Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337131 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what would make it awkward?

I'm exactly the same way. I like to fall back & just listen to people talk. It takes a moment of silence to get talking.
What would make it awkward? are you kidding me? I would wanna kiss you infront of people or you gonna have to pick me from the ground after being paralysed by your beauty when I see you for the first time cry shocked

That's the way it should be.Learn to know people first before being jajarag in front of them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Oh no,I didn't mean it like that.Please don't take it the wrong way.We can try Facebook if that's okay with you...how's Butchy and Lioness voices? grin

Lol, what can I say? Butchy sounds like a man & Lioness sounds like a woman grin They have ordinary voices.

Sure, let's try it some time. But let's both warm up to the idea 1st lol. It's a huge step. Like 2nd base.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Zanzibar Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What would make it awkward? are you kidding me? I would wanna kiss you infront of people or you gonna have to pick me from the ground after being paralysed by your beauty when I see you for the first time cry shocked

That's the way it should be.Learn to know people first before being jajarag in front of them.

LMFAO. Mnxm.

Your cherie won't be happy about that grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what can I say? Butchy sounds like a man & Lioness sounds like a woman grin They have ordinary voices.

Sure, let's try it some time. But let's both warm up to the idea 1st lol. It's a huge step. Like 2nd base.
I thought you would tell me that you almost dropped your panties after hearing Butchy's voice and had telepathic sex with him grin .Lioness might not be living far from where I am.

Sure,baby steps will do.Thank you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Mnxm.

Your cherie won't be happy about that grin
Who would tell her? what she doesn't know won't hurt her grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I thought you tell me that you almost dropped your panties after hearing Butchy's voice and had telepathic sex with him grin .Lioness might not be living far from where I am.

Sure,baby steps will do.Thank you smiley smiley

Butchy is taken lol. I even know his lady. I'd never cross the line. We're simply good friends smiley

We should all meet in the near future tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Who would tell her? what she doesn't know won't hurt her grin

LMFAO. Yho! So you want to make me your roll-on? grin
You know what they say about the forbidden fruit wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Butchy is taken lol. I even know his lady. I'd never cross the line. We're simply good friends smiley

We should all meet in the near future tongue
I understand you.

Lord willing,we will meet. cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I understand you.

Lord willing,we will meet. cry

Does anyone else in your life know about this place?
I keep it a secret. Not sure why though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Zanzibar Tanzania

Are those blue seas ....awwwww joke apart Tanzania is more beautiful than kenya by a long margin. ......don't worry tommorw I will give them the bomb of the century. ......I have been stock piling something about kenya that has never been dicussed on these thread before.......I will make them understand that they can never compare kenya with Tanzania. .....Ieave that to me....I just hope I am not too busy tommorw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Isahalbash:

ai gwara mutumina kuwa. in yayansu Su kayi abun jahilci ' aboki' abun rashin ji ' aboki' in yayi muni dayawa ' aboki' in bai San komai ba ' aboki'. grin

Amma kuma, kana zaunawa da wa'ennan mutane Dan ku tattauna wani Abu na ilimi; sai kaga ashe yawancinsu jahilai ne duk da sunayi karatu daga pry har sakandiri..wasu har jami'a.

akwai yara matasa da suka gama sakandiri; yawancinsu basu San yanki nawa bane a Nigeria- ballantana su San jihohi nawa bane a yakinsu.
Lol idan kana so ka ga irin wannan abu.Je zuwa Yoruba ƙasar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Make I comot,u dey be stubborn pass grin
Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Yho! So you want to make me your roll-on? grin
You know what they say about the forbidden fruit wink
Hahaa you dey craze.

what do they say about it? cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hahaa you dey craze.

what do they say about it? cool

It's juicy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Does anyone else in your life know about this place?
I keep it a secret. Not sure why though.
Nope,I'm the only one that knows.
I wouldn't call it a secret.I just don't think I'm obliged to tell anyone what I do with my phone,just like I don't know what they do with theirs.

Before you came to this forum,which other forum were you active in?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nope,I'm the only one that knows.
I wouldn't call it a secret.I just don't think I'm obliged to tell anyone what I do with my phone,just like I don't know what they do with theirs.

