Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305303 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2019
abbeg:
Why are you so stupid?
is it even natural to be this stupid? or is this the norm in Ghana? grin grin
I'll ask you a question..
you'll reply with 'fuckupedness' or 'poverty'
can't you read?
Honestly I'd rather live on 0.1 dollars a day than live in luxury and have an obsolete brain like yours.
Next thing you'll say is 'poverty'...grin
samrobo might be right.
That 5 cedi LovePeddler might have been carrying something grin grin grin

She is sure carrying something but at the same time selling her $2 dollar ass and giving her customers hiv as discount. ..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@1st bolded, it always amazes me when some Ethiopians strut around like they're the queen of Sheba. TBH, some of us don't care either. Whether they consider themselves black or white, the Earth won't stop orbiting the sun. Spread the word instead of trying to reason with them, as if we're dying to be acknowledged by Ethiopians.

I read something interesting once about a cockroach. The entomology study showed that a cockroach is actually more repulsed by a human touch/humans than we're of them. If you touch one, it'll wash itself in disgust. Shocking, right? The point I'm trying to make is, the one thing you feel you're superior than may actually be thinking you're not worth the filthy ground it crawls on. Nothing & noone has a special, secret doorway to a superiority complex. "Open sesame" & voila! It's funny because, personally, I don't know of anyone that thinks Ethiopians or Somalis are some precious crown jewels. For the most part, they're pitied & looked down upon. Which is why when I read your explanation, the 1st thing that came to my mind is the cockroach theory. Now I don't know how the rest of Africa perceives your people, but over here, we don't give a diddly squat.

2nd bolded, well most people feel like that. They relate more to their countries than Africa as a whole. We're all different after all & the only one thing we have in common is the colour of our skin.

It actually matters on Ethiopia. Ethiopia has a big role for Africa independence. Ethiopia has a rich history enough to teach the universe. That is also why I am trying to stop them.

Cutting off Ethiopia is a big accomplishment for whites. I understand why you said our opinion does not matter. I feel how you are pissed and it have not surprised me.

All the achievement in Ethiopia was accomplished by ancient Ethiopians who knew how to handle it. The young ones keep talking about it but you see them falling on how to incorporate with other Africans and share them that history was made together.

Ethiopia is a very big country. Don't view it as just an ugly poor one. So many things people haven't yet seen. The country is big but the thinking of the new generation is making us small.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2019
chrisagyei:
It's a shame Ethiopia is going offtrack.Let everyone deny Africa buh not the tribe of Judah.Ethiopia.Why do you think AU built its headquarters there out of over 54 countries.Please,teach the young ones about the pride of Africa.The older ones are gone and frustrated out of reality.Let's focus on the younger ones

I am seeing in my naked eyes how younger generation is getting spoiled from time to time.

One of the reasons Ethiopians are isolating is because their statement goes as 'we Ethiopians' most of the time. That is what our media says. When you keep forming a group like this, it makes you more isolated.

I will try on my part but the platform itself is designed in a way to keep us isolated. Now, 'we Ethiopians' is not even existing. Ethiopians themselves are dividing in tribe. I am still looking at them do this.

Any Ethiopian who knows the history and politics of the country won't be stupid. Our famous educated activists always warn the people to think far and to work as an African for Africa. Purposely, majority young people here don't know much history. They still think I am obsessed with Africa whenever I express Africanism.

I just hope this disappointment won't kill me one day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

You are an introvert, and quite possibly also a genius cool. Your types are usually very good thinkers. Einstein was such a person, very introverted, and in all that solitude could perform famous thought experiments that other loud-mouth scientists would need a lab grin. Billionaire Bill Gates is also another introvert. Another famous one is Tayser grin

grin

You made all these points just to point out Tayser is a genius grin Okay Tays, we will see your experiment soon then grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:46am On Mar 12, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

it has been confirmed that ancient Ethiopians were black.

