Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,414 members, 7,917,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6414342 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 4:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I don't think they all still work tho cos today most Zimbabweans and Mozambicans use buses to travel into SA.South Africans don't even travel to these countries anyway,so it would be unnecessary expense to keep them

more pics..

This is the city of Sandton,few kilos out of Johannesburg and it's considered the richest square mile in Africa.

Wooow that's glamorous shocked

I just spotted some few similarities between Sandton and Nairobi's Upperhill, and BTW Upperhill is considered the second richest square mile in Africa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Regional Powers of The World

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Stevoh18:

Wooow that's glamorous shocked

I just spotted some few similarities between Sandton and Nairobi's Upperhill, and BTW Upperhill is considered the second richest square mile in Africa
Nairobi's beautiful.Any claims of it being the creation of Oyinbo yet?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Kenya Defence Forces

Alliance High School’s Aviation Club members today paid a visit to the Joint Helicopter Command at the Embakasi Garrison. The visit is part of Kenya Army’s continuous mentorship programme where military personnel in various career specialization interact & mentor students.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Kenya Defence Forces Service Personnel have visited St. Andrew’s School, Turi, as part of a continuous Mentorship Programme where the military personnel in different career specialization interact and mentor students on career and other life skills.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Shujaa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairobae

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Do you realize how close Islam got to being exterminated by Neguz?
But it never was cause GOD protects it but I believe as a Christian your bible should have thought you something abt respecting other people's believe since it their choice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairobi - Nigeria see how modern city ought to look like.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2019
rvp2018:

It's "ight"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2019
justtoodark:

hmm....you kenyans are so disrepectful....
his a fool of d highest order he keeps looking for attention and every one is just ignoring him because his known to be fool among donkeys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Kenya SGR - Probably the most econ-friendly railway consisting to many kilometers of bridges just for animal to cross - and top it - a SOUND PROOFED railway through Nairobi National Park.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2019
rvp2018:
wow my friend Nairobi is a beautiful place but how about we stop this my country is better than yours stuff and focus on how to make Africa better than the western world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Kenya SGR was voted amongst the best rail ride in the world - because we cared about wild-life we built expensive bridges - and sound proof animal corridors.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2019
There is no better way to make Africa better than challenging Nigeria to use their brains and their incredible natural resources. The same need to happen in Congo. Both have about 25B trillion dollars of known natural resources each. Just imagine that!

Unless you have other ideas - Nigeria doesn't need nice words - it need the truth, the reality and hard-hitting fact - that their country is not any different from a ZOO.

spendoon:

wow my friend Nairobi is a beautiful place but how about we stop this my country is better than yours stuff and focus on how to make Africa better than the western world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairobi, the greenest city anywhere

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
wow, let stand up for the greatest,incorruptible, over qualified, trustworthy president of the most populous black nation on earth.
Congratz in in advance sir, we good people of Nigeria love you and we wish well, we don't wail online but on site.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2019
68816419:
wow, let stand up for the greatest,incorruptible, over qualified, trustworthy president of the most populous black nation on earth.
Congratz in in advance sir, we good people of Nigeria love you and we wish well, we don't wail online but on site.

Pwahaha bubu is back with a bang...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2019
rvp2018:
There is no better way to make Africa better than challenging Nigeria to use their brains and their incredible natural resources. The same need to happen in Congo. Both have about 25B trillion dollars of known natural resources each. Just imagine that!

Unless you have other ideas - Nigeria doesn't need nice words - it need the truth, the reality and hard-hitting fact - that their country is not any different from a ZOO.

what is you Kenyans problem with Nigeria you guys are here judging Nigeria by what you see on tv's and internet while we are here working to make our country develop.there was a time I was watching aljzeera and they were broadcasting about something in Abuja do u know what surprised me the most is that what they were showing on tv isn't Abuja and am very sure about it the could be like Niger or something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
rvp2018:

Welcome to Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nairobi's beautiful.Any claims of it being the creation of Oyinbo yet?

Defntly, that's a Nigerian punchline "built by whites" very inferior mentality from them...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Stevoh18:

Defntly, that's a Nigerian punchline "built by whites" very inferior mentality from them...

Buts it's the truth though....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Welcome to Nairobi
i believe most of the Kenyans here are living in places like this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
The problem is not the religion, the problem is few amongst the Muslims who claim that the religion instructs them to fight the infidels(the non-Muslims).I'm from Mombasa which is heavily dotted with mosques everywhere and Muslims here are a good bunch of people.Don't let the actions of a few mislead you! Terrorism is a far much more complex subject.Don't be surprised to find out that its the Christian majority countries that fund it to settle their geopolitical scores!
TayserMahri:

KING Negus should have taken over that bloody city! Who knows we might never have had Islamic terrorism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Buts it's the truth though....

Concentrate on your worse situation, bubu guy is back meaning the status quo will prevail, and you'll continue drowning in Mediterranean Sea, the number of your countrymen in Kenyan, SA etc prisons will be surging, poverty rates will keep on growing and you'll be more than a capital of poverty...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
African Silicon Savannah ="Nairobi"

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
ednited:

About your language, wow! I think S.A is the only African country having this amount of official language. Maybe even in the world. The languages must sound similar, how do you guys manage to hear or speak all that

About the videos, what a party over there grin

What do you mean by traditional heal tho? And there is a graduation for that?

Yes, the languages are similar.

Traditional healer aka "witchdoctor". It's people who use herbs/roots to cure people of various ailments. They also have "fortune telling" abilities. They usually have to go away somewhere to receive their training, hence there's a celebration when they return home. The scariest thing I've heard about that is, some of them spend time under water. Meaning that initially, they drown. The family is then instructed not to cry or worry. After a certain period of time has passed, the family (with the help of a chief witchdoctor) have to go perform a ritual at the spot where the person drowned & allegedly, the person emerges under water all covered in white clay. I did some research on that & the whole thing just creeped me out. They say there's a crocodile there that welcomes people & takes them deep under to where the "river people" live in their "huts". Well, now I'm scared of water because both sides of my family have traditional healers & these things can be inherited. So the croc would have to come fetch me from my house grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
A park in the City! Nairobae smiley
Stevoh18:
African Silicon Savannah ="Nairobi"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
theenchanter:
omo, na d announcement keep me awake o. Bubu is leading with about 400k votes.
Nawa oo.. because of this election, Yoruba and Igbo are now in a serious beef grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.