Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,512 members, 7,895,141 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6369715 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Omoluabi16:

lool. How can we even defend Nigeria? what's going on here is shameful. Nigeria is still the greatest country in Africa though..our predicament is self inflicted. Unless we decide to grow up, we will still be crawling. We have everything at our disposal, we just choose the wrong path. How do we even tell people that a cup of rice won't solve their problem?

In europe and britain it is the same with nigerians they will collect 2 pounds and then they go and vote for idiot when most of them are suffering there. Millions of them are unemployed in uk. When I was in uk nigerians we'll tell you a nigerian can do nothing for them the next day you see them going to vote for a nigeria the problem nigerians face is we are educated illiterate we believe we know everything but we know nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Jonraid:
This question is about to open up a can of worms! We are at page 3000+ and still we haven't gotten an answer or even a clue yet!

Are you sure it is not poverty educated illiterate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
slum dwellers
in cubicles claiming masters
The funniest thing is Lagos airport makes Ghana look like a European country. Lagos airport is shameful and smells because it is looks like Malam Attah Market where even Kotonte is sold and Momoni. The ambience is not welcoming.

i call on the authority to transform llagos international airport. that is the most popular airport in Nigeria. government takes action .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
the Ghanaian immigration is busy deporting your poor dirty asses back to nigeria

your country is the poverty capital of the world and it will still be the poverty capital of the world by 2050

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=darfay post=75718975][/quote]

You are very happy that ghana is enjoying your oil money better than yourself look how many nigerian companies have left to ghana in the last six years. Keep on fooling yourself that nigerians control ghana when in reality ghanaians control your oil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
This elusive cat would be good for tourism!
NairobiWalker:

As long as you have any big cat, you can have a Black Panther. A Black Panther is not a species of its own but simply a melanistic version of any big cat. They are normally very dangerous and successful hunters due to the efficient camouflage that comes with the black colour.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
stone any ghanian begging for a living in Nigeria. gone are those days when Ghanaian are flocking Nigeria. it is impossible now, the reversed is the case. They are many schools owned by Ghanaians in Nigeria. i can give you a list of 10 off head.

Please do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Dar es salaam based Simba Sc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
darfay:

Please do
i have listed tnem. go and count it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
check your entire country history

you have always been beggars to Ghana
and you will stay that way for centuries as long as you have 140 million starving people.

Afigure mandated to grom YoY

What about these folks dominating you in your own country. Nigerians own almost anything in Ghana from banks to insurance, Telecom, filling station,hotels, restaurant to even television stations and kiosk
Almost all shops in kumasi are owned by Nigerians

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Not so sure about the pink though! grin

Sportpesa boosting it's visibility!

The sky is not the limit for Sportpesa!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2019
Tanzania
These are ordinary folks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
The funniest thing is Lagos airport makes Ghana look like a European country. Lagos airport is shameful and smells because it is looks like Malam Attah Market where even Kotonte is sold and Momoni. The ambience is not welcoming.

i call on the authority to transform llagos international airport. that is the most popular airport in Nigeria. government takes action .

I think nigerians are now totally mentor look at buhari blaming that his certificate is in ghana. For god sake how do you blame in other country for your school certificate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
The country is being run by an uneducated herdsman! Oh dear!
sufferNsmiling:

I think nigerians are now totally mentor look at buhari blaming that his certificate is in ghana. For god sake how do you blame in other country for your school certificate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:

1 perker elementary school

2 perker international high school

3 Akure academy

4 salas international school

5 evergreen kaduna (let me stop here.

Ghanian in Nigeria are just very handful. and they are employer of labour.

I like how you tell lies. Those schools are owned by Nigerians. At least show us your imaginary Ghanaian owners

Ghanaians employ which is it by riding okada or by hawking buns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
darfay:

What about these folks dominating you in your own country. Nigerians own almost anything in Ghana from banks to insurance, Telecom, filling station,hotels, restaurant to even television stations and kiosk
care to name what Nigerians own in Ghana ?

dumb kid back for more whipping.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Jonraid:
The country is being run by an uneducated herdsman! Oh dear!

What exactly is your pain with Nigeria? The other day you accused kazikazi of being obsessed with Kenya while you on the other hand have dropped out of the University to dedicate your destiny to this thread and you are only 19
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
darfay:

How can all shops in kumasi be owned by nigerians when 400 to 600 of their shows were shut down and sent packing.. but ghana oil your own money that is a true fact. Just the amount of money leaving nigeria To ghana. You cannot see that your oil money is used in building ghana while you are wondering in poverty

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2019
I'm sticking to the theme which says-Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspect (Facts don't lie)
darfay:

What exactly is your pain with Nigeria? The other day you accused kazikazi of being obsessed with Kenya while you on the other hand have dropped out of the University to dedicate your destiny to this thread and you are only 19

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=darfay post=75718975][/quote] this is like Ghanaians saying because they own schools and companies in Nigeria
they call shots

dumbest thing only dumb people with low self esteem post
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
And I'm not 19!
darfay:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:

i second this call

since most Nigerians dont think They deserve better

I second this call
i want Nigeria to develop so that i can come on holidays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
darfay:

I like how you tell lies. Those schools are owned by Nigerians. At least show us your imaginary Ghanaian owners

Ghanaians employ which is it by riding okada or by hawking buns
You are joking right . why don't you make a little investigation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Jonraid:
I'm sticking to the theme which says-Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspect (Facts don't lie)

Stupid teenager better goan watch Disney or something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
You are joking right . why don't you make a little investigation.

Post the Ghanaian owners na
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by YAHREIGNS: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Guess who's following after a good example grin

A sister city. Well take good care of our little sister City.

The giant will wake up if we keep this up cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol I posted a picture calming that ibadan was nairobi and stupid kenyas fell for it as it should.......not knowing I was sacastically mocking their scanty skyline......(laughing ) this just keeps getting better

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
You just need to stop that hatred Charly and move on undecided
the entire Nigeria is fill with hate towards Ghana

that is just a known fact the whole world knows.
grin grin grin grin

yet we are not moved by your hatred
we dont even book your existence

tell your nairalanders that there are 54 african countries they can compare their country with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
The hatred you Ghanaians have for Nigeria is becoming wide grin

Educated illiterate here is something for you. Why are nigerian lizzy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
this is like Ghanaians saying because they own schools and companies in Nigeria
they call shots

dumbest thing only dumb people with low self esteem post

Who dash una schools and company for Nigeria abi una Don dey count buns hawkers and okada riders as company?

nigerians controlling ghana economy

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjfyJOEgbvgAhUBzoUKHUrxBWsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbuzznigeria.com%2Fnigerians-who-are-calling-the-shots-in-the-ghanaian-economy-see-list%2F&psig=AOvVaw0jpakENM7hTYTRxUa3RYFg&ust=1550226273632877

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2019
samorobo:
Lol I posted a picture calming that ibadan was nairobi and stupid kenyas fell for it as it should.......not knowing I was sacastically mocking their scanty skyline......(laughing ) this just keeps getting better
you were just dumb living in your dream grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.