Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309660 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

How many men have you laid... grin

tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
IKR

How is KU btw. Heard that you folks are broke AF!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You can't be Ghanaian and, yorobeer at same time, loooool.

Finally, I'm convinced you're an Ofe mmanu coward pretending to be Ghanaian. Y'all will never stop clowning, looooool.
stupid mofo. debate stop attacking Strawman.

if you are pained i am supporting Ghana being my first home You can go kill yourself.

what you are doing since is throwing tantrum not learning . you have been disgrace woefully here. that you can't even resist when i mention you.

the idiot mofo is busy checking on my profile , add me as a follower. just because he found me more superior

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee unanichomea cv grin skinny ..really ..you want guys to confuse me with some weirdos on our eastern border side .

okay msee ogeza miaka yako some years an dang thats just me there..older than you..

about weed i dont take but naturally am high for unknown reason..serious evn guys have noted..i can syke my brain to produce stuff..its genetic stuff you know grin

msee siwezi kuchomea. you one of my fav nigs grin afu msee u cant be older then me. try tylan grin am on ma way to njuri ncheke grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

"Tylann's" baby soft hands grin

cool.
Shakaa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Namaliza December
Biz iko poa

biz gani msee cheesy kuna kale ka skull huchoma weed kwa ngoma fulani ya nicki ganja burn am sure that was you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
lol...fools. You see why non of your igbo decide you are waste of intellect. Iam a pagan from yoruba tribe by dad. o ni isese ni mi
[/s]

You're a cowardly stark illiterate!

Now you're owning up. All the times, I kept saying you had a yoroober mom - you never concurred nor disproved it. You stayed acting as though you were non-yoroober, who had the yoroobers at heart.

And, keep your Ifa gibberish. I care less about a people, who believe their progenitor fell from the skies, loooool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You can't be Ghanaian and, yorobeer at same time, loooool.

Finally, I'm convinced you're an Ofe mmanu coward pretending to be Ghanaian. Y'all will never stop clowning, looooool.
The idiot and poor ill educated says i can't own dual citizens at the same time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

cool.
Shakaa

What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

biz gani msee cheesy kuna kale ka skull huchoma weed kwa ngoma fulani ya nicki ganja burn am sure that was you grin

Side hustle iam a pharmacist
Mm huchoma sana by the way
Huwa nachemsha hadi weed nakunywa kama chai saa ingine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Show us anything similar to these that was ever built by your maternal Nigeria and your paternal Ghana in the 60s.

Look below and, see what these "hogwash" did to your Nigerian army at Abagana.

Are you sure the tank could withstand enemy artillery? Looks like a kiosk on wheels. No wonder you lost man cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What does that mean?

It means you got tylann on a tight corner
What does it mean Xhosa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
stupid mofo. debate stop attacking Strawman.

if you are pained i am supporting Ghana being my first home You can go kill yourself.

what you are doing since is throwing tantrum not learning . you have been disgrace woefully here. that you can't even resist when i mention you.

the idiot mofo is busy checking on my profile , add me as a follower. just because he found me more superior

You're a retardedd person!

There's no debate here. You claimed yoorobeers produced the first doctor in Nigeria - I debunked. All your other dumbass claims have been debunked also so, where's the debate. You're just the typical cowardly yoorobeer dumbass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You're a cowardly stark illiterate!

Now you're owning up. All the times, I kept saying you had a yoroober mom - you never concurred nor disproved it. You stayed acting as though you were non-yoroober, who had the yoroobers at heart.

And, keep your Ifa gibberish. I care less about a people, who believe their progenitor fell from the skies, loooool.
stupid mofo. debate , stop attacking Strawman .
what concern my parent wirh what we arw discussing here. do you really have home training.

it seems you have nothing better to used in debating again . The stupid mofo does not even know i have made personal introduction of myself here.

stupid mofo, your region is backwards and is placing Nigeria bad. debate that, stop attacking Strawman.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ballot snatching, widespread shootings, outright rigging, vote buying, under-aged voting. People were being paid 500 naira to vote for candidates grin poverty! A reporter for the BBC was slapped! Thank God she wasn’t killed! Nigeria can never stop disgracing Africa cool