Beauty is relative. Personally, I've a strong penchant for black girls, loooooool. But I don't like black women having wigs on. African beauty should never be diluted with wigs.

It is not even debatable that Ethiopians are black people. The whole Africa was named Ethiopia too

I don't like it when people have wigs on their head. If you have a curly hair, curl it and come out. If you have an Afro, brush it and come out. Making wigs on head make all the beauty go away. They also do it here now. Nothing like natural beauty.

Some bleach too. If that hair and skin color belonged to us, God must have given us that. Let us stop fighting the beauty of nature
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stop clowning please.

say pweety pweese with cheery ontop,you dodo....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2019
ednited:

grin

You made all these points just to point out Tayser is a genius grin Okay Tays, we will see your experiment soon then grin

I was tryin to make you ok with your Aquarian introvertedness grin Which experiment do you want to see? cool

So mtis is not around, you are awake at this late time so let me sooth you to sleep with this sweet swahili song tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzvRFBsJHOk

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:53am On Mar 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

chrisagyei tell me the truth..have you noted that the fair ones are treated differently in the society..Whether Africans ,Arabs,Asians or even the whites themselves...its like a curse brought by the white man...I thought its only blacks who bleach but alas i was shocked how somalis bleach to look Arabic an Arabs bleach to look white... grin

arabs bleach....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Whatever we call ourselves is not your place.

How many times have you called out the Chinese or Jews for calling themselves superior beings? Africans really hate themselves. Face your ethnic group/country and, call yourselves whatever name you desire.
Especially those Africans in the horn. They have low self esteem imo. Visit their forums, especially Somali forums. You'd be disgusted on how they insult other black Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:42am On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

stop lying grin Earliest this year. grin
Not this year idiot grin

My next target is my kenyan bae kiss

This year will be the year to lamba her grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:43am On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

You like foolish things Gaycunt...Tell one of your fake pastors to pray for you
You need seriouse deliverance Tasha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:47am On Mar 12, 2019
ednited:

Probably not the pilot's fault, according to his high experience.

He looks like Indian/ Arab tho. . . I am surprised he has an Ethiopian name. He has nothing Kenyan grin

R.I.P to him too
Read somewhere his dad is Ethiopian and his mom is Kenyan thats why his name is Ethiopian. He has a Kenyan nationality. His mom is from Mombasa maybe thats why he looks Arab. There are Arabs(and some Persians) there(coastal kenya) who came from Oman and Yemen since like 1000 years ago. They fall under the swahili people culture thngy I guess.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:47am On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

shocked shocked shocked shocked See South African talking. grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Just30:
so youre denying where you come from now ?

what a villager
I'm not from Minna dummy? I based there! Go and live in your gutter country abeg. Your mate no dey here grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

E concern you? grin

If you like sleep inside borrowed blanket na your palaver be dat. Just make sure you return it tomorrow very early in the morning before d owner come collect em thing. Dere will be no Mtis to keep you warm. Sorry. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk! grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:21am On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I read something interesting once about a cockroach. The entomology study showed that a cockroach is actually more repulsed by a human touch/humans than we're of them. If you touch one, it'll wash itself in disgust. Shocking, right? The point I'm trying to make is, the one thing you feel you're superior than may actually be thinking you're not worth the filthy ground it crawls on. Nothing & noone has a special, secret doorway to a superiority complex. "Open sesame" & voila!

It's akin to opening a can of worms. A double edged sword if you like. Any reasonable human being should not expose themselves to that. A feeling of superiority to a fellow human takes away the beauty and benevolence of being part of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

I was tryin to make you ok with your Aquarian introvertedness grin Which experiment do you want to see? cool

So mtis is not around, you are awake at this late time so let me sooth you to sleep with this sweet swahili song tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzvRFBsJHOk

I am fine with my introvertrdness grin

@ experiment, anything you want grin

Thanks for the video. I'll see it when our network is back from mars grin. The lady looks so beautiful. . . is she Kenyan or Kazikazi nation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:52am On Mar 12, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

You started again. I've asked you to stop giving dumb opinions about the Igbos, the most superior black race.

