Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305631 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Done broken many hearts! You don't know me grin
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Stick to having one as a mate then because the women you ain't gonna win by arguing. Put whom for where?

I laugh in Khoisan- XiXiXiXiXiXi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, OK. Like what?

Like come at tylann's place i will show you how i live
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Show us some of Nigeria's best retail outlets. grin grin grin grin grin

See one

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

That is a bloody lie the second biggest volkswagen plant in africa is being built in ghana . Also a nissan assembly plant and also peugeot assembly plants. Under the contract for volkswagen which germany signed with ghana there will be no other volkswagen plant in west africa for 15 years that was the contract to boost volkswagen sales of the new plants. Please can you come here and stop fooling yourself about nigeria. Vw has packed up out from nigeria to ghana because they only sold 50 cars in one year in nigeria
Second biggest? who has the biggest? We have one here in Kenya. For some years
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:

Hmmm
And you said you're innocent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Who else? You are a genius !
XhosaNostra:

Who, Ednited?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
illiterate mofo.start attacking Strawman, i have been forcing basic elementary knowledge to that your dumb skull since begining. ado you know you can't fathom out proper grammar ? and i have not used that against you since your basic elementary educatuont problem is far bigger than that.i just patiently educate you about how your tribe and the entire yeebos republic was far backward and Yoruba statemen become an architect of what we be term as progressive society in yeebos. All thanks to ajagi crowthder for changing yeebos destiny. Even the so called calabar which are not part of biafra (potopoto republic ) know historically what Yoruba educational systems had done for the Yoruba race.you have become a nuisance to youruba society and this a problem fedralism is causing.. if not by now, you will have been flush out like unwanted weed.
[/s]

More incoherent rants from NL's resident stark illiterate, who can't even make a sentence devoid of elementary grammatical errors, looooool.

I'm all about the facts while, you never stop getting emotional and agitated. Crowther helped an Igbo man publish an Igbo bible- he didn't write the bible. It's really difficult to find one yoorobeer who has an idea.

I'm here to debunk all the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway fabrications y'all keep brandishing on here. This is not the 70s when yoroobers controlled almost all the media outlets in Nigeria, publishing lies about other groups.

Now focus on your impoverished yoorobeer folks and, leave Calabar people alone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Nacheza chini ya maji boss!

The idea is to do things lowkey!
tylann:

Hmmm
And you said you're innocent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Vaxx, I'm waiting for your dumbass to show me one warhead ever built by your Ewu and Yoroober folks.

Don't post pictures of Igirigi cos they were built by Igbo army engineers, loooooooool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Never
I want to prove iam not a prick cool
You will get it at gear 12
Speaking of drugs cool

I don't think you are a prick but I get the sense you're a skirt chaser tongue

Lol @ gear 12. That's too much for my arthritic self to handle grin

Hmmmm...what about them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
Begin to count shoprite outlets, one will be in oshogbo this year, one recently open in benin last year.

Shoprite doesn't owns any of the store but they have a major stake. for example, they used it as a way of selling and promoting south africa products in Nigeria market. they also used it as a way of importing other foreign product into Nigeria labour market

Hello! ShopRite Confirmed they have only 25 outlets.

ShopRite doesn't have major stake in all the malls. This is just a franchise agreement. Do they own The Palms, Silverbird entertainment, Novare Lekki mall, etcetera?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
Nacheza chini ya maji boss!

The idea is to do things lowkey!

Hmmm
Okay
Kwa ufupi ww ni monster
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2019
rvp20182:
Jerry Rawlings dealt drastically dealt with Ghana corruption
corruption can never be kicked out
it can only be minimized.
Ghanaians were more afraid to steal from the State during those times cause firing squad will be waiting for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Cinema, restaurants, etc. Not Mama Put or Shoprite grin

Nobody take someone out to ShopRite. That's is a fat lie. You South Africans are just too ignorant. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:

LMFAO. Oh no, I do get heartbroken no doubt, but it only lasts one night! grin
Noone gets over things as quickly as we do tongue I be like "Jonraid who?" before you even turn to walk away. We next sumsabishes like they're standing on a bank queue cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...what about them?

Let it stop there before Mtis .......

I just wanted to say iam a big fun of them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Okay has any corrupt official been sent behind bars
In Kenya corrupt officials are arrested released on bail just like that and life continues
no
the people a capable of fighting the legal system.

at least, they lose their jobs and the monies retrieve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Like come at tylann's place i will show you i live

I'm scared of you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
forgiveness:

*Yawn* boring. grin

come on forgiveness..you know the guy is funny..dont be a hater grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
Vaxx, this is a picture of the first generation of Army officers in Nigeria.

