Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,062 members, 7,876,963 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317096 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
I like ur patriotism, u are still trying so hard to make Ghana relevant . clap for ursrf
Can't you see you are not making sense? What will even make any sensible person even dream of comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
What do you guys even have in Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
JESUS CHRIST!!! this guy is comparing Accra to Lagos . don't forget that Lagos GDP is higher than Ghanas own. don't forget that d financial affairs of Africa is run from Lagos , so y d hell will u compare accra that does not even have a GDP to Lagos . this is an insult that can make someone cry
I don't even know why people are wasting their time in arguing with a fool like you.
As small as Lagos is ,its population is almost around 20million so why won't its GDP be higher than Accra?
And is nigeria not all about lagos? Apart from Lagos where again in nigeria is worth mentioning?
lagos is even the smallest state in that zoo.Not even up to 2% of the land mass size of nigeria.
What about the remaining 98%?
You are not even ashamed.
No wonder poverty and famine r killing you idiots like flies

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
kikuyu1

I hope you can see the resemblance in what our fore fathers wore (pre colonial times) and what we are wearing today?
It's just a modification of what we had.
You Kenyans cannot modify anything because you never had anything. It's such a shame that you guys wear western-styled clothes to your social gatherings (poor Africans). embarassed embarassed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
I don't even know why people are wasting their time in arguing with a fool like you.
As small as Lagos is ,its population is almost around 20million so why won't its GDP be higher than Accra?
And is nigeria not all about lagos? Apart from Lagos where again in nigeria is worth mentioning?
lagos is even the smallest state in that zoo.Not even up to 2% of the land mass size of nigeria.
looooooooooolllllll this is pure frustration , d GDP of abuja is higher than ghanas GDP too lol. even porthharcout has a higher GDP than ghana. so wat is this guy saying. yes Nigeria is a zoo, oya go and kill ursef na foool

this is just a jealous fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
famine is killing us ,yet we are still dominating Africa in everytin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
famine is killing us ,yet we are still dominating Africa in everytin
Dominate Africa in deportation and ,armed robbery you mean?
There are nigerian refugees in Niger,Cameroon and Chad.
That's the kind domination you are proud of abi?
slowpoke
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
looooooooooolllllll this is pure frustration , d GDP of abuja is higher than ghanas GDP too lol. even porthharcout has a higher GDP than ghana. so wat is this guy saying. yes Nigeria is a zoo, oya go and kill ursef na foool

this is just a jealous fool
Your foolishness knows no boundary.
The smallest state in that zoo contributes to almost half of the entire nigerian's GDP.
Majority of you idiots are living in forests ,caves and slums and you are here making noise.
Kwasia kwa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
this is y ghanaains are Neva successfull at anytin and will always be in d shadow of Nigeria lol.

this idiot will start barking like a dog now and calling poverty, bokoharam , saying 60% of Nigerians live under a dollar , no electricity , no water. that's d oy rubbish d fool can say . nothing else , that's y ghana can Neva be in d spotlight. cos all they do all day is beef Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Dominate Africa in deportation and ,armed robbery you mean?
There are nigerian refugees in Niger,Cameroon and Chad.
That's the kind domination you are proud of abi?
slowpoke
nah, I'm talking abt music ,movies , fashion , economy , yah preety much everytin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Your foolishness knows no boundary.
The smallest state in that zoo contributes to almost half of the entire nigerian's GDP.
Majority of you idiots are living in forests ,caves and slums and you are here making noise.
Kwasia kwa
u see how dis guy talks like a frustrated fool, I was enjoying d argument with d Kenyans and S.Aans ,till this dog came and started barking . how can people still live in caves in dis century
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Marcelo290:
Nigeria was the first country Nelson Mandela visited after his release from prison, why? Because most financial and human efforts for their liberation came from here, And that's One of the reasons I blame Obasanjo. Had these slave boys still been under the custody of their white masters, they wouldn't have had the opportunity to spill trash here. secondly, If only most of u had a knowledge of international relations, u would know terrorism is a respecter of no person or Nation cos even US and other strong countries with all their sophistications had their fare share of it.

