Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,986 members, 7,876,733 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6315825 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes of course. We are superior Africans. We lead and others follow.
Do you know that there is no single Billionaire in the entire East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda e.t.c)? While Nigeria on the other hand have not less than 10 billionaires (all business people)?
I do not think any East ,Central or Southern African follows anything Nigerians do.
First of all, we think you Nigerians, are a couple of retards.
Southern Africans copy South Africa.
Central Africa copies France and We are fans of the West(Christians) and India(Muslims).
The first thing that comes to a Kenyan mind about Nigeria is;
The local drug peddler.
The scammers, bank hackers, being arrested by Interpol every month on our soil
Poor English in Nigerian movies
The people who are ever at the deportation wing of JKIA
Your women have large lips and apply too much lip balm in the movies.
Poor English again.
To Ugandans Nigerians are:
Pooooooor English!
the people we tell the deportees to walk back home, Museveni has no money to waste on plane deportations!!
To Tanzanians Nigerians are:
Transiting to South Africa. Bwana Asifiwe!!!
Tried and murdered the Swahili language at customs and need to be deported for that!!
To Somalis Nigerians are:
Scammers
monkeys
To Ethiopians Nigerians are:
Baboons just slightly lighter in color than the Baboons to our West
To Eritreans Nigerians are:
The people who compete with us in drowning in the Med
To South Sudanese Nigerians are:
To be charged $1000 a year for a business permit since they will scam us anyways
To Seychelles Nigerians are:
To be deported on arrival
To Mauritians Nigerians are:
Wait , Where is Nigeria exactly?Oh, on the mainland!!On the other side?So on Mars then.
To Rwandans Nigerians are:
Very very ugley!!
To Burundians Nigerians are:
Je ne parle pas anglais
To Sudanese Nigerians are:
The prostitutes of Port Sudan and comfort women when on Hajj
You clearly do not know how poor Nigerian reputation is around here.
Superior Africans indeed!!More like lowlifes we deport every month who still insist on crawling back!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

I do not think any East ,Central or Southern African follows anything Nigerians do.
Central Africa copies France and We are fans of the West(Christians) and India(Muslims).
The local drug peddler.
Poor English again.
Pooooooor English!
the people we tell the deportees to walk back home, Museveni has no money to waste on plane deportations!!
Tried and murdered the Swahili language at customs and need to be deported for that!!
Scammers
monkeys
To be charged $1000 a year for a business permit since they will scam us anyways
Wait , Where is Nigeria exactly?Oh, on the mainland!!On the other side?So on Mars then.
Very very ugley!!
Je ne parle pas anglais
Superior Africans indeed!!More like lowlifes we deport every month who still insist on crawling back!!

Eishh!!!Tuliza,tuliza.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Teasing red-haired people is different from abusing the "blackness" of another country. Hair colour is not an identity. Whether an Irish man has ginger or brown hair, he's still Irish. Blackness is an identity. When you insult a tribe or country based on how black they are, you're basically rating black people's worth based on who is fairer.
Thank you bro. There are different shades of skin color between me and my siblings. Even amongst my kids and between my nieces and nephews. Someone might be skinfolk but they aint kinfolk and somebody might be blood but not family. Moral of the story: skin color is just like sweet wrapping or clothes, they dont tell how sweet what is underneath.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Eishh!!!Tuliza,tuliza.
Good Morning!!It is a chilly morning in Nairobi with our European weather at 16 degrees Celsius and Zuku speeds are excellent.So I needed to 'warm up'.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2017
14:

Controlling does not mean owning, otherwise we would be having 20 richest whites south africans in the entire continent. You will never have that because south africa's economy is not owned by one person of small group of people, it is owned by pension money. and who are the biggest pension contributors, black south africans. google "PIC" you will get educated, they have shares from Mtn, shoprite to Sasol.

Ask yourself why are those Zimbabweans you are praising so much, half of the population has rushed to South africa for greener pasture? we have about 4m zimbabweans, our problem is not only Nigerians who seek asylum in SA like there is a war in nigeria. There is 1m somalians, 500 000 ethiopians, 1m congolese, 250 000 nigerians, 2m mozambicans. 9m foreigners in a country of 56m population, thats too much.
let knowledge spread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

We would prefer to replace Nigerians with East and Central Africans.Our kin, and much better behaved too. And much less arrogant too. I prefer Ugandans.And Rwandans.Less risk, and less arrogance.
very important point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

We would prefer to replace Nigerians with East and Central Africans.Our kin, and much better behaved too. And much less arrogant too. I prefer Ugandans.And Rwandans.Less risk, and less arrogance.

