Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,199 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327222 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Exactly!

Does it change the fact that Nigeria is the world poverty headquarters with you low unemployment rates
Wear your title with pride 80% of Nigerians are extremely poor

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Exggerated shady unprovable statistics move along...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:01am On Mar 01, 2019
samorobo:

No l think you should tell me the date that you would pull madela's statues down and also tell me when you would gain freedom for SERVITUDE grin grin grin grin

They're remaining exactly where they are. How's that new broom statue of yours? grin That's where your focus should be.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:28am On Mar 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Tsotsi- A movie written, directed and produced by oyinbos. Cut the crap. grin

Day in & day out, you people keep showing what a bunch of mentally retarded hillbillies you are. Listen, it's not the fault of South Africans that you live in a racially homogenous country. We have no understanding of how your tribalistic world works either, so we really don't expect you to understand how a racially diverse country works.
I keep asking you if a film is judged only on who wrote, directed & produced it. There're awards for that, but that's not the category in which this film won in. It won BEST FOREIGN FILM, which means the ENTIRE finished product eg. the acting etc. A good director etc doesn't win a production "best film" if the actors are shit. Gavin would have won an award on his own for "best director". Does your wittle brain get it now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2019
forgiveness:

You've said nothing but I can help you. grin

20 million Kenyans are jobless. shocked

.....and you're stupid grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2019
spendoon:

Dude I didn't get a word of what you just said so try to construct a good sentence next time

You just can't use you little brain to I mistakenly skipped a word "Kenya"...fumes from your old generator have totally destroyed your comprehension

Dunderhead Nigerian has the worst roads infrastructure in Africa while ›Kenya‹ is on top 4 having the best roads..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Stevoh18:

You just can't use you little brain to I mistakenly skipped a word "Kenya"...fumes from your old generator have totally destroyed your comprehension

Dunderhead Nigerian has the worst roads infrastructure in Africa while ›Kenya‹ is on top 4 having the best roads..
ur previous post even made sense than this.

Spend more time in class than nairaland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2019
These are the fertility rates of East Africa as per UNFPA

Rwanda 3.95

Uganda 4.95

Burundi 4.90

TZ 4.60

Sudan 4.60

Eritrea 4.60

Ethiopia 3.75

Kenya 3.65

The fertility rates of Western countries are at 2.4.

We need to get below three children to two and then grow our economy by much higher levels. We will be a good places if we can do this! Less people more wealth is the way to go! England had about 54 million people as of 2015.We are sniffing 50 million yet we are miles behind them.This stats shows how some countries are much richer than others!
tylann:

Most kenyan families this days have 1or 2 kids
Or 3 kids

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Here is sanwo olu ""lagos state governor aspirant "" distributing free rice to woo voters.

people are even stampeding themselves. what a poor mentality........

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Show me pics of him slaving away? Bondage is my newly discovered kink, I think grin

Bonang is friends with that bleached celebrity of yours with new titties & ass, Toke. She probably visited her. Toke was here visiting Bonang not too long ago, when she still had a flat bum bum cheesy Big fucking deal!
Lol xhosa, you're a problem lady grin Abeg come dey go back to romance thread jare grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2019
The dynamics are changing.I bet not!
forgiveness:

Will this family rule the country called Kenya? Perhaps, the two sons will rule one day. shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

ayoo stay there
Yaro stay in your dark shade grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
lame a*ss reply!
spendoon:

fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Jonraid:
These are the fertility rates of East Africa as per UNFPA

Rwanda 3.95

Uganda 4.95

Burundi 4.90

TZ 4.60

Sudan 4.60

Eritrea 4.60

Ethiopia 3.75

Kenya 3.65

The fertility rates of Western countries are at 2.4.

We need to get below three children to two and then grow our economy by much higher levels. We will be a good places if we can do this! Less people more wealth is the way to go! England had about 54 million people as of 2015.We are sniffing 50 million yet we are miles behind them.This stats shows how some countries are much richer than others!

As of 2019, this is what separates us humans from the baby-making machines at top 10.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2019
jaycent:
Yaro stay in your dark shade grin grin
Yaya, Nijeriya na bukatar 'yanci
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2019
jaycent:
Lol xhosa, you're a problem lady grin Abeg come dey go back to romance thread jare grin grin

I will in due time smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2019
It may look like you are throwing shades but these are scientific facts!

They are the masters of producing below-par movies.Their accent is a turn off and they just seem to be shouting!
TayserMahri:

Dude, I said all your movies are B-rated. I dont know any of them by name, never even watched one, all I know is they are all poor quality low budget juju-centric movies. You cant even compare Kenyan software with Naija software. We are way above. Compare even our president with yours. Ours is an Ivy League graduate while yours is an illiterate elementary school drop out who cant even read his name. And you elected him again because of your MS-DOS mental software (btw you should bow in shame). We use your movies to measure literacy levels. Your movies are associated with the least learned in Kenya. The less learned the more attracted to your movies. You should make hay while the sun shines because in the next 5 years we will be having close to 99 % literacy, which translates to next to zero fans for your movies.