I counted 15 Igbos and, 3 Yorooobers. You can't match the audacity of the Igbos, the most superior black race - in all ramifications.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
let me take time and educate you deeply here.
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

This is the worst combination- yoorobeer and ewe. What's it with y'all Gaynaians denying your roots? Kwametut, a Gaynaian chap on here with a south African mom, never did stop cussing Gayna and her people, loooooool.
You have lost anything educated here, you can only grap at tantrum for the sake of defence. i will not go into that stupidity with you. i am here to educate you and i will be doing so.

]
Obasanjo is a great coward. He was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while, running away from the battlefront. He lost 1000 men in 1 hour. Pick a book and read and, stop listening to some fairy tales told by your maternal folks, loooooool
So you never learn basic history from your ancestors, you are not aware of how Three Marine Commando led by obasinjo captured Owerri how they were surrounded inside Owerri. For 7 months, they were besieged.

Even the place the untrained biafra army defended with all their sweat and blood became their burial ground. It was not necessary. Aba, Owerri, Umuahia, Port Harcourt, Elele, Okrika). obasonjo was in all these places. It was his plan. It was his tactics. It was his strategy..

Show us one warhead ever produced by your paternal and maternal folks. It's not my b'ness that Gaynaians preferred sitting home all day like Somalis eating kenke while, the Igbos, the most brilliant black race put their high IQs to use, building warheads in the 60s. grin grin grin grin grin
stop getting emotional. debate don't insult. that is a sign of illiteracy. i have repeated in numbers that the yeebos weapons. it was not sophisticated, it was as result of your lazy ass ancestors dying at the far superior advance Nigeria military weapon

In fact, you got a new assignment. Show me one black African army that ever built these things in the 60s.
You are not even clever by half. what you build there was not weapon that can be adopted by anybody. during war, the weakest version always used whatever they have at thier disposal. and that is what you get there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
Who else? You are a genius !

I just remembered that it was her birthday last month.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...what about them?

Skirt chaser hmmm
Such a cruel word for tylann
I only chase money
Skirts are just by the way

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Nobody take someone out to ShopRite. That's is a fat lie. You South Africans are just too ignorant. grin
here in Ghana
Shoprite is were your Nigerian brothers take people out to.
their favourite things are coke and bread

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is USave not Shoprite, mumu.

As if we are blind to see the inscription... ShopRite written boldly on it. Miss smarties. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Look again, the first African to become a senior officer in the American army is Igbo.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Pinocchio, I'm not talking hearsay here. I'm talking about something I've seen with my sexy eyes here on NL grin You villagers kneel down & propose at the till. That is the truth!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Vaxx, this is a picture of the first generation of Army officers in Nigeria.

I counted 15 Igbos and, 3 Yorooobers. You can't match the audacity of the Igbos, the most superior black race - in all ramifications.
You have lost the debate earlier before now.

Anyway , awolowo and obasonjo strategic planning put an end into your madness

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Okay then iam more of a pharmacist cool
whats the...aint you supposed to be in school .. grin you got a new Chancellor to worry about

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
pls don't talk about him. i will suggest he slow Ghana development.
JJ was a necessary evil.Two former military heads of states and one current military head of state were publicly tried,found guilty and executed publicly by firing squad.Corrupt Generals,ministers,accountants,executives government officials were all tried by the public who agreed to their public execution.Some were assassinated,blood was all over on the streets on that faithful day which is on the 4th of June,1979.A rebirth of a nation and beginning of the 5th Republic.The people shouted,Jerry(JJ),LET THE BLOOD FLOW!All the business owners and corrupt military government appointees run in all directions for their lives,the streets were jubilants.A revolution has occured by A junior military officer.Ft Lt. Jerry John Rawlings,JJ for short.The people called him Junior Jesus,others called him Jerry Boom!,we all loved him and still do.He stepped on some foots and touched lots of nerves which is normal,a national reconciliation council was set up by President Kufour and an indemnity clause was placed on the revolution in the preparation of the 1992 constitution and all is settled now.It was a three steps back,hundreds steps forward for Ghana.Those who criticized are now enjoying the fruit of the revolution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Yuck. Did you have to clean up her coochie afterwards? grin

Well, to me there's nothing weird about it. It's not like I get aroused by someone getting it from a horse etc. I only watch to quench my curiosity on how certain things are possible.
thats me there but i found out later thats not funny at all grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Just30:
here in Ghana
Shoprite is were your Nigerian brothers take people out to.
their favourite things are coke and bread

grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You have injured by fragile ribs
You mean Nigerian dudes take they dates
And buy coke and bread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.