Keep dreaming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Lying through your teeth.

Most East Central & Southern Africans secretly wish they had our confidence. Everyone complaining about Naija arrogance secretly wants to be us.

GERALD710:

The local drug peddler.
Poor English again.
Pooooooor English!
Scammers
monkeys
Very very ugley!!
Je ne parle pas anglais

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

For the first time you made use of your frigging brain. I know how to handle dimwits like you. Your brain is not a baseball cap! I'm waiting to see how you progress with your newfound status as a human with a brain.

Mehn gtfoh with your weak a$$ rebuttals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2017
naijalander:

Mehn gtfoh with your weak a$$ rebuttals

You better behave. I learnt through this forum you are an economic refugee in kenya. I hope you are into clean business. Otherwise soon you will be in the deportation wing of JKIA destination Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
14:

Controlling does not mean owning, otherwise we would be having 20 richest whites south africans in the entire continent. You will never have that because south africa's economy is not owned by one person of small group of people, it is owned by pension money. and who are the biggest pension contributors, black south africans. google "PIC" you will get educated, they have shares from Mtn, shoprite to Sasol.

Ask yourself why are those Zimbabweans you are praising so much, half of the population has rushed to South africa for greener pasture? we have about 4m zimbabweans, our problem is not only Nigerians who seek asylum in SA like there is a war in nigeria. There is 1m somalians, 500 000 ethiopians, 1m congolese, 250 000 nigerians, 2m mozambicans. 9m foreigners in a country of 56m population, thats too much.

But that would mean you're merely bystanders and spectators in your own economy. So why would you be bragging about what white people are essentially achieving? Post-apartheid South Africa despite all efforts at wealth redistribution with generous welfare policies is still in the grip of massive inequality. White people still control most of the JSE stocks, control most of the land, head the overwhelming majority of the biggest corporations. All you have is political leadership. So all those Zimbabweans are not running there to feed off your work. After Mugabe wrecked their once prosperous economy with his incompetence and populist land and business reclamation from whitey, they simply ran to the nearest country controlled by whitey. An unfortunate indictment on the tragic failures of the black race. I wanna weep myself sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

The local drug peddler.
Poor English again.
Pooooooor English!
Scammers
monkeys
Very very ugley!!
Je ne parle pas anglais

Haha. Noma sana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2017
naijalander:

Lying through your teeth.

Most East Central & Southern Africans secretly wish they had our confidence. Everyone complaining about Naija arrogance secretly wants to be us.

No African wants to risk the deadly Mediterranean journeys reaching for white Europe, or have little power, or be associated with Boko Haram, or be a criminal. Only Nigerians want to be like themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

Nigerians do not dominate any sector in East Central or Southern Africa.
And btw, your arrogance(in addition to your criminal behavior) is the reason why we keep booting your people put of our country all the time.And there is nothing you people can do about it.
Since there are no Kenyans in Nigeria you can boot out in return.
And what exactly does Nigeria have that Kenyans should be jealous about??Erratic power? No piped water or sewer systems in virtaually all the towns. No public health system to speak of or corruption on a level that makes our own look like child's play
Last I checked, we do not have Kenyans drowning in the Med trying to reach Europe.We do not have Kenyans running away from our country and forcing ourselves in others like the way Nigerians have run away to South Africa and even here.
Neither are we arrogant about our achievements.
That is why South Africans like us. You do not hear of Kenyans being specifically targeted for xenophobia now do you??The same way we do not mistreat South Africans(and we have plenty in Kenya, though mostly White) because they are not criminals

I was particularly amused by the sheer naivety and stupidity of the bolded comment. grin You think street urchins who attacked any black foreigners they could grab and looted plenty of foreign owned stores including Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Malawians, Somalis etc have specific love for Kenyans? How deluded are you? Your very own country evacuated Kenyan nationals in each of the last 2 waves of xenophobic attacks in SA in 2015 and 2017.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjCj-mmiqvTAhUHblAKHSSgDMcQFggtMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.co.ke%2Fnews%2FKenyans-flee-South-Africa-attacks%2F1056-3827694-u6s7ug%2F&usg=AFQjCNHzOsM_eO34Ke9PZxAfIDIJGg6gNQ&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjCj-mmiqvTAhUHblAKHSSgDMcQFghbMAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daargroup.com%2Fdaar-group%2Flatest-news%2Fvanguardngr-kenya-to-evacuate-citizens-from-south-africa-as-xenophobic-attacks-rage&usg=AFQjCNHYXY_B_eGK0Qq0kTsKsK-WXCFDsw&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM

