Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,539 members, 7,895,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6371580 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Aren't you tired of posting facts? You are giving them a hard time! grin
BlcoChina2018:

Are you a comedian? You sound like one cheesy grin grin Nigeria that can’t “overrun” boko haram wants to “overrun” west Africa ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin. And what are the F00ls waiting for?

Oya, begin to overrun now grin grin grin grin this is the biggest joke I’ve heard from a bokonigerian in many years grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Pwapwapwapwaaaa...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
do you people love culture grin grin

Welll, hear me now
No Rasta picking, you no get inna here
Hey!
An' as a Rastaman, I and I no fi swear
I know what kind of man I would have been
If I'm not allowed to talk about what I see
But then again, Bible say
Let yea be yea and nay be nay
Cah Jah Jah never built the world inna one day
Jah Jah built everything inna different way
Him make human beings fi have children and him ??

So cry blood, motherless children, cry blood
Bawl blood, all Ethiopians bawl blood
Jah!
Cry blood, motherless children, cry blood
By blood, all Ethiopians bawl blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx7ybmpS0ic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i knew it grin..just like lioneza an you grin grin

Well, we don't beat around the bush. We're direct & go for what we want. Usually, we go for successful people because we know love alone cannot pay the bills. That's being realistic. Who wants to date a loser? They call us heartless, when we're just looking out for number one, without wasting ours or anybody's time with fairytales of "unconditional love" tongue

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2018-06-25-dmf-confirms-to-twitter-that-money-is-love-is-a-xhosa-proverb/&ved=2ahUKEwis-YH9trjgAhWPx4UKHTZcBH04ChAWMAR6BAgFEAE&usg=AOvVaw1Xo9DYsc7h22exTcDsdiyj

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yes you are..first you tell me we are mpenzis grin..then degrade it to rafikis ..then ya kill rafikis to default mode..not fair i say grin

Call me whoever you want but I won't call you mpenzi grin. I know I was not fair, I was just kiding , you have to understand that we are still rafikis. grin But just RAFIKIS grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Jonraid:
It means ''She is friendly''
Okay, we good grin
@ kazikazi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Atiku is the opposition here. Core issues are hardly brought to the front burner..dome of these candidates whip up ethnic and tribal sentiments to win votes.

I'm actually voting for atiku, there are other credible candidates though. People like Kingsley moghalu, Omoyele sowore. But they have no structure, and national appeal.The complexity of our politics here right now make it IMPOSSIBLE for revolutionaries to win. .but we'll get there someday.

Yea, Atiku seems fit. Good luck you guys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
mwacheni mke wangu
ya nani mke? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
edit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

Okay, we good grin

@ kazikazi
Guys are playing hey!

Tell me,how Ethiopia & Eritrea are moving towards everlasting peace in the horn.I remember you said some Eritreans are moving to Ethiopia for resettlement
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

ya nani mke? grin
Hahahaha..

I never knew you know some Swahili!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
Guys are playing hey!

Tell me,how Ethiopia & Eritrea are moving towards everlasting peace in the horn.I remember you said some Eritreans are moving to Ethiopia for resettlement

Yea. The border was opened but now it is closed. The activity between the two isn't as it use to be. Only people with permission paper can pass to Eritrea now. Their ruler hasn't come on Africa Union summit too. Things are slowing down now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahahaha..
I never knew you know some Swahili!

I try grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

So cry blood, motherless children, cry blood
Bawl blood, all Ethiopians bawl blood
Jah!
Cry blood, motherless children, cry blood
By blood, all Ethiopians bawl blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx7ybmpS0ic

Scary
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

I try grin
I see.You will know more.I have seen some other habesha who are quick to learn Swahili.You sound so similar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

Scary
Yah it is quite scary
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
I see.You will know more.I have seen some other habesha who are quick to learn Swahili.You sound so similar

Swahili is very simple if you try. No problem in pronouncing it. Have you guys realised that you have a lot of Swahili words which starts with letter 'm'?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kenyan..the land of great people like Obama an others.. grin
I know the guy was born of Kenyan father but can you guys really claim him as Kenyan since he doesn't have a direct connection to the culture? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah it is quite scary
Is mtisTheQuibit joining ISIS or something? Cry blood by blood?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