Now amidst all these problems, Nigeria is still standing, (for the ignoramus celebrating the missing Chibok girls). if little Kenya, SA or any African country faces half of what we have faced, am sure they would have gone into extinction as there wouldn't be any traces of lively hood.

Why am I saying all these? I just feel it's a shame to compare Nigeria to Kenya, if not for our lack of political instability, where can u start comparing both? Kenya has just One developed city which was used for this generalization of a topic, Nairobi with it's many slums, forgetting Nigeria is many times as big as Kenya both in land mass and population. can you talk of the all round development of both countries? we still got many developed Cities compared to Kenya, don't forget the fact that we have faced many terrorist attacks and wars in some of these places. Talk of entertainment, I needn't go into it cos We are the grand masters of anything entertainment in Africa. Is it the economy? co'mmon... u already know, General Standard of living is where we can have an argument due to Terrorism in the North, buh u can't compare it to their Southern counterparts.

As for SA, they are where they are today cos of the presence of the whites who own about 80% of the economy, so I don't see any need to engage a black South African in an argument. You guys are still in Mental slavery aside the physical one we already know. Saying Nigerians are exporting crime doesn't make any sense, Neither does it mean these countries are any better, I only blame the media for over hyping things other than the normal way it is. One of our major problem is constant electricity which we lack, reason why most people decide to migrate to places they can get this for easy business, and if any of u wish to reply me, come with your brain, don't just come and spill trash as normal without statistical emphasis and expect a reply from me, thank you.
....and nigeria became a hub of tribalism,terrorism because white people left that hole as soon as they could?? What exactly are you trying to tell us?

Are you saying the reasons of your failure is whitey's absence?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jayceon:
....and nigeria became a hub of tribalism,terrorism because white people left that hole as soon as they could?? What exactly are you trying to tell us?

lol I don't blame u,u are a slave to ur ignorance just as u are slaves to d whites. d northeastern part of Nigeria is like a country on its own, its not even supposed be part of Nigeria cos its an extension of chad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
u see how dis guy talks like a frustrated fool, I was enjoying d argument with d Kenyans and S.Aans ,till this dog came and started barking . how can people still live in caves in dis century
Foolish bokoharam idiot.
Is this not a tribe in nigeria at this 21st century?

And you are here making noise.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol I don't blame u,u are a slave to ur ignorance just as u are slaves to d whites. d northeastern part of Nigeria is like a country on its own, its not even supposed be part of Nigeria cos its an extension of chad
its like saying Syria is in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Foolish bokoharam idiot.
Is this not a tribe in nigeria at this 21st century?

And you are here making noise.
broda this is not Nigeria and u know it, u see d extent these ghanains can go to just bash Nigeria , I really don't knuw wat we did to Ghana but d hate is too real. is it our fault that ghanains can never measure up to Nigerians , this inferiority complex is worse in ghannains.
this idiot just went to Google picked out a pic and came to post it on nairaland saying they are Nigerians can u imagineeven borno that is affected by boko haram is well developed. I'm feel sad for ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
broda this is not Nigeria and u know it, u see d extent these ghanains can go to just bash Nigeria , I really don't knuw wat we did to Ghana but d hate is too real. is it our fault that ghanains can never measure up to Nigerians , this inferiority complex is worse in ghannains.
this idiot just went to Google picked out a pic and came to post it on nairaland saying they are Nigerians can u imagineeven borno that is affected by boko haram is well developed. I'm feel sad for ghana

Another Naked Tribe found in Nigeria
By Stephen Osu

They live, literally, in the stone age. Poverty and diseases ravage their land, like locusts. A good number of them still dress in the manner of...the Biblical Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden -- stark naked -- with fresh leaves for a little covering.

You are welcome to the top of the Gerinjina mountain in Gashaka Local Government area of Taraba State.

