Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312681 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
I can't blame them. Even South African do not want to be called Africans. Nobody can really be proud of Africa now. We need to pull ourselves out of the rat hole and maybe our great grand kids can finally be proud of be black skinned.

Kikikiki this is the most stupid thing I have read in years grin. Then What do South Africans call themselves ?. Jaceblaze, lionessza6, tkmsouth, irongalaxy what do you identify as ? grin grin Europeans in Africa? grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
I can't blame them. Even South African do not want to be called Africans. Nobody can really be proud of Africa now. We need to pull ourselves out of the rat hole and maybe our great grand kids can finally be proud of be black skinned.

South Africa is a confusing African country. It is an African country suited for white people rather than black. South Africa is still in danger. All of us better unite and help South Africa. Black South Africans need help.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
They look good. Chinese or not. Chinese architecture is infact nothing like that.Ethiopia should encourage more Chinese.

I've visited the place and it's interesting but all I see this 'This is not ETHIOPIA.'

Out of topic- The new DRC leader is visiting Kenya. I think that is his first visit after power.

Does Kenya have a strong tie with DRC? In what terms??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Here comes the resident Nigerian idiot trying to bait his/her South Africa hosts. Will they bite this time round?. South Africans like to call themselves South Africans and try to distance themselves from Africa.Somalis want to call themselves Arabs. Nigerians want to be Jews.Northern Arabs wants nothing to do with Africa.Sudanese want to pass for Arabs. I really can't blame anybody who isn't proud of Africa now. Not with likes of Nigerians making a mess of it. Nigeria contributes the most to bad rap Africa get.
Runalong333:

Kikikiki this is the most stupid thing I have read in years grin. Then What do South Africans call themselves ?. Jaceblaze, lionessza6, tkmsouth, irongalaxy what do you identify as ? grin grin Europeans in Africa? grin.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kenya has ties with Eastern DRC - the swahili speaking part - It has nothing to do with French Speaking Kinshasa. I think new guy is just trying to build his own credibility. Everyone know Kabila rigged him in after his proxy was declared dead on arrival.

But yes Kenya companies are starting to make serious push into Congo. It was mainly informal trades but Kenya MNC are moving in. Equity Bank already hit a jackpot.

Now I think corporate are starting to realize DRC could be super-profitable.

Esp because Ethiopia will never happen. Ethiopia won't be opening their private sector anytime soon.

So yes I'd like to see us taking advantage of this new guy to invest more into DRC. Hopefully that can become the launchpad into french speaking Africa - DRC Congo, Congo and Cameroon - and then we get to Nigeria - and teach them business.

ednited:

I've visited the place and it's interesting but all I see this 'This is not ETHIOPIA.'
Out of topic- The new DRC leader is visiting Kenya. I think that is his first visit after power.

Does Kenya have a strong tie with DRC? In what terms??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Here comes the resident Nigerian idiot trying to bait his/her South Africa hosts. Will they bite this time round?. South Africans like to call themselves South Africans and try to distance themselves from Africa.Somalis want to call themselves Arabs. Nigerians want to be Jews. I really can't blame anybody who isn't proud of Africa now. Not with likes of Nigerians making a mess of it.

Which South Africans are you talking about? grin. Last time I checked all Zulus, xhosa, sothe etc all call themselves the African race and many hate being called black. So how did you come to your conclusion? grin. Are they wrong for wanting to identify more with South Africa than others given their long history of isolation?. We call ourselves jews ? You mean some igbos call themselves that , Nigerians will disgrace you if you ever call us anything other than African and Nigerian. You are the ones who secretly wish to be British, or should I say the blacks in Kenya wish to be like you grin grin grin. You condemn Africa and Africans not out of criticism but pure hate , the dumb niggers you represent don't even see through you like I do grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ikeja street views- Lagos mainland
Stupid always talking about quality of roads, when 90% Kenyan roads have no side walks, Good drainages and working traffic light
how do even compare and apple with an orrange?
Most street in Lagos have good side walks, Drainage systems and traffic and security systems

All pictures are from ikeja and from different locations far apart from each other grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
68816419:

Chips is more of a snack than a food. We've never imported irish potatoes but we could import if need be. Meanwhile your North is starving - UN and FAO have to intervene.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201807130160.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
ednited:

South Africa is a confusing African country. It is an African country suited for white people rather than black. South Africa is still in danger. All of us better unite and help South Africa. Black South Africans need help.

Lionessza6, jaceblaze , tkmsouth, irongalaxy, xhosanostra , rach002 come and get some help from us all grin. We will unite our armies to save you people and show you how real Africans live , living in a country like south Africa is bad for blacks grin. Please deport my Jewish behind ASAP grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Kenya has ties with Eastern DRC - the swahili speaking part - It has nothing to do with French Speaking Kinshasa. I think new guy is just trying to build his own credibility. Everyone know Kabila rigged him in after his proxy was declared dead on arrival.