To score whatever cheap point you were trying to score, you chose to endorse savagery that makes Africans look like animals. Because in your deluded, misinformed bubble, Kenyans are immune and they absolutely love you. grin Kenyan nationals have even been evacuated from South Sudan in the past after being attacked by locals. I guess that's because you're all criminals, right? I mean, that's your twisted reasoning for the savagery of economically frustrated, unemployed, criminal thugs who attack foreigners to vent their frustrations.

Let's get something straight, the South African xenophobic barbarism had little to do with foreign criminals. I listened to a couple of interviewed thugs on SABC who claimed Nigerian nationals for example were "hijacking" their houses (Nigerians bought up houses and estates repossessed by banks and the government from South Africans), intermarrying with their women, peddling drugs to their girls who go into prostitution and all that. The notion that hundreds of those thugs looting shops were driven by some kind of righteous anger is preposterous. They were disillusioned, frustrated, unemployed, impoverished people who just picked easy targets: African foreigners who can't fight back. The first Nigerian to be attacked in 2015 owned a mechanic shop. Not to mention South Africa's violent crime reputation is second to none in Africa.

A lot of you Kenyans and Ghanaians here also seem to live in this fantasy world where your impoverished countries provide some kind of asylum base for Nigerians. Kenya has a diaspora population that's about 9% of your domestic population, most of them all over Africa. Nigeria is a country of close to 200 million people and Igbo people in particularly are mercantile people who migrate a lot within and outside Nigeria to trade. A similar proportion of Nigerians in diaspora would be massive. Nobody seems to think Indians and Chinese and Lebanese people travel over Africa because they're running from their countries, yet you keep parroting the same line about Nigerians to flatter your deluded notions. As if you provide any kind of welfare for Nigerians in your midst.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
South African xenophobia is just plain a$$ barbarism, I was surprised to see some ni9ga commenting here that there are 9 million foreigners in their country hence justifying them. We have millions of foreigners in kenya and no one gives a damn and many countries in the world have foreigners.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

A lot of you Kenyans and Ghanaians here also seem to live in this fantasy world where your impoverished countries provide some kind of asylum base for Nigerians. Kenya has a diaspora population that's about 9% of your domestic population, most of them all over Africa. Nigeria is a country of close to 200 million people and Igbo people in particularly are mercantile people who migrate a lot within and outside Nigeria to trade. A similar proportion of Nigerians in diaspora would be massive. Nobody seems to think Indians and Chinese and Lebanese people travel over Africa because they're running from their countries, yet you keep parroting the same line about Nigerians to flatter your deluded notions. As if you provide any kind of welfare for Nigerians in your midst.

We are really an asylum base because had they not come here, they would be drowning in the Mediterranean. That alone is enough welfare to the Nigerians who seem to have given up on their country. And man, do not compare Nigerians with Chinese or Indians. The two countries are doing better economically and are considered the next superpowers, and they are not associated with crime like Nigerians, who seem to have the crime DNA. They also do not drown running to Europe. Plus their populations make Nigerias seem like drop in the ocean.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We are really an asylum base because had they not come here, they would be drowning in the Mediterranean. That alone is enough welfare to the Nigerians who seem to have given up on their country. And man, do not compare Nigerians with Chinese or Indians. The two countries are doing better economically and are considered the next superpowers, and they are not associated with crime like Nigerians, who seem to have the crime DNA. They also do not drown running to Europe. Plus their populations make Nigerias seem like drop in the ocean.

If they were not in Kenya, they could be in a million other African countries. Keep peddling your rubbish though. And India's GDP per capita is about the same with Nigeria's. Infact, it fluctuates below ours year to year. There's a prosperous Indian class among a sea of poverty in India. And many Indians and Chinese in Nigeria have engaged in criminal activity and fraud: everything from fake drugs to fake tires to repackaging fake consumables to outright swindling and fraud. You would find Indians even in impoverished countries like Nepal and Bangladesh and terror-ridden Pakistan.

