Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,472 members, 7,894,997 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6367624 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so in summary Russia is a bad neighbor ...yes grin
IN Summary

Russia is the good neighbour who will beat you at chess
When you try to bite the hand that feeds you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i know you just implemented yours but ours is way bigger than yours...lets say around 60000 in naira grin

Just tell me in Kenya currency. I want to see something m grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

you're an enemy of the state.
My bad ..i meant the hip hop Kenyan music...I love the other types though..Kenyan music is the best cheesy

Live Concert in Barranquilla (Colombia)--old skool grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
IN Summary

Russia is the good neighbour who will beat you at chess
When you try to bite the hand that feeds you
bad neighbor .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Who to you Palaver is a documentary? See snapshot 1.

The Blinkards was not a move. Stop peddling lies here. It was a satirical play.
if newsreel were movies like Ghana had plenty movies in 1915

there's something wrong with Nigerian Wikipedians

Fact still remains

the blinkards was a movie and palaver was a newsreel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
it is not about what is the average cost of purchasing power only, it also factor in Health ,Education - Income , inequality ,Gender Inequality and Sustainability of the economy.
what is poverty rate?

when you consider cape verde as an example, it has a very low growth rate compare to the top economy in africs. . yes they have a strong gdp per capital but not strong economy. which why i say HDI illustration is effecient.. you don't neef to have strong Gdp. they are also some country also with lower gdp per capital but doing well in Human index development.
cape verde has a good economy, they've been growing at over 4% for d past 5years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Abuja metro line

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i know you just implemented yours but ours is way bigger than yours...lets say around 60000 in naira grin

Ode

When you factor in the cost of living nko. Houses and food items are cheaper in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

I know you don't understand the meaning of second reading, illiterate. Besides, the bill was sponsored by the executive. I don't know if you will understand that either.

What is the length of Kwame Nkuruma circle flyover? Liar.
olodo ni e. but i will continue to enlight you so you can learn. in Nigeria senate level, there is what is called first, second and third reading.All this process are call proceeding. The second reading stage is when a draft of a bill is read a second time. a vote is then taken on the general outlines of the bill before being sent to committee which we now forward it to third reading. it is from the third reading that the bill we be rejected or approved based on the consensus agreement. Now give us report on the third reading stage of the bill. what does the senate approve?

i have given you a simple work, calculate all the entire kano flyover and compare it with a single flyover in circle accra. since you lack technical knolwedge.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

what what what whatttt....?

am a gentleman that likes pussy,sooo what....??
before the fall
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don’t joke with poverty ooh grin poverty can make people to do crazy things angry grin and that is why I am very concerned about the elections tomorrow. Every election, there is always tension in Nigeria. I have been a election observer in Nigeria since 1999. I am not observing this time but I am following closely from my base in Accra. For me, what makes the 2019 elections a bit worrying is the fact that the two leading candidates both want to win, coupled with the level of poverty, makes it a very scary scenario!

I know Atiku personally and I think he will make a better president, but will Buhari be willing to drop the ball and walk away like Jonathan did? The problem with nigerian leaders is not about the man at the top. Rather, it is about the people around him who are benefiting from his rule. I know what I am talking about. Very interesting times in Nigeria.

I pray you guys have a successful elections sha grin

forgiveness:

It is now 91.5 million. I hope you decipher the 500,000 are the Ghanians living here. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Not everyone are illiterates. They have read and gotten the message. Next!
good you did
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
you are very funny just tell me one thing of note that your over feed takoredi boy scouts have achieved
everything you cant achieve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Don’t joke with poverty ooh grin poverty can make people to do crazy things angry grin and that is why I am very concerned about the elections tomorrow. Every election, there is always tension in Nigeria. I have been a election observer in Nigeria since 1999. I am not observing this time but I am following closely from my base in Accra. For me, what makes the 2019 elections a bit worrying is the fact that the two leading candidates both want to win, coupled with the level of poverty, makes it a very scary scenario!

