Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,053 members, 7,925,322 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6437832 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
African race? grin grin you are all stupid, useless,and ugly grin grin why will any Nigeria want to identify with you lots? grin grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Does poverty make you stvpid as well? Thunder fire your poverty mouth cool your MUMU don do, fool. Poverty has blinded your eyes that you can’t see? Poverty has bloated your fragile, generator-fumes compromised fragile brain,huh? Federal Republic of Fools grin zoogeria, bokogeria grin Nigeria is at the bottom of the poverty pit grin the sad thing is that only 3 perecent of the population is enjoying the countr6’s wealth. The rest of the people, like this dog, is talking trash.

I have never seen people who love poverty like nigerians grin someone even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s election win shocked stupidity is the father of poverty Fuckeduppedness angry grin grin

90% of drugs sold in the sh1thole are fake grin fake doctors, fake hospitals grin fake people grin fake country grin watch Nigerians read news on TV and they try to sound like oyibos, making their presentation so horrible grin fake mudder fuggerz grin

samorobo:

Can you move close so I can slap your insalubrious brain to life....look at you trying to associate your nobody self with the most prominent building that houses the most powerful president on the continent ....you are a stupid liar...why not start by gaining influence in your village then start looking forward to your local govt then I will try and see if I can take you serious....you not even known in your village let alone to be known in the Giant of africa. ....

Since you claim to be influential in Nigeria. .follow the steps so I can expose your pathetic impoverished ass

1) DROP YOUR REAL NAME ( I need your real name so I can Google you out)

2)DROP YOUR INSTAGRAM USERNAME (I hope you know that when registering for an instagram account you would be required to provide your real name before getting a nickname. ..your real name which you use in opening your instagram must match the same exact real name you will give intially )

3) TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF BOTH OF OUR CHAT HERE AND MAKE IT YOUR NEXT POST ON INSTAGRAM

4) BE PREPARED TO DROP DEAD CAUSE I WILL HUMILIATE YOU...

stupid thing from a $50 economy claim to have help nigeria. ....stupid citizen from a $50 economy claim to have viewed the most prominent building that had housed and is currently housing the most powerful president on the continent of africa)...

Fuckeduppedness. ...citizen of hiv capital of the world grin
Fuckeduppedness. ...citizen of the debt trap africa angry cheesy grin

Fuckeduppedness ..citizen of ashawo republic

#prayforghana D

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin The prince of poverty, foolishness and crass stvpidity
tylann:

This Prince of poverty is so emotional

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
The illiterate from the republic of hot sun is even talking grin wonders they say will never end .

Useless Animal cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shitnigeria is a geographical location for everything evil cool spewing out tragedies, blood-letting and blood-spilling grin according to Wikipedia, piped sewage is almost non-existent grin only one percent of households in Lagos are connected to sewers grin the country is in the dustbin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why do I have a feeling most Nigerian men are gay? They seem to be so into women stuff. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like fashion n shiiit! I am glad you guys are finally figuring out these sissies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Obsessions is a deadly Diseases. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Does poverty make you stvpid as well? Thunder fire your poverty mouth cool your MUMU don do, fool. Poverty has blinded your eyes that you can’t see? Poverty has bloated your fragile, generator-fumes compromised fragile brain,huh? Federal Republic of Fools grin zoogeria, bokogeria grin Nigeria is at the bottom of the poverty pit grin the sad thing is that only 3 perecent of the population is enjoying the countr6’s wealth. The rest of the people, like this dog, is talking trash.

I have never seen people who love poverty like nigerians grin someone even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s election win shocked stupidity is the father of poverty Fuckeduppedness angry grin grin

90% of drugs sold in the sh1thole are fake grin fake doctors, fake hospitals grin fake people grin fake country grin watch Nigerians read news on TV and they try to sound like oyibos, making their presentation so horrible grin fake mudder fuggerz grin

All these rant...you are beginning to sound like a kindergarten. ....it is simple you old cargo....follow my step you this idiot that claim to be influential in Nigeria. ..

You come to say you forsee nigeria doom.....why not forsee your life....we are definitely going to get alot of nigerian out of poverty. .most especially now that the election has been concluded. ...or haven't you heard that buhari has released 1 trillion naira for poverty reduction. ...I bet you Stupid ear have not heard because you love to dwell on our bad....stupid idiot from a $50 economy. ...Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

All these rant...you are beginning to sound like a kindergarten. ....it is simple you old cargo....follow my step you this idiot that claim to be influential in Nigeria. ..

You come to say you forsee nigeria doom.....why not forsee your life....we are definitely going to get alot of nigerian out of poverty. .most especially now that the election has been concluded. ...or haven't you heard that buhari has released 1 trillion naira for poverty reduction. ...I bet you Stupid ear have not heard because you love to dwell on our bad....stupid idiot from a $50 economy. ...Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Did someone use your head as toilet? Nigeria is a giant azzhole zoo inhabited by small pieces of sh1t like you grin the biggest sh1thole on earth grin

Whack a con! 99% of Nigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists cool

PrinceCharmings:
The illiterate from the republic of hot sun is even talking grin wonders they say will never end .

