Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6489708 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
Nigeria is just an overpopulated Niger or Chad! That's how one can best describe it!
dude Nigeria is nothing like Niger or Chad it is even far better than kenya even with it high population nd by d way our government is currently working on that population problems not to reduce it but to make it productive just like china
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
India is now a world economic giant. Their poverty rate has been reducing. When it comes to economics, their numbers are big. We are talking about a country that has a mission on Mars!

India has it's own shortcomings but it's on another league! They are on another level! It's all about 'levels'
spendoon:

no I have too since u guys keep saying Nigeria has more poverty rate than kenya tell that to India it has more poverty rate than kenya tooo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
You won't industrialize like China growing at less than three percent per annum. You need to do better here!
spendoon:

dude Nigeria is nothing like Niger or Chad it is even far better than kenya even with it high population nd by d way our government is currently working on that population problems not to reduce it but to make it productive just like china
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
India is now a world economic giant. Their poverty rate has been reducing. When it comes to economics, their numbers are big. We are talking about a country that has a mission on Mars!

India has it's own shortcomings but it's on another league! They are on another level! It's all about 'levels'
Ok you are right but do u Know India reached were it is today even with it high population nd poverty rate on it head and it still did better than countries with lower population nd poverty rate so that can be the case of Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
You won't industrialize like China growing at less than three percent per annum. You need to do better here!
we will like I said our government are currently making policies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
It can be the case for Nigeria.It can be! But it isn't and it's hard seeing that happening! Like for us we have reduced the poverty rate, albeit slow but we have reduced it. So that's a plus to us. That's commendable! That's progress! What of Nigeria? What are the poverty numbers saying? Is the situation getting better? No is the answer! This is where you fail!
spendoon:

Ok you are right but do u Know India reached were it is today even with it high population nd poverty rate on it head and it still did better than countries with lower population nd poverty rate so that can be the case of Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
forgiveness:

The total number of people that voted is 26,454,825. About 1 - 2 million votes were cancelled. grin

Those who came lying on 15 million voted should be ashamed of themselves. grin

You are completely off topic we serve 15 million people voted for the ruling party which is buhari's party. 20% of the total people which are allowed to vote in the elections voted for buhari. And about 10% for atiku
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
To dare is to do! I might one day do it,kwani iko nini? grin

Goodluck mm hapana pengine mm ndio cna stamina
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Churning out policies isn't that hard.I too believe that I can come up with the best of ideas. Implementation is what ails us as African countries. Putting the plans from the paper onto the ground is where we just can't hack. Good luck with your 'policies'!
spendoon:

we will like I said our government are currently making policies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You just cracked me up. What's your opinion on Ethiopian men? I once had a crush on one grin But I'm a little bossy sometimes & I think he got frightened or whatever lol.

You had a crush on an Ethiopian? grin

Well, what you like about Ethiopian men will be their discipline but they don't know how to treat a girl like a lady. Seriously.They treat you like their favorite male friend grin

You may find them religious too. If you are bossy, they may not like it. Probably they won't grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin
tylann:

Goodluck mm hapana pengine mm ndio cna stamina
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
spendoon:

no I have too since u guys keep saying Nigeria has more poverty rate than kenya tell that to India it has more poverty rate than kenya tooo

As jonraid has said nigeria is just an overpopulated Niger or chad or south Sudan or central African republic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:

He doesn't get it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
2019 presidential elections in nigeria rich catastrophically stage. It looks all the other parties have rejected the elections

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is time for AAC to take the bull by the horn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
A friend of mine used to say that Manchester United was just a rich Westbrom with how they used to play under Mourinho using ''parking the bus" tactics. Nigeria is just a richer and an overpopulated version of Niger and Chad with some bit of infrastructure in place!
tylann:

As jonraid has said nigeria is just an overpopulated Niger or chad or south Sudan or central African republic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
spendoon:

India poverty rates are reducing while your poverty rates are increasing it will hit 90% of the population very soon
That is the difference between you and india is progressing while nigeria is retrogressing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
It will be interesting to see if they'll go to court!
sufferNsmiling:
2019 presidential elections in nigeria rich catastrophically stage. It looks all the other parties have rejected the elections
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
A friend of mine used to say that Manchester United was just a rich Westbrom with how they used to play under Mourinho using ''parking the bus" tactics. Nigeria is just a richer and an overpopulated version of Niger and Chad with some bit of infrastructure in place!