I know Atiku personally and I think he will make a better president, but will Buhari be willing to drop the ball and walk away like Jonathan did? The problem with nigerian leaders is not about the man at the top. Rather, it is about the people around him who are benefiting from his rule. I know what I am talking about. Very interesting times in Nigeria.

the election will be one of d most successful elections in naija so far, no tension in d air.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
what is poverty rate?
poverty rate in where?

cape verde has a good economy, they've been growing at over 4% for d past 5years.
will you compare it with Ghana or Ethiopia that has been growing around 7/8 percent rate of similar year. cape verde even suffer a set back sometimes ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Laughable coming from someone from a country where "UK-used" anything seems to be on demand. The truth is, Nigerians worship anything foreign. Some of you even claim to be Jews, just to feel unique grin Everyday you butcher each other for rituals. Doesn't sound like a country where you "prioritise" or even value each other as humans. Parents selling off their kids for peanuts. If not that, then they bury them alive. The list to how evil you are towards your own is endless & yet you're here spewing self-righteous garbage. Remove South Africa from your deluded gobbledygook. We will NEVER put foreigners above our own people! Hell will 1st freeze over before that happens. I know you're crass & lack class, but there's a huge difference between being hospitable & straight up being a bootlicker. The latter is more YOUR style, Hector the projector. Don't you have a Chinese master to fan or feed grapes to as per your job description? One more thing, it is not our fault you're from an unattractive country that has nothing to offer tourists. Maybe if you didn't eat everything, including bush rats, you'd stand a chance to compete with the rest of us. Take that up with your maker & leave us out of your frustrations.

Btw, being a tour guide is more honourable than stealing underwear & removing people's intestines, in hopes of scoring a quick buck. Is there no end to your backwardness?

All this rubbish you posted about Nigeria yet you always on Nairaland 24/7 why not deactivate on focus on your perfect country

No let mo get gbege o

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
poverty rate in where?

will you compare it with Ghana or Ethiopia that has been growing around 7/8 percent rate of similar year. cape verde even suffer a set back sometimes ago.
forget about it.... I wanna sleep. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

hahaaa an i though i saw its name somewhere in the list of not so good cities..wonder why grin

Mombasha has never been listed among cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you Mr.Ibu, the comedian? How many Nigerians are gainfully employed? Perhaps 10% grin of what use is minimum wage to 10% of the population? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin

forgiveness:

The jobs in Lagos alone are more than all the jobs in Ghana. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:

Although poverty itself can be defined as a general scarcity or dearth, or the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money the measure of poverty is based on income (i.e. an income insufficient the acquire necessary provisions) so the rate is percentage of the population below a certain income. What that income is (World Bank measures absolute poverty at less than $1.25 a day.

YES and that is the only credible standard we have as of now.

cape verde is an example. even they are similar case of coumtry who perform vwry bad in gdp per income but still show a very good HDI
thanks for educating him

he will soon respond that no one has come to count him so the figures are wrong. grin grin grin grin

the extreme poverty figure is now 120 million in 2019
whiles the figure for poverty itself is 160 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Calabar electric light rail

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

Would you just eat your banku and mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
Sweet dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Mombasha has never been listed among cities
bad ones or good ones grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

The jobs in Lagos alone are more than all the jobs in Ghana. grin

Did you know that vaxx said household items sold in Nigeria are manufactured in Ghana. Even when things are 4x more expensive over there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Accra can iser your intercity train....cause iam still coming with port Harcourt city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
grin grin shervy man..ya now an enchanter now ? .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Accra can i see your intercity train ....cause i am still coming with port Harcourt metro pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is a rather simplistic way of looking at things. Are you an economist? Food and housing are cheaper and yet Nigerians are fleeing the mudderland like something is chasing them?

darfay:

Ode

When you factor in the cost of living nko. Houses and food items are cheaper in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Did you know that vaxx said household items sold in Nigeria are manufactured in Ghana. Even when things are 4x more expensive over there
you don't understand how international business work? i am ready to let you know for free
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

Another bonafide citizen of the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin evil scvmbags!
You're a illiterate thug, get out grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will be very happy to eat my bank and tilapia and mind my business. Unfortunately, you Bokogerians are constantly dragging Ghana and Ghanaians into your stvpid arguments angry that is the issue shocked angry can you tell your fuelish countrymen to leave Ghana out of their crap?

darfay:

Would you just eat your banku and mind your business

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.