Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,342 members, 7,894,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6363130 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

are you trying to give me an headache....??....keep it short and simple....you have nothing special to say....
Have you said anything special?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
Learn to read or better still check out what your stupid mofo was spreading

abegi,park....you make no sense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Please, show me that animated image I posted Oga. grin

Go back and check that animated resort.....and pls next time we ask for mombasa don't come with nairobi, becos we are nigerians and cannot be outsmarted by any nation even America.. they don't call us con men for nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

abegi,park....you make no sense....
stop disrupting my attention. unless you want to make another worthless contribution
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
Have you said anything special?

am just sayin,dont give me an headache....if you are pained,then go to facebook where people will clap for you no matter what you say....

this is nairaland....na battlezone....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
stop disrupting my attention. unless you want to make another worthless contribution

you and attention....you cant even pay attention even if your life depends on it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

am just sayin,dont give me an headache....if you are pained,then go to facebook where people will clap for you no matter what you say....

this is nairaland....na battlezone....
Too stupid to even consider you worth an attention.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2019
These special police force will overrun kenya army

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
Too stupid to even consider you worth an attention.

you realy love that word attention,dont you....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

you and attention....you cant even pay attention even if your life depends on it....
Don't worry, You will begin to grasp for help after that your stupidity is shown to the world.

eranko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2019
RRS is an equivalent of cia and fbi ...that is all we need to colonise kenya and ghana combined. ......just the same we conquered boko haram.....pls don't dwell on the past
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jakandeola(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't care what you find rude or otherwise. I'm not here to appease you. Next time read to understand. I said the poorest parts of your country are incomparable. They look not habitable & gross. Deal with it.
south animal UV been blogging against naija I Neva got ur time instead of u to find way to treat ur hiv. just wait wen I got ur time I sware I will make u live nairaland. ask of lionessza or jayceon. u dirty animal get naija out of ur mind. we will always be beta Dan u rapist south animals DAT neked diaself on YouTube.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
Don't worry, You will begin to grasp for help after that your stupidity is shown to the world.

eranko

tahh....that help is surly not coming from you....we don hear....

olodo....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Our buses have arrived and we soon lauched our new terminals scatter across lagos.....I can't wait for our cable car and light rail to be completed. .....this is just 820 buses more is still coming to complete it 1 million buses......

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2019
samorobo:

Go back and check that animated resort.....and pls next time we ask for mombasa don't come with nairobi, becos we are nigerians and cannot be outsmarted by any nation even America.. they don't call us con men for nothing

Please post it and prove yourself right. Everybody knows it's Nigerians who love posting renders here. We Kenyans post the real things buddy. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2019
jakandeola:
south animal UV been blogging against naija I Neva got ur time instead of u to find way to treat ur hiv. just wait wen I got ur time I sware I will make u live nairaland. ask of lionessza or jayceon. u dirty animal get naija out of ur mind. we will always be beta Dan u rapist south animals DAT neked diaself on YouTube.

Hahaha. Blah di blah. Come at me whenever you're ready.
A Nigerian calling anyone or anything dirty, now that is world class humour right there. Go put on deodorant, you're stinking up my mentions with your body & mouth odour, synonymous with your people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

A Nigerian calling anyone or anything dirty, now that is world class humour right there. Go put on deodorant, you're stinking up my mentions with your body & mouth odour, synonymous with your people.

you stink....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

you stink....

That could be the smell inside your "face me, I face you" dingy room. Open up the windows & let your natural scent out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That could be the smell inside your "face me, I face you" dingy room. Open up the windows & let your natural scent out.

tahh....i smell like flowers....

kiiikiki....

i take a bath twice everyday....what about you....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2019
samorobo:
RRS is an equivalent of cia and fbi ...that is all we need to colonise kenya and ghana combined. ......just the same we conquered boko haram.....pls don't dwell on the past

Who are you fooling
Give us any links or evidence that boko haram has been conquered
Boko haram is still at large in north east nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Please post it and prove yourself right. Everybody knows it's Nigerians who love posting renders here. We Kenyans post the real things buddy. grin grin grin

They are just the same old excuses
Sore losers is what they are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

They are just the same old excuses
Sore losers is what they are

Idiot sore losers grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

Who are you fooling
Give us any links or evidence that boko haram has been conquered
Boko haram is still at large in north east nigeria

boko haram is not only in nigeria...they cross borders as they like and can recruit all over west africa and get weapons from north africa sef....

nigerian army cant cross borders....we are fighting a defensive war....very hard to win....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Lagos is so determined to do this the American way .....look at these newly built forensic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Idiot sore losers grin grin grin

Someone is here fooling us
How nigeria conquered boko haram 2 years ago
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

boko haram is not only in nigeria...they cross borders as they like and can recruit all over west africa and get weapons from north africa sef....

nigerian army cant cross borders....we are fighting a defensive war....very hard to win....

I know that but boko haram is a Nigerian based terrorist group
It was started by Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

conquered...technicaly defeated....na politicians always dey use those words to score cheap points....

you cant win a defensive way....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

I know that but boko haram is a Nigerian based terrorist group
It was started by Nigerians

it isnt anymore....they even formed a alliance with isis in north africa....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jakandeola(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

south animal cool down am not redi yet I promise u will live nairaland go back to ur bush town neked and die of HIV . wen am done wit u u will regret why u Eva join nairaland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2019
jakandeola:
south animal cool down am not redi yet I promise u will live nairaland go back to ur bush town neked and die of HIV . wen am done wit u u will regret why u Eva join nairaland

kiiikikiki....they are messin with they wrong people....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

I guess you have checked and you saw nothing ,if not you would have screenshuted and posted it.......the last time cnn talked about boko haram was early 2016......
We have conquered boko haram tell your president to conquered that tiny terrorist attack that was made at your university last month.....lol I watched how your president was out there looking so pathetic on cnn he looked like he needed aid.....
Comnon tiny terrorism you can not handle and yet you come here to talk about a country that took down boko haram
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.