Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6361700 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin

If you post houses, he'll complain they're houses,
If you post roads, he'll complain they are roads,
If you post land marks, he'll complain you're posting landmarks,
If you post beaches, he'll complain you're posting beaches,
If you post Gofl courses, he'll complain you're posting golf courses.

He'll always complain. grin grin grin

Silly excuses and complains
If you post all of them at once he will complain
Those are repeated pics
Such a clown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

Stop fooling around.

Ben leo

Ben Leo is a visiting fellow at the Center for Global Development (CGD) and a member of the Center’s Advisory Group. He currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Copernicus.io, an Africa data analytics firm. Copernicus is a proprietary geospatial platform that provides reliable and representative data on almost any customizable geographic area across the African continent.

Until October 2016, Leo served as a CGD senior fellow. His research focused on the rapidly changing development finance environment, with a particular emphasis on private capital flows, infrastructure, and debt dynamics. In addition, he tested a range of new technological methods for collecting high-frequency information about citizens’ development priorities. His research has been cited in leading international and regional media outlets, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Financial Times, Forbes, USA Today, Mail and Guardian, CNBC Africa, This Day, and Daily Nation.

Prior to CGD, Leo held a number of senior roles at the White House, US Treasury Department, the ONE Campaign, African Union, and Cisco Systems.

https://www.cgdev.org/expert/ben-leo
Ben Leo is just fucking her Nigeria co founder.End of story.He is now mapping Africa slumpolis.That is that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lagos Nighty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

See where the trading is going on. grin

Who is Ben leo ?
I don't believe this made up story of yours
Frayam index was made by a Nigerian for Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin

If you post houses, he'll complain they're houses,
If you post roads, he'll complain they are roads,
If you post land marks, he'll complain you're posting landmarks,
If you post beaches, he'll complain you're posting beaches,
If you post Gofl courses, he'll complain you're posting golf courses.

He'll always complain. grin grin grin

Didn't you complain about someone posting house compounds? grin

We don't need those empty pictures again. We now know Ibadan, Kano, Benin and Port Harcourt are more productive than empty Mombasa. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
rvp20182:
Ben Leo is just fucking her Nigeria co founder.End of story.He is now mapping Africa slumpolis.That is that.

Leo the world knows but who are thou? grin

Your opinions are inconsequential. Sorry. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

Didn't you complain about someone posting house compounds? grin

We don't need those empty pictures again. We now know Ibadan, Kano, Benin and Port Harcourt are more productive than empty Mombasa. grin

Oh, now we are talking about production? grin grin grin grin

Remember this? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

Silly excuses and complains
If you post all of them at once he will complain
Those are repeated pics
Such a clown

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Lagos Nighty

Are you sure the first picture is Lagos?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

This is Ibadan Vs Mombasa value. Not few rich individuals. Ibadan trashed Mombasa. grin

The map is of the total wealth in the city buddy, not of the richest individuals. Go to school. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
tylann:

Like me i will not trade Nakuru for Nairobi
Those slumpolis in Nigeria will mean death to me

Nakuru is the best place to live in Kenya and East Africa. Few cities beat it in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
rvp20182:
Nearly tripped me there.Calabar is famous for some white elephant tinubu or something.Cant put lipstick on a pig now.It cost them nearly a billion dollar..mono rail.. Hollywood wannabe studios and a huge roundabout in middle of a jungle.The thing been dead..desolate can't even describe it.

Other than Tinubu, I don't see anything else in Calabar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Embarrassment
You know we can pull the kibera card anytime so think how a city with such a small population as nairobi has two of the worlds biggest slums before you call a mega city like lagos an embarrassment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

Are you sure the first picture is Lagos?

Fairly sure back search it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Oh, now we are talking about production? grin grin grin grin

Remember this? grin grin grin

See the latest. Mombasa is chopping sand behind. grin

While Ibadan is among Africa power house. grin

See 2018 report. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
abbeg:
You know we can pull the kibera card anytime so think how a city with such a small population as nairobi has two of the worlds biggest slums before you call a mega city like lagos an embarrassment.

You have to pull photos of the most desolate places in Kenya to embarrass it. For Nigeria, you choose the best photos of Ibadan and it's still an embarrassment. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

See the latest. Mombasa is chopping sand behind. grin

While Ibadan is among Africa power house. grin

See 2018 report. grin

Dude, are you seriously bragging over population? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Fairly sure back search it

Ok.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stevoh18:
No where like home grin, you may now confuse Nairobi's Westlands with London...
Do you know London at all grin do you know how London looks like. You're embarrassing yourself by posting this slumish city grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

Where is the Nigerian American lady? grin
That guy is just naturally stupid. Don't blame him please grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Dude, are you seriously bragging over population? grin grin grin

Did I post population? No! I posted the biggest cities with Africa market. Mombasa is lagging behind. cry cry cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Please tell us more............ grin grin grin This is getting interesting. grin grin grin
Nigeria is divided into six geopolitical zone but i will only talk about the three zones out of the six. which comprises Yoruba, igbo and Hausa.

if you want to see extreme poverty and backwardness in Nigeria (south west zone) visit ibadan, if you are interested in making a tour to see the highest numbers of less underprivileged who are not entitled to any social/ welfare development visit kano (north west zone) if you are interested in writting a report on Nigeria slums and you have not visit (South east zone) Abia state then your job is not sufficient.

it ia good to be boast of what is obtainable in both lekki and victoria island ( the standard of development in lagos state) but condemning other country as less developed is too myopic and stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
jaycent:
That guy is just naturally stupid. Don't blame him please grin grin

He is very ignorant. I wouldn't blame him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

Did I post population? No! I posted the biggest cities with Africa market. Mombasa is lagging behind. cry cry cry cry grin

Perhaps you don't understand what you post. Reason I always ask you to go back to school. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Most Kenyans who've continously stayed in Mombasa for over 5 years wouldn't even trade it for Nairobi. Nobody would trade Mombasa for any Nigerian city. grin
I ask you people to show me something like this in Kenya. You guys are dodging my question grin grin

See Kano ooo grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
forgiveness:

See where the trading is going on. grin
All there cities as a whole is crappppppppppp grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
jaycent:
I ask you people to show me something like this in Kenya. You guys are dodging my question grin grin

See Kano ooo grin

Really? A 4 lane overpass? My home village has 2 of those you fool. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Perhaps you don't understand what you post. Reason I always ask you to go back to school. grin grin grin

Consumer class determines the market. Mombasa is nowhere to be found near Kano, Ibadan, Benin, Port Harcourt etcetera grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
vaxx:
Nigeria is divided into six geopolitical zone but i will only talk about the three zones out of the six. which comprises Yoruba, igbo and Hausa.

if you want to see extreme poverty and backwardness in Nigeria (south west zone) visit ibadan, if you are interested in making a tour to see the highest numbers of less underprivileged who are not entitled to any social/ welfare development visit kano (north west zone) if you are interested in writting a report on Nigeria slums and you have not visit (South east zone) Abia state then your job is not sufficient.

it ia good to be boast of what is obtainable in both lekki and victoria island ( the standard of development in lagos state) but condemning other country as less developed is too myopic and stupid.

Thank you for the education man..............I laugh when I see them praise Ibadan. Please tell me about Onitsha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
rvp20182:
You're one kind desperate mumu grin everybody is Nigeria to you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
jaycent post =76005809:
All there cities as a whole is crappppppppppp grin grin

Kudos to the photographers. They help them cover the emptiness in their cities. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Really? A 4 lane overpass? My home village has 2 of those you fool. grin grin
Show me oooo. I don't want to listen to your convo. Just show me lemme see grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.