It was like a story from Mars when a casual talk to the hearing of this reporter indicated that there was a community up the mountain that lived worse than those of the Koma people who were discovered in the mid-1980s by a group of National youth corps members in the then Gongola State, now split into Adamawa and Taraba states. While the Koma community resides in Adamawa State, the new Stone Age people are in Taraba State.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2009/03/another-naked-tribe-found-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
I like ur patriotism, u are still trying so hard to make Ghana relevant . clap for ursrf
I don't need to do that cos, Ghana has been relevant in the African story for 200 plus years now and counting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
there is no shame in being ignorant about a backward society like nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

You tell me, i don't know. I work with the IMF and World bank accepted statistics. Which are you working with? The one from your ass?
the one from the calculation in relations to recent events
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
Foolish nigerian .Are you idiots not the ones always showing gross inferiority complex n jealousy towards anything Ghana?
You idiots always want to compare that useless country of yours to Ghana.
But we are not mates too.
nigeria is in the league of yemin ,south Sudan and Syria.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/famine-crisis-4-countries-that-need-help-1.3344967

We are even thinking of how to send food aid to you guys and you are here making noise

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
I don't need to do that cos, Ghana has been relevant in the African story for 200 plus years now and counting
lol ,OK keep telling ursef dat wan looooollll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jayceon:
there is no shame in being ignorant about a backward society like nigeria

OK yes oooo lol we are backward but free of slavery lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
Your useless country is ranked 22rd in HUMAN development INDEX .
Instead of you guys to force your government to improve the warfare of you guys,you are rather wasting your time on social media arguing with people from far better countries.
Are you normal?
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
good for you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Foolish nigerian .Are you idiots not the ones always showing gross inferiority complex n jealousy towards anything Ghana?
You idiots always want to compare that useless country of yours to Ghana.
But we are not mates too.
nigeria is in the league of yemin ,south Sudan and Syria.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/famine-crisis-4-countries-that-need-help-1.3344967

We are even thinking of how to send food aid to you guys and you are here making noise
looooooollll who knows Ghana ,looooooooooollllll nobody compares Nigeria to Ghana , everybody knows its an insult to Nigeria. how can a Nigeria that has one state bigger than Ghana in everytin have inferiority complex towards Ghana looooooooooolllllllll that's like saying america is jealous of mexico . plssss abeg tell how Ghana (30 million people with GDP 30 billion dollars) ca be compared to Nigeria ,what area plsss looooooooooppllll

if Nigeria can be compared to yemen then Ghana wud go extinct looooooooolllllll. my God this is too funny

and wen u were reading d famine article ,didn't u see wen they wrote NORTHEASTERN part of nigera looooooollll abi ur jealousy didn't allow u to see it loooooollll

nobody in nigeria see northeast as part of nigeria again . so continue talking ur rubbish let me keep laughing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
yet its GDP is higher than the whole Ghana looool , who are mocking
What is this idiot saying?
I think you need to get rid of that generator fumes in your boko head before you can realise how useless your counry is.
We are talking about better things and you are talking about bigger economy.
Are you mad?
How does your bigger economy affects your miserable lifes in nigeria?
You have oil,you have bigger GDP and so
You dont have electricity,
better schools,roads,health and road system.

Poor infrastructures yet you are celebrating "bigger economy"
You guys are seriously not normal.
Togo as a country is even far better than nigeria.
Apart from GDP Ghana is far far far better than nigeria in everything.
That comparison is not even logical.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jayceon:

South Africa was in existence centuries ago before colonialism as a whole started in Africa. They where even among the countries formerly known as 'Dominions' which pioneered the formation of the Common wealth of Nations.

There are two basic reasons why SA is ahead of Nigeria in infrastructural development. first is because of their existence as a territory long before Civilization and colonialism came to other African countries, second is the undeniable presence of the whites in large numbers there. They actually brought the civilization and many of them settled there afterwards due to the cool weather conditions, so they made sure development took place unlike the spiteful Colonialists whose main aim was exploitation and building of the European market.

Need I school you more?