Useless Animal cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Did someone use your head as toilet? Nigeria is a giant azzhole zoo inhabited by small pieces of sh1t like you grin the biggest sh1thole on earth grin

Whack a con! 99% of Nigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists cool

Look at these useless illiterate I can see you finally learn how type good English grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM

Hand work of Ghanaians cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigeria is already in the dustbin grin the zoo country is a certified sh1thole. Yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robberies, pr0stitution, m militancy, boko haram. How many hours of electricity do you enjoy in that cursed country grin

samorobo:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Federal Republic of Nigeria is not only the headquarters of poverty, but also the headquarters of 419, yahoo yahoo. Na today?

PrinceCharmings:
Look at these useless illiterate I can see you finally learn how type good English grin :

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Federal Republic of Nigeria is not only the headquarters of poverty, but also the headquarters of 419, yahoo yahoo. Na today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QZQn3asUg

Smelling dirty black black Ghanaians are all Evil yuck. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank God for ediots. We flush them down the toilet grin no wonder they are flocking to Ghana like Muslim pilgrims rushing to Mecca grin

samorobo:

You come to say you forsee nigeria doom.....why not forsee your life....we are definitely going to get alot of nigerian out of poverty. .most especially now that the election has been concluded. ...or haven't you heard that buhari has released 1 trillion naira for poverty reduction. ...I bet you Stupid ear have not heard because you love to dwell on our bad....stupid idiot from a $50 economy. ...Fuckeduppedness D

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Typical Nigerian fool grin vulture-ravaged, human-eating s@vages, are congregating in Nigeria to feed on dead bodies grin Being Ghanaian i# an honour so deal with it, stvpid fvck! grin
PrinceCharmings:

https://

Smelling dirty black black Ghanaians are all Evil yuck. D

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Who gives a fvck about Nigerians? The fugliest people on earth are in nigeria grin funk of fugliness grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Typical Nigerian fool grin vulture-ravaged, human-eating s@vages, are congregating in Nigeria to feed on dead bodies grin Being Ghanaian i# an honour so deal with it, stvpid fvck! grin
did i hurt your feelings grin grin The Monkey boy want to cry cheesy cheesy grin una never see anything Animal. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Nigeria is already in the dustbin grin the zoo country is a certified sh1thole. Yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robberies, pr0stitution, m militancy, boko haram. How many hours of electricity do you enjoy in that cursed country grin

Stupid thing like you ...is that all you have to say. .I must confess I expected it to be more lenghty...

Well i dont blame you I guess that is you being shocked after making research and seeing that our govt is seriously working not to fufuil the doom you forsee for your country (not nigeria).....when next the world Bank analyse our poverty rate it would have dropped tremendously....
You think you can come here and force your useless illusion on us...well I am not surprised as most african countries has been looking forward to the day these things would happen...but I am finally glad that we won't be giving you enough time to gossip like girls....maybe by 2021 we should be the 20th largest economy in the world....bloody haters. .kill yourself ....
Now run back to your $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence and a supposedly diversified economy. ...Fuckeduppedness grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
My fellow Nigerians good night

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Who gives a fvck about Nigerians? The fugliest people on earth are in nigeria grin funk of fugliness grin
Ghanaians are the most ugly people in African grin grin y'all look like gorillas cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior grin they’ll just not admit it. Thank God I was born a Ghanaian! The truth hutprt but these magg0ts don’t have a choice grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior grin they’ll just not admit it. Thank God I was born a Ghanaian! The truth hutprt but these magg0ts don’t have a choice grin
Superior to What? To blackness grin cheesy grin I rather hag myself than to be born a Ghanaian Godforbid

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin typical fool from the Federal Republic of Fools grin there is absolutely nothing ugly about the Ghanaian. Plenty of fresh faced men and women down here grin the most ugliest people are shitnigerians grin damn, look at their stomachs grin most of their men Are pregnant grin they look like inflated balloons grin they are shaped like pyramids turned upside down grin

PrinceCharmings:
Ghanaians are the most ugly people in African grin grin y'all look like gorillas cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
What the Bleep! Nigerians are deluded lunatics grin crazy asylum filled with lunatics grin soo utterly stvpid grin only a God will deliver Nigerians from terminal insanity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
[img][/img]
PetroDollaxx:
Fuckeduppedness grin typical fool from the Federal Republic of Fools grin there is absolutely nothing ugly about the Ghanaian. Plenty of fresh faced men and women down here grin the most ugliest people are shitnigerians grin damn, look at their stomachs grin most of their men Are pregnant grin they look like inflated balloons grin they are shaped like pyramids turned upside down grin

common shut that your stupid mouth idiot grin grin you smelling Ghanaians are ugly so black black y'all look like demons at Night .*spit*

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
What the Bleep! Nigerians are deluded lunatics grin crazy asylum filled with lunatics grin soo utterly stvpid grin only a God will deliver Nigerians from terminal insanity grin grin grin
You are the only mad one here, crazy gorilla.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga everything scatter, poor man Dey suffer suffer grin
PrinceCharmings:
You are the only mad one here, crazy gorilla.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin nigayrians? Bvllshit country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin such a miserable, dirty stinking place grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga everything scatter, poor man Dey suffer suffer grin
Is that the best you can do? grin grin crazy illiterate grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
The MUMUs don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they wipe their Azu with their left hand cool and they breed like pigs grin the MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves grin thereby breeding robbers grin, pr0Stitutes, vagapnds etc grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Fuckeduppedness grin nigayrians? Bvllshit country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin such a miserable, dirty stinking place grin grin
You obsession with Nigeria is very alarming. shocked shocked Nigeria wanna be grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.