Yea. The border was opened but now it is closed. The activity between the two isn't as it use to be. Only people with permission paper can pass to Eritrea now. Their ruler hasn't come on Africa Union summit too. Things are slowing down now
Peace and harmony wont be established in just a day,it usually takes long.The thing which I admires most is your leadership willingness towards achieving that.At least they humbled trying to make it work. Commendable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2019
This stupid the african countries has chose to pick with nigeria shows how jobless their government has left them.......
They keep throwing minor achievementioned at our face and covering their thereby disturbing search engines(google) to fish out our fault as though they fault less and better than our

New flash is you ain't in as much as you keep bringing stupid statistics ( like literacy rate, technological investment still it has a smaller percentage of Nigerians that enjoy these privileges is still larger than your entire countries (that is your claim was not fabricated)

In terms of PPP China has a larger percentage than US but still the world recognise us over China and as such they are not be compared. .....thanks is the same case with nigeria and other african countries. ..

China is the world 2nd largest economy but still has a lot of its citizens living poverty and yes when it come to financial capability uk can not rival with China despite the fact that they have lifted most of their citizen from poverty.....

So in a nutshell you may argue all you want and belive all you want we are still better than you....
Imagine kenya saying they invested more in technology than we did but yet nigeria ranks better in the most technologically advanced countries (use your search engine --google)
Stop comparing us like we are constantly think of you (to be honest I only heard of kenya 2 years ago when my dad was assigned to work with a company over there:: bottom line is that we don't care about you we have our problems and we constantly looking for solution, I suggest you do the same
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

He needs prayers! A man needs our help?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2019
This is some load of bullcrap! You reason to shallow!
samorobo:
This stupid the african countries has chose to pick with nigeria shows how jobless their government has left them.......
They keep throwing minor achievementioned at our face and covering their thereby disturbing search engines(google) to fish out our fault as though they fault less and better than our

New flash is you ain't in as much as you keep bringing stupid statistics ( like literacy rate, technological investment still it has a smaller percentage of Nigerians that enjoy these privileges is still larger than your entire countries (that is your claim was not fabricated)

In terms of PPP China has a larger percentage than US but still the world recognise us over China and as such they are not be compared. .....thanks is the same case with nigeria and other african countries. ..

China is the world 2nd largest economy but still has a lot of its citizens living poverty and yes when it come to financial capability uk can not rival with China despite the fact that they have lifted most of their citizen from poverty.....

So in a nutshell you may argue all you want and belive all you want we are still better than you....
Imagine kenya saying they invested more in technology than we did but yet nigeria ranks better in the most technologically advanced countries (use your search engine --google)

Stop comparing us like we are constantly think of you (to be honest I only heard of kenya 2 years ago when my dad was assigned to work with a company over there:: bottom line is that we don't care about you we have our problems and we constantly looking for solution, I suggest you do the same
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
[b]Peace and harmony wont be established in just a day,it usually takes long.[/b]The thing which I admires most is your leadership willingness towards achieving that.At least they humbled trying to make it work. Commendable.

It actually happened. Our PM said that he want peace with Eritrea. Woke up in the morning and then saw him on TV in Asmara. Signed many things. Brought Issayas with him and made big celebrations. Border was opened. People started moving here and there. They started attending different ceremonies together. . . .

Eritrea Ethiopia relation still feels like a dream. Every day we hear aggrements and peace and harmony was fast. Now it is getting a little serious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

Scary
nah its a very nice song grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Jonraid:
This is some load of bullcrap!
Yeah that what you would say but you know it's the truth.....why not agrue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

its about mistreatment of black man ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
He needs prayers! A man needs our help?
kazibure please away with ths..its a reggae music an if ya dont follow the wording please just stop...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2019
ednited:

Swahili is very simple if you try. No problem in pronouncing it. Have you guys realised that you have a lot of Swahili words which starts with letter 'm'?
Yah, most of Swahili words starts with 'm'. And most of vowels used is "a". Swahili don't use x, or q.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I know the guy was born of Kenyan father but can you guys really claim him as Kenyan since he doesn't have a direct connection to the culture? grin

Father kenyan... cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
its about mistreatment of black man ...
o oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.