Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,460 members, 7,894,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6366972 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
samsobo24:
LAG and ABJ are Great
Africa worst cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
tylann:

Some think they are very important to be Africans

I noticed that, which is funny because some of them are extremely dark & ratty-looking. So really, it's OK if they feel they don't belong with the rest of us. We don't care to be associated with that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Nigerian/Kenyan production

Looks like Nigeria and Kenya produce shitty movies grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcVEE5wRwY

Just speak about nigeria
Kenyans can speak for themselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
tylann:

Just speak about nigeria
Kenyans can speak for themselves
just want to use nollywood to get famous. just maybe two or three nollywood actors and actresses there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I noticed that, which is funny because some of them are extremely dark & ratty-looking. So really, it's OK if they feel they don't belong with the rest of us. We don't care to be associated with that.

Some are very black
Sometimes you wonder why they are that way
They are among the poorest people in kenya
They breed like nothing else
Some are also very good businessmen and educated
But still breed like rats
Very soon they will be Kenya's largest tribe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos traffic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
tylann:

I pity you
I think you should pity your corruption levels.Kenya is too corrupt.Do you have 29 hours in a single day?
Pwopwopwopwo...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
tylann:

Some are very black

Hmmmm...I fear for you guys. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a place where they're a majority. It must be like living next door to hell.

Yes, they have excellent business acumen & also take good care of their families. I admire that about them.
Why they give birth so much, I also don't understand. But at least they take financial responsibility. I give them credit for that. One has 10 children but still in her 20s. It's like a nightmare. Don't know how they keep their sanity around that many children. It's incredible to watch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2019

3rd pic PH

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
See Abuja roads

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
u guys should fix ur country and stop complaining about another

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
sentiments aside, please take some time and appreciate our soldiers,he was seen preaching with his rifle strapped on, God guide them on their fight against Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=252tD7NTRsc&spfreload=10

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
vaxx:
The white are crazy aet of people. do you know most of this whites ladies dates the ghetto boys whenever they came for a visit. you see them hanging out with an ukept ghetto boy smoking weed and smelling bad. And you can't even imagine what they really see in them.
I have always wondered,no offense tho,what will you say the ratio of whites to blacks in Ghana is? 50-50, cos I always thought Ghana is like Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2019
I propose a two day ceasefire in all hostilities so we can post pictures and reflect while Nigerians recuperate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:58am On Feb 11, 2019
President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, H.E. Felix Tshisekedi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Kenya Defence Forces

#TowardsTotalNationalDefence #MakeKenyaGreen

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2019
t1ann:

Which cultural attire
Your politicians are always wrapped up in blankets

It's called culture but I dont expect you bushmen to no what that is...

Kenya vs Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Zanzibar, Tanzania

I see you posting all these pictures of resorts and Westerners having a good time but non of the average tanzanian... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:31am On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I see you posting all these pictures of resorts and Westerners having a good time but non of the average tanzanian... undecided

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2019
I don't think that they are unhygienic. This is just but a stereotype. The only thing that puts me off is the pungent smell of their incense and perfumes.
XhosaNostra:

Wow. I didn't know.

I'm sure there're a few good ones, but I just don't like them at all. To think that I helped these bìtches connect their washing machine etc. None of them could read or write. Many times I had to read things for them, like instructions for medication & so forth. I will never live with such people again.

Yes, they're VERY unhigienic & have this smell that I only associate with them. Made me gag a couple of times on occasions when I wasn't feeling well. Yeeer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Get me a gun on my head and I wouldn't put on this curtains in the name of clothes!
AskiaHarem:

What's your style then noble savage? Animal skin loan cloth or donated used western clothing grin

Kenyan and South African style vs Nigerian style cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Jonraid:
Get me a gun on my head and I wouldn't put on this curtains in the name of clothes!

I'm sorry here's something your problem more accustomed to.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Jonraid:
I don't think that they are unhygienic. This is just but a stereotype. The only thing that puts me off is the pungent smell of their incense and perfumes.

No, but they are unhigienic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin

grin Amechunwa balls hapo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Jonraid:

Ushawahi ishi na oria ploti moja ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

l think I posted a lot of average Tzanians,may be you just want to see more of them!
These were pics of black Tzanians "having good time" which I posted yesterday

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Nigerian/Kenyan production

Looks like Nigeria and Kenya produce shitty movies grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcVEE5wRwY
Yeah it seems Nigerians are now infecting Kenyans with witchcraft movies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

shocked, if a Nigerian types the bolded, the Kenyans here would come for him. Nigerians here have called the Kenyans and Ghanians extremely dark people and they refute this by claiming Nigerians are not proud of the black skin, but the fact that some of these hypocritical Kenyans support your statement when it comes to Somalia makes me lmfao.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Yeah it seems Nigerians are now infecting Kenyans with witchcraft movies.
just want to use nollywood to get famous.
they ll never.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2019
tylann:

Some are very black
oh the irony, here is a Kenyan reffering to other Africans as very black.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.