In military terms? Course can mean anything from a full military training to a two days seminar. Buhari was a student of NDA, then he attended two military courses in USA, should we then say that he was trained in America?

the shortest training course at the military academy is like 6 months or so

and jungle warfare can be taught in two weeks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
“We are adopting a more elaborate bus transit system than what we saw in Dar es Salaam. We noted some weaknesses in the system such as tardiness in bus arrivals and departures,” said Namata CEO James Ng’ang’a.

grin grin grin

I hope it is implemented this brt issue has dragged for far too long now
I getting tired with we " will "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2019
It will soon come about!
tylann:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

was wondering in case of areas like eastlands (jogoo to be specific)..will they build an extra lane for ths buses

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 62 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.