Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6361700 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This your homeboy. Smh. Are Kenya men stubborn?

Probably my ngga doesn't know what you are talking about grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not going to get married to your car angry wink grin

LMAO..serious you cracked my ribs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i have a nice car though ... grin grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
i did.. grin an i got ths
well... that's still better than Mombasa and kibera slums tea man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Then you cant blame Buhari on everything..at list he gave you cheap gas/petrol grin
ours like 100x 4= 400 nairas

he is not that bad....he just happen to be somebody that fought in the civil war and overthrow a democraticaly elected goverment back then....

ohhh my....that guy badt no be small if you consider his past....

but he is trying.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

Probably my ngga doesn't know what you are talking about grin

He sure does.

Off to TZ I go. Where's the manufacturer? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
edon21:

well... that's still better than Mombasa and kibera slums
tea man
Michigan dude.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

It was because of the 419 atrocities they committed.
And the ashawoss grin my no lie you oo. Them full our compound then. Dem go dey send me my go buy condom for them and foods, that time I small oo grin if I enter their room you go see them plenty inside room they smoke grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He sure does.

You can teach him
Instead of going to that. Tz witchdoctor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

LMAO..serious you cracked my ribs grin

Tell me & this could be you showing off to Tylann in the near future grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Michigan dude.. grin

Michigan gani
Michigan ya Ibadan ama
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Michigan dude.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He sure does.

You go to Tz we don talk again lady .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

You can teach him
Instead of going to that. Tz witchdoctor

LMFAO.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's your sign?

stop it....go and do something,cook,marathon,seek a hobby....ooohhh my.....i want nothing to do with that stuff....

because am dark doesnt mean i practice bullshitt....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

Michigan gani
Michigan ya Ibadan ama
msee ujijaaz ati niwa majuu..Chicago grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

This is undiluted truth. The brought it here. Many of them were shoe cobblers and tailors too. grin
I swear grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin grin grin grin ..Tylann come an see...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:
Michigan gani Michigan ya Ibadan ama
ogbenye dika gi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not going to get married to your car angry wink grin

kiiiikikikiki....white females marry trees,animals,sea nowadays....

you are on a long thing oooo....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

That tz guy will slaughter you
And use your body parts for witchcrafts concoctions
Stick with mtisthequbit .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

I like the sound of that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

That tz guy will slaughter you
And use your body parts for witchcrafts concoctions
Stick with mtisthequbit .

But Mtis is exhausting lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

man you also noted the eish of white man heh..thos niggs have crazy way of life..I think their females are just bored with life while their men don know how to handle them ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

cry cry

Don't worry, we'll have some beautiful bridesmaids for you tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I like the sound of that grin

ohhh, shocked shocked shocked shocked...

i messed that up.... shocked shocked

ohh my.... shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
How do you wake up one day and tell a company to pay 2.5 billion. Isn't it the companies must pay tax gradually for the product which they sell and the services. Any company in the world which hotel to pay 2.5 billion to 3 billion dollar at once we packed up. So now the plan of the nigerians is to destroy all the companies and industries then you see and hunger

You can't read ??

Those companies are evading taxes!
Nigeria needs more revenue from tax..

Later when the roadside economist RVp come and tell us that Nigerians don't pay tax you will be saying gibberish to support him.. but you don't want tax defaulters to pay up

Something must be wrong with your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee ujijaaz ati niwa majuu..Chicago grin grin

A person educated in Michigan cannot be that stupid
For example
A person educated in Michigan cannot say Ibadan is more developed than Mombasa

Those are effects of nigeria substandard education system

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
justtoodark:

you are kidding,right....??

are their no real men in south africa no more or what....??

what a ridiculous thing to say....

What are you on about? Go to your Sunday school class if you can't take a joke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okay i will have wealth of choices

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.