Nigerians do business in Kenya, a poorer country, for the same reason an Igbo man in Nigeria's South East or a Yoruba man can be found even in the impoverished North East of Nigeria threatened by Boko Haram. Merchants need to fan out to trade their wares. Keep deluding yourself though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If they were not in Kenya, they could be in a million other African countries. Keep peddling your rubbish though. And India's GDP per capita is about the same with Nigeria's. Infact, it fluctuates below ours year to year. There's a prosperous Indian class among a sea of poverty in India. And many Indians and Chinese in Nigeria have engaged in criminal activity and fraud: everything from fake drugs to fake tires to repackaging fake consumables to outright swindling and fraud. You would find Indians even in impoverished countries like Nepal and Bangladesh and terror-ridden Pakistan.

Nigerians do business in Kenya, a poorer country, for the same reason an Igbo man in Nigeria's South East or a Yoruba man can be found even in the impoverished North East of Nigeria threatened by Boko Haram. Merchants need to fan out to trade their wares. Keep deluding yourself though.

Are the drowning nigerians merchants too?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2017
GERALD710:

Another egghead who keeps on repeating debunked facts.How many times will the '50% of Nairobi is slums ' 'fact' be debunked here
if 50% of Nairobi is slum, then the entire Nigeria is Slum.
Nigeria checks all the categories of a slum

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I was particularly amused by the sheer naivety and stupidity of the bolded comment. grin You think street urchins who attacked any black foreigners they could grab and looted plenty of foreign owned stores including Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Malawians, Somalis etc have specific love for Kenyans? How deluded are you? Your very own country evacuated Kenyan nationals in each of the last 2 waves of xenophobic attacks in SA in 2015 and 2017.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjCj-mmiqvTAhUHblAKHSSgDMcQFggtMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.co.ke%2Fnews%2FKenyans-flee-South-Africa-attacks%2F1056-3827694-u6s7ug%2F&usg=AFQjCNHzOsM_eO34Ke9PZxAfIDIJGg6gNQ&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjCj-mmiqvTAhUHblAKHSSgDMcQFghbMAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daargroup.com%2Fdaar-group%2Flatest-news%2Fvanguardngr-kenya-to-evacuate-citizens-from-south-africa-as-xenophobic-attacks-rage&usg=AFQjCNHYXY_B_eGK0Qq0kTsKsK-WXCFDsw&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM

To score whatever cheap point you were trying to score, you chose to endorse savagery that makes Africans look like animals. Because in your deluded, misinformed bubble, Kenyans are immune and they absolutely love you. grin Kenyan nationals have even been evacuated from South Sudan in the past after being attacked by locals. I guess that's because you're all criminals, right? I mean, that's your twisted reasoning for the savagery of economically frustrated, unemployed, criminal thugs who attack foreigners to vent their frustrations.

Let's get something straight, the South African xenophobic barbarism had little to do with foreign criminals. I listened to a couple of interviewed thugs on SABC who claimed Nigerian nationals for example were "hijacking" their houses (Nigerians bought up houses and estates repossessed by banks and the government from South Africans), intermarrying with their women, peddling drugs to their girls who go into prostitution and all that. The notion that hundreds of those thugs looting shops were driven by some kind of righteous anger is preposterous. They were disillusioned, frustrated, unemployed, impoverished people who just picked easy targets: African foreigners who can't fight back. The first Nigerian to be attacked in 2015 owned a mechanic shop. Not to mention South Africa's violent crime reputation is second to none in Africa.

come to Ghana and you will realize that majority of the 5 million Nigerians in Ghana have our Health Insurance Card. That is welfare

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
GERALD710:

The local drug peddler.
Poor English again.
Pooooooor English!
Scammers
monkeys
Very very ugley!!
Je ne parle pas anglais

[/s]

Trash coming from a foetus borne out of a test tube. A useless Kenyan blood sucker maasai who's people are being displayed in d desert eroded plains of kenya to be used for tourism.

A descendant of a bony race of subhumans who were tree climbers in d early 20th century. A disgrace to d african race.

Nigerians will always torment u shitfaces because we overshadow u lesser species of africans. Yes ur ilk are lowlifes who can't compete with an average nigerian in thinking and in vision.