Can you for once focus on your Yoruba people? What's your obsession with the Igbos? Channel your energy to liberate your people in Ilorin from penal servitude and slavery. Talk about misplaced priorities.

An Igbo federal senator came up for Nnamdi Kanu as his surety yet, you believe Igbo elites don't support his movement. How do you think he gets funding for RadioBiafra?

Moreover, your obsession with the Igbos is really crazy. Talking about division among Igbo leaders, having you seen Ekweremadu cussing out Obi like Tifnubu does to Obasanjo? Tifnubu killed Funsho Williams. Have you heard of Igbo politicans killing themselves?

Man, focus on your impoverished people.
Ignoring this hogwash will permanently make you more deluded. empire fall and empire rises. in Nigeria historical settings, only few empires exists. Yoruba had one and Hausa/fulani had another. i failed to see any single igbo empire that is so powerful and economical viable than oyo and songhai. not some kind of 40 by 40 rain forest . in fact, the benin empire which had royal family blood lineage with yoruba people has a stretch of his empire up to onitcha. meaning, historically, onitsha was one time a subject under benin kingdom(That is igbo community).

Having fulani king in Yoruba kindom is not a new thing, The royal English monarch of Britain ancestral was from Germany, the Greece monarch ancestral was from Denmark. so this trend of a thing is normal .

And regarding ilorin, when it comes to administrative and politcical settings, Yoruba dominate, when it comes to wealth and education, Yoruba dominate. what you ignorantly and stupidly does not know is , there is now hybrid of ethnic group in ilorin monarchical settings.The Yoruba are in the majority and already, there is a hybrid. The younger sister of the current Emir of Ilorin, ""Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari""married a Yoruba . She is fondly called Iya. She married the late Aare Adisa Suberu. So, a Yoruba was the husband of Emir’s daughter and they had many children. who are hybrid of fulani and Yoruba. this set of people can become king. and if they do. it will be stupid to say, they are pure fulani. Yoruba blood runs thru them.

well, According to wike ( former river state governor), igbo people are the most useless tribe and in actuallity, your tribe are some of the reason why some other tribe will eventually leave Nigeria . they don't want their kids to end up being stupid and conform to mediocrity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2019
PissedYagami:

Read somewhere his dad is Ethiopian and his mom is Kenyan thats why his name is Ethiopian. He has a Kenyan nationality. His mom is from Mombasa maybe thats why he looks Arab. There are Arabs(and some Persians) there(coastal kenya) who came from Oman and Yemen since like 1000 years ago. They fall under the swahili people culture thngy I guess.

I knew he had Arab blood. I didn't know there lived Arabs in mombasa. . . thanks for the info
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And how do you guys act towards them? You fawn over them?
You just leave them alone or ignore
Just because a person is light skinned thinks he/she think they are superior to you who is black

I always laugh hard

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2019
F*cking yes they do ,the Chinese too bleach,the Filipinos too and God knows who else does bleach! People bleach to look more fairer. To some, fairness is the epitome of beauty! Dawg, you dig that ?
justtoodark:

arabs bleach....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm from Mombasa and let me tell you, the Omani and Yemeni connection to some of the inhabitants of Mombasa is so strong! The Arab community is strong here,not forgetting the Indians and the Pakistanis. A Kenyan Pakistani friend of mine tells me that walking through Mombasa makes her feel like she's in Karachi!
ednited:

I knew he had Arab blood. I didn't know there lived Arabs in mombasa. . . thanks for the info
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:
F*cking yes they do ,the Chinese too bleach,the Filipinos too and God knows who else does bleach! People bleach to look more fairer. To some, fairness is the epitome of beauty! Dawg, you dig that ?
That is mental slavery
We are made to belive everyone who is light skinned is beautiful
Fuckduppedness