But yes Kenya companies are starting to make serious push into Congo. It was mainly informal trades but Kenya MNC are moving in. Equity Bank already hit a jackpot.

Now I think corporate are starting to realize DRC could be super-profitable.

Esp because Ethiopia will never happen. Ethiopia won't be opening their private sector anytime soon.

So yes I'd like to see us taking advantage of this new guy to invest more into DRC. Hopefully that can become the launchpad into french speaking Africa - DRC Congo, Congo and Cameroon - and then we get to Nigeria - and teach them business.

Culture ties countries. Language itself.

Ethiopia and Kenya are not benefiting compared to how the countries are related. The relation between the two has lasted for a very long time. But the output isn't that good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kenya is mostly to blame because we basically abandoned the north of kenya - there was no tarmac road - and now Moyale - Nairobi is starting to open - informal trade hopefully will flourish - and it should be possible to have someone taking a bus from Nairobi to Adis - and that slowly build relationship btw countries.
ednited:

Culture ties countries. Language itself.

Ethiopia and Kenya are not benefiting compared to how the countries are related. The relation between the two has lasted for a very long time. But the output isn't that good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Runalong333:

Lionessza6, jaceblaze , tkmsouth, irongalaxy, xhosanostra , rach002 come and get some help from us all grin. We will unite our armies to save you people and show you how real Africans live , living in a country like south Africa is bad for blacks grin. Please deport my Jewish behind ASAP grin grin

My friend once visited S.A. She saw a handsome white kid then she tried to play with him. She thought South Africa was like ET. But the parents of the kid took him from her and looked at her as evil just because she was black. The black and white community in South Africa lives separately. It is easily identified.

Who gave the whites the chance to act like this in a place where they don't belong? If they had acted like this here, I swear Ethiopians will whip their asses and throw them to their country and no one would stop them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
You can cherry pick areas that you know have sidewalks and the likes - but if you ever find some statistics - credible ones - comparing cities on say quality of infrastructure - come and share. Otherwise Nairobi has sidewalks, good drainage and working traffic lights. I know you were probably holed up in Umoja - and Nairobi eastlands - but even those places are now pretty much fixed.
68816419:
Stupid always talking about quality of roads, when 90% Kenyan roads have no side walks, Good drainages and working traffic light
how do even compare and apple with an orrange?
Most street in Lagos have good side walks, Drainage systems and traffic and security systems

All pictures are from ikeja and from different locations far apart from each other grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Kenya is mostly to blame because we basically abandoned the north of kenya - there was no tarmac road - and now Moyale - Nairobi is starting to open - informal trade hopefully will flourish - and it should be possible to have someone taking a bus from Nairobi to Adis - and that slowly build relationship btw countries.

Ethiopians will be very happy to see Ethiopia and Kenya get more close and benefit from that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
68816419:

Nigga, Kenya is a zoo and got no hope, just change ur Nationality or at least hold your Government tight grin grin grin grin
Kenya should always give thanks to their savior (Tanzania)

You keep sharing these stupid screenshots yet Nigeria has the second lowest life expectancy in Africa. What are your doctors doing exactly?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
I must say Ethiopia are very crazy and proud of themselves. I have read stories of white people in Ethiopia and they kind of horror they have to undergo. Ethiopia will beg for money - and then spit at them or throw stones at them afterwards. And that is in rural ethiopia.

Ethiopia are probably only people who don't respect the white skin that much. In the rest of Africa - Children will follow the whiteman around- admiring their skin.

ednited:

My friend once visited S.A. She saw a handsome white kid then she tried to play with him. She thought South Africa was like ET. But the parents of the kid took him from her and looked at her as evil just because she was black. The black and white community in South Africa lives separately. It is easily identified.

Who gave the whites the chance to act like this in a place where they don't belong? If they had acted like this here, I swear Ethiopians will whip their asses and throw them to their country and no one would stop them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
ednited:

Lol, jaceblaze, lionessza6, irongalaxy , xhosanostra please come and help this good sister out. Her friend had an encounter with a white racist and all of South Africa became a mess grin. I'm just a refugee according to the likes of tylann so I shouldn't get involved grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
we are not giant of Africa by mouth but by actions grin grin grin
This is Lagos NOT NAIROSLUMS grin grin

Lagos has far more quality roads than Nairobi cause, most of its roads have better drainages systems, wider roads, roads marks, side walks , street and security systems and very clean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Have some self-esteem.
Runalong333:

Lol, jaceblaze, lionessza6, irongalaxy , xhosanostra please come and help this good sister out. Her friend had an encounter with a white racist and all of South Africa became a mess grin. I'm just a refugee according to the likes of tylann so I shouldn't get involved grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Have some self-esteem.

