Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305594 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ibrahimanees:

So because Kenyans are doing it in Kenya and not in another country makes it alright? I've heard. Kwantinue.

Open defecation is a problem in Africa kenya included
Mostly in rural set ups
But kenya is on the right track to eliminate it
One of our counties has eliminated it

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001305431/busia-county-first-to-be-declared-open-defecation-free-by-the-ministry-of-health
So tell me how many states in Nigeria have eliminated open defecation

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sound like South Sudanese primitives. North Nigeria need to be recolonized.
Jaqenhghar:

That one is very popular. Especually in the north.. cities like Kano. In Lagos they are a little discreet. You wake up in the morning and see shít. In Kano they squat by the roads , at roundabouts, in broad daylight and do their business not giving a fúck. Ironically if you stand and pee they will frown at you and call you infidel. If you squat and pee ita okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

That Kano is a nightmare. Every available field evry space is not spared. There is one uncompleted flyover that has been lying there for years. I pity the construction workers when they get the nod to complete it cos the entire bridge has been plastered. Even the overhead walks that people are supposed to use to cross roads you cant because its been paved with crap.

OMG, ewwww! And I bet they walk around with unwashed hands & a smelly ass. Disgusting. Other people's sweethearts be that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Sound like South Sudanese primitives. North Nigeria need to be recolonized.

The whole Nigeria needs to recolonized

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
You can't call a black hole a star. That is a died star! Its no more a star.What you are doing is digging graves of dead men and trying to place those dead men in the world of living. That's madness. Go try to study again about cosmology,although it won't help you in your daily life! Even Hawking had a lot of that stupid knowledge but it proved to be a useless thing.
You rather learn how to build railway than wasting time studying about stars! Or just do medicine at varsity at least u will be guaranteed a permanent employment. Or if medicine is too complex,just do town planing which will reduce your massive slums of kenya

A product of the failed Tanzanian education system. My brother, it's not your fault.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

You dont do everything to help yourself in your daily life. Do you post here to help yourself in your daily life? Some things people do as a hobby, or as a talent. Hawking used his talent to earn a living the same way you earn a living selling jikos. Do you think you're more important than Hawking for selling jikos? Hawking has actual natural phenomena named after him like the Hawking Radiation, Asteroid 7672 Hawking, countless awards bestowed on him and even awards named after him. So you can imagine he will be remembered for as long as humanity exists. What about you? If you die tomorrow there wont be any difference between you and your dog. Both of you have similar inputs intellectually. No one will remember you.

Precisely. This poor gentleman is as shallow as it gets.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

The whole Nigeria needs to recolonized

Nahhhh not at all. Nigerias one of the few places in Africa that's not somebody's neo-colony unfortunately. They also don't suck up to non-Black like many others do. Nigerians are very pro-black and Pan Africanist. Nigeria shoot for the top they want to be a completely self sufficient power not just a republic that relies on foreign tourism, aid, and investment. The only countries that come close to those desires in Africa is Tanzania, Ethiopia, North Sudan(Kinda), and to a lesser extent Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Here tongue
chai na wa oo you get sharp brain shagrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nahhhh not at all. Nigerias one of the few places in Africa that's not somebody's neo-colony unfortunately. They also don't suck up to non-Black like many others do.

Stop posting renders ( utopian dreams )
Your country needs a major total overhaul

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
gallivant:

Precisely. This poor gentleman is as shallow as it gets.

He gets more stupid each passing day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Will get back to you on that.
OK no wahala, i dey wait

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Stop posting renders ( utopian dreams )
Your country needs a major total overhaul

Those "Utopian Dreams" are being built today and the overhaul is in swing. Don't hate the player hate the game...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Those "Utopian Dreams" are being built today and the overhaul is in swing. Don't hate the player hate the game...

Post us real things or get your stupid ass outta here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Martin0:

chai na wa oo you get sharp brain shagrin

Like a samurai sword grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Where is it being built
Show us pics of on going construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I saw that. Nice one. Don't remember the last time I had my hands on a bald head grin You should let me touch your head like a pastor to jog my memory tongue
That will awaken my senses smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are incomplete stupid idiot live other african countries flag alone especially southern african countries leave their flags alone and concentrate with your poverty and suffering. You don't know on this trend zimbabweans are our brothers
I don't want to lie,I have no idea what you just said.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Do they have term limits in Tz. because Magufuli needs to be removed.

Luckily Ethiopia and Eritrea are warming up we can tap into that newfound opportunity.

Abiy Ahmed liar. I just hope one day God forgive him. It is painful to wish him this.

May God help us and defend us from evil like this. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
ednited:

Abiy Ahmed liar. I just hope one day God forgive him. It is painful to wish him this.

May God help us and defend us from evil like this. lipsrsealed

Abiy Ahmed is a liar how ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
That will awaken my senses smiley kiss

Kwaaaaks. Mnxm. Una no well. Wahala dey grin

Lol, I wonder if the gatekeepers of NL don't get annoyed when we dey speak de bush English anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Okay i have seen that i agree with you
In east Africa every nation has beef with another
Uganda and Rwanda don't get along
Burundi and Rwanda don't get along
Kenya and Tanzania fuckduppedness
Recently kenya vs Somalia .
somalia and ethiopia too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
PissedYagami:

somalia and ethiopia too

This is true. Ethiopians despise Somalis but I'm not sure about the other way around. Add South Africa. We also can't stand them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:
Abiy Ahmed is a liar how ?

uuyyyyyyyy!!!! uyyyyyy!!! He fooled us. Lord Jesus help us. This liar!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD LOOK AT THIS, ALL THIS LIE AND JOKES. MY PEOPLE IS SUFFERING MY PEOPLE!
I don't know how to speak. I don't know where to start. JESUS !!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
ednited:

uuyyyyyyyy!!!! uyyyyyy!!! He fooled us. Lord Jesus help us. This liar!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD LOOK AT THIS, ALL THIS LIE AND JOKES. MY PEOPLE IS SUFFERING MY PEOPLE!

I don't know how to speak. I don't know where to start. JESUS !!

Just calm down
So we can understand each other
Okay now educate me
On how abiy Ahmed is a liar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is true. Ethiopians despise Somalis but I'm not sure about the other way around. Add South Africa. We also can't stand them.

Okay
But here we mean countries that hate each other
Countries that have had recent diplomatic spat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Okay
But here we mean countries that hate each other
Countries that have had recent diplomatic spat

I doesn't matter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Post us real things or get your stupid ass outta here

LMAO, You guys are some of the most denial driven retards I have ever heard of. You can easily google any of these projects and develoments there everywhere. I no its hard to believe seeing threw your viewpoint coming from Neo-Colonized, stagnant, 1-2 city holes but its there at its rising some aster than others.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbsdLI8kaWc [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YHy93oXGs [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h80JpBuzii0 [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TKlpIyHn4 [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ4zUuWYSyA [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPctyZd5eeE [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6azcysXjvM [/url]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JItUu0E41Tk [/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Just calm down
So we can understand each other
Okay now educate me
On how abiy Ahmed is a liar

You will see how he have been stabbing all of us, everything is getting clear. We are in worse position now. I still won't feel safe to explain all this because tomorrow may be a living hell as he and his fellows planned.

I had to talk about him cuz I couldn't help myself watching people appreciating him everywhere. He is not a hero, I even wish his drop of blood isn't found in mine.

NO FURHER EXPLANATION
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I doesn't matter.

Okay yours too does count cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Okay yours too does count cool

No skin off my back cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.