Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,436 members, 7,894,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6365711 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Looks like a nice place to raise kids in wink wink wink
cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
68816419:
Enugu (I so much love this town ) South eastern part of Nigeria grin

Greener and cleaner than any Kenya county
i prefer Calabar to Enugu. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:
@XhosaNostra

Ethiopia × South Africa

This it tigre language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8UGrHvjcGo

It's this type of music. What do you call it?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msv3On56in8/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Yes, tenna and selam are Amharic words. But can you say tenna correctly? Can you say tenna yistilgn with the right accent?

Maybe Khoisan is difficult to spell but I am not only talking about accent, I am also considering the reading and writing with the clicking sounds. Language is a combination of writing, reading, listening and speaking soooo grin
I think I can pronounce selam,that is like a swahili.We say salamu.

I am not sure how Khoisan writes.But on speaking,it sound real strange.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Your country has beautiful folks unlike Kenya where most of them are ugly.
Kenyans are the ugliest folks in Africa.
Hahahahaha...

But dude, Is there any medicine to cure ugliness?? Or is ugliness a life long "thing"??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

[url]

hello dear, are you still on about what we talked earlier on, in the Month on January? I had to ask and you know why i asked right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, we don't share a kitchen & toilets lol. It's a normal flat with separate units. Each has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, lounge & full bathrooms. My dream is to purchase my own home. I'm not built for this sharing of an address thing either. I want solitude in a leafy suburb somewhere. Kanti wena, where do you stay, CBD or Kasi?
Okay that's even better,sound like a complete home.You want those Top Billing mansions? tongue .I live in non of those two lol,it's a surbub (not that fancy tho).The thing I like about it is the ever-green plantation around it plus the temperatures down here are never that hot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Here's a full view
where's this place
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:
@XhosaNostra

Ethiopia × South Africa

This it tigre language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8UGrHvjcGo

Btw, I just noticed something in the Ethiopian music video I posted- our traditional dances are the same even the stick fighting lol. Maybe we're related tongue

Watch this video. @3:26 that's the Xhosa traditional dance.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR8K2rE8J4/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
theenchanter:
How about Kano(North Central part of Nigeria ) ? grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahahahaha...

But dude, Is there any medicine to cure ugliness?? Or is ugliness a life long "thing"??
It started when God had rested on the sixth day, the devil went and made Kenyans in his imagine.
They keep winning the award of the ugliest people in Africa.

It is incurable.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
More on Kano (North central )
Kenya should learn on how to incorporate meaningful greening in cities .

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
68816419:

How about Kano(North Central part of Nigeria ) ? grin grin grin grin
68816419:
68816419:
shocked ...... never knew kano is as green as this tbh, thought it was a desertified area. Guess they planted a lot of trees.

Kano is northwest and I know kenya is covered with forest too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I love the Tigre part more. Nice song. Can you please post a tiger song because it seems like it's the music I was telling you about the other day. I just didn't know what to call it.

Your Tigre neighbors are making you tigre now grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NkfYOvyod4&itct=CBcQpDAYASITCKSFiO7Xs-ACFXnSwQodtOQKr1INU29sb21vbiBoYWlsZQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wadY4IbRa4&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCOHb5YPYs-ACFcfgwQodsX4MhVISZGF3aXQgbmVnYSB3ZXphbWV5&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSkGZ_T_0aI&itct=CBgQpDAYASITCMfIgMrhs-ACFdyIVQodrgUNv1IOVGVtZXNnZW4gaGFubmE%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

[url]
It doesn't have a name of I don't know it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Btw, I just noticed something in the Ethiopian music video I posted- our traditional dances are the same even the stick fighting lol. Maybe we're related tongue

Watch this video. @3:26 that's the Xhosa traditional dance.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR8K2rE8J4/url]

We could be related grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
I think I can pronounce selam,that is like a swahili.We say salamu.

I am not sure how Khoisan writes.But on speaking,it sound real strange.

I'll check it out. Okay grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
theenchanter:
shocked ...... never knew kano is as green as this tbh, thought it was a desertified area. Guess they planted a lot of trees.

Hhahaha Kano is indeed very Green .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
theenchanter:

Thanks,Kano is indeed green, Kenya northern and Eastern parts is totally slums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
theenchanter:
Well bro, I prefer Enugu than Calabar tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kano Nigeria
Street scenes of Kano , North western part of Nigeria (Kenyans should show us street views of North ,Eastern, Nyanza Province and Rift Valley Province) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
68816419:
Kano Nigeria
Street scenes of Kano , North western part of Nigeria (Kenyans should show us street views of North ,Eastern, Nyanza Province and Rift Valley Province) grin grin grin grin
Please post more pictures of Enugu and Abuja grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It started when God had rested on the sixth day, the devil went and made Kenyans in his imagine.
They keep winning the award of the ugliest people in Africa.

It is incurable.
Mmmmmh!!! Incurable??
Why can't they run away from ugliness? Because they are good runners!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Mmmmmh!!! Incurable??
When you are ugly you are ugly. Case study is Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
jaycent:
Well bro, I prefer Enugu than Calabar tongue
Calabar is quite cleaner and more organized than Enugu, I love the fact that its damn too green grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
These are ordinary folks in Dar es salaam

You are out of ideas. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Mmmmmh!!! Incurable??

What are you saying ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
MasterKrest:

I have always wondered,no offense tho,what will you say the ratio of whites to blacks in Ghana is? 50-50, cos I always thought Ghana is like Nigeria
blacks are more than whites in Ghana. it is just that they are sizable amount of them in the country that you literarilly find them everywhere you go, even in the rural villages .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Yea, I sometimes think it is the most difficult African language. From writing to talking. You know that you have to remember more than 180 letters/ alphabets to write. And many sounds are hard to say

Writing is the most difficult. Your letters look like worms.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
rvp2018:
I think for Somalis - if you're not their family or at worse clan-mates - then you're nothing to them. Their concept of humanity ends about there.

Yes,there's a fundamental disconnect between them and non Somalis on a very basic level. You heard what Ilhan,the Somali American congresswoman said after Westgate?

In previously unknown comments to a small local television station following the Westgate attack in 2013, which killed 67 innocent civilians and wounded 200, Omar described the attack as a ‘reaction’ to the actions of the West, and a “by-product of the actions of our involvement in other people’s affairs.”
While we were grieving our brothers and sisters that died at the hands of murderous terrorists, Omar, who lest we forget was sheltered and given refuge in our country, was blaming US, and indeed our own, foreign policy for our suffering.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001312603/congress-woman-should-learn-true-cause-of-terror

Zero empathy,much less responsibility nor understanding of the worst of her people atrocities! Mind you she's more exposed and educated than most!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

we call it miraa...we export alot to somali..thats how we control the peeps there grin
Nice photos mresh bythe way

grin grin

im sure you want more photos jus like me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.