Am a historian and it would be a pleasure from me, had SA started at same pace with Nigeria, This comparison wouldn't be necessary, we worked hard for everything we have today, while your grand masters are responsible for everything that makes u people a nation. An average black South African is a lazy ass, they wait for manner to fall from their masters, while we work hard here to achieve our goals.

So when next other Africans (Nigeria inclusive) are talking, u bunch should burry your heads in shame and keep thanking your grand masters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
looooooollll who knows Ghana ,looooooooooollllll nobody compares Nigeria to Ghana , everybody knows its an insult to Nigeria. how can a Nigeria that has one state bigger than Ghana in everytin have inferiority complex towards Ghana looooooooooolllllllll that's like saying america is jealous of mexico . plssss abeg tell how Ghana (30 million people with GDP 30 billion dollars) ca be compared to Nigeria ,what area plsss looooooooooppllll

if Nigeria can be compared to yemen then Ghana wud go extinct looooooooolllllll. my God this is too funny

and wen u were reading d famine article ,didn't u see wen they wrote NORTHEASTERN part of nigera looooooollll abi ur jealousy didn't allow u to see it loooooollll

nobody in nigeria see northeast as part of nigeria again . so continue talking ur rubbish let me keep laughing
Thank Bokoharam,Ebola and severe poverty for making nigeria a little popular.

If not bad/negative things do you think like even Togo will get to know about that useless country of yours?

Come and see how you fools are trooping to Ghana like refugees.

Who will even wish to travel to a useless filthy place like nigeria?

You can't mention better and civilized countries in Africa without including Ghana.

Any person will choose Ghana over nigeria anytime/anyday.

You idiots are even taking Ghanaian names and learning our accent.

nigeria is the only African country with Polio.

We are talking about better countries n u r also talking abt nigeria?
We are not talking about famine,terrorism and strange diseases ok.
Now crawl back to your cage you foolish terrorist.

A Ghanaian will never compare Ghana to a useless country like nigeria because that will be an insult on Ghana.
Now go n argue with your mates.
Polio infested zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..make it sound however you want,why would I be surprised by a stupid statement like that coming from a nigerian when you are known to be very hateful/tribal towards your own nigerian citizens

Mr self-hating negro you might as well complete your idiotic statement...."and nigeria would not be shitty as it is if we didn't gain independence" in the back of your head you are thinking it but are too ashamed to say it,but don't worry some of your leaders have already confessed that gaining independence was the biggest gamble,that's why they want to be re-colonized

You are trying so hard to twist FACTS...ohh yes I can say loudly NIGERIANS IMPORT NOTHING BUT CRIME IN SA and in fact is everywhre you go.do you know that many nigerians that die in foreign countries is mostly at the hands of their fellow countrymen? ...before you call others xenophobic,why are nigerians xenophobic against nigerians,yup we know that some people are not allowed to enter Lagos because they are a certain tribe..hahaha imagine 200 milions people fighting for the scraps left by the Brits

Are you really in a position to call Zuma a clown when your own president spend more time with his masters in Europe spending money that he looted from starving masses?? As they say.."wonders shall never end"

The only thing laughable here is a self-hating clown with it's "white is right,black is wrong" praise.dude why are you so upset that Mugabe gave back to Zimbos and chased the colonizers out? Do you really love whitey so much? Or are you just upset that whitey looted nigeria and left the masses starving?

Let me say this again:YOU IMPORT NOTHING BUT CRIME TO THE WORLD,it may crush your spirit but it's a universal fact that can't be ignored,ask Indians,Indonesians,ghananians.Nobody wants anything to do with you..sorry

All this anger for pointing out what you know deep down: that without whitey, a city like Cape Town would not exist. You can kid yourself all you want with Afrocentrist delusions, but you know and I know it, you're utter failures like most of your African brethren. Black people who form over 80% of the SA population own 9% of the JSE stock. I've seen nothing from your lazy, criminal, raping asses to suggest you could build the country you have now without whitey. I know it hurts your ego considering you came here to brag, but that's the reality. You know it. I know it. Deep down. grin You'd be just another Zimbabwe without whitey.