We make world class movies the only difference is that we dont make them so quickfire like you. I understand it takes you two days to shoot a movie, which you do with your phones. We are not going to allow ourselves to be dragged to this level! Thats why we produce the likes of Lupita Nyong'o who is richer than all Nigerian actors combined! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
You can say that again! grin

7 children per woman while their economy can barely expand by three percent in a year! Not a good stat!
XhosaNostra:

As of 2019, this is what separates us humans from the baby-making machines at top 10.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2019
theenchanter:
ur previous post even made sense than this.

Spend more time in class than nairaland.

I thought of ignoring this idle mind, but anyway...

This is why you'll forever remain the capital of poverty spending the whole day online keenly typing allot of childish arguments... I don't have that time

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Jonraid:
You can say that again! grin

7 children per woman while their economy can barely expand by three percent in a year! Not a good stat!

Can you imagine! In this continent we really are our own worst enemy. I wish they could make people undergo an IQ test before allowing them to Bleep like rabbits so they can parade their stupidity for the whole world to see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dude, I said all your movies are B-rated. I dont know any of them by name, never even watched one, all I know is they are all poor quality low budget juju-centric movies. You cant even compare Kenyan software with Naija software. We are way above. Compare even our president with yours. Ours is an Ivy League graduate while yours is an illiterate elementary school drop out who cant even read his name. And you elected him again because of your MS-DOS mental software (btw you should bow in shame). We use your movies to measure literacy levels. Your movies are associated with the least learned in Kenya. The less learned the more attracted to your movies. You should make hay while the sun shines because in the next 5 years we will be having close to 99 % literacy, which translates to next to zero fans for your movies.

We make world class movies the only difference is that we dont make them so quickfire like you. I understand it takes you two days to shoot a movie, which you do with your phones. We are not going to allow ourselves to be dragged to this level! Thats why we produce the likes of Lupita Nyong'o who is richer than all Nigerian actors combined! grin
gawd shocked shocked

I don't if you noticed,Nigerian movies are mostly watched in their barbershops & salons.They can't even let you have a haircut in peace,they be all in your ear trying to explain the plot of the movie even when they see you have zero interest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2019
samorobo:
Shocker .....even states like born enjoy 24hrs electricity

And kenyan and ghanasians have the gut to talk
in terms of access to electricity, Ghana today ranks highest with South Africa with over 80 per cent penetration of electricity in the whole Africa . Even the list remote village of Ghana has a presence of light

24hrs of electricity in Ghana is normal, if it is miracle in borno state of Nigeria. .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Can you imagine! In this continent we really are our own worst enemy. I wish they could make people undergo an IQ test before allowing them to Bleep like rabbits so they can parade their stupidity for the whole world to see.

They reproduce like rats then they die at 53yrs too bad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2019
forgiveness:

No wonder dear guy see road. grin
3700 pages later and you are still here? A true patriot ahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Shows the state of unemployment in Nigeria.Whilst others bang for fun they bang to produce more and more babies. Talk about their women being baby factories.I think it's more of a cultural and a religious problem.We have cushites in Kenya who are composed of the likes of the Somalis and Boranas. These tribes believe in large families(lots of children).They are on a baby boom right now! I just hope they don't f*ck up our demographic goals! grin
XhosaNostra:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
and this porridge is found in nairobi

Hello Kumamoto. Welcome to Dar es Salaam. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Nairobi incredibly beautiful City - Nature blends with modernity - Nairobi sits at confluence of contrasting climatic condition.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2019
I bet you can fish at those potholes!
NairobiWalker:

Hello Kumamoto. Welcome to Dar es Salaam. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Stevoh18:

They reproduce like rats then they die at 53yrs too bad embarassed

Hence it's difficult for some of us to identify with the continent as a whole & we can only identify with our own individual nationalities. Because what in the name of octomom is this shit? Haven't they connected the dots yet, that more children = more financial burden & a cause for poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hence it's difficult for some of us to identify with the continent as a whole & we can only identify with our own individual nationalities. Because what in the name of octomom is this shit? Haven't they connected the dots yet, that more children = more financial burden & a cause for poverty?
What do you expect from people who believe in wishing away their problems and praying feverently to change

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Jonraid:
Shows the state of unemployment in Nigeria.Whilst others bang for fun they bang to produce more and more babies. Talk about their women being baby factories.I think it's more of a cultural and a religious problem.We have cushites in Kenya who are composed of the likes of the Somalis and Boranas. These tribes believe in large families(lots of children).They are on a baby boom right now! I just hope they don't f*ck up our demographic goals! grin

Lol @ bolded. Are they a minority group? I really don't understand people like that. To me it's irresponsible & they should be neutered. The rest of the world keeps wondering why "we" keep bringing even more children when we can barely feed ourselves. It's embarrassing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2019
vaxx:
Yaya, Nijeriya na bukatar 'yanci
Ai kay yaro, Kay nijeriyan ne grin in kana adawa, ka sani nijerirya naka ne grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.