Kikiki isn't this what you should purchase yourself with all those 'riches ' you claim to have ? grin. You are the biggest disgrace here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
You can cherry pick areas that you know have sidewalks and the likes - but if you ever find some statistics - credible ones - comparing cities on say quality of infrastructure - come and share. Otherwise Nairobi has sidewalks, good drainage and working traffic lights. I know you were probably holed up in Umoja - and Nairobi eastlands - but even those places are now pretty much fixed.
show me any areas in ikeja with no side walks, tariff lights or even CCTV cameras ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
rvp2018:
I must say Ethiopia are very crazy and proud of themselves. I have read stories of white people in Ethiopia and they kind of horror they have to undergo. Ethiopia will beg for money - and then spit at them or throw stones at them afterwards. And that is in rural ethiopia.

Ethiopia are probably only people who don't respect the white skin that much. In the rest of Africa - Children will follow the whiteman around- admiring their skin.

Yes. Some say Ethiopians are rasict against other black people but Ethiopians are more racist on white people.

Ethiopians are very proud and they don't like it if you try to insult their country. Some Ethiopians have a problem but some whites have a problem too. At high school I remember when our American teacher insulted us for trying scholarship. I bet I stand and tell him that I don't have any thing to do with his stupid scholarship and help. He was saying he was there to help us know English but he comes around and insult us. After he was done talking, students were really mad that they felt like beating him was a good idea. If you had heard what he said, you won't be able to control yourself and in Ethiopia, whether you are blue skinned or yellow. . . . They will beat you if they want you. They don't care

Some Ethiopians don't like it when being helped by whites. . . I think they will feel like they are colonized. They don't want to loose to white people too

Some white people think they will be treated differently thinking Ethiopia is like other African country but they will be offended. They are forced to pay double price on some stuffs just because they are white. Ethiopians don't do that on other blacks. Specially if you are Italian, get ready to get more attacked.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
68816419:

Lagos have far quality roads than Nairobi cause, most of its roads have better drainages systems, wider roads, roads marks, side walks , street and security systems and very clean.

Bros , continue to ask these thin fools to show places in Nairobi outside of the cbd grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
yes got the taste of Accra

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
ednited:

Yes. Some say Ethiopians are rasict against other black people but Ethiopians are more racist on white people.

Ethiopians are very proud and they don't like it if you try to insult their country. Some Ethiopians have a problem but some whites have a problem too. At high school I remember when our American teacher insulted us for trying scholarship. I bet I stand and tell him that I don't have any thing to do with his stupid scholarship and help. He was saying he was there to help us know English but he comes around and insult us. After he was done talking, students were really mad that they felt like beating him was a good idea. If you had heard what he said, you won't be able to control yourself and in Ethiopia, whether you are blue skinned or yellow. . . . They will beat you if they want you. They don't care

Some Ethiopians don't like it when being helped by whites. . . I think they will feel like they are colonized. They don't want to loose to white people too

Some white people think they will be treated differently thinking Ethiopia is like other African country but they will be offended. They are forced to pay double price on some stuffs just because they are white. Ethiopians don't do that on other blacks. Specially if you are Italian, get ready to get more attacked.

LMFAO grin. My sister please leave Ethiopia for once and you will get exposed some more , you sound really ignorant and naive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Runalong333:

Have you heard the news of discovery massive reserve of oil and gas in SA?. Its estimated to be about 500 billions of barrels of oil and much more gas reserve. Their GDP will shoot up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Accra to construct Gold coast city and another one name waterfront by 2027. it is marked to be powerful just like Dubai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
68816419:

Lagos have far quality roads than Nairobi cause, most of its roads have better drainages systems, wider roads, roads marks, side walks , street and security systems and very clean.

I don't see anything impressive about this pictures you're posting. The last time you started this kind of argument and dared us to respond something better out of the CBD, I posted you many better pictures and you ended up resorting to the usual - posting photos of Kibera instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Runalong333:

You sound like you are trying to call me an enemy of South Africa. I don't have any beef with any black south Africans, in fact me and Lionessza6 have had good discussion. I am just saying that black south Africans are not getting what they deserve in their own country.

What is your point??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You keep sharing these stupid screenshots yet Nigeria has the second lowest life expectancy in Africa. What are your doctors doing exactly?
Nigga, Nigeria population is around 200M with 1 doctors to 6000 patients while Kenya with a population of less than 50M got 1 doctors to 16000 patients.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I don't see anything impressive about this pictures you're posting. The last time you started this kind of argument and dared us to respond something better out of the CBD, I posted you many better pictures and you ended up resorting to the usual - posting photos of Kibera instead.

Stop lying kiberarunner grin. What pictures outside your CBD?. Kibera is more known than even the CBD grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.