Welcome to Shitnigeria, the world’s only certified sh1thole

tylann:

cool the zoo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

It means you got tylann on a tight corner
What does it mean Xhosa

IDK tongue

Btw Tylann, is Swahili to Kenya what Pidgin is to Nigeria? By that I mean, an all-inclusive language that everyone can speak or understand, while still having one's own home language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
stupid mofo. debate , stip attacking Strawman .
what cincern my parent wirh what we arw discussing here. do you really gave home training. }it seems gou have nothing bettwr to used in debating again . The stupid mofo does not even know i have made personal introduction of myself here. tupid mofo, your rwgion is backwards and is pating Nigeria bad. debate that, stkp attacking Strawman.
[/s]

You're stark illiterate

Your ritualist' SW den is the region painting shytehole Nigeria black with the never ending stories of ritual killings coming from there.

1o people are killed for rituals everyday in the SW. This should be your major concern not, pretending to be Ghanaian, loooool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

tongue

DAAAYUM!

yur a mathematician sis grin

Ok, lets do this. Am a mathematician too. If XhosaNostra can lay an infinite number of men in her 30 yrs of existence, how many more men would she lay in her lifetime grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a retardedd person!

There's no debate here. You claimed yoorobeers produced the first doctor in Nigeria - I debunked. All your other dumbass claims have been debunked also so, where's the debate. You're just the typical cowardly yoorobeer dumbass.
i have made your life miserable ever since you begin quoting me. first i disgrace your foolish attempt that the yeebos land is progreaaive and likewise i also ensure i enlight the nairalander on how stupid you are to say non skilled Ghanaian are more in Igbo republic when deportation exercise was conducted in Nigeria.

You see, you can't resist my mention. i have made you useless intellectually
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

Are you sure the tank could withstand enemy artillery? Looks like a kiosk on wheels. No wonder you lost man cry

Did Kenya build any warhead in the 60s? That tank destroyed an army division.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Side hustle iam a pharmacist
Mm huchoma sana by the way
Huwa nachemsha hadi weed nakunywa kama chai saa ingine

Walter white grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

DAAAYUM!

Ok, lets do this. Am a mathematician too. If XhosaNostra can lay infinite men in her 30 yrs of existence, how many more men would she lay in her lifetime grin

A good number cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

DAAAYUM!

Ok, lets do this. Am a mathematician too. If XhosaNostra can lay infinite men in her 30 yrs of existence, how many more men would she lay in her lifetime grin

LMFAO. Nice try.

The real number would shock you though. I'm all bark & no bite grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
i have made your life miserable ever since you begin quoting me. first i disgrace your foolish attempt that the yeebos land progreaaive and likewise i also ensure i enlight the nairalander on how stupid you are to say non skilled Ghanaian are more in Igbo republic when deportation exercise was conducted in Nigeria. You see, you can't resist my mention. i have made you useless intellectually
[/s]

Incoherent emotional rants, looooool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You're stark illiterate

Your ritualist' SW den is the region painting shytehole Nigeria black with the never ending stories of ritual killings coming from there.

1o people are killed for rituals everyday in the SW. This should be your major concern not, pretending to be Ghanaian, loooool.
lol....Your major concern should be about how Nigeria keep marginalizing you, how you guys are deprived of anything development from the federal level. and the worst part of it. how lagos and accra is your next europe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Did Kenya build any warhead in the 60s? That tank destroyed an army division.

What kinda gun did it have? Is the picture the actual division destroyed or just propaganda?

Why the sixties? Whats so special about the 60s?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

Walter white grin

No iam not bad
I only help the needy
Naweza chemsha muguka na weed nikunywa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

Incoherent emotional rants, looooool.
looser. i will made your life more miserable today. just relax. keep quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
The idiot and poor ill educated says i can own dual citizens at the same time.

What a mooron!

You were born and bred in shytehole Nigeria so, does owning a dual citizenship make you lesser yoorobeer man?

You're yoorobeer. It's all over you, loooool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IDK tongue

Btw Tylann, is Swahili to Kenya what Pidgin is to Nigeria? By that I mean, an all-inclusive language that everyone can speak or understand, while still having one's own home language.

Yes Swahili is that
But Swahili is an original language
Pidgin is broken English

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You're stark illiterate

IGBOS/Igbos Spreading there unmatched Intelligence and Intellectual Prowess across Africa and the World. The masters if the black race and dont you forget it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.