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Shuuu! I ask you wetin you take sleep before you come take dey yan me about your borrowed blanket abi na plush blanket? grin

Girl, I dey face front. na you dey face back. Oya, face front. angry grin

Tsek!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The guy you just quoted claims to be coolNigerian but something tells me that he is Zimbo.Just few days ago I posted a Zim flag here and said it's the ugliest in Africa,he came swinging at me for that comment.He is still testing the water before he decides which nationality to go by.
cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2019
stormwarrior:
u diz Igbo or OSU girl u really need a huge cassava to correct ur thinking,I'm from offa a town in kwara state and i live in Ilorin,d state capital,bitch can u plz tell us wat u want! us to liberate in ilorin,d governor elect is a Yoruba man same as the current senate president,Yoruba control almost every thing in kwara state.

If you are from offa offer people are much better in character than ilorin people. Ilorin people their behaviour is more like northern nigerians they are too religious. And also ilorin people are kind of lazy all they do is sit outside the mosque so that they can get free food to be good for them they do not really have foresight. A lot of ilorin people they want what they have not worked only think they want to do is chop. Offa citizens are much better and their king the oluwa of offa is more progressive. Ilorin people will rather be slaves to the caliphate of sokoto.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2019
If the African society and their men in general glorify the lighter ones,the insecure dark skins girls are more likely to bleach. About time we wear our skins with pride!
tylann:

That is mental slavery
We are made to belive everyone who is light skinned is beautiful
Fuckduppedness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:52am On Mar 12, 2019
ednited:

It actually matters on Ethiopia. Ethiopia has a big role for Africa independence. Ethiopia has a rich history enough to teach the universe. That is also why I am trying to stop them.

Cutting off Ethiopia is a big accomplishment for whites. I understand why you said our opinion does not matter. I feel how you are pissed and it have not surprised me.

All the achievement in Ethiopia was accomplished by ancient Ethiopians who knew how to handle it. The young ones keep talking about it but you see them falling on how to incorporate with other Africans and share them that history was made together.

Ethiopia is a very big country. Don't view it as just an ugly poor one. So many things people haven't yet seen. The country is big but the thinking of the new generation is making us small.

No, don't bother. They're not obligated to feel anything. It actually infuriates me to think someone is over there pleading "our case", to make the rest of them like us or whatever it you're trying to achieve with them. No thanks, girl. The good ones like yourself are enough, the rest can fokof.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2019
stormwarrior:
yes i did,one of the most corrupt .......same as Alison madueke,infact the whole Igbo are corrupt Jonathan,patience,David mark,okrocha,asari dokubo terrorist,sacked chief justice of nig onnoghen,ekueremadu should i continue

Who has stolen the most money from nigeria isn't in the northerners and the people from the south west look at obasanjo 17 billion us dollar on electricity in. How do you call somebody the most corrupt which has never held a presidential post and hardly a vice president post. As a yoruba I know what you are saying on igbos is not really correct and I think it's time I defend them. 70% of nigeria's corrupt are from the north .igbos are more business inclined. There are some people from the north and south west which have 400 million dollar they do not even have one business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Say whaaaat? I've seen Indians darker than me. Race is more than just a skin colour I guess!
mtisTheQubit:

serious guys have issues..like somalis whom many are very dark like serious dark..Then they will turn around an claim un-african .Serious some of this niggs are so black ya be confused which race the'll fit in
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, don't bother. They're not obligated to feel anything. It actually infuriates me to think someone is over there pleading "our case", to make the rest of them like us or whatever it you're trying to achieve with them. No thanks, girl. The good ones like yourself are enough, the rest can fokof.

Yes your are right
Some are good but some think they are superior
Let them wallow in they superiorness
We all know the truth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:
If the African society and their men in general glorify the lighter ones,the insecure dark skins girls are more likely to bleach. About time we wear our skins with pride!

That is now mental stupidity
Beauty is beauty
And every race or skin colour has it

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.