Before you came to this forum,which other forum were you active in?

So you don't get asked why you spend so much time on the phone?

I still go to astrology forums because that's my lifelong passion. I don't go as much anymore though.

What about you?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's juicy grin
You know it girl!! It can make a grown man dance on his head grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That's "great" but you definitaly didnt watch the video if you thought that was superior. The Eko/Cenentary projects are in a league of there own on this continent. But it's good to see Africa develop, that's all I'll really care about at the end of the day. Let me no when contruction begins....
cantoment city is done
Marine drive has begun
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghanaians have more cars than Asians and Europeans who have metro inside their airports. Ghana I hail ooo. grin
how does that concern me

Ya fearing my execution skills
decided to ban me so that ya can go on a ranting spree
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
samorobo:

Now compare that your rubbish with this and then know we are not a one poultry country. ......this project kick started this year in abia state.......we have a diversified development plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOmhACg1FBg

keep posting dreams that are overgrown with weeds

good my collegues burst your bubble
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you don't get asked why you spend so much time on the phone?

I still go to astrology forums because that's my lifelong passion. I don't go as much anymore though.

What about you?
They just assume I'm on WhatsApp or Facebook chatting with friends,besides,sometimes they be busy on theirs to even notice I'm busy with mine.And btw I'm trying to reduce the time I spend on my phone...these things can be toxic sometimes.

oh yes,I have realised your enthusiasm with astrology.It's good thing.I have read esoteric books about them where their origins are perfectly explained,I actually own a Secret History Of The World book.

I still check Topix a lot,and African American forum but I never signed up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
samorobo:

Like did you stupidly just post accra marine drive that was conceived in 1986 and till today it has barely laid foundation. ......shame on you .....nigerian wannabe
marine drive was a plan that was never executed until now as construction has started
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:

LMFAO. It's that good?
Any memorable experience(s)?

Don't believe I've ever been really wowwed lol. For me it's all the same, nothing to write home about tongue
However, there was someone I was insanely attracted to. I still don't know what it was about him that got me so revved up. It seemed unnatural. Guy would be doing random things, like brushing his teeth & it'd be the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life grin Ever experienced something like that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Just say you don't have money. grin
crazy kid
we have better priorities
thats why we will rather direct 8 billion dollars of private investment into electricity generation and transmission
rather than on white elephants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
They just assume I'm on WhatsApp or Facebook chatting with friends,besides,sometimes they be busy on theirs to even notice I'm busy with mine.And btw I'm trying to reduce the time I spend on my phone...these things can be toxic sometimes.

oh yes,I have realised your enthusiasm with astrology.It's good thing.I have read esoteric books about them where their origins are perfectly explained,I actually own a Secret History Of The World book.

I still check Topix a lot,and African American forum but I never signed up.

Wow, "they" must be very trusting. What's your thought on jealousy? Are you the jealous type?

Gotcha on the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just30:
how does that concern me

Ya fearing my execution skills
decided to ban me so that ya can go on a ranting spree

Why should I ban you? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Why should I ban you? grin
why do people gag others?

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. It's that good?
Any memorable experience(s)?

Don't believe I've ever been really wowwed lol. For me it's all the same, nothing to write home about tongue
However, there was someone I was insanely attracted to. I still don't know what it was about him that got me so revved up. It seemed unnatural. Guy would be doing random things, like brushing his teeth & it'd be the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life grin Ever experienced something like that?
When you do it with someone who's been craving it like crazy,hell to the motherf*cking yeah it is the greatest feeling in the world.
Too many memorable experiences,wish I could post the pics of my hit list here grin cheesy

lol you are strange,turning on because a guy was brushing his teeth grin .Okay for me it has to be when a girl polishes her toe nails,I find that so sexy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just30:
crazy kid
we have better priorities
thats why we will rather direct 8 billion dollars of private investment into electricity generation and transmission
rather than on white elephants.

Do you know we're building 3,050 megawatts mambila power project worth $6 billion?

This is beside the 12,000 megawatts under construction.

I don't need to tell you other power projects worth billions of dollars but you are here talking about $8 billion. grin

Don't forget Nigeria still generates more power than Ghana. grin

Just say you don't have money to build metro and I will understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.