Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336104 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
justtoodark:

ehen....then let us know,you chameleon....you cant claim be nigerian when you grew up outside....

you are something else now.... you are afro american living in england ....simple....
wt.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I noticed that attitude is common amongst East Africans on the horn. Black Americans really don't like associating with East Africans
cos, they will always ask why you're wearing wigs, loooool.

Do you consider yourself African or you also panic?
east Africans horns please..not east africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Why does this bother you so much? Nigeria can't even crush a ragtag boko haram.

We are superior to other Africans. You should really hang yourself now.

I detest proud and arrogant people. You are not superior to anyone. Whoever taught you that ruined your life. You will not fit in any society with such a shallow and condescending attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
That's life Ed. We got so much plans..and yet fate decides otherwise. May God comfort her family.

Amen. The story of each and everyone of them is sad because all of them had plans and people to look out for.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:
i

Have you seen the news about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?

She has been named by Council on Foreign Relations as one of Six women who helped shape Contemporary World order, in honor of the 2019 International Women’s Day.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:

I detest proud and arrogant people. You are not superior to anyone. Whoever taught you that ruined your life. You will not fit in any society with such a shallow and condescending attitude.

Nobody cares about your emotions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
who has seen my Sthandwa sami ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

That is always the case when your surrounded by unstable countries it is similar to Kenya's case
What is your government doing about illegal immigration
Now,our immigration officers are now moving from house to house with intelligence info on fishing out illegal immigrants and those who overstayed their 90 day limit and processing them for deportation and prison.Just last year,over 700 Nigerians were deported.All landlords who harbor illegal immigrants will be arrested and prosecuted for aiding and abetting.That's the new order.Sanity must prevail
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
justtoodark:

ehen....then let us know,you chameleon....you cant claim be nigerian when you grew up outside....

you are something else now....you are afro american living in england....simple....

Stop clowning please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Amen. The story of each and everyone of them is sad because all of them had plans and people to look out for.
China, Ethiopia and Indonesia have grounded all Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft while a number of airlines across the world are carrying out safety measures on the jets following the Ethiopian Airlines crash .
if the faulty on part of the manufacturer then they should gt sued..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

east Africans horns please..not east africans

Did you read my first sentence?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I noticed that attitude is common amongst East Africans on the horn. Black Americans really don't like associating with East Africans cos, they will always ask why you're wearing wigs, loooool.

Do you consider yourself African or you also panic?

I always consider my self a true black African. I beleive ancient Ethiopians were original black people too. I even sometimes wish I had an afro hair. . . .

I don't think ancient Ethiopians had the wrong perception about other Africans. The colonizers ruined it all and we added stupidity on it.

The definition of beauty has been ruined by white guys. Who said natural look of any African isn't beauty?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Lol

You are the special type, not superior.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:
i

I'm sorry for hurting your emotions.

I was just pissed at vaxx for making a mockery of the 3M Biafrans, who died in the civil war. We can move on now until, Nigeria disintegrates.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Listen to the song people..the song grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTt4SrzibV0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:

Bro,leave the poverty Headquarters country and let them continue in their sharp divisions and conflicts.They have never known peace since Adam.About the Igbo Biafran one man army,let him continue beating his aimless chest,that's how the Nigerian army killed over 3 million of his ancestors for been too loud and boisterous in the 60s.Let's blame Lord Lugard for putting together three headless tribes as a country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Have you seen the news about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?

She has been named by Council on Foreign Relations as one of Six women who helped shape Contemporary World order, in honor of the 2019 International Women’s Day.

Isn't this the baron in charge of finances during Jonathan's administration? It's clear she spares no expenses on buffets.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:

Lol

You are the special type, not superior.

Whatever we call ourselves is not your place.

How many times have you called out the Chinese or Jews for calling themselves superior beings? Africans really hate themselves. Face your ethnic group/country and, call yourselves whatever name you desire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
who has seen my Sthandwa sami ? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
Bro,leave the poverty Headquarters country and let them continue in their sharp divisions and conflicts.They have never known peace since Adam.About the Igbo Biafran one man army,let him continue beating his aimless chest,that's how the Nigerian army killed over 3 million of his ancestors for been too loud and boisterous in the 60s.Let's blame Lord Lugard for putting together three headless tribes as a country.

I blame Lord Lugard but surely, some Nigerians are clearly deluded about themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Nice reading this. May I dare say Ethiopia and Nigeria make one of the best collabo? grin

You can say again and again. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:

Isn't this the baron in charge of finances during Jonathan's administration? It's clear she spares no expenses on buffets.

Yet international organizations will never stop honoring her for her good deeds. She improved the Nigeria economy as the largest economy in Africa.

Only Hausas see her as corrupt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

this for you honey..let haters hate..when mama an papa faire mambo grin) let haters Bleep off.. grin grin
ask T man to interprete for you (the song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ekWmi6PaE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

You can say again and again. grin wink
yap like when you meet at coca cola studio in Nairobi cheesy to do stuff ehe grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Whatever we call ourselves is not your place.

How many times have you called out the Chinese or Jews for calling themselves superior beings? Africans really hate themselves. Face your ethnic group/country and, call yourselves whatever name you desire.

I have never heard these nations claiming that, at most the Chinese claim a long history and the Jews claim Palestinian land. You claim to be superior, which is practically impossible. Unless igbo chicks are born with 3 boobs you can't be superior, just average to me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

China, Ethiopia and Indonesia have grounded all Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft while a number of airlines across the world are carrying out safety measures on the jets following the Ethiopian Airlines crash .
if the faulty on part of the manufacturer then they should gt sued..

There is a high chance that it is the manufacturer. How many Boeing models are there? We also have Airbus. . . of all the models and of all our 110 airplanes, having this model crushed. . . .

Crushed just 6 minutes after take off . . . similar as Indonesia. . .

There is a very slight chance that it was an incident. I also heard the same brand Boeing's plane started fire this morning on a flight to/ from Montreal. It happened in US and only 2 people had a little injury.

Boeing is in danger
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Yet international organizations will never stop honoring her for her good deeds. She improved the Nigeria economy as the largest economy in Africa.

Only Hausas see her as corrupt.

I am not Hausa and I know about her. When does the tribalism stop?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:

I have never heard these nations claiming that, at most the Chinese claim a long history and the Jews claim Palestinian land. You claim to be superior, which is practically impossible. Unless igbo chicks are born with 3 boobs you can't be superior, just average to me.

Hehehe! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:

Yet Ghana couldn't build any warhead in 60s not even, in the 90s.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

I always consider my self a true black African. I beleive ancient Ethiopians were original black people too. I even sometimes wish I had an afro hair. . . .

I don't think ancient Ethiopians had the wrong perception about other Africans. The colonizers ruined it all and we added stupidity on it.

The definition of beauty has been ruined by white guys. Who said natural look of any African isn't beauty?

If Ethiopians don't consider themselves as Africans,then that will be the end to the African madness.For crying out loud,Ghana even took it's flag design, colors and inspirations from Ethiopia and the AU freaking headquarters is in Ethiopia.You guys better snap out of those fantasies and daydreaming.So what do they see themselves as?European,Arabian? or simply not African,Maybe I know where that's coming from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.