Like i said, d most backward, ugly ad apelike looking africans on d continent are shitghanains, followed by mumukenyans, and HIVSAfricans...what a disgraceful occurrence u denigrates are to d african race grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2017
See mugu. Contributing to insurance to get insured and paying your taxes is now welfare? grin So what does that insurance cover? If they get cancer, does the Ghanaian government take care of them? The delusion of these comedians.....Ghana and welfare. Ghana don turn Sweden. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Are the drowning nigerians merchants too?

No, they're refugees. Refugees don't go to impoverished countries like Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
Just30:
come to Ghana and you will realize that majority of the 5 million Nigerians in Ghana have our Health Insurance Card. That is welfare
[/s]

Sharaaap! U this shitghanain retardd...when 70% of ur ghanains d scum filth and bile of d african race are living in poverty, how do u neglect them to give healthcare to Nigerians? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria to be 14th shire with the most powerful economy in the world, SA 27th, Kenya mtweew does not even lists. c full list https://www.nairaland.com/3745677/nigeria-world-14th-most-powerful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2017
diablos:

Trash coming from a foetus borne out of a test tube. A useless Kenyan blood sucker maasai who's people are being displayed in d desert eroded plains of kenya to be used for tourism.

A descendant of a bony race of subhumans who were tree climbers in d early 20th century. A disgrace to d african race.

Nigerians will always torment u shitfaces because we overshadow u lesser species of africans. Yes ur ilk are lowlifes who can't compete with an average nigerian in thinking and in vision.

Like i said, d most backward, ugly ad apelike looking africans on d continent are shitghanains, followed by mumukenyans, and HIVSAfricans...what a disgraceful occurrence u denigrates are to d african race grin

As you rant around like a headless chicken, the most backward people are drowning as they run away from the hell that has become Nigeria,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2017
diablos:

Sharaaap! U this shitghanain retardd...when 70% of ur ghanains d scum filth and bile of d african race are living in poverty, how do u neglect them to give healthcare to Nigerians? grin
we know what our prioritize are and can afford to gibe health care insurance to as many as are in Ghana.
You are dumb not to know that poverty is at 20% and decreasing and it's not an extreme form of poverty.

Anyway you don't know what's happening in your own country, so how can you know others. 7 million people are facing starvation in your country. Most people in your country are too poor that they runaway each time they hear that NEPA is coming to collect bills
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, they're refugees. Refugees don't go to impoverished countries like Kenya.

Kenya is home to no less than a million refugees.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

As you rant around like a headless chicken, the most backward people are drowning as they run away from the hell that has become Nigeria,
I wonder what they are running away from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Just30:
I wonder what they are running away from

I wonder too. Things must be grim in the "Giant" nation. Must be a free horror show.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
Just30:
we know what our prioritize are and can afford to gibe health care insurance to as many as are in Ghana.
You are dumb not to know that poverty is at 20% and decreasing and it's not an extreme form of poverty.

Anyway you don't know what's happening in your own country, so how can you know others. 7 million people are facing starvation in your country. Most people in your country are too poor that they runaway each time they hear that NEPA is coming to collect bills
[/s]

U this pea brain charcoal looking subservient lowlife homosapien grin If u were close to educated u will realise that 7million in a country of over 180million pple amounts to like 0.7% of d poverty rate based on ur logic...is that not a good thing according to u?

U see y i said u shitghanains are subhumans? U cla8m to be intelligent but keep exposing ur inherent f00lishness and encapsulating stupidity grin

Charli how market? U don chop fufu today? grin Go and do something about ur 70% poverty rate that is on an increase b4 u think about giving nigerians health insurance welfare u this deformed, shitfaced, shitghanain grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
diablos:

U this pea brain charcoal looking subservient lowlife homosapien grin If u were close to educated u will realise that 7million in a country of over 180million pple amounts to like 0.7% of d poverty rate based on ur logic...is that not a good thing according to u?

U see y i said u shitghanains are subhumans? U cla8m to be intelligent but keep exposing ur inherent f00lishness and encapsulating stupidity grin

Charli how market? U don chop fufu today? grin Go and do something about ur 70% poverty rate that is on an increase b4 u think about giving nigerians health insurance welfare u this deformed, shitfaced, shitghanain grin
grin grin see why you are too dumb
You simply don't know the difference between Starvation and poverty. Your 170 million people are so poor that, they runaway from pay I their bills.
7 million people are facing starvation and at the point of dying, even Liberians are not starving. Only the forgotten and Useless do starve, now I know why so many Nigerians are running away from their country

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.