Unfortunately iam a fan of Manchester united
I was happy we got rid of mourinho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Not a United fan but Mou was a one arrogant of a coach that couldn't take blame whenever United lost!
tylann:

Unfortunately iam a fan of Manchester united
I was happy we got rid of mourinho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
Not a United fan but Mou was a one arrogant of a coach that couldn't take blame whenever United lost!

His time had passed he was using outdated tactics
Man utd were parking the bus even against derby county
He just had to go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Forgetting again...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yeah I remember

A backline of nine players barring only Lukaku who was in front leading the attack! grin
tylann:

His time had passed he was using outdated tactics
Man utd were parking the bus even against derby county
He just had to go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Forgetting again...

Stop living in fantasy and come back to reality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are completely off topic we serve 15 million people voted for the ruling party which is buhari's party. 20% of the total people which are allowed to vote in the elections voted for buhari. And about 10% for atiku

Iliterate. Is that the total vote? angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jonraid:
Yeah I remember

A backline of nine players barring only Lukaku who was in front leading the attack! grin

Lukaku is one of the most useless strikers
Man utd have ever had
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

Really?

Black people has diabetes

Black people have big ears

Africans are sad, they have nothing

That was all she was saying. She even said her hair was straight kikikikikiki. She didn't talk about her BROWN color tho.

Getting paid for this? People are getting paid for stuffs like this lol. Don't they have things to take care of? This is embarrassing. . . More embarrassing hearing it coming out of African American. No offence but majority African Americans are hopeless. . .Even I fear how some Ethiopian Americans are doing there. . .

They can punch me but it is what it is.

I don't blame you for saying that;others including Kenyans have said as much even worse on this thread and I only say you've no idea what they've been and are still subjected to.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
ednited:

You had a crush on an Ethiopian? grin

Well, what you like about Ethiopian men will be their discipline but they don't know how to treat a girl like a lady. Seriously.They treat you like their favorite male friend grin

You may find them religious too. If you are bossy, they may not like it. Probably they won't grin

Well, the ones I know seem to have a wandering eye & are not really religious lol.

Yeah well, we sort of had a tumultuous non-relationship that lasted for almost 3 months, until he moved away. His eldest brother was murdered, so he moved to where his brother was staying to take care of his shop.

We were neighbours. At their place he was staying with another one of his brothers, Ermez(?). They partied a lot. Ermez was the more promiscuous between the two of them. So anyway, Teddy (the crush) called me to come over at his place. I was sitting for about a minute, when suddenly this sexy chic came out of the bedroom, wearing only underwear. I spazzed out because I wasn't sure what he was trying to do. Was he trying to use me to get rid of her or was he using her to indirectly tell me to feck off. I couldn't make up my mind & I still don't believe his explanation to this day. He told me that Ermez brought the girl from the club the night before. So my question was, why did Ermez leave his one-night-stand behind when he left home for work that morning? I assume that's what people do with strangers that they just had sex with. It didn't make sense to me that he let her sleep in & why was she prancing around in her underwear? I was incensed.

OK, we got over that & started talking again. Next time he did another stupid something that I can't remember right now & I went in on him. He didn't like that, so he stopped talking me. A few weeks later his brother was killed & he told me that he'll be going away at the end of that month. He called a couple more times after he moved away, but it just wasn't working lol. I don't even remember why we stopped talking. But I was a little heartbroken for about 5 minutes grin Whatever!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Well
I'm not ready to discuss football but Lukaku actually missed this.I'm sure my granny would have put it inside the net!
tylann:

Lukaku is one of the most useless strikers
Man utd have ever had

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I could still pop them out like a roach. I'm not sitting here with scrambled eggs grin I'm still young enough.[b] But I'm just not the maternal type, so kids don't really interest me. [/b]I love the idea of love though smiley

Careful! I've seen and heard at least 15 Kenyan women talk like that over the years. Only 2 are married and the last year I've met a handful of them:one is a certified carpet muncher,2 are on anti depressants and still insist on bingeing on tequila (never get within shouting distance!) most of the rest are unhappy and unfulfilled.
Karma is a byatch!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
kikuyu1:

Careful! I've seen and heard at least 15 Kenyan women talk like that over the years. Only 2 are married and the last year I've met a handful of them:one is a certified carpet muncher,2 are on anti depressants and still insist on bingeing on tequila (never get within shouting distance!) most of the rest are unhappy and unfulfilled.
Karma is a byatch!

LMFAO. But how does karma fit into it though? I'm not all over the place having abortions or making empty promises, swearing to deliver a truckload of children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.