And yes, Nigerians in SA import crime into a country of criminals. The criminals that loot stores owned by their fellow Africans while spewing the propaganda they're fed about how all immigrants in their midst - except your white and Asian masters of course - are drug peddlers and run prossstitution rings. I wouldn't delude myself that plenty of Nigerians don't tarnish our names abroad. Your den of criminals though is hardly in a position to lecture anyone about criminality when you take a look around you and indulge in a bit of self-honesty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Marcelo290:
South Africa was in existence centuries ago before colonialism as a whole started in Africa. They where even among the countries formerly known as 'Dominions' which pioneered the formation of the Common wealth of Nations.

There are two basic reasons why SA is ahead of Nigeria in infrastructural development. first is because of their existence as a territory long before Civilization and colonialism came to other African countries, second is the undeniable presence of the whites in large numbers there. They actually brought the civilization and many of them settled there afterwards due to the cool weather conditions, so they made sure development took place unlike the spiteful Colonialists whose main aim was exploitation and building of the European market.

Need I school you more?

Am a historian and it would be a pleasure from me, had SA started at same pace with Nigeria, This comparison wouldn't be necessary, we worked hard for everything we have today, while your grand masters are responsible for everything that makes u people a nation. An average black South African is a lazy ass, they wait for manner to fall from their masters, while we work hard here to achieve our goals.

So when next other Africans (Nigeria inclusive) are talking, u bunch should burry your heads in shame and keep thanking your grand masters.
thank you!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
O0XYGEN:

What is this idiot saying?
I think you need to get rid of that generator fumes in your boko head before you can realise how useless your counry is.
We are talking about better things and you are talking about bigger economy.
Are you mad?
How does your bigger economy affects your miserable lifes in nigeria?
You have oil,you have bigger GDP and so
You dont have electricity,
better schools,roads,health and road system.

Poor infrastructures yet you are celebrating "bigger economy"
You guys are seriously not normal.
Togo as a country is even far better than nigeria.
Apart from GDP Ghana is far far far better than nigeria in everything.
That comparison is not even logical.
loooooooooolllllllllll I sed it , he will start barking abt electricity and boko haram and infrastructure loooooooolllllll this foool has not been to lagos or abuja or calabar or akwa ibom or owerri even Port harcourt and he is talking abt infrastructures , better schools,health care and roads looooooolllllll this is y nobody takes u guys seriously in Africa . plsss wat is Ghana better than Nigeria at loooopllll , I didn't laugh this hard wen I was talking to d Kenyans ,becos they are more reasonable and at least they have a say in Africa . but this guy is just cracking me up ,saying Nigeria is useless looooooolllll and saying "Ghana is better than Nigeria in everytin except GDP" loooooooooooolllllll like wat plssss looooollll chai !! my country is indeed a great country see the amount of African countries that are queing up just to argue with Nigeria loooooollll abeg who's next after Ghana loooooll

guy continue talking, u are cracking me up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooooooooolllllllllll I sed it , he will start barking abt electricity and boko haram and infrastructure loooooooolllllll this foool has not been to lagos or abuja or calabar or akwa ibom or owerri even Port harcourt and he is talking abt infrastructures , better schools,health care and roads looooooolllllll this is y nobody takes u guys seriously in Africa . plsss wat is Ghana better than Nigeria at loooopllll , I didn't laugh this hard wen I was talking to d Kenyans ,becos they are more reasonable and at least they have a say in Africa . but this guy is just cracking me up ,saying Nigeria is useless looooooolllll and saying "Ghana is better than Nigeria in everytin except GDP" loooooooooooolllllll like wat plssss looooollll chai !! my country is indeed a great country see the amount of African countries that are queing up just to argue with Nigeria loooooollll abeg who's next after Ghana loooooll

guy continue talking, u are cracking me up
what is Nigeria's say in Africa? Nigeria's influence is limited because it does not have the kind of diplomatic clot

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 37 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.